Blue
fatman123
Kick
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Chelsea Vs QPR - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea Vs QPR

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:14 am

I didn't get to watch the game cos i mixed up the times :facepalm: but from what I saw ref needs to get a small amount of blaming too. Its not that we shouldn't have scored... I thought we should have scored.

+on the hand shake, if Anton refuses to shake hands with Terry its the whole teams duty to not shake hands with him. He is our captain ffs and no formality with the captain means no formality with the team. It was clear in the highlights that they wanted it roughly. If Terry was proven wrong its something else, but for no reason. Fk that!

iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:20 am

I don't watch the Football for the handshakes. So I couldn't care less.

Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:30 pm

Moses was quality, I think he'll turn out to be a class signing. Wasn't the best game but we're still in first so can't complain, hopefully we'll pick up for Juventus and grab some points at Stoke.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:56 pm

Kick wrote:I don't watch the Football for the handshakes. So I couldn't care less.

Neither do i, but for the sake of Terry.. there is a limit for everything.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:54 pm

Kick wrote:
Blue wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Kick wrote:Also, chill guys, Robbie will learn from this. I doubt we will see 2 defencive wingers again.

We're still top, no need to panic.
:facepalm: at our "fans" calling for Robbie's head after today's game. It's quite funny really.

He deserves until January and my opinion is not based on today's game. Draws and losses happen and everyone knows this.

I have had serious doubts even before he was hired. My biggest doubt was can he get the best out of our new core attacking players and create a new formula.

So far he hasn't done anything to weaver my doubts. He still thinking he can play like last season.

You are way too pessimistic.

1. Firstly, he deserves a full year, especially if he is still in the top 4 by The start of next season. He has proven he can do a great job, now he has to prove he can do it over a season, we owe him the chance to prove he can do it over a season.

2. Secondly, I am confused by your tactics part. We played two different tactics last season, counter attacking and possession. Counter attacking in CL and possession the rest of the time, Generally.

3. We have been trying to play possesion football this season, however, it has not worked all that well because A) Mata, our key player has been tired and hasn't been playing consistantly, B) we have a load of new players who are still adapting C) we have a young squad, they aren't going to be prime, consistant world beaters yet.

I won't expect us to start showing real signs of Robbie's system (what ever that is) for another 3 months or so.

When Mata starts playing and the likes of Moses, Marin and Hazard get use to playing together we will look much better.

My only critisim of RDM was his defencive line up today, I would have started Oscar.

Also, who fires a manager when their team is currently leading the EPL? Laughing

1. Last season job was much easier, because all he had to was revert to our old style. Sure he made some tactical changes, like bringing back Mikel into the starting squad and changing the formation.

But this season he has to create a new formula because of departing players and take advantage of new signings. Doing and creating something new is much bigger challenge then doing something already done.

2. The tactic i was talking about was hoofing to Drogba and playing on the counter.

3. No we are not playing possession football, if we are were not doing a good job. Where is the pressing? why hoof the ball so much?

Can't be serious here, loosing possession battle to QPR automatically disqualify us from being that.

I have no idea what RDM is doing, for me it look like last season tactic with Torres instead of Drogba and Hazard instead of Kalou.

Mata hasn't looked that good this season and Hazard has looked poor for most of the games with the exception of some brilliance.

Anyway i have little faith in RDM, i hope he proves me wrong.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:37 pm

Soul wrote:Sack RDM! Bring back Big Phil! Laughing

Barrettinator wrote:My ideal lineup as of today:

Cech
Ivanovic Cahill Terry Cole
Mikel Ramires
Moses Mata Hazard
Sturridge

That's a good formation but I'd put Lampard instead of Ramires in the pivot.

It'd be great if we can play that against Juve but I think Torres will start again. So would Ramires Sad

Moses had an okay debut don't you think?
Lampard has been average at best and mostly dreadful in the pivot this season. Why else do you think I put Ramires in that position ahead of him? Imagine our midfield being run over by Granero and whoever else was there. Think about what Pirlo would do to us.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:33 pm

I think the word is R-A-P-E

I mean what Pirlo would do..
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910