Let the campaign begin!

+33
gondov
FalcaoPunch
fatman123
TalkingReckless
McAgger
FennecFox7
Bellabong
zizzle
Highburied
halamadrid2
rwo power
7amood11
Cruijf
CBarca
The Messiah
guest7
Swanhends
Arquitecto
BarrileteCosmico
Motogp69
che
RealGunner
Senor Penguin
Amar
Potential
kiranr
Forza
Jonathan28
McLewis
VivaStPauli
RedOranje
free_cat
Yuri Yukuv
37 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Who will take the elections?

Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Vote_lcap0%Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Vote_lcap0%Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Vote_lcap3%Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Vote_lcap57%Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 20 ]
Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Vote_lcap40%Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 14 ]
 
Total Votes : 35
 
 

Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Empty Re: Let the campaign begin!

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:43 am

Whew.
No Romney.

FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4186
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Empty Re: Let the campaign begin!

Post by gondov Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:59 am

Ooooobama!!...u came and u left without taking .♫♪♫....WOOOOHOOOO OOBAMA! Chaaange!!

drinking drinking banana
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1176
Join date : 2012-05-27

Back to top Go down

Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Empty Re: Let the campaign begin!

Post by TalkingReckless Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:01 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/06/amendment-64-passes-in-co_n_2079899.html

The Rocky Mountain High just got a whole lot higher. On Tuesday night, Amendment 64 -- the measure which sought the legalization of marijuana for recreational use by adults -- was passed by Colorado voters, making Colorado the first state to end marijuana prohibition in the United States.
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 4200
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Empty Re: Let the campaign begin!

Post by fatman123 Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:16 am

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Shocked
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 9615
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Empty Re: Let the campaign begin!

Post by RedOranje Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:28 am

Thank *bleep* for that. And thank you Republicans for taking one of your most senior and respect members of the Senate and replacing him in the election cycle with a Tea Party nutjob so that the Democrats could get a stronger hold on the Senate. Great bi-partisan effort there to get Donnelly into office.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11099
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Empty Re: Let the campaign begin!

Post by Amar Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:28 am

Romney being the pussy that he is, is failing to concede even though he has no shot in FLA or Virginia where he's hoping to get saved in democratic bases like Fairfox Laughing

edit: and John King is one talented mofo, been working that magic map all night
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2227
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Empty Re: Let the campaign begin!

Post by Swanhends Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:45 am

Florida and Virginia both look more likely to go Obama than Romney at this point

LANDSLIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Empty Re: Let the campaign begin!

Post by McAgger Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:46 am

Predicted this correctly :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28318
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 107

Back to top Go down

Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Empty Re: Let the campaign begin!

Post by dmize Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:16 am

Legend wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/06/amendment-64-passes-in-co_n_2079899.html

The Rocky Mountain High just got a whole lot higher. On Tuesday night, Amendment 64 -- the measure which sought the legalization of marijuana for recreational use by adults -- was passed by Colorado voters, making Colorado the first state to end marijuana prohibition in the United States.

Washington legalized it also. Shame it still conflicts with the federal government but it's a good step.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6650
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Empty Re: Let the campaign begin!

Post by Swanhends Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:35 am

gay marriage has already passed in two states, its on path to pass in a third...

absolutely embarassing that its taken us so long, but we're finally moving in the right direction

Absolutely fantastic f*cking night...The cherry on top would be for those psychopaths Allen West and Michelle Bachmann to lose but that might be too much to hope for...one step at a time
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Empty Re: Let the campaign begin!

Post by Eman Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:42 am

banana
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3029
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Empty Re: Let the campaign begin!

Post by free_cat Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:38 am

dmize wrote:
Legend wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/06/amendment-64-passes-in-co_n_2079899.html

The Rocky Mountain High just got a whole lot higher. On Tuesday night, Amendment 64 -- the measure which sought the legalization of marijuana for recreational use by adults -- was passed by Colorado voters, making Colorado the first state to end marijuana prohibition in the United States.

Washington legalized it also. Shame it still conflicts with the federal government but it's a good step.

What's the consequence of legalization of Marijuana in Washington and Colorado?
Will it be sold to public in cofee shops like in Amsterdam?

Glad that gay marriage is allowed in some states, it should be allowed everywhere IMO. It was in Spain recently.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Empty Re: Let the campaign begin!

Post by McLewis Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:01 am

Obama's victory speech was simply electrifying. That was vintage 2008-Obama right there, something we hadn't seen in years. Very happy to see that.

Romney won only 1 battleground state.....he had absolutely no chance in this election as it turned out. One too many lies, one too many flip flops, one too many hot mics. Good frakking riddance.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 13366
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Empty Re: Let the campaign begin!

Post by dmize Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:48 am

free_cat wrote:
dmize wrote:
Legend wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/06/amendment-64-passes-in-co_n_2079899.html

The Rocky Mountain High just got a whole lot higher. On Tuesday night, Amendment 64 -- the measure which sought the legalization of marijuana for recreational use by adults -- was passed by Colorado voters, making Colorado the first state to end marijuana prohibition in the United States.

Washington legalized it also. Shame it still conflicts with the federal government but it's a good step.

What's the consequence of legalization of Marijuana in Washington and Colorado?
Will it be sold to public in cofee shops like in Amsterdam?

Glad that gay marriage is allowed in some states, it should be allowed everywhere IMO. It was in Spain recently.

Not sure on all the specifics yet. I'm sure there will be distributers/shops set up. I do know that Colorado legalized up to 1 ounce(which is more than you can buy at a time in Amsterdam I believe), and they can grow up to 6 plants privately. IDK the amount in Washington but it's less than an ounce IIRC.

McLewis wrote:Obama's victory speech was simply electrifying. That was vintage 2008-Obama right there, something we hadn't seen in years. Very happy to see that.

Agreed. I thought it was an incredible speech
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6650
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Empty Re: Let the campaign begin!

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:59 am

Four more years of anemic growth, four more years of apologizing for american values, four more years of the teleprompter man and the muppets who idiolize him like he is stalin.

Minorities overwhelmengly voted Obama while independents actually leaned more romney, story of the election right there
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Empty Re: Let the campaign begin!

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:28 pm

You really dug deep into Republican talking points, didn't you?

What American value did he apologize for, ever? Very Happy
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 9003
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Empty Re: Let the campaign begin!

Post by Swanhends Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:09 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Four more years of anemic growth

So the S&P 500 is going to double again?! GET INNN!!!!!

Yuri Yukuv wrote:four more years of apologizing for american values

lol when did that ever happen Laughing

Yuri Yukuv wrote:four more years of the teleprompter man

rofl For the life of me I have never been able to understand how using a teleprompter is somehow a negative thing....Just another example of Republicans refusal to enter the 21st century, I guess. Laughing

Yuri wrote:Minorities overwhelmengly voted Obama while independents actually leaned more romney, story of the election right there

Obama won unmarried women by 38 points...A side effect of the GOP being the "rape...eh its not so bad" party

Welcome to America brah, take a look around, it aint just white christian males anymore..



Last edited by Swanhends on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Empty Re: Let the campaign begin!

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:10 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:You really dug deep into Republican talking points, didn't you?

What American value did he apologize for, ever? Very Happy

Individualism, can do attitude, self reliance, freedom from government and optimism in the inherint goodness of people.

I am not talking about Obozo apologizing for them as he attacks them, im talking about the american person apologizing for them and having no faith in them.


Last edited by Yuri Yukuv on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Empty Re: Let the campaign begin!

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:19 pm

Swanhends wrote:
Yuri Yukuv wrote:Four more years of anemic growth

So the S&P 500 is going to double again?! GET INNN!!!!!

Yuri Yukuv wrote:four more years of apologizing for american values

lol when did that ever happen Laughing

Yuri Yukuv wrote:four more years of the teleprompter man

rofl For the life of me I have never been able to understand how using a teleprompter is somehow a negative thing....Just another example of Republicans refusal to enter the 21st century, I guess. Laughing

Yuri wrote:Minorities overwhelmengly voted Obama while independents actually leaned more romney, story of the election right there

Don't forget women...

Welcome to America brah, take a look around, it aint just white males anymore..


1)S&P doubled as obama printed money, all of it went to the top 1% which are the equity owners hence soros and buffet.

2) Look at my reply to viva

3) First, I am not a republican. Second Obama makes useless teleprompter speeches that remind me of the soaring oratory of dictators. He cant talk with people or debate, he can only dictate.

4)Tribal america my friend.

Next four years will be shit, if you cant do anything with USD 6.5 Trillion in debt added essentially doubling and printing trillions of dollars you cant do anything.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Empty Re: Let the campaign begin!

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:24 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:You really dug deep into Republican talking points, didn't you?

What American value did he apologize for, ever? Very Happy

Individualism, can do attitude, self reliance, freedom from government and optimism in the inherint goodness of people.

I am not talking about Obozo apologizing for them as he attacks them, im talking about the american person apologizing for them and having no faith in them.

When did any of those happen? I'm really looking for actual examples here, not the vague feeling of black Stalinhitlermao occupying the White House.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 9003
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Empty Re: Let the campaign begin!

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:33 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Yuri Yukuv wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:You really dug deep into Republican talking points, didn't you?

What American value did he apologize for, ever? Very Happy

Individualism, can do attitude, self reliance, freedom from government and optimism in the inherint goodness of people.

I am not talking about Obozo apologizing for them as he attacks them, im talking about the american person apologizing for them and having no faith in them.

When did any of those happen? I'm really looking for actual examples here, not the vague feeling of black Stalinhitlermao occupying the White House.

Americans are afraid, they want their food stamps, they want their unemployment checks. They want the government it to make it A Ok again by waving their magic wand. They want to be told that the jobs are leaving not because workers are not competitive enough but because the evil rich minority is against it. That we are all middle class and that it should be good to be middle class.

Obama praises the exact opposite values, he praises government intervention, collectivism, being part of a whole (you didnt build that, we all build that).

Lets face it what seperates white american males and overseas immigrants from latino immigrants, african americans, women and european males?

The first are individualistic and the second are collectivist and group oriented. This is what this election is about, its about the latter forcing the former to become part of the group.

Congrats for now.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Empty Re: Let the campaign begin!

Post by Swanhends Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:34 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:3) First, I am not a republican. Second Obama makes useless teleprompter speeches that remind me of the soaring oratory of dictators. He cant talk with people or debate, he can only dictate.

Can't talk with people or debate??? Oh for Gods sake...First debate aside, he smacked Romney in the 2nd and Romney agreed with him on everything in the 3rd...

Can't talk with people...Not even sure how to respond to that... "1 in 5 voters said a candidate who cares about them was critical in their decision. Obama won that group 82-17." Pres. Obama's ability to relate to people is what has made him so different/given him such an advantage compared to other politicians...Obama's supporters don't just see a politician, they see parts of themselves in him

Yuri Yukuv wrote:4)Tribal america my friend.


I don't even know what this means...Diversity is a strength not a weakness, if you'd like more whiteness and homogeneity, I think its pretty clear at this point that you aren't going to like what you see in America over the next 50 years....I would suggest maybe looking at one of the Scandinavian countries, but you probably think they are a bunch of mooching socialist welfare queens, so I dunno what to tell you

The coalition of the ascendent is very, very real...If they remain united under the Democrats and the GOP doesn't change their message, conservatives are in for some very, VERY frustrating years.
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Empty Re: Let the campaign begin!

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:46 pm

You know very well what it means, theres alot of minorities that have grown closed on themselves in the past twenty years and this is not the melting pot it used to be. My parents are immigrants and I am happy I am not like that. These immigrants still beleive in the collectivist pinkish values of the countries they left in order to come to the USA. Now they think in terms of us vs them, 45% of Obamas votes came in from minorities. compared to the amount of minortities im pretty sure that means a big one sided turnout from minorities side.

I dont care about whiteness, I care about my country keeping its values. America is an exceptional and magical place, I dont want america to become like the rest of the world but for the rest of the world to become more like america. The thing is now the democrats are not letting us be left alone.

In other news S&P 500 is 1.22% down
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Empty Re: Let the campaign begin!

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:10 pm

Yes, "they" believe in "us vs them", sure.

Can you elaborate on what "collectivist pinkish values" are? And from what supposed countries they're meant to have come?

And America is an exceptional place not due to some inherent magic, Americans aren't all like a quarter unicorn or anything, America is exceptional because it used to do a couple of things very well, but some time around Reagan someone decided, just gambling on an Ayn Rand novel was a sound economic plan, even though you can basically just pick up any history book and read about the Great Depression to know that neo-liberal economics are full of shit.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 9003
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Empty Re: Let the campaign begin!

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:12 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Yes, "they" believe in "us vs them", sure.

Can you elaborate on what "collectivist pinkish values" are? And from what supposed countries they're meant to have come?

And America is an exceptional place not due to some inherent magic, Americans aren't all like a quarter unicorn or anything, America is exceptional because it used to do a couple of things very well, but some time around Reagan someone decided, just gambling on an Ayn Rand novel was a sound economic plan, even though you can basically just pick up any history book and read about the Great Depression to know that neo-liberal economics are full of shit.

Latin america my friend, values are very collectivist and they dont beleive in capitalism like America used to and neither do you to be honest.

You have no idea what you are talking about the most socialist period of america was between FDR and Raegan, Raegan just reversed some of FDRs decisions. No surprise that the two biggest peace time expansions came after raegan unnew dealed the country.

Ben Bernanke has said time and again that milton friedman (the grand proponent of neoliberalism) was right about the great depression and his book on the subject is recognized as the best analysis on the subject. I actually dont know what you mean by neo liberalism but I think I can assume its free market oriented economics.

But hell, what does america know? Its not like we rebuilt europe and asia while leading the world to tweeting over their iphone 5s.

In other news S&P 500 is 2.19% down
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Empty Re: Let the campaign begin!

Post by kiranr Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:26 pm


Why do you guys like Obama's economic policies so much?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Let the campaign begin! - Page 12 Empty Re: Let the campaign begin!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum