Ganso
Blue Barrett
Abramovich
Shed
lszanto
31 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

The Fridge Full of Cash - Romelu Lukaku - Page 24 Empty Re: The Fridge Full of Cash - Romelu Lukaku

Post by Shed Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:12 am

Everton open talks with Chelsea over Romelu Lukaku deal:
Everton have opened talks with Chelsea over another deal for Romelu Lukaku, though the Belgian has been offered to Atlético Madrid and has around six other clubs interested as well
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2650140/Everton-open-talks-Chelsea-possible-Romelu-Lukaku-move.html

Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Fridge Full of Cash - Romelu Lukaku - Page 24 Empty Re: The Fridge Full of Cash - Romelu Lukaku

Post by Kick Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:24 am

You only want him gone so you can hope we get Falcao.

Just admit it, We're signing Costa and only Costa Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:05 am

Where did I say I want him gone?? Suspect
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:09 am

Shed wrote:I want him gone

You just did Wink
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:10 am

Clubber
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:58 am

Romelu Lukaku tells Chelsea he wants to leave
“But no problem. Many clubs are interested in me. At this stage, I have to look to myself. I have to play a good World Cup. That’s very interesting for all the players looking for a transfer. And I must be one of them. Chelsea know my point of view.”
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10883003/Romelu-Lukaku-tells-Chelsea-he-wants-to-leave.html

Sad 
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:59 am

The quotes have apparently been skewed in translation by the English and are not quite as severe as that.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:01 am

I wouldn't be surprised if they were.

I am just putting forward an article I found.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:02 am

Was gonna do it later when I got home. Thanks for taking away another post to add to my count,
jerkoff Clubber
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:48 pm

Yea I definitely feel sad that we are most likely going to sell him. I feel even if he does stay with us, he will end up a sturridge and not get game time. It may be best to sell him since he would be wasted on our bench Sad
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:30 pm

After constantly pushing him out on loan - even after having a very good season in the Prem at West Brom - I don't know what could have been expected. The same thing with Courtois. These players who are ready to play at the top level, they don't want to be just constantly loaned out, they rather find a permanent club where they can be properly part of the team.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:58 pm

Art Morte wrote:After constantly pushing him out on loan - even after having a very good season in the Prem at West Brom - I don't know what could have been expected. The same thing with Courtois. These players who are ready to play at the top level, they don't want to be just constantly loaned out, they rather find a permanent club where they can be properly part of the team.

He wasn't pushed out on loan, Lukaku asked/demanded to go out on loan. He was too afraid to compete against a 33 year old Eto'o, Shit Torres, and Ba.

Same right now, he doesn't like his chances against Costa. He simply wants to be handed the starting role like at WBA and Everton. He is not good enough to be number one at Chelsea but absolutely great to have as a number 2 choice, and hopefully down the road be the man at Chelsea. Mr. Lukaku thinks he is too good for that.

If he really doesn't want to compete here, then no loss imo we are going to profit off of him anyway.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm

He wasn't even automatic #1 at West Brom or Everton so the fact that he seemingly thinks he's entitled to it at a title and Champions League contending club is laughable. Hardly out of character though as just about every one of this crop of Belgian players is a self-important twat.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:35 pm

Blue wrote:
Art Morte wrote:After constantly pushing him out on loan - even after having a very good season in the Prem at West Brom - I don't know what could have been expected. The same thing with Courtois. These players who are ready to play at the top level, they don't want to be just constantly loaned out, they rather find a permanent club where they can be properly part of the team.

He wasn't pushed out on loan, Lukaku asked/demanded to go out on loan. He was too afraid to compete against a 33 year old Eto'o, Shit Torres, and Ba.

Same right now, he doesn't like his chances against Costa. He simply wants to be handed the starting role like at WBA and Everton. He is not good enough to be number one at Chelsea but absolutely great to have as a number 2 choice, and hopefully down the road be the man at Chelsea. Mr. Lukaku thinks he is too good for that.

If he really doesn't want to compete here, then no loss imo we are going to profit off of him anyway.
compete? lol you guys are leaving in a fantasy

if you are a young striker and you see the likes ba, etoo, torres ahead of him, there really is no point sticking around.

he is a kid, he needs to play to develop, not "compete" lol.

so he proved himself on loan and your manager again sign a 40 mil CF Laughing. What is he going to compete about? Costa will star for chelsea, that's the choice your management made, so there is no room for him, it's not rocket science.

he has a career to build. that fantasy about competing is rubbish because the dices are pipped from day one.

good lad Lukaku, he is taking his career in his own hands. like u said, no loss for chelsea, everyone win.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:59 pm

Good luck to him finding a team who will make him their automatic first choice striker, when he couldn't even accomplish such at West Brom and Everton.

You're as deluded as he is.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:31 pm

lol at your guys' hate towards him just because he doesn't want to accept a squad role  Very Happy 

Chelsea are just signing yet another striker, one of the most hyped ones around, for £32m and Lukaku should happily stick around to compete with him... *insert what Nick said here*

I also don't know what you're on about saying he wasn't an automatic starter at Everton, he started 29 Premiership games, was their leading scorer with 15, as much as their number 2. and 3. leading scorers combined. The season before that 17 goals at West Brom. Now set to lead the line for a very talented Belgium side at the World Cup. It's you lot who are deluded if you think it's arrogant of him to look for a move away from Chelsea to a team where he will be appreciated.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:41 pm

lukaku started 29 of 38 premier league games for everton, but he wasnt 1st choice Laughing

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:43 pm

And it's actually 29 out of 36 because he wasn't eligible against Chelsea anyway :coffee:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:44 pm

Delusion is thinking a 21-year-old is entitled to an automatic starting position at a CL club with zero competing strikers in the squad alongside him.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:58 pm

What is this nonsense? How many strikers do City have? Aguero, Dzeko and Negredo. In the past they've had Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko and Balotelli.

Last season, for example, all 3 of their strikers played their part in their title and league cup wins. FFS even Morata and Jese got playing time at Madrid last season despite the team having Benzema Laughing

There is NO SHAME in being the number 2 guy behind Costa. That does not mean he won't play a lot of games. He had 38 apps for West Brom and 33 apps for Everton. By comparison, Jese had 33 apps for Madrid last season and Morata had 52. What exactly are we saying here?

Chelsea play on average about 55-60 games a season. If we go far in a lot of competitions next season, we'll play a lot more than that. Didn't we play something like 70 games 2 seasons ago? Complete nonsense.

I'm not buying this argument suggesting he won't be given a chance or something like that. As has been said earlier in this thread, he's not good enough to be our main guy right now, but he'll be GREAT as the second option.

He appears to want to be THE guy starting EVERY match and playing EVERY minute of EVERY match throughout the season. No sir. No, that's not happening.

Even Sturridge who did well for Liverpool last season wasn't THE main guy. He was playing with Suarez.

This argument is REALLY reaching.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:12 pm

your examples are quite bad, negredo, dzeko and aguero are all accomplished professionals already, not 21 years old players looking to build a career.

morata played scrap minutes, nothing to be proud of. Jese is not a CF, and he took advantage of Bale's injuries.

stop looking at the numbers of appearances, it's useless. You can get subbed at the 92nd minute of extra time and that's an appearance Laughing

Lukaku is a young lad, he sees himself with a lot of talent, and obviously he wants to opportunity to feature consistently for his club. the situation he was in at Everton last year was ideal for him, it's only normal that he wants the same, which will never happen at chelsea. so why stay there?

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:15 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:What is this nonsense? How many strikers do City have? Aguero, Dzeko and Negredo. In the past they've had Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko and Balotelli.

Last season, for example, all 3 of their strikers played their part in their title and league cup wins. FFS even Morata and Jese got playing time at Madrid last season despite the team having Benzema Laughing

There is NO SHAME in being the number 2 guy behind Costa. That does not mean he won't play a lot of games. He had 38 apps for West Brom and 33 apps for Everton. By comparison, Jese had 33 apps for Madrid last season and Morata had 52. What exactly are we saying here?

Chelsea play on average about 55-60 games a season. If we go far in a lot of competitions next season, we'll play a lot more than that. Didn't we play something like 70 games 2 seasons ago? Complete nonsense.

I'm not buying this argument suggesting he won't be given a chance or something like that. As has been said earlier in this thread, he's not good enough to be our main guy right now, but he'll be GREAT as the second option.

He appears to want to be THE guy starting EVERY match and playing EVERY minute of EVERY match throughout the season. No sir. No, that's not happening.

Even Sturridge who did well for Liverpool last season wasn't THE main guy. He was playing with Suarez.

This argument is REALLY reaching.

And who's to say he'd even be decidedly second choice? Costa is far from a sure thing, and, even if he does settle well into the Prem, there's no reason why Lukaku couldn't perform just as well – as he indeed has been doing the last two seasons – and fight him neck-and-neck for a place on the teamsheet each game. The problem is, there are those players who want to earn a first team place, and there are those wanting to be handed one. I think Mr. Lukaku's made it clear which one he falls into.

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:20 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:

if you are a young striker and you see the likes ba, etoo, torres ahead of him, there really is no point sticking around.

He got scared due to Eto'o signing asked Mou to send him on loan. I see a bunch of poverty strikers, someone with a better competitive mentality would have fought for his place and taken advantage of the situation.

Yeah because Costa is guaranteed to star for us, there are no such things as guarantee. If Lukaku is better he will play, Mou will play the better player. If he is not then he will play second fiddle until proven otherwise. Ch

Of course we were going to sign a player in Costa caliber, it will be stupid to put that much faith in Lukaku and hand him the  central role at Chelsea. He is simply not good enough to put that much trust in him, he has shown he is good enough to be at Everton level and be second choice at Chelsea.

If Lukaku wants to go somewhere else and be an automatic starter i really don't have a problem with that. But we didn't do anything wrong, we get 30-35m for Lukaku and he can *bleep* off.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:24 pm

when you spend 40 millions on a striker, you play him until he becomes a guarantee, even when he is not playing well Laughing

besides we are talking about a pretty fantastic strker here, Costa is great. one of the best 5 CF in europe in the past year.

lukaku is smart enough to know that mourinho found his guy, and everything else will be an after thought
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:43 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:when you spend 40 millions on a striker, you play him until he becomes a guarantee, even when he is not playing well Laughing

besides we are talking about a pretty fantastic strker here, Costa is great. one of the best 5 CF in europe in the past year.

lukaku is smart enough to know that mourinho found his guy, and everything else will be an after thought

The Fridge Full of Cash - Romelu Lukaku - Page 24 Photo-12

Yeah that worked out well for us.  Proud 
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:07 pm

Blue wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:when you spend 40 millions on a striker, you play him until he becomes a guarantee, even when he is not playing well Laughing

The Fridge Full of Cash - Romelu Lukaku - Page 24 Photo-12

Yeah that worked out well for us.  Proud 

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next