Am I the only one who thinks Cassano didn't flop?

+8
Giancarlo
IzzyC08
Cruijf
Brigate Rossonere
dostoevsky
BiasedMilanFan3
Vibe
M99
12 posters

Go down

Am I the only one who thinks Cassano didn't flop? Empty Am I the only one who thinks Cassano didn't flop?

Post by M99 Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:11 pm

I don't get why people say Cassano has been disappointing for Milan. He saved our a$$es against Cagliari, Udinese and another team I forgot where he scored the equalizing goal and manged 4 goals and 8 assists in 5 months, and that too while being overweight and half fit and also on the last stage, he had just had a baby and was awake for 48 hours. He has been great for us and without him we would probably have had to kiss our Scudetto goodbye. We should not sell him at all, he is the most talented Italian in the world and next season, he will be fully fit and have proper training, mark my words HE WILL EXPLODE.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Am I the only one who thinks Cassano didn't flop? Empty Re: Am I the only one who thinks Cassano didn't flop?

Post by Vibe Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:14 pm

I didn't even know anyone thought he flopped...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Am I the only one who thinks Cassano didn't flop? Empty Re: Am I the only one who thinks Cassano didn't flop?

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:17 pm

He didn't flop
Just seems like some people are going off his goal scoring record alone to judge him...
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:31 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:He didn't flop
Just seems like some people are going off his goal scoring record alone to judge him...

He is a Second Striker ffs.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:37 pm

I agree, however most of my statements on the matter can be found in "Astori In. Bonera Out." so I won't go into detail here. He was a January purchase who helped secure crucial points, added necessary depth and was also cheap. There's no possible angle in which he was a poor signing, then or now.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:21 pm

He didn't flop. Maybe I did expect a little more of him but considering the circumstances he cannot by anyone's definition of the word be named a flop. It simply isn't fair. As mentioned before he came up big when we needed somebody to and would be worth it to keep him.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:55 pm

LOL he in no way flopped. He just didn't deliver to some people's crazy high expectations. For any who say he flopped, I'm not sure we were wating the same Milan in the second half of the season.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:18 pm

No one in here thought he flopped Neutral I haven't seen a single post saying he flopped apart from that TEXASLONGHORN guy/girl
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:38 pm

I don't think he flopped. He needs to get in shape, but even not in shape.. .he had a good impact on the team and had some very important assists...
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:10 am

A lot of people said that he was disappointing for us, and is a liability and we should sell him. That would be absolutely wrong, can come back to bite us in the @$$.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:16 am

milanista99 wrote:A lot of people said that he was disappointing for us, and is a liability and we should sell him. That would be absolutely wrong, can come back to bite us in the @$$.

Are you talking about Milanisti? Neutral Proof Please?
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:24 am

How on earth did he flop? Who says that is delusional ...

HE IS A PLAY MAKER, AN SS. Not an ST LMAO!

Look at my video LOL.

Yes I know, biased to judge a player from a video. That's irrelavent, I made this video to show how good he has been doing in Milan that's all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:08 am

Oh the video is called 'La Fantasista'

Infallible proof of an argument that he is a playmaker :coffee:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:39 am

Cassano didnt flop, but his work ethic has always been questioned. In that sense, he is like our new Ronaldinho..
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:38 am

Definitely didn't flop. I just hope he gets fit for next season. He can take us places for sure.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:17 pm

Still has the potential to be great for us, I don't want to see him leave
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:09 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:
milanista99 wrote:A lot of people said that he was disappointing for us, and is a liability and we should sell him. That would be absolutely wrong, can come back to bite us in the @$$.

cassano will most likely be sold and rightfuly so, as for robinho he's a
backup for pato/ibra, i don't think he will be a starter due to his
inconsistency and terrible finishing, starting him over a healthy pato
is pure madness and i don't think allegri would ever do that...

I also think Cassano should be sold, or rather its contract should be revoked based on his sorry performances.

I saw more here and in the old forums
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:48 pm

milanista99 wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:

cassano will most likely be sold and rightfuly so, as for robinho he's a
backup for pato/ibra, i don't think he will be a starter due to his
inconsistency and terrible finishing, starting him over a healthy pato
is pure madness and i don't think allegri would ever do that...

I also think Cassano should be sold, or rather its contract should be revoked based on his sorry performances.

So you're quoting 1 person, Fadi. Rolling Eyes
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:03 am

Since our mifield is so slow and uncreativce the presence of Robinho has been very vital!Cassano?every time he stepped in the pitch he made the difference!if i was him i wouldnt leave milan for the National team!
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:05 am

milanista99 wrote:

Oh yes, so 8 assists and 4 goals are "sorry performances". Don't know where we are getting our definitions from here. Cassano may have had some not so good games, but I saw Pato have some sorry performances. Does that mean we sell him? Cassano didn't flop, and he was pretty solid in his first half season with us after not playing for several months.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:28 am

Giancarlo wrote:
milanista99 wrote:

Oh yes, so 8 assists and 4 goals are "sorry performances". Don't know where we are getting our definitions from here. Cassano may have had some not so good games, but I saw Pato have some sorry performances. Does that mean we sell him? Cassano didn't flop, and he was pretty solid in his first half season with us after not playing for several months.

Good point, this is Cassano just unfit, and not a starter... Imagine Cassano being a starter and fit and how deadly he will be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:31 am

sciacca wrote:
Good point, this is Cassano just unfit, and not a starter... Imagine Cassano being a starter and fit and how deadly he will be.

I might defend him to a point, but I wouldn't hold my breath in seeing a fit Cassano... still, I think he has a point to prove here...
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:49 am

Giancarlo wrote:
milanista99 wrote:

I was quoting someone else Rolling Eyes
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:02 pm

Oh... sorry.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down