Jack Daniels
M99
elm_baraja_shaman
Zamuro
daneq
Gil
16 posters

Go down

Muppets on Facebook- Absolutely unreal and hilarious Empty Muppets on Facebook- Absolutely unreal and hilarious

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:21 am

I gave a visit to Liverpool's Official FB page and I can't believe some of the muppets online. really made me laugh. Check your club's FB page and post if you find something hilarious in this thread. I start:

I've heard that Gervinho told to his taxi driver that he should go to Liverpool next season. This taxi driver called a french radio to tell that story. I hope it's true!

Reading have had a sub sent off at half time!! 10 men now how big is the challenge now for Reading?

Ngog will lie him : (Ngog):Hey Aguero , i will tell you a secret , i`m the new Maradona , sign for Liverpool if you want to learn from me.
(Aguero):O , Rly?
(Ngog):Yes
(Aguero):Ok
(SkySports): Aguero sign with Liverpool for 1 mil.

why people are supporting liverpool? there are no Europa league or champion league next year

WE WILL NEVER WORK ALONE

love THe kob

lfc need real quality like xavi alonso and not poor player like POOlsen and Alquinani YNAW!

All i want to say is that if we liverpool AND I AM A FANATIC SUPPORTER! is that mr kennny daglish and the administration are spending money on young players like henderson ,wicham etc..... and our rivals even in ewrope are spending on big stars. i hope something happens because if they don t buy players like sanchez, nzogbia nasri, AGUERO, g cahill, downing, clichy , after 22 years without a title i wish that the fans show there voice by not going to the stadium as a protest. THIS IS ENOUGH NOW!

Bring back Torres, £25m and kenny can get him going!!

liverpool is my life club i well like to see more strikers in de club
like suqeras like kurt an G dere my best players so fihht to get dem thanks

Look at the free tansferes on offer! Hahnemann, Upson, Gera, Viera and Carew!
Let's get them!

Would anyone be gutted if we were to win the league next year with this new blue top?

Personally if I was Sir Kenny i would've bought Aguero for an extra striker and Leighton Baines for that centre back and bring in some academy players and sell David Ngog,Cristian Poulsen,Alberto Apuilani for£35 mil

People are not seeing wot am seeing.its time for changes and the time has come to apply wisdom..the liverpool way mentality should stop,its not helping,we are not playing good football and we are not having good players.since we are not in any european competition God has given us an opportunity to turn things around.i want you all to know that its only wisdom that can bring us back our past glory.my suggestions are:1.the liverpool board and management is bad and thats why other clubs have edged.liverpool both in and out is getting worse every season.we should be the thinker and the doer not the thinker.

I think the sale of Joe will be one of the worst things that Sir kenny could've propably even think. Just give him some time he will show who he is . Get rid of Milan Jov and Cristian . Well get around £25 million on .

Andres Boa marte will going to chelsea huh?.. He is on his peek n on of the best prospect..it will be a hard fight isn it?..

Line up for CHelesea chaampions side next season:

Chec

Alvez Terry Luis Ivanavic

Fabregas
Ramieres Torres

Drogba Eto'o Sturidge

bottom line is FSG are zionist who's goal it is to make sure fistrtly lfc did not fall into the hands of someone who really wants to make club succeed

Livapools' best eva ritgh bak is mcnamana and robei foler

Raul is much n more better than Messi he is our best player and we MUST KEEP HIM Rule out the option of him leaving..
They must hike his earnings as it was performance based in his debut season.

FOSTER TO LIVERPOOL PLEASE??!!
Uh...he plays for England...and he and Reina are neck and neck talent wise....if we're Englishising the rest of the squad, why not Ben?...besides....Reina will DEFINITELY step it up then

May be aron lemon

you are the beasterst team i'v seen in the hole of the unefures

If we can't get any of those players we wanted.. Let's Try to sign Justin Bieber...

YNWA..

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Muppets on Facebook- Absolutely unreal and hilarious __009worffacepalm

Back to top Go down

Muppets on Facebook- Absolutely unreal and hilarious Empty Re: Muppets on Facebook- Absolutely unreal and hilarious

Post by Gil Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:43 am

Muppets on Facebook- Absolutely unreal and hilarious Fringe-facepalm
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Muppets on Facebook- Absolutely unreal and hilarious Empty Re: Muppets on Facebook- Absolutely unreal and hilarious

Post by daneq Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:49 am

Probably not as bad as goal.com comments.
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamuro Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:17 am

May be aron lemon

I couldn't stop laughing after I read this. I am still trying to figure out what that guy was trying to say.
Zamuro
Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:35 am

Maurotaurox wrote:
May be aron lemon

I couldn't stop laughing after I read this. I am still trying to figure out what that guy was trying to say.

aaron lennon...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:46 am

daneq wrote:Probably not as bad as goal.com comments.

goal.com comments on facebook make me want to pull my eyes out of their sockets

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:15 am

<blockquote>All i want to say is that if we liverpool AND I AM A
FANATIC SUPPORTER! is that mr kennny daglish and the administration are
spending money on young players like henderson ,wicham etc..... and our
rivals even in ewrope are spending on big stars. i hope something
happens because if they don t buy players like sanchez, nzogbia nasri,
AGUERO, g cahill, downing, clichy , after 22 years without a title i
wish that the fans show there voice by not going to the stadium as a
protest. THIS IS ENOUGH NOW!

:lol!:

</blockquote>
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:20 am

lol the 10 man line made my day..

He literally Burned himself in the face lol.

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:22 am

The one with Ngog telling Aguero a secret is my personal favourite. I was literally had tears in my eyes from laughter. My mom thought I've gone mental.

EDIT: and the one guy who called Andres Villas-Boas, Andres Boa Morte Laughing

Last edited by Sepi on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:27 am

I wish Lukas nd Auriolo all de best.
YNWA
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:00 am

Some seriously retarded stuff there xD
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:16 am

lfc need real quality like xavi alonso and not poor player like POOlsen and Alquinani YNAW!

This I think is my favourite, but it's a tough choice lol.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:52 pm

The Milan page was mostly filled with very bland celebratory messages, however I was sent this page which is simply bi-winning:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-day-Emile-Heskey-scored-765-goals-in-3-appearances-for-Real-Madrid/155829194488291
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:16 pm

Livapools' best eva ritgh bak is mcnamana and robei foler

:lol!:
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:17 pm

The right-back should prove to be an astute purchase by under-fire Giuseppe Marotta, and will more than complement his Swiss counterpart Reto Ziegler on the opposing flank

they want to buy dolph ziegler off wwe??

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:18 pm

'Andres Boa marte will going to chelsea huh?; lol pirat
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:19 pm

Why Stephan Lichtsteiner is the man to end Juventus' five-year full-back nightmare - Goal.com

they want to buy dolph ziegler off wwe??

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:21 pm

Maurotaurox wrote:I couldn't stop laughing after I read this
Why are you guys laughing? He's a real player

Muppets on Facebook- Absolutely unreal and hilarious Qs4dau

See?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:22 pm

Along with.......

Muppets on Facebook- Absolutely unreal and hilarious News1227898235mascaraca
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:24 pm

Atletico Madrid's Sergio Aguero is interested in Juventus move - agent - Goal.com

Awolumate Bola Oluwadare :I think that will be a last thing he will want to do,cos juve has no hope in next season.

&Awolumate BOla ---listen mate...why don't u go up the tree and continue eating bananas Smile)) JUVENTUS HAS A GREAT FUTURE !!! Sergio Aguero will play 4 JUVE !!!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:34 pm

Not even kidding first thing I thought when I read the title was this

Muppets on Facebook- Absolutely unreal and hilarious Tms-muppets-cast

The N'Gog line had me cracking up. Pretty funny stuff

@LEX: BAHAHA Nice did you photoshop those.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:36 pm

Very Happy Shocked Laughing :cyclops: drunken cheers 🎅 🤡 Laughing Razz Rolling Eyes

I LOL'D so much honestly.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down