Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea

+11
Kick
Abramovich
Ganso
Art Morte
Rebelles.REUS.rex
iNFINITY9910
fatman123
Soul
lszanto
Shed
Blue Barrett
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea

Post by lszanto Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:27 am

Art Morte wrote:Oh, right, those damn friendlies right before the start of a new season :facepalm:

Pretty rubbish aye, do you guys lose anybody to them?

lszanto
First Team
First Team

Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea

Post by Art Morte Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:28 am

lszanto wrote:
Art Morte wrote:Oh, right, those damn friendlies right before the start of a new season :facepalm:

Pretty rubbish aye, do you guys lose anybody to them?

Errr, Carroll and Agger, I think.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18314
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea

Post by Ganso Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:00 pm

I doubt these guys won't start because of the friendly,the game is Wednesday at Sweden.they have 3-4 days to recover
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea

Post by lszanto Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:16 pm

Ganso wrote:I doubt these guys won't start because of the friendly,the game is Wednesday at Sweden.they have 3-4 days to recover

Could go either way, we have some cover so I guess it's just Robbie's call. Would prefer if Ramires plays though.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea

Post by Abramovich Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:32 pm

Ryo is going to play against us :O
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 6544
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea

Post by Kick Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:55 pm

Marin out for Wigan clash.

Evil or Very Mad I hope he doesn't continue this trend.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea

Post by Ganso Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:09 pm

Oscar is available :yay:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea

Post by Kick Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:13 pm

Yes, RDM also hinted towards using him as well.

Mikel Lampard
Ramires Mata Hazard
Torres

I imagine we will start with this with Oscar coming on for Lampard around 60 minutes.

RDM can then try either of these if we are winning:

Mikel Oscar
Ramires Mata Hazard
Torres

Or

Ramires Mikel
Mata Oscar Hazard
Torres
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea

Post by Abramovich Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:41 pm

Chelsea "expert" Graham MacAree of WAGNH pretty much wants the same line up I posted all them weeks back.

4-3-3

Cech

Bran Luiz JT Cole

Rambo Mikel (I prefer Romeu although he says it too in his post) Lampard

Hazard Torres Mata


http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2012/8/18/3252102/chelsea-vs-wigan-athletic-possible-lineup
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 6544
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea

Post by Shed Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:59 pm

Abramovich wrote:Chelsea "expert" Graham MacAree of WAGNH pretty much wants the same line up I posted all them weeks back.

4-3-3

Cech

Bran Luiz JT Cole

Rambo Mikel (I prefer Romeu although he says it too in his post) Lampard

Hazard Torres Mata


http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2012/8/18/3252102/chelsea-vs-wigan-athletic-possible-lineup
Unlikely. Robbie has shown his clear preference is 4-2-3-1, and the last time we tried 4-3-3 it was a trainwreck. I wouldn't be surprised to see the same lineup that started against City minus Mata for God knows who.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 23683
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea

Post by Ganso Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:03 pm

Why no Mata? scratch
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea

Post by Shed Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:41 pm

Ganso wrote:Why no Mata? scratch
Read that he was going to be rested this week. I don't know how accurate or reliable it is because I really can't remember where I read it, but it would certainly make sense.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 23683
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea

Post by Ganso Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:52 pm

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Ganso wrote:Why no Mata? scratch
Read that he was going to be rested this week. I don't know how accurate or reliable it is because I really can't remember where I read it, but it would certainly make sense.
not reliable :coffee:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea

Post by lszanto Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:36 am

Ganso wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Ganso wrote:Why no Mata? scratch
Read that he was going to be rested this week. I don't know how accurate or reliable it is because I really can't remember where I read it, but it would certainly make sense.
not reliable :coffee:

There has been rumours flying around because RDM said that at some point in the season Mata will go on holiday so many just assumed he would be left out. He'll be playing.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea

Post by Kick Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:08 am

Mata will be playing.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:24 am

I think you might have misinterpreted it, I'm quite sure that what meant was Mata would get more resting time throughout the season when compared with the last season where he was basically playing almost all the games.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 4541
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea

Post by lszanto Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:25 am

iNFINITY9910 wrote:I think you might have misinterpreted it, I'm quite sure that what meant was Mata would get more resting time throughout the season when compared with the last season where he was basically playing almost all the games.

Well RDM specifically said that they would have to organise a reasonable time for Mata to get a holiday during the season. The interview is on CTV.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea

Post by Kick Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:16 am

Yeah, Mata will be rested more as oppose to playing every second of every match.

He will start tonight I bet you.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea

Post by fatman123 Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:28 am

Kick wrote:Yeah, Mata will be rested more as oppose to playing every second of every match.

He will start tonight I bet you.

do you sig bet him?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 9615
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea

Post by Kick Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:29 am

fatman123 wrote:
Kick wrote:Yeah, Mata will be rested more as oppose to playing every second of every match.

He will start tonight I bet you.

do you sig bet him?

Not my Sig Sad
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:40 pm

lszanto wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:I think you might have misinterpreted it, I'm quite sure that what meant was Mata would get more resting time throughout the season when compared with the last season where he was basically playing almost all the games.

Well RDM specifically said that they would have to organise a reasonable time for Mata to get a holiday during the season. The interview is on CTV.

Oh i dunno
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 4541
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:45 pm

Same team vs city, only bertrand starts for rambo
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 1348
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea

Post by lszanto Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:55 pm

Ramires is ill the site says, hopefully not too bad. Oscar on the bench cheers
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea

Post by Kick Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:10 pm

Yeah, I doubt it is.

Not sure about playing Bertrand but it should keep us defencively sound.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea

Post by flameas Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:28 pm

that penalty was a dive
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 1056
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea

Post by lszanto Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:30 pm

flameas wrote:that penalty was a dive

Well think what you want but it was a poor challenge, he'll get alot of those cause defenders will mistime challenges against him because he's so nimble and quick.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League: Wigan Athletic Vs Chelsea

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum