TheRedStag
BeautifulGame
Art Morte
McAgger
Nishankly
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Norwich vs Liverpool | 29th September | 15.00 BST | Saturday | Empty Norwich vs Liverpool | 29th September | 15.00 BST | Saturday |

Post by Nishankly Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:35 pm

Norwich vs Liverpool | 29th September | 15.00 BST | Saturday | Northw_93X vs Norwich vs Liverpool | 29th September | 15.00 BST | Saturday | Liverpool_93X

Venue - Carrow Road.
Norwich vs Liverpool | 29th September | 15.00 BST | Saturday | 043449_ca1a9f0e

Team news-

Liverpool-
Lucas, Borini, Kelly and Agger are out for this match.
Shelvey i think serves the second game of his three match ban? Please correct me if im wrong.

Norwich-
Bassong and Bennet are expected to make their return in this game, from the bench or start? Will be known later.
Hary Kane on loan from Spurs is also expected to shake off his knock.

-----

Team expected-

Reina, Gleninho, Skrtel, Coates*, Enrique, Sahin, Allen, Gerrard, Sterling, Suarez, Assaidi*

* are the places where their is a higher possibility of seeing a new face.
-----
Luis Suarez got a brilliant hattrick last time out as Liverpool were 3-0 winners here last season.

Anyways, Confident we can win this by a big margin but usually our team falters while playing against a relatively smaller club away. Suarez will be the man to watch,

Hopefully we can put a decent run from now.
YNWA
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Norwich vs Liverpool | 29th September | 15.00 BST | Saturday | Empty Re: Norwich vs Liverpool | 29th September | 15.00 BST | Saturday |

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:23 pm

BR said Agger will play. Borini is 50/50 .

I'd go with:

Reina
Johnson
Skrtel
Agger
Robinson
Allen
Sahin
Gerrard
Sterling
Suarez
Assaidi

Bench: Jones, Coates, Enrique, Henderson, Suso, Borini, Yesil

Back to top Go down

Norwich vs Liverpool | 29th September | 15.00 BST | Saturday | Empty Re: Norwich vs Liverpool | 29th September | 15.00 BST | Saturday |

Post by McAgger Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:58 pm

I'm hoping BRevoluton doesn't start Agger for this game. It's too soon me thinks. Coates is in a good form, he should get a run out and let's give Daniel another week to recuperate.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:30 am

My lineup

Jones
Glen--Skrtel--Coates--Enrique
Allen
Gerrard--Sahin
Sterling--Suarez--Assaidi

Bench: Reina, Carra, Robinson, Henderson, Suso, Yesil, Downing/Cole

I really hope Agger and Borini aren't included in in this game. We need them for the whole season even if it means sacrificing one game. We got the squad to still do good without them.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:03 am

I don't know about leaving Agger out. Since it was just a knock he got in the United game and is (nearly) fit again, there shouldn't be that much of a risk of aggravating any injury, no?

Although I would be fine seeing Coates start, actually that's something I've been looking forward to. Also looking forward to seeing Assaidi-Suarez-Sterling in action.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:21 pm

With Enrique's form and lack of fitness, and seeing Robinson's amazing positional play and over-laps, I think I'd prefer him to start this game.

If Robinson doesn't become England's LB one day, then something must have gone very very wrong. He is an outstanding player for his age.

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:01 pm

I'd still go with Enrique in this game. Robinson is, to me, the bigger question mark and this is such an important match that I'd throw Enrique in there. And well, pretty sure Rodgers will start him.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:42 pm

Reading from RAWK that this is the lineup for tomorrow:

Reina

Wisdom Agger Skrtel Johnson

Allen Sahin Gerrard

Suso Suarez Sterling

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:33 pm

Well, it would be interesting..
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Very interesting...im really hoping we dont ruin Wisdom at RB, his best position is CB and he should be given minutes if at all this season. It really is unnecessary to convert him to right back since we have 3 amazingly talented youngsters vying for that spot (Flanno, Kelly, McLaughlin), and a WC RB who is forced to play out of position. I understand that many CBs actually start their careers as full backs (Carra, Ramos) before being thrust into the heart of the defense.

Im actually worried about Flanno than anything tbh. BR is tjrowing youngsters in like there is no tomorrow and uet Flanno hasnt featured hmm
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:08 pm

I never was that impressed by Flanagan when I saw him play in the first team to be honest.

What comes to these young players in general, it's great that we've got them coming through, but on the other hand I can't help thinking that it's a little telling of our situation that our best option is to start a number of youngsters with no BPL experience from previous seasons.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:53 am

This could reap huge benefits in the future for us. Tbh I much rather have a thin squad like we do now and give youngsters a chance than have experienced players that just weren't performing on the basis of their paychecks. Downing and Owen should be out the door next if they don't improve.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:44 pm

I'm hoping and expecting for a convincing performance today. I'm expecting us to dominate the game and get the win, anything less will be a disappointment.

Supposedly Wisdom and Suso will start. Happy about Suso getting a start, but not sure I like the selection of Wisdom. If indeed he does start he'll start at RB with Glen at LB, which I don't like. I'd rather Glen play RB with Robinson on the left.

I wonder will we risk rushing Agger back? And will Suso start in a midfield 3 or will Sahin/Henderson play there with Allen and Stevie with Suso playing in the forward 3.

Looking forward to seeing the confirmed team and more so the game itself. C'mon you Redmen, first league win of the season on the way....
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:14 pm

Suso starts for Liverpool today as they face Norwich at Carrow Road - listen live online from 2.55 pm BST.

Meanwhile, Andre Wisdom is set to make his Barclays Premier League debut at full-back and Daniel Agger is in the starting XI having recovered from injury.

The team in full is: Reina, Wisdom, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Sahin, Gerrard, Allen, Sterling, Suso, Suarez. Subs: Jones, Carragher, Henderson, Downing, Assaidi, Coates, Borini.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Class team, just the small question mark over the fullbacks. 3 points on the way.

drinking
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:25 pm

Can't watch the game. Bring back a win boys and everyone here tell me all about it later! cheers
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:50 pm

SUAREZ :bow:

We should've had a penalty, that was an absurd call.
The team is playing great. Reina has been brilliant so far, this is the guy I remember.

The only two guys I think have been a little less sharp, were Sterling and Wisdom. Wisdom let his man slip on couple of occasions and on one of them Norwich hit the post. Sterling was pretty useless.

Suarez is a joy to watch, scored two beauties, he loves Carrow Road.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:13 pm

Nishank wrote:Norwich vs Liverpool | 29th September | 15.00 BST | Saturday | Northw_93X vs Norwich vs Liverpool | 29th September | 15.00 BST | Saturday | Liverpool_93X

Venue - Carrow Road.
Norwich vs Liverpool | 29th September | 15.00 BST | Saturday | 043449_ca1a9f0e

Team news-

Liverpool-
Lucas, Borini, Kelly and Agger are out for this match.
Shelvey i think serves the second game of his three match ban? Please correct me if im wrong.

Norwich-
Bassong and Bennet are expected to make their return in this game, from the bench or start? Will be known later.
Hary Kane on loan from Spurs is also expected to shake off his knock.

-----

Team expected-

Reina, Gleninho, Skrtel, Coates*, Enrique, Sahin, Allen, Gerrard, Sterling, Suarez, Assaidi*

* are the places where their is a higher possibility of seeing a new face.
-----
Luis Suarez got a brilliant hattrick last time out as Liverpool were 3-0 winners here last season.

Anyways, Confident we can win this by a big margin but usually our team falters while playing against a relatively smaller club away. Suarez will be the man to watch,

Hopefully we can put a decent run from now.
YNWA

Twisted Evil
And the run continues :bow:
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:14 pm

Suarez :bow:

Finally a win and in some style! A little negative that we conceded twice, but nevertheless this should send us on a winning track in our next few matches!

The game was all about Suarez but it was delighting to see Gerrard continue his goal-scoring form as well!
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:15 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:This could reap huge benefits in the future for us. Tbh I much rather have a thin squad like we do now and give youngsters a chance than have experienced players that just weren't performing on the basis of their paychecks. Downing and Owen should be out the door next if they don't improve.

Yea, at times it doesn't even feel like Owen is a Liverpool player anymore, that's how ineffectual he's been. Mad
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:32 pm

LOL
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:53 pm

Opta Liverpool ‏@OptaLiverpool
734 - Liverpool made 734 passes today, which is the most by Liverpool in the history of PL.

Rodgers :bow: Tiki taka :bow:

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:20 pm

RedOranje wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:This could reap huge benefits in the future for us. Tbh I much rather have a thin squad like we do now and give youngsters a chance than have experienced players that just weren't performing on the basis of their paychecks. Downing and Owen should be out the door next if they don't improve.

Yea, at times it doesn't even feel like Owen is a Liverpool player anymore, that's how ineffectual he's been. Mad

Razz I meant Cole
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:41 pm

What's kind of nice is that our next four games are at Anfield: Udinese, Stoke, Reading, Anzhi. It will be a month until our next away game - and that, too, is in Liverpool as we visit Everton on 28 Oct. Only on 8 Nov. we need to travel to Russia to play Anzhi. Hopefully this long stay in Merseyside is beneficial to the team.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:07 pm

liv lost at home to both arsenal n manu this season,
they both lost today at home n we won d first match of this season, i hope it's start of somthing for us Smile cheers

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by yoonie Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:44 pm

at last! Yoou Guys are slowly climbing up from the bottom of the table. Keep it up! LOL
yoonie
yoonie
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next