FCBarça
Madvillain
BarcaKizz
gondov
free_cat
15 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Barça B highlights.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Barça B highlights.

Post by free_cat Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:31 pm

Puaj. We've missed a couple of chances we should have buried towards the end of the 1st, started terribly the second, Numancia tied and now Sergi Gomez has been sent off with a straight red (3rd sent off of the season for him :facepalm:). Looks we are going to concede a comeback again. Eusebio is a bit clueless when it comes to keep the lead and with subs... he subbed Deulofeu again for Femenia and left Luis Alberto on the pitch, who is uninspired today.

free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:37 pm

3-3 final. They made the 1 - 2 Luis Alberto tied with an awesome long range shot, they instantly scored the 3, rafinha was sent off, and in the dying minutes, with 9 men, we managed to tie with a weird penalty on Luis Alberto scored by Lomban.

Dongou and Roberto played 30 minutes but didn't do much.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by V Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:23 pm

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv051r_barcelona-b-3-3-numancia_sport?start=1
V
V
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:17 pm

Deulofeu Shocked
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:49 pm

Deulofeu is so talent...its one thing to be able to dribble like he can, in the 1 v 1 or vs many defenders..but he can also pass and finish too...boy.

My worry with him isnt attitude really, I hear negative things..but he is 17,18 years old..not everyone is a saint, he will grow up, its not a big deal.

My worry is, will he be allowed to do the things he does in that level for us? Obviously he isnt going to get the sort of freedom he gets now, plus he needs to cut down on it a little anyway from what I see...but someone like he cannot be shackled, he has to have some level of freedom. I hope he gets it.

On the game, the red for Gomez seems harsh. He got alot of the ball, even if he was a bit wreckless..to give him a red for that is quite harsh. Yellow would of done, he wasnt actually denying a goalscoring chance because he got alot of the ball and there was no assurance Sunny would of got on the end of it.

Anyway, Barca B really dont seem to defend well.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:05 pm

The ref was bad. I don't think Rafinha deserved a straight red either, and Gomez could have been a yellow too. And the penalty was weird, weird, don't think it was in the box.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:48 pm

Kid looks some player.I know the club is trying to protect him by not rushing him to the first team.
But imo if a player is that talented,then he should be given some games for the first team.He is clearly ready for first team football.And he seems to have a lot of confidence.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FCBarça Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:05 pm

Definitely a ton of talent but no one really doubted that with Deulofeu...It's always been about his work ethic & attitude...He won't be able to be get away with some of the things he's done in the past when he gets to the first team

But great to see from Gerard
FCBarça
FCBarça
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:29 am

Tomorrow, Murcia - Barça B at 18:00.

Won't be able to watch cause I've got a social thing. Let's see if we can break the bad streak.

The game is on TV so there will be streaming on Rojadirecta.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:46 pm

B lost 1-0 vs. Murcia.

0:46 nice play and great pass from Dongou, not well timed though and it's offside.
Second half, Araujo hit the post.

Deulofeu and Rafinha didn't start. I'm fed upf with Eusebio benching Deulofeu every 3 games, it's ridiculous.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:06 pm

I was pissed off, I watched 80 minutes of the game and it was a big waste.

Deulofeu not starting for what reason? By the time he came on, B were a litte disjointed. With Rafinha missing, what on earth is he doing on the bench?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:25 pm

Deulofeu can be benched from time to time for rotation and when there's a reason (ie. bad attitude in previous games) but Eusebio benches him 1 ou of 3 games when he is the best player by far. It's ridiculous.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:00 pm

I agree. But I also think its common sense, if someone like Rafinha is missing through suspension, you might want to not take this chance to bench another key player.

Any idea the reason why he benches him every 3 games. Thats more than rotation to me, if its that consistent.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FCBarça Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:38 pm

Eusebio is a joke, I watched that Numancia match and they barely resembled a Barcelona team...The few highlights were all moments of individual brilliance from Deulofeu & Alberto, otherwise a disaster...Terrible defense, terrible midfield (Ilie Sanchez has no business as a holding mid) and simply hoofing it up the pitch on the hope that Gerard or someone else will score?...Embarrassing, I can't fathom how this clown who never came through the cantera or coached for Barcelona was extended after an 8th place finish last season (Down from 3rd under Lucho)...Now, in 10th

The danger, of course, isn't the position in the table but the development, or lack thereof (Rafinha is in danger of becoming irrelevant), of vital talent in La Masia...At this rate, not only are their developments in danger (Dongou was entirely wasted in the few times I've seen him this season) but poaching clubs are more likely to be able to poach away talent when things are as shambolic as they are...I mean throughout the club, the B team plays the least like a Barcelona side, at present...How that isn't the coach is beyond me

Vinyals has looked pretty good with Juvenil A, even he'd do a better job than Eusebio...It's an utter disaster there right now with the B team
FCBarça
FCBarça
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:11 pm

The one and only positive I could take out the game was that at least he changed tactically at some point.

We were getting pressed and for some reason, didnt have the comfidence to play out of it.

So from like 25 minutes till the end of half time, he went 3 at the back, 4 along the midfield and 3 forward.

For some odd reason 2nd half they changed back. I guess because we was getting pressed less.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:42 am

I guess the constantly benching of Deulofeu is a humbling treatment. They probably think that Deulofeu needs to be humbled constantly so he doesn't believe himself to be a star, and they think this humbling treatment is more important that him getting playing time to improve as a footballer, as he is already very good.

If that's not the reason, it's ridiculous how little Deulofeu is playing.

Barça B has played 14 games, 1.260 minutes.
Deulofeu has started only 8 games and come in as a sub in three more. 11 games, 662 minutes (7,3 full games).
In this period of time, has scored 7 goals, and made at least 2 assists (can't find assist data but it's probably more).
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:21 am

If it is humbling treatment, I am all in for it. He really is a CC of Cristina in term of cockiness. I do not like this, and it is not a value promoted by la Massia. I just hope it has effect. He is obviously a great prospect, and hes cockiness can pose problems in dressing room, especially if he gets promoted to the first team.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:07 pm

Its not going to work. Take 2 lessons in sports psychology and you would probably figure it out for yourself.

Benching him wont humble it, it will more likely make him pissed off and play more individually once he gets on the pitch.

He will feel like this was wasted time he has now has to make up for.

What I dont think people get is, you cant force whatever attitude he has out of him. You cant make him be anything you want him to be. You are supposed stay patient with him, do what you realistically can and wait for him on the other side once he figures it out.

Not everyone is going to be a saint, not everyone is going to be easy.

Last edited by The Franchise on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:31 pm

I agree, but I still think it can help if they actually are honest with him. But, you are probably right, doing it all the time is wrong. Bench him, if he does something wrong, not every 3 games. That makes no sense. It is like punishing him for something he did not do yet.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tonykross Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:44 pm

Deulofeu has to start every game and if possibly play every minute except he is injured. he is the best player on this team. Rafinhna plays every minute when healthy and I don't know what he even brings to the team apart from running with the ball at every opportunity with limited playmaking ability and losing it. he is not a real midfielder. more like a support striker.

tonykross
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:51 pm

I don't get the criticism on Rafinha. IMO he is playing very well this season too and is one of the best. He needs to improve his passing and vision, but his Iniesta cut-through-lines dribles are great and has great workrate and shooting.

I would be more worried about Sergi Roberto who is much older and he is barely noticeable on the pitch this season. I would say the same about Dongou if he weren't 17.

I completely agree that Eusebio sucks and he shouldn't be renewed at the end of the season. I liked Oscar Garcia, and it seems he is doing well at Israel with Maccabi. I don't know about the Juvenil A coach, maybe he is good, but I don't like how Juvenil A plays, but maybe it's cause there isn't many talent in Juvenil A IMO.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by tonykross Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:21 pm

Dongou will not get involved when Rafinha only thinks of shooting the ball from midfield, instead of connecting with his forwards, he is talented no doubt about it, but has no place in the first team with his style of play. he might just end line Raph Vander waat, good players but are neither great as strikers or midfielders.

tonykross
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:11 pm

And the excuse for Dongou not getting involved in the weekend? When Rafinha wasnt playing?

I like the kid, but everytime I seen Dongou I understand more what Free is saying. He is so quite.

He makes runs in behind the defence, like a traditional 9. If like on the weekend, we dont have the ability to create and find him with a pass, he has little to no impact.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tonykross Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:52 pm

It all depends how the coach wants Dongou to play,when he drops deep he plays better like the pass he provided that led to the goal that was ruled offside, if he makes run behind the defence, nobody in that midfield can pick a pass because of lack of quality.

tonykross
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:40 am

Dont think it was a lack of quality, I think yesturday anyway the team was very rattled by Murcia's high work rate and took a long time to get into the game.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FCBarça Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:35 am

The Franchise wrote:And the excuse for Dongou not getting involved in the weekend? When Rafinha wasnt playing?

I like the kid, but everytime I seen Dongou I understand more what Free is saying. He is so quite.

He makes runs in behind the defence, like a traditional 9. If like on the weekend, we dont have the ability to create and find him with a pass, he has little to no impact.

He's like Iran, completely isolated...Hard to conclude much about his development with the B team let alone Eusebio when there's a nonexistent midfield...Must feed the beast

Rafinha, is a different story...I'm not sure who pointed it out but not sure he's a midfielder even...Such a heavy touch and seemingly incapable of organizing the attack much less controlling a match...He turns and heads for goal...Doesn't have the pace to be a wide player either...I remember when there was talk he had more talent than his brother but I have yet to see even a glimpse of that...Thiago has world class abilities and has shown it often, Rafinha?...I'm wondering if he has a future at the club
FCBarça
FCBarça
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next