Mudcat
VendettaRed07
Jay29
DeviAngel
10 posters

Go down

Bendtner ... Empty Bendtner ...

Post by DeviAngel Thu 30 Aug - 3:09:57

Ok we need CF who is strong, can jump, outmuscle defenders in Serie A esp. when they play with 11 defenders plus good heading and can finish chances ...tell me everything you can about Bendtner how good he is what he can do, potential...and so on

We are (according to reports) close to loan and 5 mill if we decide to buy him ...

thank you
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Bendtner ... Empty Re: Bendtner ...

Post by Jay29 Thu 30 Aug - 3:34:16

The first thing you'll probably notice about Bendtner is that he's very arrogant. He has extremely high opinion of himself and thinks he's better than he us.

Because of that, he's not a striker who plays to his own strengths. His strengths are his aerial ability and hold-up and link-up play. If he played like a target man, he would be a more successful player, but he likes to be on the ball and try and take people on and without being too quick and a bit clumsy, that doesn't always work.

What's more, he likes to drift to the flanks and drop deep so he can get on the ball more. He rarely plays on the shoulder of the defender.

His finishing is very inconsistent. Sometimes he produces excellent finishes from inside or outside the penalty area, but then goes on to miss an easy chance. He's notoriously wasteful in front of goal. His first touch is pretty average, too, which can ruin goalscoring opportunities.

That's not to say he's completely useless, though. Make enough chances for him and he'd probably score between 15-20 goals. He's just not very clinical. Stick a few on his head and he'll not only win them, but probably score, too.

There are a lot of better strikers out there, and he wouldn't be worth the wages he demands, but he's not as bad as people say he is.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Thu 30 Aug - 3:39:20

He isn't the strongest nor does he have the best ability in the air, but he can score goals, and he can play well and be physical enough to take on defenders, if he wants. And that is a big if.. He has a crazy huge ego, as big as they come in the sport which is probably the only reason we are even selling him tbh

he scored 8 goals for Sunderland last season and while that doesn't sound like a lot, I think it was more than double of what their next highest goal scorer was (that is still with them at least) lol so it isn't like they were a strong offensive team nor did they make it easy for him to score goals and he still put up a decent output.

Perhaps a change of scenery will help his attitude, and With the incredible midfield you guys have he could score a boat load of goals if he lives up to what his actual ability is.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mudcat Thu 30 Aug - 3:39:45

Bendtner fits the description of what you need perfectly. He's big, strong enough, good in the air, a good finisher, good ball control and skills that make him more than just a target man. But he's wildly inconsistent and has an ego the size of a small planet. If he's happy and feels as though everyone else around him believes, as he does, that he's the best striker in the world, he can be very good. But his massive ego is easily bruised.
Mudcat
Mudcat
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu 30 Aug - 3:44:17

Good video to demonstrate where his strengths lie. Not a coincidence that a good portion of these goals are headers:

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Thu 30 Aug - 5:42:20

It's funny how watching his best 20 make you want to keep him on lol.
Someone post his worst 20 moments to bring me back to reality.
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu 30 Aug - 5:58:45

Peccadillo wrote:It's funny how watching his best 20 make you want to keep him on lol.

Option 1 :
Youtube his miss against Barca at Camp Nou in CL 2010.

Option 2 :
Reporter - Does RvP departure mean you get more playing time at Arsenal?
Bendtner - RvP left? I don't care. I won't play at Arsenal even if all strikers left and I am the only one left.

Option 3 :
Bendtner ... Bendtner_epa_2251714c
Bendtner ... Nicky-bendtner-pants-club
Bendtner ... Article-2182663-145789ED000005DC-407_634x605

Taker your pic(k).

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Thu 30 Aug - 6:11:58

srigooner wrote:
Peccadillo wrote:It's funny how watching his best 20 make you want to keep him on lol.

Option 1 :
Youtube his miss against Barca at Camp Nou in CL 2010.

Option 2 :
Reporter - Does RvP departure mean you get more playing time at Arsenal?
Bendtner - RvP left? I don't care. I won't play at Arsenal even if all strikers left and I am the only one left.
Taker your pic(k).

Appreciate it mate.. The world makes sense again cheers
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Thu 30 Aug - 6:56:15

GoonerJay29 wrote:There are a lot of better strikers out there, and he wouldn't be worth the wages he demands, but he's not as bad as people say he is.

This. Thumbs up

Good player, could even develop into being a very good player, but he's also hindered by his inflated self-importance. He never would have been a number one guy at Arsenal but I'm a little sad he hasn't worked out here. He can still maybe do a job for another big club though.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Thu 30 Aug - 10:19:52

talented player if Conte can talk a bit of sense into him and curb his attitude then Juve might get themselves a bargain here.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Geee Thu 30 Aug - 14:15:51

Can score goals but needs to cut down on the attitude a bit...
Geee
Geee
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu 30 Aug - 15:08:52

Had Bendtner kept is donkey mouth shut he could have been playing for a top team buy now.

Bendtner ego>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ronaldo.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: