+5
Firenze
Gil
Lex
Peccadillo
Abramovich
9 posters

Go down

So thats the Daily Mirror I am never going to buy again Empty So thats the Daily Mirror I am never going to buy again

Post by Abramovich Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:37 am

David Luiz flies to Barcelona, causes transfer rumour havoc. He's gone to some Nike promotional event yet the mirror put some BS about £30m man off to Nou Camp, when we have a FA ban coming up for JT & our 4th choice CB is our first choice RB.

So thats the Daily Mirror I am never going to buy again 643177952

http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2012/8/23/3263897/david-luiz-flies-to-barcelona-causes-transfer-rumour-havoc#storyjump

& people need to read this article from the mirror as well

First off, it should go without saying that none of our reporters invent stories - for kicks, or otherwise.
Every transfer story that you read on MirrorFootball or in the Daily Mirror has been properly sourced.
Sure, that source might be someone with a point to make or a message to send via the press - an agent wanting a better deal for his player, or a manager testing the water with regard to a potential purchase or sale, say.
But the point is, these conversations are taking place, and they're taking place at YOUR club.
As such, we see it as our duty to report them.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/how-the-daily-mirror-broke-the-robin-1266386

Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

So thats the Daily Mirror I am never going to buy again Empty Re: So thats the Daily Mirror I am never going to buy again

Post by Peccadillo Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:45 am

lol he just wants to party as per image.
Mirror has always been a dud paper anyway.
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

So thats the Daily Mirror I am never going to buy again Empty Re: So thats the Daily Mirror I am never going to buy again

Post by Lex Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:46 am

Let's see who's going to be the first person to justify £30 million [imaginary] smackers for David Luiz Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:47 am

Luiz > Martinez
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:51 am

Ivanovic is your best CB
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:58 am

I've seen worse reports from papers, to be honest.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:25 am

Firenze wrote:Ivanovic is your best CB

Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:38 am

Worth more than £30m. Remembered his mistakes and people forget his triumphs like single handily winning us a game against United.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:44 am

Lex wrote:Let's see who's going to be the first person to justify £30 million [imaginary] smackers for David Luiz Laughing

lszanto wrote:Worth more than £30m. Remembered his mistakes and people forget his triumphs like single handily winning us a game against United.

We have a winner.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:46 am

RedOranje wrote:
Lex wrote:Let's see who's going to be the first person to justify £30 million [imaginary] smackers for David Luiz Laughing

lszanto wrote:Worth more than £30m. Remembered his mistakes and people forget his triumphs like single handily winning us a game against United.

We have a winner.

Laughing
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:50 am

RedOranje wrote:

We have a winner.

Sorry for rating him :S

We payed around £24m for him a few years ago and he's slowly maturing and finding discipline. Once he settles more he'll be a great CB. Honestly don't care what the media says about him.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:15 am

I hope he used his strong hand..

So thats the Daily Mirror I am never going to buy again Tumblr_li7t238jIR1qd5ly3o1_500_thumb
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:28 am

RedOranje wrote:I've seen worse reports from papers, to be honest.

Heskey to Bilbao :facepalm:
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:50 am

Emaharg wrote:
RedOranje wrote:I've seen worse reports from papers, to be honest.

Heskey to Bilbao :facepalm:

Was actually Carew lol.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum