Pedram
RealGunner
Yeezus
DRK
Onyx
35 posters

Page 25 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 2

Post by Onyx Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:32 am

Birmingham crowd. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 2

Post by Kamikaze692 Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:27 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Palermo striker Fabrizio Miccoli has compared Juventus to World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) champion CM Punk due to their willingness to do anything to win.

The former Old Lady striker has saluted the Bianconeri for their ability to capitalise on small situations and their grit when they are up against it.

"CM Punk, the WWE Champion for 344 days, is like Juve, as they are both strong and because they are great fighters," he told Tuttosport.

"They also take advantage of all little situations. For example, on Sunday [at a 'Hell In A Cell' event], he kept the title because the referee gave a 'low blow' to the opponent. You know, everything happens in wrestling.

Palermo director Pietro Lo Monaco recently claimed Miccoli would spend the rest of his career at the Renzo Barbera, and the former Benfica forward was quick to highlight his good relationship with the club official.

"This is the first time I heard such a thing and it filled me with joy. We'll talk soon, and see if we have everything you need to continue and move forward together, or not.

"The relationship between me and him will not change, however."

Palermo drew 2-2 with AC Milan on Tuesday and currently sit in 16th place in Serie A with eight points from 10 games.

hmm
rofl
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:03 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Birmingham crowd. :bow:

amazing crowd, one of the main reasons this Raw was actually good. The EPL style chats were great, especially during barret's match
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:45 pm

I remember a few years back, RAW was in Liverpool and Mourinho (chelsea coach then) was in the front row with his kids.
When Shane O'Mac came out and pointed him out, the scousers in the crowd immediatly started booing him, and quite loudly at tht. I dont think they even pop'd so loudly for any wrestler that nite eco smile

The Special One indeed eco smile
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:50 pm

fatman123 wrote:i know its unlikely because of his kneck injuries, but is there any chance Edge will ever be involved with the WWE again? and is there any chance that the rock will win his title match whenever he has it?

Edge will never come back, thts guaranteed. His neck injury is just too damn bad Sad Shame reaaly, coz smackdown could do with a proper heel, instead of Alberto Fail Rio

I think the general plan for WWE is tht Punk faces Rocky @ The Royal Rumble, Then its Cena Vs Rock for the title @ Wrestlemania
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:45 pm

I think the result would be too obvious if Cena faced Rock at WM again.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:02 pm

WWE officials are considering having The Miz as the final member of Team Foley at Survivor Series. Miz could be in line for a babyface run or there may be a swerve in the works with him staying as a heel.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:49 pm

oh god no, just cancle the damn thing, this match is pointless now, they build it up as ryback vs punk and they're both out of it. Plus i know they're short on the face department but the miz ? really ? really ?
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:16 pm

Man they have really screwed that match up. Mad
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:14 pm

I think Punk vs Cena vs Ryback for the title is a much better main event than what the old one was. Cena vs Ziggler would have probably been another pointless match on the card.

I wonder why Lesnar isn't at SS. It's a big PPV and it would be his final appearance this year.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:19 pm

While nothing is set, WWE is hopeful that Ric Flair can legally be involved with the company in January or February, which would be ideal for the company as it builds momentum for WrestleMania.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:17 pm

what will he do ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:35 pm

I guess he'll just appear like Foley occasionally.

In terms of WM, maybe special ref.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:59 pm

Randy Orton is reportedly in line for a big push within the next 6 months or so. The idea is to build him back up over the next few months.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:20 pm

WWE announced via a text alert moments ago that WWE Champion CM Punk vs. John Cena will take place on tonight's RAW from Columbus, OH.

Hopefully it's a good 1v1 match, no cheating, no interferences etc etc.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:11 am

Teddy Long coming out to book a tag team match. Laughing

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:54 am

Never understood people over 15 who watch this. Can someone explain me the appeal of watching very muscular guys faking a fight once you no longer believe it's a real fight?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:04 pm

free_cat wrote:Never understood people over 15 who watch this. Can someone explain me the appeal of watching very muscular guys faking a fight once you no longer believe it's a real fight?

Because it's not just a fight. It has storylines/entertainment attached to it as well.

I probably wouldn't watch wrestling if it was just the wrestling with no storylines.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:51 pm

I'm not sue what was the point of the Punk Cena match now that we've seen it a 100 tims in the last year. I think they only did this to have a face off between Cena and Ryback, who i have to say cant fake a serious mug yet, but that faceoff wasnt executed very well...We'll see what happens in the PPV, i imagine Ryback and Cena will double team Punk and then lock horns after one tries to pin him and the other pulls him away and Cena will end up regaining his title...
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:01 pm

If Punk does face Rock at Royal Rumble, hopefully he doesn't cheat or anything.

Face Punk had some good matches and I'm sure he and Rock can have a good match.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:31 pm

Rock Punk fued is the only thing im looking forward to in this show. Imagine punk's mic skills and (hopefuly) his pipe bombs going against coupled with his ring work going against one of the best ever to step inside a ring. yea that would be epic...The fued will (or should) carry on until mania so dont be surprised if punk doesnt get a clean victory
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:40 pm

As recently as last week, WWE creative was forwarding storylines with the idea that CM Punk will be featured in the closing match of WrestleMania 29.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:35 pm

We noted before that WWE has plans to organically turn The Miz to a babyface over the next few months and that one feud discussed for 2013 is against rising star Antonio Cesaro. Other potential feuds for babyface Miz next year include Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler and CM Punk.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:32 am

Anyone watching Survivor Series tonight?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:37 pm

I wish i could
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:02 pm

I might watch some of it
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 42  Next