Bayern Spending in the last years

3 posters

Go down

Bayern Spending in the last years Empty Re: Bayern Spending in the last years

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:28 pm

The Messiah wrote:
ioilersrock448 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:1st team.

--Schweinsteiger--Gustavo------------
Robben---------Kroos-----------Ribery
------------------Gomez------------------


2nd team.


-----Bender----Sahin-----
Shaqiri--Muller--Mandzukic
-----------Pizarro------------


This is my dream...






It looks good if only Bender and Sahin would want to come...

I'm certain if we really want them we can sign them, Madrid will gladly accept Sahin on one season long loan with option to buy for 20-25million. As for Lars Bender, Bayer leverkusen will find it hard turning down 20-25 million bid.


and like King said, with this we just have to sell Tymo to Hsv or Inter so as to balance our wages...

All in we, we'll need only 50million to sign these player, that of course should come from the money we earned through Champions league and add to that Vidals money from last season.


The whole Vidal money from last season & the CHL money gives us around 30M odd more at best. Our transfer budget has been around 30-35M odd.

Now we have already signed Dante,Mandzukic & Shaqiri. With last season's Vidal money & CHL money maybe we can put 30-32M odd more. Nowhere near 50M.

We barely got 35M this season when it comes to CHL because we were 3rd in BL & got a lesser version of the pie. Had we been champions we would have gotten 60M+ odd

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 867
Join date : 2012-05-18

Back to top Go down

Bayern Spending in the last years Empty Re: Bayern Spending in the last years

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:39 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
ioilersrock448 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:1st team.

--Schweinsteiger--Gustavo------------
Robben---------Kroos-----------Ribery
------------------Gomez------------------


2nd team.


-----Bender----Sahin-----
Shaqiri--Muller--Mandzukic
-----------Pizarro------------


This is my dream...






It looks good if only Bender and Sahin would want to come...

I'm certain if we really want them we can sign them, Madrid will gladly accept Sahin on one season long loan with option to buy for 20-25million. As for Lars Bender, Bayer leverkusen will find it hard turning down 20-25 million bid.


and like King said, with this we just have to sell Tymo to Hsv or Inter so as to balance our wages...

All in we, we'll need only 50million to sign these player, that of course should come from the money we earned through Champions league and add to that Vidals money from last season.


The whole Vidal money from last season & the CHL money gives us around 30M odd more at best. Our transfer budget has been around 30-35M odd.

Now we have already signed Dante,Mandzukic & Shaqiri. With last season's Vidal money & CHL money maybe we can put 30-32M odd more. Nowhere near 50M.

We barely got 35M this season when it comes to CHL because we were 3rd in BL & got a lesser version of the pie. Had we been champions we would have gotten 60M+ odd


Bayern Munich, earned €41.7m from the €754m cpl

Vidals Money = €12.5m

Total= €54.02m


Our normal Budget for transfer for each season is between €40-€60m, so that will cover for Dante, Mandzukic and Shaqiri and all together it's still not up to €40m and don't forget, 2010-11 we spent nothing, except during the winter break.


And of course if we get sign Sahin on loan with option to buy, that will fall under 2013-14 budget.


and hope you don't think when I said 20-25m for Sahin, you thought I meant it in pound, it will be ridiculous for you to think like that.


Last edited by The Messiah on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Bayern Spending in the last years Empty Re: Bayern Spending in the last years

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:07 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
ioilersrock448 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:1st team.

--Schweinsteiger--Gustavo------------
Robben---------Kroos-----------Ribery
------------------Gomez------------------


2nd team.


-----Bender----Sahin-----
Shaqiri--Muller--Mandzukic
-----------Pizarro------------


This is my dream...






It looks good if only Bender and Sahin would want to come...

I'm certain if we really want them we can sign them, Madrid will gladly accept Sahin on one season long loan with option to buy for 20-25million. As for Lars Bender, Bayer leverkusen will find it hard turning down 20-25 million bid.


and like King said, with this we just have to sell Tymo to Hsv or Inter so as to balance our wages...

All in we, we'll need only 50million to sign these player, that of course should come from the money we earned through Champions league and add to that Vidals money from last season.


The whole Vidal money from last season & the CHL money gives us around 30M odd more at best. Our transfer budget has been around 30-35M odd.

Now we have already signed Dante,Mandzukic & Shaqiri. With last season's Vidal money & CHL money maybe we can put 30-32M odd more. Nowhere near 50M.

We barely got 35M this season when it comes to CHL because we were 3rd in BL & got a lesser version of the pie. Had we been champions we would have gotten 60M+ odd


Bayern Munich, earned €41.7m from the €754m cpl

Vidals Money = €12.5m

Total= €54.02m


Our normal Budget for transfer for each season is between €40-€60m, so that will cover for Dante, Mandzukic and Shaqiri and all together it's still not up to €40m and don't forget, 2010-11 we spent nothing, except during the winter break.


And of course if we get sign Sahin on loan with option to buy, that will fall under 2013-14 budget.


and hope you don't think when I said 20-25m for Sahin, you thought I meant it in pound, it will be ridiculous for you to think like that.

Bar 1 season of massive spending when was out budget always 60M or anywhere near that.

We spend 44M last season & got 5M from Ekici so that makes it 44M,only reason it was that high was because of CHL final in Allianz Arena.

Otherwise its safe to say our budget is around 30-35M odd. That is the average spending & always been been.

And this includes those big CHL money. We got 60M+ in 2010 odd from that & we have always had 30-35M odd.

Besides I highly doubt Vidal Money is carried over like that. I expect a 7-8M profit this time,max. 10M so that will be carried over. That & the CHL Money is basically our transfer budget. So that makes it around 55M odd at best.


We have already spend 30M+. We dont have 50M money,25-30M more at best.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 867
Join date : 2012-05-18

Back to top Go down

Bayern Spending in the last years Empty Re: Bayern Spending in the last years

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:29 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
ioilersrock448 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:1st team.

--Schweinsteiger--Gustavo------------
Robben---------Kroos-----------Ribery
------------------Gomez------------------


2nd team.


-----Bender----Sahin-----
Shaqiri--Muller--Mandzukic
-----------Pizarro------------


This is my dream...






It looks good if only Bender and Sahin would want to come...

I'm certain if we really want them we can sign them, Madrid will gladly accept Sahin on one season long loan with option to buy for 20-25million. As for Lars Bender, Bayer leverkusen will find it hard turning down 20-25 million bid.


and like King said, with this we just have to sell Tymo to Hsv or Inter so as to balance our wages...

All in we, we'll need only 50million to sign these player, that of course should come from the money we earned through Champions league and add to that Vidals money from last season.


The whole Vidal money from last season & the CHL money gives us around 30M odd more at best. Our transfer budget has been around 30-35M odd.

Now we have already signed Dante,Mandzukic & Shaqiri. With last season's Vidal money & CHL money maybe we can put 30-32M odd more. Nowhere near 50M.

We barely got 35M this season when it comes to CHL because we were 3rd in BL & got a lesser version of the pie. Had we been champions we would have gotten 60M+ odd


Bayern Munich, earned €41.7m from the €754m cpl

Vidals Money = €12.5m

Total= €54.02m


Our normal Budget for transfer for each season is between €40-€60m, so that will cover for Dante, Mandzukic and Shaqiri and all together it's still not up to €40m and don't forget, 2010-11 we spent nothing, except during the winter break.


And of course if we get sign Sahin on loan with option to buy, that will fall under 2013-14 budget.


and hope you don't think when I said 20-25m for Sahin, you thought I meant it in pound, it will be ridiculous for you to think like that.

Bar 1 season of massive spending when was out budget always 60M or anywhere near that.

We spend 44M last season & got 5M from Ekici so that makes it 44M,only reason it was that high was because of CHL final in Allianz Arena.

Otherwise its safe to say our budget is around 30-35M odd. That is the average spending & always been been.

And this includes those big CHL money. We got 60M+ in 2010 odd from that & we have always had 30-35M odd.


Errors.

2010, Van Gaal refused to sign but the season before that remember we signed Gomez for 35m, Robben for 25 and a couple more signing.

Some season back we sign Luca Toni, Ribery, Klose Borowski etc for large sum.


Our budget is usually between, 40-60m, I didn't say 60m particularly


Last season we spent €43.8m - €5 for Ekici = €38.8


2009-10

We spent €79.7 ( Was that because of CPL final Allianz Arena...????


2007-08 we spent €93m


Last edited by The Messiah on Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Bayern Spending in the last years Empty Re: Bayern Spending in the last years

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:37 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
ioilersrock448 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:1st team.

--Schweinsteiger--Gustavo------------
Robben---------Kroos-----------Ribery
------------------Gomez------------------


2nd team.


-----Bender----Sahin-----
Shaqiri--Muller--Mandzukic
-----------Pizarro------------


This is my dream...






It looks good if only Bender and Sahin would want to come...

I'm certain if we really want them we can sign them, Madrid will gladly accept Sahin on one season long loan with option to buy for 20-25million. As for Lars Bender, Bayer leverkusen will find it hard turning down 20-25 million bid.


and like King said, with this we just have to sell Tymo to Hsv or Inter so as to balance our wages...

All in we, we'll need only 50million to sign these player, that of course should come from the money we earned through Champions league and add to that Vidals money from last season.


The whole Vidal money from last season & the CHL money gives us around 30M odd more at best. Our transfer budget has been around 30-35M odd.

Now we have already signed Dante,Mandzukic & Shaqiri. With last season's Vidal money & CHL money maybe we can put 30-32M odd more. Nowhere near 50M.

We barely got 35M this season when it comes to CHL because we were 3rd in BL & got a lesser version of the pie. Had we been champions we would have gotten 60M+ odd


Bayern Munich, earned €41.7m from the €754m cpl

Vidals Money = €12.5m

Total= €54.02m


Our normal Budget for transfer for each season is between €40-€60m, so that will cover for Dante, Mandzukic and Shaqiri and all together it's still not up to €40m and don't forget, 2010-11 we spent nothing, except during the winter break.


And of course if we get sign Sahin on loan with option to buy, that will fall under 2013-14 budget.


and hope you don't think when I said 20-25m for Sahin, you thought I meant it in pound, it will be ridiculous for you to think like that.

Bar 1 season of massive spending when was out budget always 60M or anywhere near that.

We spend 44M last season & got 5M from Ekici so that makes it 44M,only reason it was that high was because of CHL final in Allianz Arena.

Otherwise its safe to say our budget is around 30-35M odd. That is the average spending & always been been.

And this includes those big CHL money. We got 60M+ in 2010 odd from that & we have always had 30-35M odd.


Errors.

2010, Van Gaal refused to sign but the season before that remember we signed Gomez for 35m, Robben for 25 and a couple more signing.

Some season back we sign Luca Toni, Ribery, Klose Borowski etc for large sum.


Our budget is usually between, 40-60m, I didn't say 60m particularly


Last season we spent €43.8m - €5 for Ekici = €38.8


2009-10

We spent €79.7 ( Was that because of CPL final Allianz Arena...????


2007-08 we spent €93m

2009-10 Season we sold Luca Toni who had a 10M Wage Bill & we offloaded many players to create a smaller wage budget. We saved Multiple Millions. We also earned 65M from CHL. And that was LVG's 1st season.

Besides Robben at 25M was never a target. It was PANIC buy after Bayern had like 2 points from 3 matches.

2007-08 was also an extra-ordinary season.

Because Bayern were in Europa League & hence the spending. Also we got like 30-35M odd on Hargreaves so that decreased the amount to 60M.

Those spending has occured only twice in history. Once because we were playing Europa League.

2nd because we dumped out Main ST who had a 10M wage bill,dumped multiple players(like Lucio who had a Big Wage) & because it was LVG's 1st season & he demanded big spending. And a panic buy in the name of Robben.


I find it weird that you bring 2 seasons out of the last say 10 years. What was out Net Transfer Spending in the other 8 years in the last 10 years. Dont be a hypocrite. Be mature & stop typing like a kid.

We also spend 0M the year after 09-10.

Anyways if you find Bayern's net average Transfer spend it would be around 30M odd I guess. So 50-60M is the maximum we can get this year.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 867
Join date : 2012-05-18

Back to top Go down

Bayern Spending in the last years Empty Re: Bayern Spending in the last years

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:09 pm

[quote="Kingofeverythingclassy"][quote="The Messiah"][quote="Kingofeverythingclassy"][quote="The Messiah"][quote="Kingofeverythingclassy"][quote="The Messiah"][quote="ioilersrock448"]
The Messiah wrote:

2009-10 Season we sold Luca Toni who had a 10M Wage Bill & we offloaded many players to create a smaller wage budget. We saved Multiple Millions. We also earned 65M from CHL. And that was LVG's 1st season.

We didn't sell Luca Toni 2009-10 season, He made 2 appearance for us, we were still paying his wages, along with Klose and our new signings such as Gomez, Tymo and Robben, who all received high wages.

We only sent him out on loan during the winter break and were still paying some part of his wages.

We was finally terminated his contract 2010-11 (not sold). I'm sure we probably compensated him, as he was entitled to which would amount to reasonable amount of part of his wages.

Regarding offloading players to clear space for wage budget, haven't we reduce offload some players already this season, didn't I confirmed that Tymo could be sold to create space for wages budget.? Shocked

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Besides Robben at 25M was never a target. It was PANIC buy after Bayern had like 2 points from 3 matches.

What is your point exactly, what exactly is a panic buy..? if you dont win matches then it's normal that you buy players. for that reason we bought Robben to improve out team and he did exactly that, on the other hand Gustavo was a panic buy but he turned out to be good.

According to you logic was Ribery not a panic buy..? because we didn't qualify for CPL, how about Luca Toni, was he a panic buy as well..?

Take away Robben's 25m we still spent 54.7 million, still more than your budget of 35m and still more than the supposed 44m spending because of CPL final in Allianz Arena. Laughing


Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:2007-08 was also an extra-ordinary season.

Because Bayern were in Europa League & hence the spending. Also we got like 30-35M odd on Hargreaves so that decreased the amount to 60M.

First of all, Hargreaves transfer was £17m and that was €25m in 2007. (Why add addition €10 Very Happy )

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Those spending has occured only twice in history. Once because we were playing Europa League..

Are you sure it only occurred twice in history..?

How about Last season, we spent €44m and we were willing to spend another €13m on Vidal if Voller didn't block it, which would have seen it rise to €57m Very Happy ...?

How about this season we have spent €27m and can still rise with additional €25m (for new midfielder), amounting to €52 in total Very Happy

Are these spending just twice in history, at least from the last 5 years, we've spent averagely more than €78 on 2 occasion per season. You dont expect us to spend 79m in 1987 or 93m in 1974 do you..? or even 50m in 2002, I mean how much was were players going for then..? Players are more expensive now, monetary value has gone up, tickets Prize money, Merchandise etc are more expensive now, so transfer budgets have also gone up. For this reasons it's more likely to be twice in history based on this.

Nevertheless dude.

2007-08 = €93m
2008-09 = €0
2009-10 = €79.7
2010-11 = €15.0 m
2011-12 = €44 could have risen to €57m
2012-13 = €27m so far and can still rise to €52m

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:2nd because we dumped out Main ST who had a 10M wage bill,dumped multiple players(like Lucio who had a Big Wage) & because it was LVG's 1st season & he demanded big spending. And a panic buy in the name of Robben.

What's your point exactly..? I'm lost now. didn't we sign multiple players like Gomez, Robben, Tymo, Braafheid, Pranjić, Olic. Shouldn't selling Lucio clear way for their wages and not their transfer fee.

Isn't transfer budget different from wage budget and moreover we were still paying Toni Wages, as well as other players like Klose, Lahm etc, did that effect our transfer budget of 80m.?

All in all, we sold multiple players for peanut transfer fees, some for free/released/terminated and it cleared up space for our wages budget not transfer budget, we still spent 80m and still had to pay multiple new players wages as well, it's not like the 79.7m or 93m 2007-8 amounted to wages and transfer. it was particularly for transfer, so calculated how much we would have payed such expensive new players, probably it would have amount to over 100m.

Haven't we sold some players already this season, wouldn't this also reduce our wage budget..?

Van Gaal demanded new signings...?

Haven't Jupp demanded a midfielder...? Including the fans and Ribery who also want new signings.


Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:I find it weird that you bring 2 seasons out of the last say 10 years. What was out Net Transfer Spending in the other 8 years in the last 10 years. Dont be a hypocrite. Be mature & stop typing like a kid.

Dude there is no point of going all the way back to 2002.? I might as well go back all the way to 1989 and so on. when current currency value has increased greatly. 17m 2002 is not exactly 17m in 2012, the value would have gone up to a reasonable amount.

on top of that I dont have the time to go all the way back to 2002, but I'm sure we signed players who were consider to be expensive players at that time, say example players like Roy Makaay £17.3m, Demichelis £4.4, Van Bommel £5.2m, Van Buyten 7m, Podolski 8.8m, Ishmael, 7.7m, Lucio 10.5m, Frings 8.5m, Ze Roberto 10.5m, Diesler 8m, Ballack 5.5m, R.Kovac 7.2m, N.Kovac 4.2m, Pizarro 7.5m etc...


Kingofeverythingclassy wrote: We also spend 0M the year after 09-10..


Well...we spent 79.7m that season 09-10 not 0m, and we also spent 15.5m the season after 2010-11 on Gustavo, but if you mean the season before 2008-09 then yes we spent 0m and however this is more like once in the last whatever years probably 30 or so and it's extremely rare/extraordinary and doesn't happen regularly.

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Anyways if you find Bayern's net average Transfer spend it would be around 30M odd I guess.


Last 6years (this is our transfer budget not wages budget.) it will be good if you draw a distinction between transfer and wage budgets.

2007-08 = €93m
2008-09 = €0
2009-10 = €79.7
2010-11 = €15.0 m
2011-12 = €44 could have risen to €57m
2012-13 = €27m so far and can still rise to €52m


Kingofeverythingclassy wrote: So 50-60M is the maximum we can get this year.

For the last 5 years, we spent 93m in one season, 79m in another, 44m in one which could have risen to 57m had Leverkusen sold us Vidal. the 15.5m was madness by Van Gaal and a terrible mistakes that is still affecting us, 0m 2008-09 was also madness resulting to Klinsmann dismissal, Wolfsburg winning the league and Barcelona Trashing us 4:0 because of terrible terrible depth.


I don't even know why you are having this argument with me..? even if we sign Lars for 20m and Sahin for another 20m, all together we would have spent 67m, still not up to 79m and 93m we spent.


The season we didn't play in CPL was extra ordinary, also not winning any trophy in 2seasons is also extra ordinary.

and I find it really funny that we could spend 93m the season we didnt get to play in cpl and you think spending 67m the season we got to cpl will be a big deal for us financially, be it wage budget or transfer budget. cheers
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Bayern Spending in the last years Empty Re: Bayern Spending in the last years

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:38 pm

[quote="The Messiah"][quote="Kingofeverythingclassy"][quote="The Messiah"][quote="Kingofeverythingclassy"][quote="The Messiah"][quote="Kingofeverythingclassy"][quote="The Messiah"]
ioilersrock448 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

2009-10 Season we sold Luca Toni who had a 10M Wage Bill & we offloaded many players to create a smaller wage budget. We saved Multiple Millions. We also earned 65M from CHL. And that was LVG's 1st season.

We didn't sell Luca Toni 2009-10 season, He made 2 appearance for us, we were still paying his wages, along with Klose and our new signings such as Gomez, Tymo and Robben, who all received high wages.

We only sent him out on loan during the winter break and were still paying some part of his wages.

We was finally terminated his contract 2010-11 (not sold). I'm sure we probably compensated him, as he was entitled to which would amount to reasonable amount of part of his wages.

Regarding offloading players to clear space for wage budget, haven't we reduce offload some players already this season, didn't I confirmed that Tymo could be sold to create space for wages budget.? Shocked

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Besides Robben at 25M was never a target. It was PANIC buy after Bayern had like 2 points from 3 matches.

What is your point exactly, what exactly is a panic buy..? if you dont win matches then it's normal that you buy players. for that reason we bought Robben to improve out team and he did exactly that, on the other hand Gustavo was a panic buy but he turned out to be good.

According to you logic was Ribery not a panic buy..? because we didn't qualify for CPL, how about Luca Toni, was he a panic buy as well..?

Take away Robben's 25m we still spent 54.7 million, still more than your budget of 35m and still more than the supposed 44m spending because of CPL final in Allianz Arena. Laughing


Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:2007-08 was also an extra-ordinary season.

Because Bayern were in Europa League & hence the spending. Also we got like 30-35M odd on Hargreaves so that decreased the amount to 60M.

First of all, Hargreaves transfer was £17m and that was €25m in 2007. (Why add addition €10 Very Happy )

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Those spending has occured only twice in history. Once because we were playing Europa League..

Are you sure it only occurred twice in history..?

How about Last season, we spent €44m and we were willing to spend another €13m on Vidal if Voller didn't block it, which would have seen it rise to €57m Very Happy ...?

How about this season we have spent €27m and can still rise with additional €25m (for new midfielder), amounting to €52 in total Very Happy

Are these spending just twice in history, at least from the last 5 years, we've spent averagely more than €78 on 2 occasion per season. You dont expect us to spend 79m in 1987 or 93m in 1974 do you..? or even 50m in 2002, I mean how much was were players going for then..? Players are more expensive now, monetary value has gone up, tickets Prize money, Merchandise etc are more expensive now, so transfer budgets have also gone up. For this reasons it's more likely to be twice in history based on this.

Nevertheless dude.

2007-08 = €93m
2008-09 = €0
2009-10 = €79.7
2010-11 = €15.0 m
2011-12 = €44 could have risen to €57m
2012-13 = €27m so far and can still rise to €52m

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:2nd because we dumped out Main ST who had a 10M wage bill,dumped multiple players(like Lucio who had a Big Wage) & because it was LVG's 1st season & he demanded big spending. And a panic buy in the name of Robben.

What's your point exactly..? I'm lost now. didn't we sign multiple players like Gomez, Robben, Tymo, Braafheid, Pranjić, Olic. Shouldn't selling Lucio clear way for their wages and not their transfer fee.

Isn't transfer budget different from wage budget and moreover we were still paying Toni Wages, as well as other players like Klose, Lahm etc, did that effect our transfer budget of 80m.?

All in all, we sold multiple players for peanut transfer fees, some for free/released/terminated and it cleared up space for our wages budget not transfer budget, we still spent 80m and still had to pay multiple new players wages as well, it's not like the 79.7m or 93m 2007-8 amounted to wages and transfer. it was particularly for transfer, so calculated how much we would have payed such expensive new players, probably it would have amount to over 100m.

Haven't we sold some players already this season, wouldn't this also reduce our wage budget..?

Van Gaal demanded new signings...?

Haven't Jupp demanded a midfielder...? Including the fans and Ribery who also want new signings.


Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:I find it weird that you bring 2 seasons out of the last say 10 years. What was out Net Transfer Spending in the other 8 years in the last 10 years. Dont be a hypocrite. Be mature & stop typing like a kid.

Dude there is no point of going all the way back to 2002.? I might as well go back all the way to 1989 and so on. when current currency value has increased greatly. 17m 2002 is not exactly 17m in 2012, the value would have gone up to a reasonable amount.

on top of that I dont have the time to go all the way back to 2002, but I'm sure we signed players who were consider to be expensive players at that time, say example players like Roy Makaay £17.3m, Demichelis £4.4, Van Bommel £5.2m, Van Buyten 7m, Podolski 8.8m, Ishmael, 7.7m, Lucio 10.5m, Frings 8.5m, Ze Roberto 10.5m, Diesler 8m, Ballack 5.5m, R.Kovac 7.2m, N.Kovac 4.2m, Pizarro 7.5m etc...


Kingofeverythingclassy wrote: We also spend 0M the year after 09-10..


Well...we spent 79.7m that season 09-10 not 0m, and we also spent 15.5m the season after 2010-11 on Gustavo, but if you mean the season before 2008-09 then yes we spent 0m and however this is more like once in the last whatever years probably 30 or so and it's extremely rare/extraordinary and doesn't happen regularly.

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Anyways if you find Bayern's net average Transfer spend it would be around 30M odd I guess.


Last 6years (this is our transfer budget not wages budget.) it will be good if you draw a distinction between transfer and wage budgets.

2007-08 = €93m
2008-09 = €0
2009-10 = €79.7
2010-11 = €15.0 m
2011-12 = €44 could have risen to €57m
2012-13 = €27m so far and can still rise to €52m


Kingofeverythingclassy wrote: So 50-60M is the maximum we can get this year.

For the last 5 years, we spent 93m in one season, 79m in another, 44m in one which could have risen to 57m had Leverkusen sold us Vidal. the 15.5m was madness by Van Gaal and a terrible mistakes that is still affecting us, 0m 2008-09 was also madness resulting to Klinsmann dismissal, Wolfsburg winning the league and Barcelona Trashing us 4:0 because of terrible terrible depth.


I don't even know why you are having this argument with me..? even if we sign Lars for 20m and Sahin for another 20m, all together we would have spent 67m, still not up to 79m and 93m we spent.


The season we didn't play in CPL was extra ordinary, also not winning any trophy in 2seasons is also extra ordinary.

and I find it really funny that we could spend 93m the season we didnt get to play in cpl and you think spending 67m the season we got to cpl will be a big deal for us financially, be it wage budget or transfer budget. cheers

Please dont feed me this ridiculous thing. None of this thing count.

For example Lucio was sold off,Micho was sold off,Van Bommel was gone,Klose was gone. Toni was gone.

From 2009 to 2011 alone this guy alone would have consumed close to 30M in Wages. Ofcourse a few guys got big contracts but despite the increase in income our wage budget had no Huge increase.

And dont feed me this could rise to. We bid 10M for Vidal. That is it. He did not come. Our NET Spending was 39M. We sold Ekici for 5M.


DOnt feed me this could rise to 60M.


And Even with the Hargreaves case deduct 25M. I see how you started posting from the year where we started spending big.

Essentially we spend 2 Big Years. That is it. Those things dont happen regularly.

And I am sure if we got 60M last year from CHL then we would spend 70M this year also.

We won 0 Titles,No Big money for winning BL. And we loose a major chunk of the CHL Money to Dortmund,they get a bigger chunk as the No.1 German team.

With LVG we had the double & we got 60M from CHL.

If we do that next year & with increase of about 10M from TV money I am sure we can spend 70M. Now with the limited match day income & very mediocre TV deal it is not possible

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 867
Join date : 2012-05-18

Back to top Go down

Bayern Spending in the last years Empty Bayern Spending in the last years

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:42 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote: Please dont feed me this ridiculous thing. None of this thing count.

For example Lucio was sold off,Micho was sold off,Van Bommel was gone,Klose was gone. Toni was gone.

From 2009 to 2011 alone this guy alone would have consumed close to 30M in Wages. Ofcourse a few guys got big contracts but despite the increase in income our wage budget had no Huge increase.

And dont feed me this could rise to. We bid 10M for Vidal. That is it. He did not come. Our NET Spending was 39M. We sold Ekici for 5M.


DOnt feed me this could rise to 60M.


And Even with the Hargreaves case deduct 25M. I see how you started posting from the year where we started spending big.

Essentially we spend 2 Big Years. That is it. Those things dont happen regularly.

And I am sure if we got 60M last year from CHL then we would spend 70M this year also.

We won 0 Titles,No Big money for winning BL. And we loose a major chunk of the CHL Money to Dortmund,they get a bigger chunk as the No.1 German team.

With LVG we had the double & we got 60M from CHL.

If we do that next year & with increase of about 10M from TV money I am sure we can spend 70M. Now with the limited match day income & very mediocre TV deal it is not possible

Like we haven't clear some wage budget this season by letting go 6players and sending Petersen on loan.


Whats you argument if I may ask..?

How about players wages that have gone up over the years, haven't we sign more players, it's been almost 3years since Lucio, Demichelis, Toni etc left

The season we spent 93m, we didnt win the league, we were like 5th or something and didnt even play cpl and yet we were able to spend 93m Very Happy


Last edited by The Messiah on Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Bayern Spending in the last years Empty Re: Bayern Spending in the last years

Post by Bellabong Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:58 pm

The Messiah wrote:
How about players wages that have gone up over the years, haven't we sign more players, it's been almost 3years since Lucio, Demichelis, Toni etc left

Except homegrown contracts were bumped up, Lahm is one of the highest paid players in the world now, Schweini, Müller Badstuber, Ribéry and Robben contracts got bumped etc.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 3474
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Bayern Spending in the last years Empty Re: Bayern Spending in the last years

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum