Zero
fatman123
MindGames7
S
McLewis
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Clean Debate Section Introduction - Page 2 Empty Re: Clean Debate Section Introduction

Post by Lupi Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:14 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:You created a thread pertaining Messi's use of HGH for his "inconsistencies" on his away matches.

And you call that a grey part?

i asked in a question that why does messi never get injured and even the commentator on Barcelona Vs Milan said that too , i got answers as HGH is the reason . I didn't say its the answer because if i knew the answer i wouldn't have asked and i add a line saying if you dont believe in that just ignore what i said and answer ur own way

Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Clean Debate Section Introduction - Page 2 Empty Re: Clean Debate Section Introduction

Post by Donuts Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:04 am

Epoto wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:You created a thread pertaining Messi's use of HGH for his "inconsistencies" on his away matches.

i asked in a question that why does messi never get injured and even the commentator on Barcelona Vs Milan said that too , i got answers as HGH is the reason . I didn't say its the answer because if i knew the answer i wouldn't have asked and i add a line saying if you dont believe in that just ignore what i said and answer ur own way
your thread mainly consisted of his "inconsistency away from home"
now it's about injuries?
also yes there is a super drug out there that makes peoples bones and ligaments unbreakable :facepalm:
are we now allowed to troll this section without punishment because this is honestly stupid lol
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:11 pm

Donuts wrote:
Epoto wrote:

your thread mainly consisted of his "inconsistency away from home"
now it's about injuries?
also yes there is a super drug out there that makes peoples bones and ligaments unbreakable :facepalm:
are we now allowed to troll this section without punishment because this is honestly stupid lol

yes non biased football fans would see the difference between his home and away performances and injuries is another piece of the puzzle , keep in mind that im not trolling . Im not seeking for strong emotional response , i was seeking for an answer
again i have a set of belief and opinion for myself just like every one has , if talking about that bothers you , im sorry
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:21 pm

If you aren't careful, this sticky thread will get less sticky and get locked...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:33 pm

well then i just use Roma section from now on and apologies if i offended anyone
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:37 pm

FORUM RULES

- No talk of Messi, it is normal for a speedy player to never get injuries.

:coffee:
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:36 am

Eivindo wrote:FORUM RULES

- No talk of Messi, it is normal for a speedy player to never get injuries.

:coffee:

#inb4thewarn
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:46 pm

fatman123 wrote:its sad how inactive this section is because people are still content to carry on with the junk in the GS and RB section

I loved this idea when it was welcomed into the forum and while it wasn't always incredibly active, there used to be some discussion going on. These days the clean debate section is dead and I think that say a lot about the quality of the forum overall. To those of you who are actually capable of posting thoughts without bickering, I urge you to use this section for the greater good of this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:20 pm

^"greater good of forum" lol

who actually comes here for genuine, unbiased football discussion? Most people come here after/during an exhausting day of their actual lives

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:14 pm

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:^"greater good of forum" lol

who actually comes here for genuine, unbiased football discussion? Most people come here after/during an exhausting day of their actual lives

The moral of story is people want to hear read, what they want to hearread.
Its not something strange that the most advertised merchandise get to most fans so the most advertised Players . nothing personal just business
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:05 am

I wouldn't write this section off just yet. Every so often, someone comes in with a good topic. Just slower than others. The restrictions I've put down in this section are probably a factor in its lack of action as well.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2