Marc Bartra

+34
Hapless_Hans
RealGunner
harhar11
Valkyrja
jibers
Arquitecto
sportsczy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
barcaholic
Khaled
danyjr
futbol
Winter is Coming
kabarca
FennecFox7
tonykross
Rossoneri Ninja
Hawky
•MilanDevil•
BarcaLearning
The Franchise
eelir
windkick
alexjanosik
BarrileteCosmico
matpol
FCBarça
Donuts
gondov
billy_gr
CBarca
The Sanchez
free_cat
BarcaKizz
38 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Marc Bartra - Page 4 Empty Re: Marc Bartra

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:51 pm

He's been undeniably better than Masche and Pique this season in the few minutes he has gotten. Martino should bench either of the scrubs for him. So far Bartra has mostly partnered Puyol, perhaps Martino thinks having Puyol to guide him is the best way to play him. And tbf Pique would improve a few levels if partnered with Puyol as well.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Posts : 26911
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Marc Bartra - Page 4 Empty Re: Marc Bartra

Post by futbol Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:23 pm

Even I could play CB for Barca if paired with Puyol, fss. banana  

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle
Posts : 11226
Join date : 2012-11-23

Back to top Go down

Marc Bartra - Page 4 Empty Re: Marc Bartra

Post by alexjanosik Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:56 pm

Congrats to him on his first call up.I agree that playing him with Puyol is the best.Puyol is a natural leader and he can learn a lot by playing next to Puyol.Hope Martino plays Bartra a lot more after the break.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Posts : 3104
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Marc Bartra - Page 4 Empty Re: Marc Bartra

Post by Donuts Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:59 pm

@free_cat wrote:
@Donuts wrote:I think Bartra will stay in bench to be honest, lets not get our hopes up with him starting, him getting called up is a big accomplishment.
Yes, he will stay in the bench because he is very bad and will leave at the end of the season to Getafe.
sorry you think that
I think he wont start because most newly called players are used as subs, and he isn't really a newly called player, more of a replacement due to injury.
you sure are sensitive with your Catalan boys aren't you.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel
Posts : 5710
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Marc Bartra - Page 4 Empty Re: Marc Bartra

Post by Khaled Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:02 pm

@Donuts stop hating and admit that Bartra is doing well this season! He's been our best defender this season and he deserves to be called. It has nothing to do with him being Catalan. Montoya had an awful preseason and all of us here admitted that [although he's doing well recently at LB].

None of Spain's current CBs is better than Bartra except for Ramos and Pique! Since Pique isn't in the squad due to injury. Bartra could start or at least get some playing time in the 2nd half!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4268
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Marc Bartra - Page 4 Empty Re: Marc Bartra

Post by Donuts Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:04 pm

Holy hell, where have I said he is a bad player?? someone please quote me on that.

I just said I don't think he'll start most newly brought players don't, let alone he wasn't really brought in first in mind, he was a replacement to Pique and Cesc being out, also said not to discredit him because getting called up is a huge accomplishment.
you guys hear what you want to but my posts are not edited and there to be re-read, not my fault you guys misinterpret or put words in my mouth.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel
Posts : 5710
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Marc Bartra - Page 4 Empty Re: Marc Bartra

Post by free_cat Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:34 am

I already quoted you on saying he was not good enough in another thread. No need to do it again. Fortunately, Bartra proved you wrong.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Marc Bartra - Page 4 Empty Re: Marc Bartra

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:01 am

You guys do realise that he's saying he doesn't think he will start for Spain right? Not Barca or that he's not good enough and should sell him lol.

Getting knickers in a twist for no reason lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68720
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Marc Bartra - Page 4 Empty Re: Marc Bartra

Post by free_cat Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:04 am

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:You guys do realise that he's saying he doesn't think he will start for Spain right? Not Barca or that he's not good enough and should sell him lol.

Getting knickers in a twist for no reason lol.
It comes from another thread.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Marc Bartra - Page 4 Empty Re: Marc Bartra

Post by Donuts Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:53 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:You guys do realise that he's saying he doesn't think he will start for Spain right? Not Barca or that he's not good enough and should sell him lol.

Getting knickers in a twist for no reason lol.
:bow: one person who doesn't have catalan shades
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel
Posts : 5710
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Marc Bartra - Page 4 Empty Re: Marc Bartra

Post by danyjr Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:18 pm

Fartra in a team going to World Cup as defending champions? Laughing

God save dem rojitos.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 7648
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Marc Bartra - Page 4 Empty Re: Marc Bartra

Post by CBarca Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:21 pm

I'm confused...

Either way I'm happy for him. He's not going to get minutes in the Spanish team, but it's awesome anyway. Good to see that Del Bosque can see his quality. Not sure why they would replace Cesc with Bartra but it's not like it matters anyway.

More importantly I hope he keeps up his form for us and continues to get minutes because I think he could start in the future for us. In fact, I think he should be starting now Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 19960
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Marc Bartra - Page 4 Empty Re: Marc Bartra

Post by danyjr Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:38 am

@CBarca wrote:I'm confused...

Either way I'm happy for him. He's not going to get minutes in the Spanish team, but it's awesome anyway. Good to see that Del Bosque can see his quality. Not sure why they would replace Cesc with Bartra but it's not like it matters anyway.

More importantly I hope he keeps up his form for us and continues to get minutes because I think he could start in the future for us. In fact, I think he should be starting now Laughing
What quality? He's not a good defender by any definition. Just cause Spain have poor CB's doesn't mean Bartra is good. Surely if you look at the names, you'd realise that Piqué, Ramos, Albiol and Martínez haven't exactly raised the bar high. In fact Spain's CBs are worse than any top team in the World Cup (bar Netherlands, they're hopeless).
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 7648
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Marc Bartra - Page 4 Empty Re: Marc Bartra

Post by free_cat Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:37 am

Fartra! xD

Being serious though, you have no clue about football if you think that Ramos, Piqué and Bartra are not good CB.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Marc Bartra - Page 4 Empty Re: Marc Bartra

Post by billy_gr Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:46 am

@danyjr wrote:
@CBarca wrote:I'm confused...

Either way I'm happy for him. He's not going to get minutes in the Spanish team, but it's awesome anyway. Good to see that Del Bosque can see his quality. Not sure why they would replace Cesc with Bartra but it's not like it matters anyway.

More importantly I hope he keeps up his form for us and continues to get minutes because I think he could start in the future for us. In fact, I think he should be starting now Laughing
What quality? He's not a good defender by any definition. Just cause Spain have poor CB's doesn't mean Bartra is good. Surely if you look at the names, you'd realise that Piqué, Ramos, Albiol and Martínez haven't exactly raised the bar high. In fact Spain's CBs are worse than any top team in the World Cup (bar Netherlands, they're hopeless).
why the hate?
he's not the second coming of Baresi or anything but if you've watched a game of two you could surely see that he's not bad and he keeps improving
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3453
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Marc Bartra - Page 4 Empty Re: Marc Bartra

Post by Khaled Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:26 am

He has the best passing % in europe's top 5 leagues this season (95%) and 10 balls recovered per 90 minutes!

Here's some interesting Stats in 5 Liga games this season:

Bartra vs Varane in Liga 13/14
- Games: 5-4
- Aerial duels won: 14-3
- Tackles: 20-5
- Interceptions: 21-3
- Clearances: 37-16
- Blocked shots: 6-2.

via @whoscored
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4268
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Marc Bartra - Page 4 Empty Re: Marc Bartra

Post by sportsczy Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:48 am

Comparing Bartra to Varane Laughing :facepalm:
sportsczy
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 19745
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Marc Bartra - Page 4 Empty Re: Marc Bartra

Post by free_cat Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:19 am

@sportsczy wrote:Comparing Bartra to Varane Laughing:facepalm:
What's to laugh at?
They are both young international CB playing for top teams... and Bartra beats the hell out of Varane at every statistic.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Marc Bartra - Page 4 Empty Re: Marc Bartra

Post by Khaled Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:26 am

@Khaled wrote:He has the best passing % in europe's top 5 leagues this season (95%) and 10 balls recovered per 90 minutes!

Here's some interesting Stats in 5 Liga games this season:

Bartra vs Varane in Liga 13/14
- Games: 5-4
- Aerial duels won: 14-3
- Tackles: 20-5
- Interceptions: 21-3
- Clearances: 37-16
- Blocked shots: 6-2.

via @whoscored
Very Happy
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4268
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Marc Bartra - Page 4 Empty Re: Marc Bartra

Post by sportsczy Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:44 am

Ok... you have Valbuena that beats out Iniesta at every single statistical category right now. But you don't see me be stupid enough to say that Valbuena is better than Iniesta, do you? Same age too Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 19745
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Marc Bartra - Page 4 Empty Re: Marc Bartra

Post by Arquitecto Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:21 pm

Can't believe we are seeing Bartra being said as superior to Varane. Laughing
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 11334
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Marc Bartra - Page 4 Empty Re: Marc Bartra

Post by jibers Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:35 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Can't believe we are seeing Bartra being said as superior to Varane. Laughing
I learn something new everyday on this forum...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10215
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Marc Bartra - Page 4 Empty Re: Marc Bartra

Post by danyjr Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:50 pm

@free_cat wrote:Fartra! xD

Being serious though, you have no clue about football if you think that Ramos, Piqué and Bartra are not good CB.
Most would agree the best out of three is Ramos, whom despite his good athleticism, lacks the intelligence and awareness to be a top CB. Piqué is an average centre back lucky to be graduated from Barcelona's youth academy and Bartra is simply an inexperienced version of Piqué. I genuinely wonder if he'd be playing in La Liga if he wasn't from La Masia.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 7648
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Marc Bartra - Page 4 Empty Re: Marc Bartra

Post by free_cat Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:51 pm

No one said Bartra is better than Varane except sportczy. If you guys could read you would see that clearly.

However, Bartra is not far off Varane.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Marc Bartra - Page 4 Empty Re: Marc Bartra

Post by Valkyrja Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:52 pm

@free_cat wrote:No one said Bartra is better than Varane except sportczy. If you guys could read you would see that clearly.

However, Bartra is not far off Varane.
Ok
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11182
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Marc Bartra - Page 4 Empty Re: Marc Bartra

Post by danyjr Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:00 pm

Varane has potential to be a world class defender. I'm sorry to say this but physically and technically he is more gifted than Bartra.

Bartra's peak potential would be Piqué.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 7648
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Marc Bartra - Page 4 Empty Re: Marc Bartra

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum