Patrick Bateman
rwo power
Onyx
gondov
The Messiah
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Campaign for Dortmund section (sign up) - Page 2 Empty Re: Campaign for Dortmund section (sign up)

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:22 pm

I will post there whenever I am on GoalLegacy :coffee:

Who's up with me? cheers

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Campaign for Dortmund section (sign up) - Page 2 Empty Re: Campaign for Dortmund section (sign up)

Post by la bestia negra Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:50 pm

Adit wrote:Even the bayern section has only one post per day count and is on the verge of getting removed..what will happen to BVB section ?

removing the bayern section is blasphemy
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:27 pm

Adit wrote:Even the bayern section has only one post per day count and is on the verge of getting removed..what will happen to BVB section ?

Bayern section isn't active because there are no bundesliga fans here, there are no bundesliga fans here because there is only one section for bundesliga clubs.

Remove Bayern section? How about we just remove bundesliga the 3rd best league from the surface of the solar system and galaxy, isn't that what you want.

Dortmund have won 3 German league and cup in the last 10 years and a champions league, neither City or Valencia have attained that, also there are already 4 epl clubs with sections.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:20 pm

4th best league

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:36 pm

Ninis wrote:4th best league

Good one.

I'm against a Dortmund section until there are a few committed BVB fans here. If a Dortmund section were to be made I would probably post there as much as I do in the Bayern section - which isn't very much.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:27 am

Keep hating on that our swag, Messiah. It becomes you :coffee:

And you can do that hating, knowing that there will not be a Dortmund section on this forum until the club is better represented. This is why there is no Lyon section, Man City section, Napoli section or Valencia section. These sections are to be kept up by the fans who post in them, not bandwagoners and meme-merchants.

That is why Roma has a section and Dortmund does not. Roma are simply better represented here.

Deal with it.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2