Transfer Rumors

+53
bandoom
Shrekkisfat
Catracho
Harmonica
II Capitano
neuro11
DuringTheWar
Lex
Ganso
Rebaño Sagrado
Albiceleste
_LMG_10_
Real Kandahar
ausbaz
Barca2211
eelir
Sir Psycho
theaguia
FCBarça
gondov
RedOranje
vivabarca38
S
Mr Nick09
billy_gr
urbaNRoots
guest7
shinigami99
RealGunner
Kick
Zealous
FennecFox7
the xcx
CBarca
Onyx
alexjanosik
Valkyrja
Kevin245
BarcaKizz
matpol
Le Samourai
Khaled
Jonathan28
Madvillain
Great Leader Sprucenuce
danyjr
The Franchise
The Sanchez
Donuts
messixaviesta
windkick
BarrileteCosmico
free_cat
57 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumors  Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by free_cat Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:48 pm



If you want to watch Dede's games, here are all the Libertadores games to download:

http://forum.rojadirecta.es/showthread.php?154764-F%DATBOL-Indice-Copa-Libertadores-de-America-2012&highlight=vasco

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumors  Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:54 pm

Stuttgart's Tasci's agent has stated that he is "one of 3 options being considered by Barca right now".
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 28302
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumors  Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by windkick Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:43 am

The Franchise wrote:
FCBarça wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Why hasnt Dos Santos played for Mexico? Because they have all sorts of problems..zero to do with football.

Maybe because he's also been pretty unprofessional or hasn't impressed...Even Giovani who is in playing no man's land for clubs plays for El Tri


The Franchise wrote:Romeu playing for Spain means nothing..Arbeloa is the seniors side starting rightback...Arbeloa..

Mangoes & Papayas...Arbeloa is playing at RB why?...Because Puyol was not available due to injury, i.e. no central defender depth...Montoya will be the future RB

Romeu has been a featured starter at every youth level for the past 4-5 years in the world's epicenter of foobtalling excellence...It's night & day, Romeu is a talent and JDS is still being groomed into a position...Is he a defender (has played everywhere in defense), a DM or attacking mid?...Romeu suffers from the same problem Javi does, not quite good enough to play in the midfield for Spain's first team...So slot him into central defense

Clearly your informed.

JDS hasnt been called up because of various incidents, your welcome to google them. Its nothing to do with football. Mexico have treated him horribly in the past and he then got into some sort of issue with prosititutes. Again, nothing to do with football.

This flawed logic is crazy.

Because Romeu plays for youth team he is automatically better lol

Tell me, who else could play that position for Spain and Romeu plays ahead of him? I bet you cant name nobobdy of any note. Your talking like he is playing in front of Makelele lol

You still have yet to name any of Romeu's qualities, you just keep adding to the list of buzz words and catch phrases...we should add "epicenter" now I guess.

How did Mexico treat him horribly? When he finally gets the call he brings in prostitutes for the team and a chunk of the team gets banned RIGHT before the Copa America....which turns out a disaster for Mexico. Mexico calls him up for the Olympics, he turns it down to play friendlies with Barca. JDS has really come off as a total douche in all of this regarding Mexico.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 6251
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumors  Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by messixaviesta Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:12 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I wouldn't say being called up (or not called up) for the NT is a good assessment of quality. Going along the same lines of thought, we could argue that Bendtner is a better player than Tevez, because the later doesn't even get called up for the national team. Obviously I'm using extremes, but that line of thought is flawed.

alfred, in this case it's simply about two things. One is the plethora of players at the national team's disposal. Argentina have too many attackers. If only we could exchange a few of them for defenders and midfielders. Smile The second is the player's attitude. Bendtner for all his ego problems still has better attitude than Tevez. On the pitch Tevez will likely play with more determination but off the pitch his potential to cause trouble is well beyond Bendtner with the Dutch prima donnas his only real competition there. Not for nothing did Goal.com's Carlo Garganese say that Carlos Tevez should have been born Dutch. So like you said it's sometimes not about quality.




messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 45

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumors  Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by Donuts Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:21 am

JDS is a bad player because he rather train with Barcelona then the olympics? This logic makes no sense to me
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel
Posts : 5710
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumors  Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by The Sanchez Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:09 am

Romeu won't come... He has said it before that he wants game time. JDS has shown loyalty with Barca and that for me is creditable. Romeu also said he wouldn't mind coming to Barca as LONG AS HE PLAYS that includes at CB... Please No...:coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3916
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumors  Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by The Franchise Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:13 am

windkick wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
FCBarça wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Why hasnt Dos Santos played for Mexico? Because they have all sorts of problems..zero to do with football.

Maybe because he's also been pretty unprofessional or hasn't impressed...Even Giovani who is in playing no man's land for clubs plays for El Tri


The Franchise wrote:Romeu playing for Spain means nothing..Arbeloa is the seniors side starting rightback...Arbeloa..

Mangoes & Papayas...Arbeloa is playing at RB why?...Because Puyol was not available due to injury, i.e. no central defender depth...Montoya will be the future RB

Romeu has been a featured starter at every youth level for the past 4-5 years in the world's epicenter of foobtalling excellence...It's night & day, Romeu is a talent and JDS is still being groomed into a position...Is he a defender (has played everywhere in defense), a DM or attacking mid?...Romeu suffers from the same problem Javi does, not quite good enough to play in the midfield for Spain's first team...So slot him into central defense

Clearly your informed.

JDS hasnt been called up because of various incidents, your welcome to google them. Its nothing to do with football. Mexico have treated him horribly in the past and he then got into some sort of issue with prosititutes. Again, nothing to do with football.

This flawed logic is crazy.

Because Romeu plays for youth team he is automatically better lol

Tell me, who else could play that position for Spain and Romeu plays ahead of him? I bet you cant name nobobdy of any note. Your talking like he is playing in front of Makelele lol

You still have yet to name any of Romeu's qualities, you just keep adding to the list of buzz words and catch phrases...we should add "epicenter" now I guess.

How did Mexico treat him horribly? When he finally gets the call he brings in prostitutes for the team and a chunk of the team gets banned RIGHT before the Copa America....which turns out a disaster for Mexico. Mexico calls him up for the Olympics, he turns it down to play friendlies with Barca. JDS has really come off as a total douche in all of this regarding Mexico.

Please read, saves me the effort.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/114/mexico/2010/06/01/1953935/editors-roundtable-dissecting-the-dos-santos-debacle

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumors  Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:35 pm

Javi Martinez: "I don't see myself playing at Barcelona, I'm not for that and I'm happy at Athletic. I have a contract until 2016 and until then I see myself at Athletic, that's the truth. I know what the newspapers say, but you don't always have to believe them, because if we did I would have already switched teams seven times now."

http://www.marca.com/2012/07/12/futbol/equipos/athletic/1342101309.html
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 28302
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumors  Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by danyjr Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:00 pm

Since the departure of Mali international Seydou Keita, these players have been mentioned in the media, it is important to point out none of these are natural centre backs but (defensive) midfielders (Martínez has played CB in Athletic) as opposed to Vilanova's claims in a press conference less than a month ago where he identified the club's need to sign a CB. The rumoured candidates (in descending estimated price tag):

  • Martínez (24) - Spain international has been converted to a central defender by Bielsa with mixed results. All round and powerful box-to-box engine, his positioning has been suspect in centre of defence. Also wanted by Manchester City and Bayern Munich - Price: €30-40m - Chance of leaving 40%
  • M'Vila (22) - Was a revelation in Ligue 1 two seasons ago and topped it off with wonderful displays in Rennes last season. Agile, hard-working with pretty neat passing skills. Also wanted by Inter, Arsenal - Price: €30-35m - Chance of leaving 90%
  • Cabaye (26) - Was signed by Newcastle for a mere €6 million, the French international is known for his all-round ability and vision and passing accuracy - Price: €15-20m - Chance of leaving 30%
  • Capoue (23) - The cheapest of all rumoured options, the rather unknown Étienne Capoue was first linked with Barcelona in 2010 after the departure of Yaya Touré. Energetic, good on air but not particularly quick. Wanted by Arsenal as they seem to be failing to match Rennes' asking price for M'Vila - Price: €10-15m - Chance of leaving 50%
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 8400
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumors  Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:04 pm

Given the above quote, one only has to wonder how that newspapers calculates the "chance of leaving" Laughing

We don't need another Keita, we have enough midfielders as it is and can always promote. I'm sure Tito agrees.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 28302
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumors  Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:53 pm

Cabaye wont leave for anything less than 20m pounds.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumors  Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by Madvillain Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Kick wrote:Like we would sell Romeu back anyway. Laughing

According to Sport, there is a clause in his contract which provides Barça the possibility to buy him back for 5M euro's anytime until the summer of 2014. Not that I'd want him back, but still.

Anyway, Martínez said on his twitter that the papers have twisted his words and that he never said what they stated he supposedly said about joining Barça.


Last edited by Hete BLKSM on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 608
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 35

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumors  Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by Madvillain Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:56 pm

BTW, on another non-Barça related note, apprently Berlusconi told La Gazzetta dello Sport that Thiago and that Swedish asshat have been sold to PSG for 62M, in order for the club to save 150M in two years time. :facepalm:
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 608
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 35

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumors  Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by messixaviesta Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Yes I also just read that Milan have sold both Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva to PSG for E60m.

So based on that if we work out T.Silva's approx. price, do you all think we should have tried harder to buy him?


messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 45

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumors  Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by danyjr Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:29 pm

I don't think Barcelona tried their best to sign Thiago. Besides, he is still €40 million - not exactly cheap and wasn't Barça's transfer money a maximum of €40 million anyway?

Feel sorry for Rossoneri fans. I am starting to absolutely hate PSG.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 8400
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumors  Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by Donuts Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:24 pm

He would be a great signing but 40million eh.. I don't know that is a lot of money for a defender.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel
Posts : 5710
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumors  Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by The Sanchez Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:55 am

Dede signs extension with Vasco until 2015. Looks like we won't be getting him now... :facepalm: Who the hell now?
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3916
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumors  Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by Jonathan28 Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:27 am

Subotic, Vermalaen etc, we still have options.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1917
Join date : 2011-07-31
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumors  Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by The Sanchez Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:02 am

Vermalaen won't come. Subotic? Is he even quality?
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3916
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumors  Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:06 am

My personal bet is that Rosell will sign someone that's not being mentioned too much, and he's doing his best to keep it under the radar, which will make it cheaper for us. I think a CB is coming, even if there are no world class ones available, the depth brought would be welcome.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 28302
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumors  Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by The Sanchez Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:26 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:My personal bet is that Rosell will sign someone that's not being mentioned too much, and he's doing his best to keep it under the radar, which will make it cheaper for us. I think a CB is coming, even if there are no world class ones available, the depth brought would be welcome.

Same. Zubi said after Alba deal that they are keen on a CB though they are trying to be low as possible. PSG are offering 65m for Ibra and T.Silva. That means T.Silva would cost 30m and Ibra 35 or vice-versa. Would he be worth that much?
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3916
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumors  Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by Madvillain Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:40 am

It's 62M as far as I know, not 65. But that doesn't necessarily mean that Milan thought they are both worth about the half of that amount. In the end it seems like they caved because it gave them the possibility to save a huge amount of money in a short period of time. I wouldn't be surprised if making Ibra a part of the deal somehow worked as a deal sweetener for Milan because of his ridiculously high salary. So they actually said to PSG that they had to buy Ibra as well, if they wanted to make a deal. Think about it, Ibra probably has the biggest salary of all the Milan players. It would be the only way to actually get a high enough number to save in a short amount of time. This theory also suggests that the largest part of the 62M is probably just for getting Thiago Silva and PSG got Zlatan on the cheap. So more like Thiago 45, Zlatan 17. Just my 2 cents.
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 608
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 35

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumors  Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by danyjr Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:38 am

Hete BLKSM wrote:It's 62M as far as I know, not 65. But that doesn't necessarily mean that Milan thought they are both worth about the half of that amount. In the end it seems like they caved because it gave them the possibility to save a huge amount of money in a short period of time. I wouldn't be surprised if making Ibra a part of the deal somehow worked as a deal sweetener for Milan because of his ridiculously high salary. So they actually said to PSG that they had to buy Ibra as well, if they wanted to make a deal. Think about it, Ibra probably has the biggest salary of all the Milan players. It would be the only way to actually get a high enough number to save in a short amount of time. This theory also suggests that the largest part of the 62M is probably just for getting Thiago Silva and PSG got Zlatan on the cheap. So more like Thiago 45, Zlatan 17. Just my 2 cents.
That is what Berlusconi would say. In practice though, he will spend half of that money on his bunga bunga parties.

Zlatan is definitely worth more than €17 million. You guys got ripped off by Galliani big time when you sold him for a mere €24 million. He is still worth that amount after two years.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 8400
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumors  Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by Khaled Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:35 pm

Defender Marc Muniesa (20) is close to joining Ajax. Both Barcelona and Muniesa agree with a move. Left to decide: loan or sale+buyback [md]
!!!!!!!!!!

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4268
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumors  Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:39 pm

Good move for him.

He has stagnated a bit but to me he is still more promising than Fontas and Botia, hope he finds a way to surpass those guys in the pecking order for Spain.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumors  Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum