Gil
BeautifulGame
Raptorgunner
Onyx
Casciavit
48 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Official Modric joins Real Madrid - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Modric joins Real Madrid

Post by che Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:31 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:so we should calm down because our new signing is doing well in every single appearance he has so far including Barca and Sevilla??

ok....

in what world did he do well against sevilla? all i saw was a modric-shaped object in maduro's pocket

che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Official Modric joins Real Madrid - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Modric joins Real Madrid

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:02 pm

Gil wrote:You guys really are clowns. Most of you were slagging the signing off just a month ago. Laughing

is it impossible for a signing to do better than expected? no, its better to over estimate players like torres then shit your pants the entire season waiting for him to perform.

good one.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:02 pm

Abramovich wrote:
Kizu wrote:Who said that this guy is overrated, must be a biased arsenal/barca fanboy. He is incredible and underrated.

Most mehdrid fans did before he joined Madrid rofl
Laughing
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:58 pm

For €40 million? /golfclap
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:07 pm

I don't like him and I think the whole new Xavi nonsense is Borja level idiocy but he's playing aight.

Nice assists, not dominating games as advertised in even the slightest manner but that's more down to Mourinhio than anything else. Though...he did play CM yesterday....

Last edited by Le Samourai on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:22 pm

che wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:so we should calm down because our new signing is doing well in every single appearance he has so far including Barca and Sevilla??

ok....

in what world did he do well against sevilla? all i saw was a modric-shaped object in maduro's pocket

i saw someone getting on the pitch and changing the dynamic of our midfield, getting a shot on a post... different perspectives
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:29 am

People dont like him Laughing..Hes the best CM we ever had after Zidane..
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by pewpew Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:05 am

Modric > Özil imo

More consistant, better defensivly and in keeping possesion. Similar through balls and vision.

Özil is the more talanted player though.

pewpew
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:58 am

Nameless wrote:People dont like him Laughing..Hes the best CM we ever had after Zidane..

:facepalm:
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:18 am

Nameless wrote:People dont like him Laughing..Hes the best CM we ever had after Zidane..

Posts like this are the reason why Madridistas (This forum's best contingent by a mile btw) aren't taken seriously.

When ever some of the more level headed Madridistas post something all others can think about are stupid opinions like this. I'd just like to ask everyone to not generalise Madridistas on this forum because we sure as hell don't all share the same opinion.

P.S. Barca suckz
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:12 am

still its a fact that modric is underrated
at least in this forum,

he is a great player and we have yet to see what he has to offer for the team
he definitely isnt what mole and some others describe him to be

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:50 am

Zealous wrote:

Posts like this are the reason why Madridistas (This forum's worst contingent by a infinity of miles btw) aren't taken seriously.

When ever some of the more level headed Madridistas post something all others can think about are stupid opinions like this. I'd just like to ask everyone to not generalise Madridistas on this forum because we sure as hell don't all share the same opinion.

P.S. obligatory non classy mehdridista sly dig & troll comment to prove the point further that we are the worst fans ever, hell is there even one from spain here

silent

<333333333333
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by pewpew Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:42 am

what midfielder has been better than modric since Zidane's department playing for madrid then?

show me names

Beckham?
Guti?
Gago?

Its accually not a bad argument

pewpew
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:58 am

pewpew wrote:what midfielder has been better than modric since Zidane's department playing for madrid then?

show me names

Beckham?
Guti?
Gago?

Modric has just played a few games = best CM since Zidane ? Very Happy

It's funny when some people ( i'm saying you ) underrates a player and when they get to see him or when he pulls out some good performances they overrate him.

Ps : I'm a fan of Modric. Saw him at euro 2008 . Him and arshavin were the revelations. i wanted him to come at arsenal. he is good but have to perfom consistently now ( he will )
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:04 pm

pewpew wrote:what midfielder has been better than modric since Zidane's department playing for madrid then?

show me names

Beckham?
Guti?
Gago?

Finally someone who gets me...
Take a note everyone, aka Z.

Last edited by Nameless on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:14 pm

How about you take a note and wait till Modric plays 5 games at least before making a claim like that.

What if Modric flops? You'll be the first one to say he sucks ffs
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:16 pm

Abramovich wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Posts like this are the reason why Madridistas (This forum's worst contingent by a infinity of miles btw) aren't taken seriously.

P.S. obligatory non classy mehdridista sly dig & troll comment to prove the point further that we are the worst fans ever, hell is there even one from spain here

silent

<333333333333

Nice try with that ninja edit. I still think that pound for pound the Madridista posters on GL are some of the best not counting the ones who always feel the need to make a mockery of themselves.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:17 pm

If and whats do not get you anywhere son. I wanted him 2 years ago, why would I backstab him? Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:18 pm

show me names

Beckham?
Guti?
Gago?

Alonso :facepalm:
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:25 pm

I don't think we've actually bought a pure CM since Zidane retired.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:39 pm

its quite interesting since against Depor he was put on Alonso's role, eventho he was ok with the passing bit, he wasn't as good on the long balls to either wings or on the defensive bit, it will be really hard to replace Alonso i have noticed. We haven't seen Modric alongside Alonso yet tho but Khedira is really impressing me atm, maybe the purchase wasn't exactly the smartest thing after all
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:42 pm

Alonos struggled at the start of his Madrid career as well btw.

DLP is probably the toughest position imo. Especially for a new player.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:42 pm

Should i change the name of the thread?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:42 pm

Zealous wrote:

Posts like this are the reason why Madridistas (This forum's best contingent by a mile btw) aren't taken seriously.

P.S. Barca suckz

I must agree wit zelous here, Madrid fans on this forum have some of the best posters, zelous, nick, crimson probably the top 3. Must say that there are countless clueless fan girls in your section that are so biased that a discussion is impossible.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:49 pm

I'm not better than anyone (unless being more rich, handsome and talented is considered being better) nor would I claim to be. Lord knows I've posted some ridiculous sh*t before lol

All I'm asking is for some people to at least fully explain their opinion or it'll be taken the wrong way. I'm a Madridista and when people say "all Madridistas are delusional/clueless" it hurts my pride as a fan Sad
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:52 pm

Zealous wrote:Alonos struggled at the start of his Madrid career as well btw.

DLP is probably the toughest position imo. Especially for a new player.

i thought out of the "new" players under Pellegrini, Alonso, Garay and Ronaldo where the only ones who actually performed anywhere near their potential/transfer fee, also lets not forget that at least 90% of our team/squad were new then, its quite different here, only Modric arrived this season. He did extremely well as an AM, but to me it looks like he is most suited for a CM role in which there will be a lot of competition now that Khedira is beasting
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next