Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11

+30
shinigami99
la bestia negra
boss
Zero
Catracho
Soul
Swanhends
FennecFox7
Spider
Adit
Mamad
Highburied
vivabarca38
II Capitano
Cruijf
RedOranje
TalkingReckless
zizzle
Forza
Arquitecto
RealGunner
7amood11
Potential
rwo power
buddytaller
Senor Penguin
che
McLewis
•MilanDevil•
Yuri Yukuv
34 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:52 pm

I clicked on edit in che's post instead of quote :facepalm:



RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Posts : 89334
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11

Post by II Capitano Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:58 pm

shinigami99 wrote:Holy shit this guy :O




I agree with the whole freedom of speech thing. Who really cares if you get offended. You have that right. But don't protest it with violence. Still a big generalization though, but still the majority of muslims were offended, and to them he says, f**k you.

Just to clarify, I don't think EVERYTHING he says is true. He does go over the top with his criticism.
Swanhends wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
che wrote:http://www.timesofisrael.com/iranian-film-depicts-jews-as-money-hungry-arab-killers/

hmm

He's an idiot, freedom of speech I agree with - but everything else is nonsensical, he shows a lack of respect and doesn't understand.

Your really going to take press from isreal seriously? They kill Palestinians for fun :facepalm:
Oh but jews haven't done anything. Are you serious? Get out of your hole. Isrealis live in an extreme theocracy and you make this assumption Laughing

What assumption is he making? There's no assumption. An Iranian film depicted Jews as money hungry Arab killers. That's a factual statement not an assumption.

Also no one said Israel or Jewish people are blameless or don't ever do anything wrong, but Che's point was that there aren't any Jews ransacking and looting embassies, rioting violently, and killing people as a result of some stupid video, just as there aren't any Hindu's or Buddhist's or Christians doing any of that in response to that picture in The Onion...

Che's point is still flawed. Of course there are no Jews etc. looting embassies because they are busy killing the Palestinians. Also, there's something called Zionism (not associated with Judaism).
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 784
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:05 pm

che wrote:

basic biological urges vs years of denying them by people in positions of power, not exactly rocket science

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/jan/17/worlddispatch.egypt




The "proven" medical effects of masturbation - which, of course, include damage to the eyesight - were once listed by Abd al-Aziz bin Baz, the late Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia, and his list is reproduced on numerous Islamic websites. According to bin Baz, masturbation causes disruption of the digestive system, inflammation of the testicles, damage to the spine ("the place from which sperm originates"), and "trembling and instability in some parts of the body like the feet". In addition, there is a weakening of the "cerebral glands" leading to decreased intellect and even "mental disorders and insanity". Furthermore, "due to constant ejaculation, the sperm no more remains thick and dense as it normally occurs in males". This results in sperm which is not "mighty enough" to make a woman pregnant or produces children who are "more prone to disease and illness".

You know all of that goes for all the Muslims and not just the 5% lol. It really isn't logical for the teenagers to turn extremists just because their basic biological urges are denied. If they get desperate, they will jack behind the door instead of blowing themselves up. There is no such case of this type of incident.

as for "hating women", it's a phrase ffs... say you're an extremist who wants to create as many "martyrs" from pre-teen boys as possible... for that you'd have to make them angry, for which denying sexual relief is the simplest tool... now, you've banned jacking off so you're all good there, so you must also prevent them from getting acquainted with women so you can direct all their hormonal rage towards the jews or the christians or whatever... again, not rocket science

There are A LOT and i mean A LOT of ways to lure the teenage boys into extremism instead of denying them their "biological urges." that's not profound mate, it just sounds illogical. Most cases i know ( my reply to potential ) are where the kids were the victims of propaganda and wrong information.

I am Not denying that some eastern muslims get converted into extremists. That's true, it happens. But to say they get turn into that because of sexual reasons is just not true.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89334
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11

Post by zizzle Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:21 pm

Potential wrote:
zizzle wrote:
Potential wrote:Its the only explanation put forward, the only other explanations that explains the obvious gap between the eastern and western Muslims are that the eastern's take the quran too seriously while the western don't; combined with the quran being a violent book but I don't think that's true (or at least to the most of it)


rofl rofl

dude you're not in a position to be judgemental about other people's religion seeing how your holy book preaches war and cruelty and tells you to wipe out the Canaanites (a holy commandment that is still in progress). And the fact that you're a citizen of the most racist and violent state in modern history deosnt help your case.

rofl

You don't know anything about me judging by that post, I don't blame you.

rofl
and you dnt know anything about islam judging by your posts, i dont blame you.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11

Post by Potential Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:33 pm

Oh jeez, you're ignorant, you didn't even read my post! I said I don't think quran is full of violent but of course you didn't read it, why would you read a post that critisize your beloved religion, however it sure is a violent or at least some verses that are used by terrorist to justify their acts, the only other explanation is that the quran is violent and western Muslims don't get too much into religion, unless you can put another plausible explanation.

BTW; verses like cut off their hands, stoning people, marriaging little girls, etc; will never be accepted by modern societies!
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 1203
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:15 pm

Potential wrote:

BTW; verses like cut off their hands, stoning people, marriaging little girls, etc; will never be accepted by modern societies!

There are no verses in the Quran which recommends stoning people. Cutting of their hands is only possible if they don't repent. As a last resort. And there are no muslims who would marry an under age girl in today's society anyways
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89334
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11

Post by zizzle Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:20 pm

Potential wrote:Oh jeez, you're ignorant, you didn't even read my post! I said I don't think quran is full of violent but of course you didn't read it, why would you read a post that critisize your beloved religion, however it sure is a violent or at least some verses that are used by terrorist to justify their acts, the only other explanation is that the quran is violent and western Muslims don't get too much into religion, unless you can put another plausible explanation.

BTW; verses like cut off their hands, stoning people, marriaging little girls, etc; will never be accepted by modern societies!


do you even read your posts dude, you contradict yourself in every other sentence and that's giving me the impression that what you say isnt exactly what you believe. And it shows how little you know about the Quran coz marrying little girls is no where in it lol
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11

Post by zizzle Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:27 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Potential wrote:

BTW; verses like cut off their hands, stoning people, marriaging little girls, etc; will never be accepted by modern societies!

There are no verses in the Quran which recommends stoning people. Cutting of their hands is only possible if they don't repent. As a last resort. And there are no muslims who would marry an under age girl in today's society anyways


marrying under age is also not in the quran, it only comes from the inaccuracy of calculating Aisha's age when the prophit married her
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11

Post by Potential Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:43 pm

zizzle wrote:
Potential wrote:Oh jeez, you're ignorant, you didn't even read my post! I said I don't think quran is full of violent but of course you didn't read it, why would you read a post that critisize your beloved religion, however it sure is a violent or at least some verses that are used by terrorist to justify their acts, the only other explanation is that the quran is violent and western Muslims don't get too much into religion, unless you can put another plausible explanation.

BTW; verses like cut off their hands, stoning people, marriaging little girls, etc; will never be accepted by modern societies!


do you even read your posts dude, you contradict yourself in every other sentence and that's giving me the impression that what you say isnt exactly what you believe. And it shows how little you know about the Quran coz marrying little girls is no where in it lol

I'll rephrase it, I believe the quran is mostly peaceful, however some verses that are used by terrorist to justify their acts are violent; whether incontext or offcontext.

Islamic states; states that the Shariaa is their law, allow these acts, extremist cut hands of people all the time, selling underage girls happens, sexmarriage (جواز المتعه) happen quite frequently as well! Those things are justified by putting quran verses out of context or in context, I don't know because it mostly happen in islamic states rather than the rest of the world!


Also, I don't see what's wrong with states full of atheist, they are the most peaceful in the world, in opposed to states combining religion and state or a state driven by religious motives. Don't you think god will love these people more than people who are full of hate?
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 1203
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:04 pm

Pol Pot was a really peaceful person wasn't he ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89334
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:14 pm

Islamic states; states that the Shariaa is their law, allow these acts, extremist cut hands of people all the time, selling underage girls happens, sexmarriage (جواز المتعه) happen quite frequently as well! Those things are justified by putting quran verses out of context or in context, I don't know because it mostly happen in islamic states rather than the rest of the world!

sharia law =/= Word of God. You are confusing the Cultural laws with the Quranic laws. Half the time it's derived from the Hadiths which are corrupt. For example "stoning for adultery" misconception. It's no where in the Quran which states that. But it came from a Hadith by someone who was born 300 years after Prophet Muhammad but claimed to have "heard" him say it.


Also, I don't see what's wrong with states full of atheist, they are the most peaceful in the world, in opposed to states combining religion and state or a state driven by religious motives. Don't you think god will love these people more than people who are full of hate?

I personally don't care if there are Atheist states. But will it happen ? no because Freedom of speech will never allow it.

Also on the last point. People full of Hate are not God's People. Jesus' teachings oppose that, So does Muhammad's. They are unbelievers hence not Religious.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89334
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11

Post by zizzle Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:18 pm

When Buddhists go against their creed and start killing minorities (Myanmar) it tells you how little "religious violance" has to do with religion
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11

Post by TalkingReckless Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:56 pm

for those who saying that they use the teens sexual desires to make them extremist is BS

The reason these teens became extremist are because many have no families or have families they have left them to rot, and their own way off the streets is going to the Extremist Mullahs, who force them to do things for them in return for food and shelters.

Another reason for a big number of suicide bombers being teens is because they are promised that their families will be rewarded handsomely, if they killed themselves. The teens or older do it, thinking it might be able to help their families and it is a lie in the end.

and btw Sharia law has worked fine in the past when used by Sensible people as the Ottoman empire, who only used Sharia on Muslims and had separate laws and tribunals for other religions led by their people and the Muslims rulers would only come into their affairs if their problems could not be solved
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 4200
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11

Post by Cruijf Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:15 pm

Anyone here care to explain to me why the film against Muhammad (PBUH) is freedom of speech but Kate Middleton's alleged topless photos are now banned? Is that not against your so called, 'freedom of expression'?
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 3785
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:30 pm

Legend wrote:for those who saying that they use the teens sexual desires to make them extremist is BS

The reason these teens became extremist are because many have no families or have families they have left them to rot, and their own way off the streets is going to the Extremist Mullahs, who force them to do things for them in return for food and shelters.

Another reason for a big number of suicide bombers being teens is because they are promised that their families will be rewarded handsomely, if they killed themselves. The teens or older do it, thinking it might be able to help their families and it is a lie in the end.

and btw Sharia law has worked fine in the past when used by Sensible people as the Ottoman empire, who only used Sharia on Muslims and had separate laws and tribunals for other religions led by their people and the Muslims rulers would only come into their affairs if their problems could not be solved

maybe you should learn more about laws governing ottomans

http://faith-matters.org/images/stories/fm-publications/the-tanzimat-final-web.pdf

Sharia is just as useful today as babylonian law
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 76

Back to top Go down

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11

Post by Mamad Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:38 pm

ACMRox wrote:Anyone here care to explain to me why the film against Muhammad (PBUH) is freedom of speech but Kate Middleton's alleged topless photos are now banned? Is that not against your so called, 'freedom of expression'?

I heard nobody can really research and talk about holocaust. i don't know if its real though.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11

Post by rwo power Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:40 pm

ACMRox wrote:Anyone here care to explain to me why the film against Muhammad (PBUH) is freedom of speech but Kate Middleton's alleged topless photos are now banned? Is that not against your so called, 'freedom of expression'?
There is a right of a person concerning the own picture (I only found a German Wiki article explaining this): http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recht_am_eigenen_Bild
It means that a person can determine which pictures about him/her can be published. It is ruled by very complicated laws (at least in Germany). This right concerns only living persons, though, as it belongs to the rights of persons, the "Allgemeines Persönlichkeitsrecht"
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11

Post by zizzle Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:52 pm

if that applies everywhere else then how come the paparazzi are still in business
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11

Post by rwo power Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:02 pm

zizzle wrote:if that applies everywhere else then how come the paparazzi are still in business
As I said, it is a very complicated law. It also depends on how "public" a person is as then the rights are slightly diminished, although certain kinds of pictures can still be prohibited. This also depends on what a court rules as the person in question has to start a lawsuit to get certain pictures banned.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11

Post by RedOranje Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:14 pm

ACMRox wrote:Anyone here care to explain to me why the film against Muhammad (PBUH) is freedom of speech but Kate Middleton's alleged topless photos are now banned? Is that not against your so called, 'freedom of expression'?


Most basic explanation? One happens in the US, the other in Europe. Different nations with different laws.

Another incredibly shallow but still applicable point? One is voicing an opinion (an idiotic, hateful opinion but still an opinion) while the other is prying into the privacy (and nudity) of a private citizen's life.


Final thoughts: both are available on the internet regardless of legality at the moment. The video became famous because it was put online, so even if it were illegal it would still be out there and there will still be riots.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11099
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11

Post by shinigami99 Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:06 am

RedOranje wrote:
ACMRox wrote:Anyone here care to explain to me why the film against Muhammad (PBUH) is freedom of speech but Kate Middleton's alleged topless photos are now banned? Is that not against your so called, 'freedom of expression'?


Most basic explanation? One happens in the US, the other in Europe. Different nations with different laws.

Another incredibly shallow but still applicable point? One is voicing an opinion (an idiotic, hateful opinion but still an opinion) while the other is prying into the privacy (and nudity) of a private citizen's life.


Final thoughts: both are available on the internet regardless of legality at the moment. The video became famous because it was put online, so even if it were illegal it would still be out there and there will still be riots.

QFT
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1051
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11

Post by kiranr Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:31 am

ACMRox wrote:Anyone here care to explain to me why the film against Muhammad (PBUH) is freedom of speech but Kate Middleton's alleged topless photos are now banned? Is that not against your so called, 'freedom of expression'?

I don't think any video or photo should be banned as such but the people responsible should be sued for damages. That shoud prove to be a disincentive for such people.

Well, one possible explanation is that, in Kate's case, the person in question is alive as she has to bear the humiliation and hence is able to sue. Whereas in the prophet's case, he is not alive does not have to personally bear the humiliation of the movie as he is not alive and cannot sue personally for damages.

But i don't agree with this view as many muslims have been offended and should be able to sue for damages. Has anyone done this in the case of the video by the way?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11

Post by RealGunner Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:58 am

ACMRox wrote:Anyone here care to explain to me why the film against Muhammad (PBUH) is freedom of speech but Kate Middleton's alleged topless photos are now banned? Is that not against your so called, 'freedom of expression'?

In England there is an image right law which makes it illegal to take your photos without your permission.

Saying that, i don't know how paparazzi are in business lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89334
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11

Post by rwo power Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:11 am

RealGunner wrote:In England there is an image right law which makes it illegal to take your photos without your permission.

Saying that, i don't know how paparazzi are in business lol
The English image right is less strict than in Germany - but even here we have paparazzi Very Happy

The paparazzi work in that grey zone that public persons (popstars, actors, politicians etc) have less rights to forbid their images to be published as reports about them are in the public interest. It is always possible though, to start a lawsuit to forbid a publication - but then, there is the "Streisand effect", so many famous people decide not to do much against the publication - and of course quite some actually encourage paparazzi photos to enhance their publicity.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:00 pm

what a pathetic little people the pakistani government are


Anti-Islam film: Pakistan minister offers bounty

A Pakistani government minister has offered a $100,000 (£61,616) reward for the death of the maker of an anti-Islam film produced in the US.

Railways Minister Ghulam Ahmad Bilour told reporters that he would pay the reward for the "sacred duty" out of his own pocket.

He suggested even the Taliban and al-Qaeda would be eligible for the reward.

His comments came a day after at least 20 people died in clashes between anti-film protesters and police.

Friday's violence occurred in cities throughout Pakistan, with Karachi and Peshawar among the worst hit.

"I will pay whoever kills the makers of this video $100,000," the minister said. "If someone else makes other similar blasphemous material in the future, I will also pay his killers $100,000.

"I call upon these countries and say: Yes, freedom of expression is there, but you should make laws regarding people insulting our Prophet. And if you don't, then the future will be extremely dangerous."

His ANP party, which is part of the governing coalition, told the BBC this was a personal statement, not party policy, but added that it would not be taking any action against him.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 76

Back to top Go down

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11

Post by Potential Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:22 pm

Islam is peaceful according to people on this forum, however many Muslims are violent, is it a fair statement to say?

@Yuri it happened before, Salman Roshdi and many others, if Islam is the true religion then isn't the punishment is of god's and not man? You don't see Christians or Jews making the same bounties for people insulting Jesus of Moses.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 1203
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum