Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Transfer Deadline Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day

Post by Shed Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:45 am

lszanto wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:
lszanto wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:
lszanto wrote:If we loan Studge i'd be happy with Schurrle. Great workrate and has the ability to be a WC player.

Would beg the question of how we're going to give all these guys gametime though.
Not in that position mate. Chelsea are perilously light on center-forwards.
Schurrle can play CF, some people would say he's more of a striker than a winger...
Exactly what I'm saying. There's really no concern about playing time if he does come in.

Oh I more meant finding time for Moses, Marin(if he heals up), Bertrand(assuming he keeps playing up the pitch).

If Schurrle wasn't playing CF then he'd be a better option than most of those mentioned simply because of his workrate.
Yea that I agree with. Robbie has ALOT of options now. I'm sure he'll find a way to keep everyone happy and playing as often as possible. He was excellent at it last year even with a much more, shall we say, difficult group to work with, so I have full faith in him going forward.

Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:46 am

Well how good is he at CF? Imagine a serious injury to Torres, who do we really have reliable up front?
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:46 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
lszanto wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:
lszanto wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:
lszanto wrote:If we loan Studge i'd be happy with Schurrle. Great workrate and has the ability to be a WC player.

Would beg the question of how we're going to give all these guys gametime though.
Schurrle can play CF, some people would say he's more of a striker than a winger...
Exactly what I'm saying. There's really no concern about playing time if he does come in.

Oh I more meant finding time for Moses, Marin(if he heals up), Bertrand(assuming he keeps playing up the pitch).

If Schurrle wasn't playing CF then he'd be a better option than most of those mentioned simply because of his workrate.
Yea that I agree with. Robbie has ALOT of options now. I'm sure he'll find a way to keep everyone happy and playing as often as possible. He was excellent at it last year even with a much more, shall we say, difficult group to work with, so I have full faith in him going forward.

Yeah true, his playing experience is excellent imo cause he knows exactly what it's all like as he's been there before. Keen to see how it all pans out.

If Essien goes I wonder if we'll bring in a late CM like last year with MRLSH or if Romeu will get some more playing time.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:47 am

Soul wrote:Well how good is he at CF? Imagine a serious injury to Torres, who do we really have reliable up front?
That's the predicament we're in right now with just 2 strikers. We're one Torres injury away from a real crisis.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:50 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Soul wrote:Well how good is he at CF? Imagine a serious injury to Torres, who do we really have reliable up front?
That's the predicament we're in right now with just 2 strikers. We're one Torres injury away from a real crisis.

Yeah it could be an issue.

He has a great workrate, good shooting/finishing on right and left foot and is a real danger in and around the box. He's known for being able to hit some real screamers as far as I know so will add another solid long shooter to our ranks.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:50 am

lszanto wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:
lszanto wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:
lszanto wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:

Yeah true, his playing experience is excellent imo cause he knows exactly what it's all like as he's been there before. Keen to see how it all pans out.

If Essien goes I wonder if we'll bring in a late CM like last year with MRLSH or if Romeu will get some more playing time.
I honestly can't see us bringing in a midfielder on this last day. If anything at all, it'll most likely be a forward. As you said, we do have Mikel, Mayrelish, and Romeu, and Robbie seems to be intending to get Nate Chalobah more involved with the first team, although I'm almost certain he's nowhere near ready for consistent action.

Either way, I think we'll be fine in that department as far as sheer numbers are concerned.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:53 am

Numbers doesn't mean quality though. I feel as though most of our mids are great on their day(look at Mikel/MRLSH vs Newcastle) but then the next game they'll get caught in possession and gift the opposition a goal.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:01 am

lszanto wrote:Numbers doesn't mean quality though. I feel as though most of our mids are great on their day(look at Mikel/MRLSH vs Newcastle) but then the next game they'll get caught in possession and gift the opposition a goal.
No I hear you, but that's an argument you'll have to take up with the board lol. They've stockpiled the team with attacking mids and haven't made any immediate-impact signings for CM. However, Oscar is being groomed to play the deep-lying playmaker role according to what he said in an ESPN interview last week, and we have Mikel (whom I feel is still developing and improving), and Romeu (who, if given more of a chance, could very well impress us all as he did last season) for DM.

So while there might not be any instant-impact people to slot in there, if given time, and maybe a bit of improving in future windows, I think we could have a decent CM in time.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:01 am

Did you lose an avatar bet Iszanto Razz
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:07 am

Soul wrote:Did you lose an avatar bet Iszanto Razz

Nah look at gen section Wink

Yeah hopefully Romeu gets more time this season, I really like him and I think he'll become a top DM as he gets older. To me he's just like a Mikel that works a bit faster and has a better football brain.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:19 am

If Sturridge is sent on loan or sold that would be the stupidest mistake we have done in some time...
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:54 am

*bleep* hate Loserpool......i will literally cry if we sell Sturridge to them.

Getting really nervous about all the Sturridge rumors, god i hope he is a Chelsea player by the end of the day.

From what i have seen of Schurrle( downloaded a couple of games earlier in the summer) he is literally a less talented version of Sturridge but with better work rate. You think Sturridge is selfish, this guy probably takes a lot more shots.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:38 am

Blue wrote:*bleep* hate Loserpool......i will literally cry if we sell Sturridge to them.

Getting really nervous about all the Sturridge rumors, god i hope he is a Chelsea player by the end of the day.

From what i have seen of Schurrle( downloaded a couple of games earlier in the summer) he is literally a less talented version of Sturridge but with better work rate. You think Sturridge is selfish, this guy probably takes a lot more shots.
Same. It's the exact same way I felt at the very end of the summer window last year as well, when similar rumours were flying around.

Here's to hoping it ends the same way this time as it did last. Transfer Deadline Day - Page 2 12_6_16
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:58 pm

Malaga want Romeu on loan, if he goes I can see us buying a DM.

Scott sinclair has moved to city, we get 10% of the transfer fee.

Roman won a $6.5b court case today, could end up spending some of it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:05 am

We still have FloMo! Sad
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:01 am

Kick wrote:Malaga want Romeu on loan, if he goes I can see us buying a DM.

Roman was being sued for $6.5bn so him winning means he doesnt have to pay Berezovsky 6.5bn, i dont think Roman is actually getting any money from Berezovsky
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:26 am

fatman123 wrote:
Kick wrote:Malaga want Romeu on loan, if he goes I can see us buying a DM.

Roman was being sued for $6.5bn so him winning means he doesnt have to pay Berezovsky 6.5bn, i dont think Roman is actually getting any money from Berezovsky

A penny saved is a penny earned :coffee:
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:38 am

Yossi returned to west ham on loan. Offical.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:21 am

yossi super jew must really hate Chelsea, his carear has taken a massive nose dive since he joined
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:05 pm

fatman123 wrote:yossi super jew must really hate Chelsea, his carear has taken a massive nose dive since he joined
If he was any good he'd be one of the names on the team sheet. Not our fault in the slightest bit.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2