EXCLUSIVE TJ - Gianni Balzarini, "Llorente arrive. Quagliarella and Matri to the sale" Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

EXCLUSIVE TJ - Gianni Balzarini, "Llorente arrive. Quagliarella and Matri to the sale"

3 posters

Go down

EXCLUSIVE TJ - Gianni Balzarini, "Llorente arrive. Quagliarella and Matri to the sale" Empty EXCLUSIVE TJ - Gianni Balzarini, "Llorente arrive. Quagliarella and Matri to the sale"

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:38 pm

The Mediaset journalist Gianni Balzarini takes stock of the situation at Juventus. Exclusive to TuttoJuve.

Gianni Balzarini, the infamous top players in attack but did not arrive in January talking about Llorente. The track can one believe?

"I think Llorente will, I think Juve has stopped in the summer market on him only for a matter of economics, the stubbornness of the president who asked Athletic 18 million despite release you in January. Say Basque pride. Surely Juve return to office in January and if the President Basque ask you again a similar figure is committed. Unless you want to continue to leave the saloon Llorente of Athletic fans, who are angry with him, holding him to make the mold. I believe that the situation in the winter market will be unlocked. "

Summing you liked the black and white market?

"Regardless of all I am satisfied. I think that Juve have the strongest midfield in Europe or among the strongest. "

Even to the level of that of Barcelona?

"I do not see much difference. There are people who do the deck and has excellent technique. The quality of Pirlo and Marchisio, Vidal's tenacity, the strength of Asmaoah. We have yet to see Isla. I think the Juve midfield could be the envy of Europe. "

So for the Champions League you see well?

"There is mathematically do well in the Champions League because the attack is not certain is the machine gun and you have to make up for this. The discourse of Europe is more comprehensive than the championship, the risk is the lack of experience of some players, they have to understand that the management is different because if the league gives you a way to correct, not Europe. "

Going back to the attacker, you could not expect in January instead of taking Bendtner now? At the bottom with Iaquinta attackers were already 5

"Iaquinta is not within the programs and try to place it elsewhere. Bendtner on the response should give him. Clearly, if you fail no one tells you purchase anything, not just lose nothing if not a few critics. "

Going back to the attacker, came Llorente will be sacrificed if one of Matri and Quagliarella?

"I think so, one of them will go away. Perhaps more likely Quagliarella. "

Even the same Matri, however, will not be affected to remain on the bench

"The bench player will not do it any more and unless you want to count" commit suicide. " There will be news from Genoa also heavy in all departments, for example, I do not think that will be played with the tandem-Giovinco Vucinic, as I do not think Pirlo will be 90 minutes. The shifts there will be, depending on the game in London ".

Who is the anti-Juve?

"Bearing in mind that you expect to Milan from all the real antagonist is the Rome that if Zeman gears and gives a consistency in the results can be very dangerous, since it is the only one not to have the European cups. There is the unknown of this manager that if it is followed as in Pescara can do important things. "

And the Naples?

"I can see fine, but it does not seem to have the bench to support the dual commitment. The Europa League, let us remember, is worse than the Champions for expenditure of energy because you play on Thursdays and you have less time to recover, then the same trips may be longer. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE TJ - Gianni Balzarini, "Llorente arrive. Quagliarella and Matri to the sale" Empty Re: EXCLUSIVE TJ - Gianni Balzarini, "Llorente arrive. Quagliarella and Matri to the sale"

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:36 am

If we sign a striker in January and his team played in a european cup but he didnt can he still play for us in a european cup (if we make it that far) ?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE TJ - Gianni Balzarini, "Llorente arrive. Quagliarella and Matri to the sale" Empty Re: EXCLUSIVE TJ - Gianni Balzarini, "Llorente arrive. Quagliarella and Matri to the sale"

Post by Luca Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:55 am

GIGItheBest wrote:If we sign a striker in January and his team played in a european cup but he didnt can he still play for us in a european cup (if we make it that far) ?

I know that if it is the same competition then definitely not.
But if he played in the Europa league and joined a team in the champions league then I'm really not sure

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down