Are Velencia vs Barca/Real more entertaining then El Clasico?

+14
donttreadonred
Forza
Donuts
Dnmac4
The Sanchez
Tomwin Lannister
shinigami99
Vlad the Impaler
Ion Creanga
CBarca
Le Samourai
RealGunner
che
Potential
18 posters

Go down

Are Velencia vs Barca/Real more entertaining then El Clasico? Empty Are Velencia vs Barca/Real more entertaining then El Clasico?

Post by Potential Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:25 pm

I always enjoy watching them play against big teams, I enjoy their matches more thn El Clasico whom I find most of the time boring bar 20-39 minutes where as the match intensity playing Velencia remains for the full 90 minutes

Thoughts?
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Are Velencia vs Barca/Real more entertaining then El Clasico? Empty Re: Are Velencia vs Barca/Real more entertaining then El Clasico?

Post by che Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:26 pm

only when banega is playing
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Are Velencia vs Barca/Real more entertaining then El Clasico? Empty Re: Are Velencia vs Barca/Real more entertaining then El Clasico?

Post by RealGunner Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:41 pm

what che said
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:44 pm

Atletico vs Barca.
Valencia vs Us and Barca.
Sevilla vs Us,
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:46 pm

Getafe vs Madrid/Barca >>>>>>>>>>>>
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:56 pm

I'd rather watch Serie B
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:03 pm

tuddor wrote:I'd rather watch Serie B

+1 and i think many others
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:41 pm

Banega goats up against us. Great player to watch when Valencia plays us. Of course we struggle but as an Argentina NT fan, it's great to see him playing well
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:59 am

Needs more Falcao.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:01 am

Serie A is bad enough... :coffee: I wonder what Serie B would be like... :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:47 am

It's because Real and Barca have played so many times in the past couple years that it's starting to get less meaningful because you know there going to play again in a couple weeks.

From a talent standpoint and pure footballing entertainment standpoint there is no better game to watch then Barca vs Madrid but they just play too much.

One year alone I think they played 7 or 8 times with 5 of them in a 4-5 week period.

It's just fallen this way in the league and certain cup tournaments that they play so much and IMO it's brought about a lot of the bad blood because just as much as some football fans are tired of seeing them play, I'm sure there tired of playing each other as well.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:49 am

They are already going to play 4 matches, possible 6 with copa de rey, and a percent that 8 matches in UEFA
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:00 pm

The Sanchez wrote:

Serie A is bad enough... :coffee: I wonder what Serie B would be like... :coffee:
You've obviously never seen Serie A. :coffee:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:15 pm

I enjoy most matches more than El Classicos. Honestly, it's not a great match to watch for observers. In recent years, it's degraded into a battle royale of diving and hard fouls. It's simply not good football, and it's from both sides. (I'm well aware that last statement may not endear me to many posters here, but I believe it to be true.) The only redeeming quality of the match is its unquestionable significance on the league campaigns for both side. It's rare to find one match that could effect a season as much as the two Classicos. Only the Manchester derbys or Dortmund/Bayern matches could rival them in significance this season, and neither have the competitive history of the Classicos. However, I would much rather watch either, as they are more likely to produce good football.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:03 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:

That's the problem. Who does? :coffee:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:08 pm

donttreadonred wrote:I enjoy most matches more than El Classicos. Honestly, it's not a great match to watch for observers. In recent years, it's degraded into a battle royale of diving and hard fouls. It's simply not good football, and it's from both sides. (I'm well aware that last statement may not endear me to many posters here, but I believe it to be true.) The only redeeming quality of the match is its unquestionable significance on the league campaigns for both side. It's rare to find one match that could effect a season as much as the two Classicos. Only the Manchester derbys or Dortmund/Bayern matches could rival them in significance this season, and neither have the competitive history of the Classicos. However, I would much rather watch either, as they are more likely to produce good football.

You haven't been watching the last few clasicos have you?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:19 pm

Se7en wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:

That's the problem. Who does? :coffee:

I don't care if you're bashing serie A.

Dat avatar :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:21 pm

Big games at the Mestalla are usually quite fun to watch.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:46 pm

No they're not, like dnmac said it might have to do with us playing each other so many times the past few seasons.. Personally I don't care though, I could never get bored of El Clasico's
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum