Everton vs Newcastle: biased Referees??? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Everton vs Newcastle: biased Referees???

+10
the xcx
Shrekkisfat
Art Morte
Abramovich
Highburied
Great Leader Sprucenuce
aford92
Onyx
McAgger
yoonie
14 posters

Go down

Everton vs Newcastle: biased Referees??? Empty Everton vs Newcastle: biased Referees???

Post by yoonie Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:35 am

Should the two goals really be called off??

i think the one is a sure goal.

Everton vs Newcastle: biased Referees??? Article-2204751-15111F98000005DC-492_634x340

Everton vs Newcastle: biased Referees??? Article-2204751-15111289000005DC-991_634x347

yoonie
yoonie
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Everton vs Newcastle: biased Referees??? Empty Re: Everton vs Newcastle: biased Referees???

Post by McAgger Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:52 am

Fellaine was onside for his goal....that should've counted

This game was absolutely incredible. One of the most entertaining game of this season already. :bow: :bow: Everton are playing some beautiful football.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Everton vs Newcastle: biased Referees??? Empty Re: Everton vs Newcastle: biased Referees???

Post by Onyx Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:20 am

Both of them were goals imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:29 pm

Honestly we got lucky, the ref and the 2 linesmen were terrible all game. Really hope we start playing better as the season goes on.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:59 pm

1. Its the linesman fault not the refs
2. The free kick that led to the anichebe disallowed goal should never have been given in the first place
3. We had 3 players running at howard with no defenders in sight and it was called back for no reason
4. Fellaini stamped on Williamson yet no red card

The officiating was awful for both sides
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:09 pm

It was en even match, beautiful to watch for neutrals.

I didnt know who to cheer for but then Mole came to my mind Smile

..... And I cheered for Everton. Wink
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:31 pm

They say these things even themselves out like for us somewhat, offside goal vs Reading & then next game 2 clear pennos not given.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:41 pm

It was a fantastic game, I nearly went to bed at half-time coz was quite tired and had an early morning coming up, but luckily this girl kept me up by chatting me on facebook and I ended up watching the second-half, too. Terrific stuff.

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
3. We had 3 players running at howard with no defenders in sight and it was called back for no reason

This call was what annoyed me the most. Offsides and centimetres-over-the-line calls are very difficult, I mean, put yourself in the linesman's shoes and ask yourself would you have been able to say with a hundred percent certainty that it was a goal?

But not playing the advantage on the foul on Ben Arfa was piss poor refereeing, it was such a basic decision to make and not being able to see the situation was not an issue. I doubt I'll see a worse refereeing decision made this season.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrekkisfat Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:33 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:1. Its the linesman fault not the refs
2. The free kick that led to the anichebe disallowed goal should never have been given in the first place

Oh come on That 3 on 1 chance couldve been a goal.....Ours were goals that were incorrectly not given.That 2nd goal was a mile in ffs.Wrong free kicks happen plenty every game,get over it.
Shrekkisfat
Shrekkisfat
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:48 pm

RefCastle United :bow:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:18 pm

Just watched the highlights.

Everton could possibly be the toughest away game for any team in the EPL.
With depth now both upfront and on the wings this team can achieve something this year.

Mirallas :bow:
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:25 pm

Shrekkisfat wrote:

Oh come on That 3 on 1 chance couldve been a goal.....Ours were goals that were incorrectly not given.That 2nd goal was a mile in ffs.Wrong free kicks happen plenty every game,get over it.

Point is if the ref was doing his job your disallowed goal doesn't even happen and again if the ref was doing his job and sent Fellaini off then he's not there to score the offside goal.

Your complaining about the ref ( even though it's the linesman fault not his) but if the ref made the correct calls then your disallowed goals don't happen anyway.

Also it wasn't even 3 on 1 Ben Arfa was past the last defender with Ba and Cisse either side of him and it was pulled back for no reason.

Let's not act like it all went our way, there's 3 key decisions there that went your way.

Fellaini being sent off like he should have done would have swung the match heavily in our favour, the free kick that we have already discussed and not playing the advantage when we only have the GK to beat with 3 forwards bearing down on goal.

There was also another occasion when Ben Arfa had 1 defender to beat and the ref didn't play advantage.

I don't deny they were both poor decisions but there was poor decisions that heavily effected the game for both sides.

The ref and the linesman was poor for both sides.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Hahaha...& then they say Serie A is corrupted...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:24 pm

Cotes wrote:Hahaha...& then they say Serie A is corrupted...

go back to ur dugout son, you looking for the wrong battle
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by yoonie Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:58 am

ok my bad. it was the linesman fault... though they are both part of the officials... LOL i just think the one goal should be awarded... i've been watching the replays for several times already and i still have the same call.

hmm
yoonie
yoonie
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:08 am

Everton were robbed...

Cotes wrote:Hahaha...& then they say Serie A is corrupted...

The winner of the BPL isn't determined in court.

Am I doing it right?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down