Senor Penguin
che
McLewis
•MilanDevil•
Yuri Yukuv
34 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 5 Empty Re: Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11

Post by rwo power Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:12 pm

Well, now Islamists in Sudan have also attacked a German and a British embassy. too. I wonder how they want to justify *this* with a stupid US video. Great job by "peaceful followers of the Islam"...

Why aren't there the "real Muslims" holding these idiots back while telling them this is not what the Islam is supposed to be about? As things look they just look away and let the criminals do their work. *That* is what I absolutely do not understand. If there are so many more peaceful muslims, why can't they stop the supposedly "few violent ones"?

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 5 Empty Re: Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11

Post by 7amood11 Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:13 pm

Two days ago we elected a new prime minister, and I have much more faith in him than I do in Al Keib, the previous PM, who has failed to enhance security. Improving security measures, especially in Eastern Libya, is a must. Security has been relatively tight in Tripoli but elsewhere security levels are not even close to Tripoli's level.

Chris Stevens was based in Tripoli but he went on a trip to Benghazi to discuss methods of how to lessen the immense load on Tripoli. I think it was the same night when he got killed. He's been a US ambassador in Libya for a long time, and I've heard nothing but good things about him.

A lot of people in Libya were very shocked, as I was, when the news came out. There've been 3 protests in the big cities all over Libya condemning the attacks.

The whole timing of this incident comes as an ungrateful spit in the face of the US as well. We wouldn't have got any from help NATO if it wasn't for them, and they've been one of the biggest positive influences on our revolution. Every Libyan should be thanking them for that right now, regardless of whether people think they had ulterior motives. But instead, we killed their ambassador and three other Americans. A bit ungrateful, no?

Believe me, I want that filmmaker to go behind bars if it was possible, but killing innocent people who had nothing to do with it is not the solution, not at all.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:25 pm

@rwo power wrote:Well, now Islamists in Sudan have also attacked a German and a British embassy. too. I wonder how they want to justify *this* with a stupid US video. Great job by "peaceful followers of the Islam"...

Why aren't there the "real Muslims" holding these idiots back while telling them this is not what the Islam is supposed to be about? As things look they just look away and let the criminals do their work. *That* is what I absolutely do not understand. If there are so many more peaceful muslims, why can't they stop the supposedly "few violent ones"?

I don't know about Sudan and Egypt, but in Libya there have already been MANY protests condemning the attacks. Look back to the pictures Senor Penguin posted here https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t24489-islamists-attack-us-embassy-in-egypt-on-9-11#704493, those were moments from the protest in Benghazi.

And here's some from Misrata

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 5 Proxy

It says: "Real Freedom Fighters don't assault the guests of their country"

And this is a pic of the protest in Tripoli:

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 5 Demo_in_Tripoli

So actually, there ARE people who are speaking out against these actions. So yeah, there are "real Muslims", you should know that.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:32 pm

@rwo power wrote:Well, now Islamists in Sudan have also attacked a German and a British embassy. too. I wonder how they want to justify *this* with a stupid US video. Great job by "peaceful followers of the Islam"...

just because the media isn't showing "real Muslims" doing something doesn't mean they aren't

here are some examples

In response to the abusive film about the Holy Prophet Muhammad upon him blessings and peace,
“Discover Islam UK” in London distributed more than 110,000 copies of a translation of the Qur’an. And the life of the Prophet Mohammed for the citizens of London.

Islamists attack US embassy in egypt on 9/11 - Page 5 564244_387488854658177_1302441562_n
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:41 pm

Well, then really let's hope that they can stop the fanatics somehow, but I really fear that there will be lots more deaths before things calm down.

It would be better if the peaceful people would manage to stop the criminals before they enact their violence.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:48 pm

It's not conspiracy theory or anything, but the movie was never intended for the American/world wide Audience specifically. The Film maker couldn't care less who watches it as long as it goes Viral and the Muslims watch it over the Middle east. Just to bring out a reaction

It's political. Why ? Because the man who claims to be from Israel doesn't exist. It's a cover up after a cover up. The World now knows The Muslims killed the American Ambassador. They can now follow the news to see how the Savage Muslims from the backward middle East are attacking the Embassy's for something which isn't even in their country

Now then. Where is Religion in this ? Does the Film maker really care about the life of Prophet Muhammad ? Highly doubt it

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:48 pm

@rwo power wrote:Well, then really let's hope that they can stop the fanatics somehow, but I really fear that there will be lots more deaths before things calm down.

It would be better if the peaceful people would manage to stop the criminals before they enact their violence.

Police in the countries are on full Alert. Consider them as the good people Wink
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:25 pm

@RealGunner wrote:
@rwo power wrote:Well, then really let's hope that they can stop the fanatics somehow, but I really fear that there will be lots more deaths before things calm down.

Police in the countries are on full Alert. Consider them as the good people Wink
Well, in the Sudan, the police obviously didn't manage to help. For fear of other attacks, Germany decided to close down the embassies in several North African states, Afghanistan and Pakistan for now, which is a very sad thing, as normally ambassadors and their staff should be considered sacrosanct.

Source: http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/auswaertiges-amt-schliesst-botschaften-in-islamischen-laendern-a-855731.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:32 pm

Niave muslims just fell for it...and it really amazes me coz there are countless similar videos on the internet but this one in particuler got all the attention...
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:02 pm

The things that destroys our world the most are stereotypes, instead of generalizing a population for an action of few people we should work together to fight against these bad apples on Earth. Every person is responsible for his/her own actions. If a friend of mine commits a crime, on this scale, Im not judged for being his friend, however, it seems that on a larger scale when a small group of people commit a crime, our generalization of population kicks in and we start to blame the entire population. In this case, the video was released and some extremists blamed the whole western civilization, and started killing the innocent people from western civilization, in return the actions of these extremists led the western people to hold Islam responsible. So as you see we can be the enemies of our ownselves. The day that we realize this is the day in which we will finally be able to make some progress.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:30 pm

@Potential wrote:Everyday christians die and are prosecuted by islamic extremist.

I'm dead serious here:

That was the stupidest and most ignorant post I have seen in my entire lifetime on the internet.

Don't talk about things you don't know about Potential. Ever. You have absolutely no idea what the situation in Egypt is like at the moment.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:57 pm

@che wrote:i love how they reacted like a bunch of mindless lunatics to a stupid video that portrayed them as a bunch of mindless lunatics

and don't give me that "they're not muslims" bullshit please...
They aren't....
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:04 am

@zizzle wrote:Niave muslims just fell for it...and it really amazes me coz there are countless similar videos on the internet but this one in particuler got all the attention...

not naive but uneducated
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:04 am

@che wrote:i love how they reacted like a bunch of mindless lunatics to a stupid video that portrayed them as a bunch of mindless lunatics

My sides Laughing
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:27 am

ACMRox wrote:
@Potential wrote:Everyday christians die and are prosecuted by islamic extremist.

I'm dead serious here:

That was the stupidest and most ignorant post I have seen in my entire lifetime on the internet.

Don't talk about things you don't know about Potential. Ever. You have absolutely no idea what the situation in Egypt is like at the moment.

I already posted an hour and half long video about the situation in Egypt, watch it!
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:18 am

There was a protest in front of the UN Building in Maldives yesterday by 'Islamic Extremists'

Ever since 2008 there has been a rapid increase in the number of people going a bit too extreme. I'm just witnessing a milder version of whats happening elsewhere in the world

IIRC yesterday was the first time in history that a foreign nation's flag (USA) was burned in my country. What's more disgusting is that they brought kids with them. And gave them toy weapons. Yep, weapons. And held banners about killing Americans.

Such people are a minority here in the Maldives but we are all really hate them. They don't trim nor shave, have a very less hygenic standard, always holier than thou, creating hate through social medias, taking everything in the Quran literally

But the funny thing is, most (not all obviously) of the guys that I know personally (Male' is a very, very small place), had a horrible past. An ex classmate of mine was in the front line. He was a hardcore gothic who never prayed in a '100%' muslim society, and did a lot of stuff along the way

Something amusing happened too. They were all there protesting against the video and defending the Prophet (SAW) when all of a sudden one of the Sheiks called for peace and patience. He said that violence is not the answer. He said to calm down and not fall to the level that Muslims were portrayed in the media. He said that the Prophet himself advocated peace.

The response?

He had to be taken to safety by the police before he was attacked by the others.
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:32 am

@Soul wrote:
He had to be taken to safety by the police before he was attacked by the others.

Is that not enough to show you who are the Muslims here and who are the blind hooligans?
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:01 am

Muslims incite anger and rage and start riots over a video that mocks their faith.. while I've never witnessed such behavior from a christian nation act so barbaric, even though they're faith gets mocked DAILY from shows, to movies and even yes... youtube videos..

Why??? if Allah preaches peace.. why do these people act so violent towards others in a time like this...

I will never understand.. Allah said, "Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loves not transgressors."

they are breaking that very RULE!!!!!!
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:15 am

Religious Extremists. Overzealous twats. :facepalm:

Jesus is getting defaced in Youtube everyday yet nobody seems to care, but this?

What a world we live in.

I bet if somebody used a picture of Muhammad dancing that Gangnam style they'll blow up the White House next.

Way to suck at their own religion.
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:18 am

@Catracho wrote:Muslims incite anger and rage and start riots over a video that mocks their faith.. while I've never witnessed such behavior from a christian nation act so barbaric, even though they're faith gets mocked DAILY from shows, to movies and even yes... youtube videos..

Why??? if Allah preaches peace.. why do these people act so violent towards others in a time like this...

I will never understand.. Allah said, "Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loves not transgressors."

they are breaking that very RULE!!!!!!

I know, and they're breaking many other rules/verses from the Quran that are similar to the one you posted.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:57 pm

@Zero wrote:Religious Extremists. Overzealous twats. :facepalm:

Jesus is getting defaced in Youtube everyday yet nobody seems to care, but this?

What a world we live in.

I bet if somebody used a picture of Muhammad dancing that Gangnam style they'll blow up the White House next.

Way to suck at their own religion.

you do know muslims believe in Jesus too...
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:18 pm

http://www.theonion.com/articles/no-one-murdered-because-of-this-image,29553/?ref=auto
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:29 pm

What Muhammad is for Muslims Jesus isn't for Christians.

I know many Christians. all they do is once a week or something go to church and pray or confess and things like that. im sorry but for 99 percent of Christians Jesus is just a name. a good man that had a massage. that's all.

but Muhammad for Muslims? very very different. not comparable.

Imagine you are somewhere and somebody comes and calls your mother a whore in front of others. i'm certain many of you will punch him in the face. so tell me why you punched him? he had the right of free speech right??

Muhammad for many Muslims is someone more dear than their mother or family. many of them will die for defending the name of Muhammad.

Killing someone who had nothing to do with that tape was wrong. more than wrong. this attacks are wrong. Muhammad himself said if someone says something bad about me let him be and don't harm him.....

but you have to condemn the people behind the movie and the ones who knew about it too. it is clear this shitty movie was made to provoke Muslims and they succeed. but the question is why?
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:47 pm

Dammit a sort of people are destroying this world in a way !..em who are talking \acting "on behalf of freedom of speech or bla bla" and em "on behalf of muslims, chirstians or whatever" >Idiots

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:15 pm

a man with true faith should not be effected or create a shit storm over a low budget movie which was created in order to spark controversy.

as for me i will not watch it nor get affected by it
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:49 pm

@che wrote:http://www.theonion.com/articles/no-one-murdered-because-of-this-image,29553/?ref=auto

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"sources confirmed that upon seeing it, they simply shook their heads, rolled their eyes, and continued on with their day"
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum