How would they do if they swapped teams.

5 posters

Go down

How would they do if they swapped teams. Empty How would they do if they swapped teams.

Post by Casciavit Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:46 am

This is not a who`s better thread its more of if David Silva played for Real Madrid would he add more based to Madrid`s playing style then Ozil. And would Ozil succeed in Manchester City`s formation and style of play. I wanna hear your guys thoughts. You Decide Smile
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

How would they do if they swapped teams. Empty Re: How would they do if they swapped teams.

Post by Kaladin Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:31 am

I think that Silva would flourish if he was in Madrid, he will be surrounded with his national teammates, giving him confidence to thrive.

I think Ozil also would be great for MC, he will struggle to find form in the beginning but later on he will show his true colors.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

How would they do if they swapped teams. Empty Re: How would they do if they swapped teams.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:55 pm

I don't think Silva would succeed at Madrid because most of the goals they score are through counter attacks, and Silva would slow down their play with his lack of pace.

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:34 pm

at least silva doesn't have the stamina of a 50-year old asthmatic chain smoker...

silva and ozil are probably the most interchangable attacking midfielders, they have very similar strengths and weaknesses... they'd both do just as well at each other's clubs imo
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:09 pm

Silva plays more as a RW for Man City while Ozil plays as an AM.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:35 pm

che wrote:at least silva doesn't have the stamina of a 50-year old asthmatic chain smoker...

rofl

Anyways I think they would both succeed, but Ozil more so because I think he is the better player
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum