zarola
aleumdance
Blue Barrett
Lex
Onyx
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ronaldo better than Messi - Usain Bolt Empty Ronaldo better than Messi - Usain Bolt

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:01 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo is a better player than Lionel Messi, claims Usain Bolt, explaining that the Real Madrid ace is a more "complete" player than the Barcelona forward.

The Jamaican sprinter, who defended his 100m gold medal this summer at the Olympic Games in London, as well as adding the 200m and 4 x 100m relay titles to his name, believes there is only one clear winner for this year's Ballon d'Or.

"No doubt Cristiano is better than Messi. He is a more complete player," he told Portuguese channel RTP.

"I would give [the Ballon d'Or] to Cristiano. He has managed to stay on top and that's the most difficult thing."

Both Bolt and Ronaldo hold each other in mutual regard. The sprinter first attended a match at the Santiago Bernabeu against Deportivo La Coruna in 2009, and was last seen prior to the Blancos' Champions League 6-2 victory over Dinamo Zagreb in December.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo better than Messi - Usain Bolt Empty Re: Ronaldo better than Messi - Usain Bolt

Post by Lex Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:03 pm

The guy runs very, very fast, so we should listen to what he has to say
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo better than Messi - Usain Bolt Empty Re: Ronaldo better than Messi - Usain Bolt

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:13 pm

I used to be of the same opinion....but then last season happened.... smoking
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:14 pm

even Bolt knows
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:17 pm

except Ronaldo has helped Bolt with soccer, and Bolt helped Ronaldo with sprinting.. so yeah this TOTALLY is an unbiased statement *rolls eyes*
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:27 pm

Ronaldo is better than Messi tbf, on fifa12

scored a winner for me last night Sad dem tears of joy
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:13 pm

I wonder if ronaldo looked like Sagna, would all this praise and arguments about whose better (cr7 or messi) continue?? :coffee:
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:27 pm

If Ronaldo is better than Messi, then so are gomez, hunteleer, RVP and Rooney :coffee:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:51 pm

jibers wrote:If Ronaldo is better than Messi, then so are gomez, hunteleer, RVP and Rooney :coffee:

Sorry as a pure goal-scorer Wayne is not in that league. As an over all player he is decent.

But yea Ronaldo has to first beat Gomez. For 2 years in a row Gomez is the 2nd highest Goal Scorer in CHL & discounting PK's he would be the higher scorer this year.

He already has the 2nd highest record. If we are talking about thumping 5 goals past Relegation Fodder then C. Ronaldo is it otherwise he has little skill at present to be anywhere near the tag of No.1 Player in the World.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:06 pm

The difference between Ronaldo and Gomez, Huntelaar, RVP and Rooney is that everytime he has the ball he has 2+ players on him.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:42 pm

Kizu wrote:The difference between Ronaldo and Gomez, Huntelaar, RVP and Rooney is that everytime he has the ball he has 2+ players on him.

Thanks for the dull facts... :coffee:

Ronaldo use to play for Man U when he actually had skills and Bolt seems to be looking to Old Trafford for a run. I could see where this is going...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SchinnerC Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:43 am

He's just an attention whore. 10 seconds sprint, 10 minutes celebration indeed.

Hopefully someone more humble and respectful replaces him on the podium.

And he should stop talking about joining United. We don't want another selfish airhead.
SchinnerC
SchinnerC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:54 am

If Bolt wants to play kick and run he should join Madrid and be mates with Ronaldo rather than go to Man U.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:25 am

Of course he likes him, Ronaldo also just runs fast in a straight direction.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:29 am

He is ronaldo's bitch for a long time. Sure if he was not an attention whore he would not be so popular. he doesnt deserve more fame than jumpers or swimmers. but he is almost as popular as today's best footballers. For what i dont understand. he only runs 100m once in a year, footballers run 3000m in a match and do many more things. overrated human being
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:34 am

footballers run 3000m in a match

Its way more than that.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:40 am

Mamad wrote:
footballers run 3000m in a match

Its way more than that.
Yes but i dont think Ibrahimovic runs more than that
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:16 am

Haha yep.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:21 pm

SchinnerC wrote:He's just an attention whore. 10 seconds sprint, 10 minutes celebration indeed.

And he should stop talking about joining United. We don't want another selfish airhead.
What is this silly notion that every star HAS TO BE some "humble, oh I'm not worthy" person? Its REALLY silly imo. Who gives a rat's arse if he's not bowing his head and sucking up to everyone? If he weren't able to match his talk with his action then I'd have a problem with him but that's not the case. Dunno who's giving everyone such an idea.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:23 pm

That's what friends are for.
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:14 pm

SchinnerC wrote:He's just an attention whore. 10 seconds sprint, 10 minutes celebration indeed.

Usain Bolt might be arrogant and likes to showboat but he is still respectful. You just need to see how to stopped an interview to respect the American anthem.

---

Anyway, Usain Bolt is a Man utd fan and likes Real Madrid and is friends with Cristiano Ronaldo what would you expect him to say?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:11 pm

billionmillion wrote:He is ronaldo's bitch for a long time. Sure if he was not an attention whore he would not be so popular. he doesnt deserve more fame than jumpers or swimmers. but he is almost as popular as today's best footballers. For what i dont understand. he only runs 100m once in a year, footballers run 3000m in a match and do many more things. overrated human being

Have some *bleep* respect for an olympic legend. He does other events as well

Try running 100m and see how fast you do it. Go on..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:08 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
billionmillion wrote:He is ronaldo's bitch for a long time. Sure if he was not an attention whore he would not be so popular. he doesnt deserve more fame than jumpers or swimmers. but he is almost as popular as today's best footballers. For what i dont understand. he only runs 100m once in a year, footballers run 3000m in a match and do many more things. overrated human being

So we should respect him because he is an athlete. I dont give a shit what he does.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:24 am

Giggity5313 wrote:

What a great and interesting reply from giggity as usual. If you dont say anything worthy and interesting pls shut up and dont talk you make me sleep "Try running 100m" he does deserve more credit than me and you idiot, but i was talking about him, swimmers, jumpers and footballers not me or you
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:10 am

Giggity5313 wrote:

I did and got 14.33 seconds... :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum