gondov
The Sanchez
Sir Psycho
_LMG_10_
Khaled
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Preseason 2012-13 (Game 3): PSG VS FC Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: Preseason 2012-13 (Game 3): PSG VS FC Barcelona

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:08 am

Donuts wrote:Villa seems to be ready, Pinto posted up a picture on twitter of his arm being bruised up by Villa target practicing.
When is the Manchester game?

Today ( 8th of august), its in sweden, i will go and watch the game

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Preseason 2012-13 (Game 3): PSG VS FC Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: Preseason 2012-13 (Game 3): PSG VS FC Barcelona

Post by eelir Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:31 pm

How the hell did you get tickets. I checked them out everyday there were not out for sale. Then i go on vacation, come back 10 days later - sold out. I hate you Razz
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:08 pm

easy, i got them when they were out lol only 300 SEK, we didnt do it online we went there to buy them, much better imho

but if i was a barca fan i would hate the barca players right now, since they got out of their plane, they hid from their fans took an alternative tunnel to avoid their fans

also they went partying at 4 in theafternoon Suspect who would do that, apparently Pique and Missi partied the hardest and Puyol left early, the whole street was sealed off when they went partying lmfao, good thing i am not a barca fan, there were some people inside the resturant that didnt know the barca players were in there loool :facepalm:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:55 pm

Well i do not care much about the airport, i really have no nerves to follow them. I live in Vaxjo and thats about 200-300 km away from Gotheborg, and traveling to Gotheborg just to get the tickets days before the game and then going to game as well would probably cost me about 200 euros.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:01 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:easy, i got them when they were out lol only 300 SEK, we didnt do it online we went there to buy them, much better imho

but if i was a barca fan i would hate the barca players right now, since they got out of their plane, they hid from their fans took an alternative tunnel to avoid their fans

also they went partying at 4 in theafternoon Suspect who would do that, apparently Pique and Missi partied the hardest and Puyol left early, the whole street was sealed off when they went partying lmfao, good thing i am not a barca fan, there were some people inside the resturant that didnt know the barca players were in there loool :facepalm:

Suspect

Tito allowed the player to go out and party so why would I be mad?
And some of the player signed autograph at the hotel before going to train, so I dont care that they took an alternative tunnel...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:41 pm

the only players that stopped by to do autographs where Alba, Marcherano and some other guys, no offence to them but the fans there wanted Missi´s Xavis and them lots autographs and none of these showed up

when they went to party the street where the restaurant was was all sealed off not even trams where going that way lol but i am not mad because it stops my mates from bragging about getting pics and autographs from their idols

@eelir oh i see, thought you lived in Gothenburg, with all the fraudulent tickets that have been discovered in Sweden you have to be careful where you buy it from i suppose the official ticket sale was busy, but it is worth trying every day until you find some after all this is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity unless you plan to visit the camp nou sometime
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:25 pm

The same has been said about all stars to be honest, and when your as big as Messi Ronaldo Xavi etc of course you cannot stop for everyone.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3