Oscar

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

Oscar  - Page 14 Empty Re: Oscar

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:05 am

As i said, I got a lot of respect for Buffon. So if anyone can beat Buffon like that he is world class, for me of course. Hope he keeps em coming.

iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4541
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Oscar  - Page 14 Empty Re: Oscar

Post by FilthyLuca Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:33 pm

@Ganso wrote:the best part of it is him owning pirlo :bow:

Oscar  - Page 14 Tumblr_mam9qoE68j1rqgnryo1_500

That's like owning steve nash, fantastic play though.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 722
Join date : 2011-12-09

Back to top Go down

Oscar  - Page 14 Empty Re: Oscar

Post by Ganso Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:51 pm

wait,oscar didnt intend to score on the second goal,wut

also,he said on this interview that he intentionally dribbled pirlo since it was the only thing he could do

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Oscar  - Page 14 Empty Re: Oscar

Post by Shed Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:13 pm

@Ganso wrote:wait,oscar didnt intend to score on the second goal,wut
Butthurt Juve fans can't accept it was just a brilliant piece of skill.

Accident? lol. Please
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 23683
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Oscar  - Page 14 Empty Re: Oscar

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:01 pm

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
@Ganso wrote:wait,oscar didnt intend to score on the second goal,wut
Butthurt Juve fans can't accept it was just a brilliant piece of skill.

Accident? lol. Please

Lol even Oscar himself said it get ur head down on earth stop being in the clouds
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21292
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 121

Back to top Go down

Oscar  - Page 14 Empty Re: Oscar

Post by DidierDrogba11 Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:49 pm

@DeviAngel wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:
@Ganso wrote:wait,oscar didnt intend to score on the second goal,wut
Butthurt Juve fans can't accept it was just a brilliant piece of skill.

Accident? lol. Please

Lol even Oscar himself said it get ur head down on earth stop being in the clouds

Warning level:Banned

you deserve that Laughing

Lol JK Laughing
DidierDrogba11
DidierDrogba11
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 38
Join date : 2012-07-12
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Oscar  - Page 14 Empty Re: Oscar

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:45 pm

Hey hey you don't mess with the police head on Very Happy silently silently Very Happy
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 4541
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Oscar  - Page 14 Empty Re: Oscar

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:15 am

Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10347
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Oscar  - Page 14 Empty Re: Oscar

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:18 am

Face it, Devi, its not the first time he has scored an unbelievable goal before. He's just that skilled.



0:35


The old lady found out first hand. :coffee:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10347
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Oscar  - Page 14 Empty Re: Oscar

Post by Ganso Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:41 am

http://web.stagram.com/n/oscar_emboaba/
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Oscar  - Page 14 Empty Re: Oscar

Post by Kick Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:07 am

Oscar  - Page 14 375817_418675128193431_1591478576_n
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34791
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Oscar  - Page 14 Empty Re: Oscar

Post by Ganso Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:21 pm

him playing the lampard role vs Wolves

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Oscar  - Page 14 Empty Re: Oscar

Post by Kick Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:08 am

I gotta Ask Ganso, as a brazillian, are you happy with Oscar's current place in the Chelsea team considering he is a starter for Brazil, and are you happy with the direction Chelsea are leading him in?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34791
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Oscar  - Page 14 Empty Re: Oscar

Post by Ganso Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:36 am

Meh idk,I'm afraid of him never becoming a starter even if he keeps giving juve performances.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Oscar  - Page 14 Empty Re: Oscar

Post by Kick Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:48 am

I think with the Talent and providing we can find the right balance, he will become a starter soon.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34791
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Oscar  - Page 14 Empty Re: Oscar

Post by Ganso Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:19 pm

I doubt it,RDM always plays with a defensive winger,Hazard and Mata will never get benched so I really dont see him becoming a starter unless either one of them leave.Mata and Hazrd are simply better than him.

also,playing him in the double pivot is suicide against big teams
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Oscar  - Page 14 Empty Re: Oscar

Post by CBarca Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:35 pm

Really jelly that Chelsea got Oscar, probably one of my favorite players to watch right now. Really hope he becomes a starter there, otherwise it's a waste of talent, as Oscar is a player who deserves to be starting every game IMO. We'll see though.

Really wish Spurs had gotten him. Oh well.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 19851
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Oscar  - Page 14 Empty Re: Oscar

Post by fatman123 Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:14 pm

@CBarca wrote:Really jelly that Chelsea got Oscar, probably one of my favorite players to watch right now. Really hope he becomes a starter there, otherwise it's a waste of talent, as Oscar is a player who deserves to be starting every game IMO. We'll see though.

Really wish Spurs had gotten him. Oh well.

lol at everybody rejecting spuds
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 9615
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Oscar  - Page 14 Empty Re: Oscar

Post by Abramovich Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:57 pm

He will be a starter soon enough, too much talent not to be a starter.

Anyhows hope if he plays he marks Arteta out of the game :bow:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 6544
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Oscar  - Page 14 Empty Re: Oscar

Post by Bear Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:43 am

I want him and Mikel to be our starting pivot as soon as.
Bear
Bear
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 242
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Oscar  - Page 14 Empty Re: Oscar

Post by Kick Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:45 am

He is too much of a liablity there at present, Same with Josh otherwise Josh would be starting in our Pivot already.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34791
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Oscar  - Page 14 Empty Re: Oscar

Post by Gil Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:57 pm

Shut down Pirlo and Arteta :bow:

His understanding of the pressing game and workrate is amazing. Even Mata and Hazard were inspired and won their fair share of challenges & tackles.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 9447
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Oscar  - Page 14 Empty Re: Oscar

Post by Arquitecto Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:11 pm

@Gil wrote:Shut down Pirlo and Arteta :bow:

His understanding of the pressing game and workrate is amazing. Even Mata and Hazard were inspired and won their fair share of challenges & tackles.

Shut down? He wasn't anywhere near Arteta as Arteta was completely subdued by the crowded Arsenal midfield and Ramsey's complete and utter incompetence. Even then he managed to spread the play finely but at much dismay since Arsenal are impotent up front.

And no he didn't shut down Pirlo. Pirlo just wasn't at his usual influence after serious fatigue. He still managed to dominate in the 2nd half.

Still envious that you have Oscar though.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 11029
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Oscar  - Page 14 Empty Re: Oscar

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:51 pm

@Arquitecto wrote:
@Gil wrote:Shut down Pirlo and Arteta :bow:

His understanding of the pressing game and workrate is amazing. Even Mata and Hazard were inspired and won their fair share of challenges & tackles.

Shut down? He wasn't anywhere near Arteta as Arteta was completely subdued by the crowded Arsenal midfield and Ramsey's complete and utter incompetence. Even then he managed to spread the play finely but at much dismay since Arsenal are impotent up front.

And no he didn't shut down Pirlo. Pirlo just wasn't at his usual influence after serious fatigue. He still managed to dominate in the 2nd half.

Still envious that you have Oscar though.

Chelsea midfield was quite crowded too.

Our upfront is impotent as well.

Went around Pirlo n then took a shot that beat Buffon.

I don't understand what your point is.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 4541
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Oscar  - Page 14 Empty Re: Oscar

Post by Ganso Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:49 pm

http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2012/9/30/3432062/match-analysis-arsenal-chelsea-Oscar-Torres-Cazorla
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Oscar  - Page 14 Empty Re: Oscar

Post by lszanto Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:54 am

@Ganso wrote:http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2012/9/30/3432062/match-analysis-arsenal-chelsea-Oscar-Torres-Cazorla

Reads the best Chelsea blog on the internet, no longer a milan fan hmm :bow:
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Oscar  - Page 14 Empty Re: Oscar

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum