Ganso
Blue Barrett
Abramovich
Shed
lszanto
31 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

The Fridge Full of Cash - Romelu Lukaku - Page 33 Empty Re: The Fridge Full of Cash - Romelu Lukaku

Post by Shed Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:34 am

rofl

Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Fridge Full of Cash - Romelu Lukaku - Page 33 Empty Re: The Fridge Full of Cash - Romelu Lukaku

Post by Kick Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:04 am

Give it a more fitting title :coffee:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:05 am

Apt :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:16 am

I honestly don't feel that bad about him leaving.

I mean, when Sturridge left, you straight away knew it was gonna be a mistake by what he shown so far on the pitch. With Lukaku, it just doesn't seem like he would have been a good fit at Chelsea
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:17 am

I was more upset/angered by Sturridge leaving too.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:18 am

I'd have taken Sturridge over Lukaku anyday of the week.

He's a better play imo.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:03 am

Lukaku penalty miss convinced Mourinho to sell striker:
One kick of the ball convinced Chelsea's José Mourinho to sell Romelu Lukaku to Everton
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/romelu-lukaku-transfer-one-kick-3939276

Are people still buying/propagating this myth? Sigh.

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:03 am

Oh, it's Wee Marty Lipton.

That explains it.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:05 am

rofl

Something that happened a year ago?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:07 am

Yea, apparently Mourinho was so super duper FURIOUS!!1! at Lukaku for his penalty miss in a glorified friendly that he loaned him out for a year then waited til August of the next one to get rid of him for good.

Rolling Eyes
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:25 am

Well I it wasn't meant to be
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:54 am

Add in the loan fees and we've made a nice profit off this prick.

Well done the club.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:47 am

Lukaku wrote:"I don't have negative feelings about that football club. But I want to have a good career. Because in football sometimes a career is only 10 years and I didn't want to spend 10 years on the bench."
http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/romelu-lukaku-thanks-chelsea-after-7538515
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:48 am

Because not being handed an automatic first-choice striker position = spending a decade on the bench

rofl grow up
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:49 am

My thoughts exactly.

Jose was right when he said Lukaku didn't want to compete.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:50 am

Such a drama queen. I'd be embarrassed.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:03 pm

To a point I agree with lukaku, as long as Torres is around, lukaku will always be 3rd or 4th choice, and still will rarely feature if at all. He is at the point where he needs to play every week, chelsea can't offer that (Torres dilemma). To me, I didn't feel he was whinning, he played his game at WBA and Everton, and it would be a downgrade for him to play this season mostly on the bench. He will probably play really well for them and move to a bigger club in a year or so, I think he made the best move to keep his career proactive, because he is raw potential that's improving and improving.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:06 pm

Another point I want to make is that he didnt have a real connection with our club, I think it would be a different story if he came up via our academy.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:02 am

Uncanny wrote:To a point I agree with lukaku, as long as Torres is around, lukaku will always be 3rd or 4th choice, and still will rarely feature if at all. He is at the point where he needs to play every week, chelsea can't offer that (Torres dilemma). To me, I didn't feel he was whinning, he played his game at WBA and Everton, and it would be a downgrade for him to play this season mostly on the bench. He will probably play really well for them and move to a bigger club in a year or so, I think he made the best move to keep his career proactive, because he is raw potential that's improving and improving.

At the end of last season, Ba was 2ns choice and Torres was 3rd choice, Lukaku could've easily been 2nd choice by the end of this season
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:24 am

fatman123 wrote:
Uncanny wrote:To a point I agree with lukaku, as long as Torres is around, lukaku will always be 3rd or 4th choice, and still will rarely feature if at all.  He is at the point where he needs to play every week, chelsea can't offer that (Torres dilemma).  To me, I didn't feel he was whinning, he played his game at WBA and Everton, and it would be a downgrade for him to play this season mostly on the bench.  He will probably play really well for them and move to a bigger club in a year or so, I think he made the best move to keep his career proactive, because he is raw potential that's improving and improving.

At the end of last season, Ba was 2ns choice and Torres was 3rd choice, Lukaku could've easily been 2nd choice by the end of this season

It was only after the 2nd leg of the PSG game that Chelsea put him there.  Eto was injured so that made Torres first choice and Ba second.   He got a few runs after that (which was pretty much wrapping up the season).  Either way, with costa here, Torres will always be  considered no. 2 undisputed, and drogba to be there when it matters so practically no. 3.  You should know by now that our club hierarchy doesn't go by striker's merit but rather their name (sad truth but it's real).
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:53 am

I think he could have pushed Torres for No.2, quite easily.

If he really wanted to, he has the goal scoring record for it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:54 am

As do I.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:27 pm

Maybe Torres bullied him bahahaha
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:27 pm

^thats a joke, kraken would break him
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:41 pm

'It feels that I belong here', says Lukaku on Everton switch:
Departed Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku says he moved to Goodison because it 'felt right'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2715342/Romelu-Lukaku-hits-Jose-Mourinho-Chelsea-exit.html

"I want to develop and become one of the best and the manager wants to make our team one of the best teams in England."

"So to me it was a great challenge to play under him. I need to play at a high level and play in a good team. I'm not saying Chelsea are not a good team but I needed to be in a place where it felt right."

"I have the trust of the supporters. I can grow. I can develop. It almost feels that I belong here. That's why I came back."
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:01 pm

Lol enjoy Europa league you POS.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next