Abramovich
pUsHa
Babun
Lex
The Messiah
26 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Are you willing or not Willing...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you willing or not Willing...?

Post by ioilersrock448 Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:27 pm

If Bayern needed fans to give money in order to make a good transfer, I would donate as much as was needed or as much as I could pay.

ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Are you willing or not Willing...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you willing or not Willing...?

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:32 pm

RealGunner wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
RealGunner wrote:If my club was going through a Portsmouth type period, i will spend over Thousand or so, easily.

But since my club is like the 3rd richest in the World. No

Do you support Manchester United/Barcelona/Read Madrid or Bayern Munich...?

I'm lostAre you willing or not Willing...? - Page 2 RetardDog

oops, sorry 4th. Slipped behind Barcelona without me knowing Sad

http://www.therichest.org/sports/richest-football-clubs/

Bayern Munich must correct this as soon as possible, I don't like the ideal of Arsenal( or any club) being on top of us in anything, especially since we generate more revenue than them..

Anyways getting to Champions league final this year, simply means next year list, they will be below us, like they should.

Are you willing or not Willing...? - Page 2 Happy
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:18 pm

Nah. For that reason there is merchandise, or match tickets. I wont give them money for free.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:29 pm

It figures, most football fans are hypocrites.

They expect their millionaire owners to fund their club but wouldn't put in their own money.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:32 pm

The Messiah wrote:
RealGunner wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
RealGunner wrote:If my club was going through a Portsmouth type period, i will spend over Thousand or so, easily.

But since my club is like the 3rd richest in the World. No

Do you support Manchester United/Barcelona/Read Madrid or Bayern Munich...?

I'm lostAre you willing or not Willing...? - Page 2 RetardDog

oops, sorry 4th. Slipped behind Barcelona without me knowing Sad

http://www.therichest.org/sports/richest-football-clubs/

Bayern Munich must correct this as soon as possible, I don't like the ideal of Arsenal( or any club) being on top of us in anything, especially since we generate more revenue than them..

Anyways getting to Champions league final this year, simply means next year list, they will be below us, like they should.

Are you willing or not Willing...? - Page 2 Happy

Theres nothing to correct IMO, Bayern is excellently run.

That Forbes list is also just... My mind refuses to even being understanding how they made those valuations.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:36 pm

chinomaster182 wrote:It figures, most football fans are hypocrites.

They expect their millionaire owners to fund their club but wouldn't put in their own money.

Most football fans aren't millionaires.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:48 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:

Most football fans aren't millionaires.

..and i'm not saying they should put in millions, everyone balked at the idea of putting in even 500 pounds.

Moratti has put in around 500+ million euro into Inter and he isn't a Billonaire (net worth 800 million). Would you put in more than half your salary for your club?

Sheik Mansour is valued at around 20 billion pounds, he has put in more than 1 billion pounds into Manchester City. Would anyone here put 5% of your wealth towards your club?
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:27 pm

The wages are paid by the fans going to games Laughing

And further income for the club is made by the fans buying merchandise...

Plus as point outed we are not billionaires, i think if we were we would be at least attempting to buy some shares.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:32 pm

Football clubs are not a charity.

You can't just give them money lol.

And as for this particular idea....what the hell happens if the player gets injured...what happens with the insurance money, what happens if he's garbage and should be sold...

You just gave your club money for nothing. money you will never ever see a return on.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:27 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Football clubs are not a charity.

You just gave your club money for nothing. money you will never ever see a return on.

We've all spent more than £500 on nothing before, it's not like I'm putting in £20,000 or something.

it's a risky worth taking...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:24 pm

I would prefer to donate in relation to titles and good football, more than to sign specific players.
So, let's say if Barça wins the league, I would be willing to pay an extra 300€ on my membership; if we win the Cup, an extra 100€, if we win the CL an extra 1.000€; if the football played satisfied me, a couple hundred more.
I think this could help the Club pay the bonuses and also have extra cash.
But paying to sign specific players I wouldn't.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:52 am

I do this already by being a member and buying official merchandise through the official store.

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:12 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Plus as point outed we are not billionaires, i think if we were we would be at least attempting to buy some shares.

Not really, Newcastle for example has made loss after loss after loss for many years now. The fans don't pay the wages, Ashley does.

http://swissramble.blogspot.mx/search/label/Newcastle%20United

Very few clubs can boast the fact that they are self sustainable, at the end of the day someone has to pick up the tab, and its usually not the fans who do.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:39 am

I would pay $100 if it meant we could get Messi.. I would have to be assured that thousands of other fans will do the same, and that we will actually get him if we donate

Only Messi though

:coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:58 pm

Crimson wrote:I do this already by being a member and buying official merchandise through the official store.

That's what I wanted to ask. Are you really a member? Maybe you are have the "carné Madridista"? Can you vote in the elections of Madrid?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:33 pm

Nah. I sure as hell wouldn't waste that amount of money unless:

1* I'm the Manager

2* I'm the Owner and Sugar Daddy

Obviously, I would never ask the fans to pay for a transfer either. I'd get with what I have.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:Obviously, I would never ask the fans to pay for a transfer either. I'd get with what I have.
Well, HSV currently has severe money problems. They even decided to withdraw their women football team (founded in 1971) from the Bundesliga from this season on, which was quite outrageous as the ladies actually got better results than the guys. (Mind you, the HSV women only operated on a tiny budget compared to the guys anyway).
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDeeds Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:03 pm

Never, at least now. We let our feeling go too far into football.

I'm finally opening my eyes now.

MrDeeds
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:19 pm

chinomaster182 wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Not really, Newcastle for example has made loss after loss after loss for many years now. The fans don't pay the wages, Ashley does.

http://swissramble.blogspot.mx/search/label/Newcastle%20United

Very few clubs can boast the fact that they are self sustainable, at the end of the day someone has to pick up the tab, and its usually not the fans who do.

Where do you think all that 50k worth of people every home game paying for thier tickets, programmes, food, drink etc etc goes then?

Also you dont need to show me the swiss ramble articles on Newcastle i have read them many times.

Also the reason we made losses all the time was because Shepherd didnt run the club properly, nothing to do with the fans.

The club would be nothing without the fans.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:31 am

As already stated, fans pay via going to matches, merchandise and membership.

But if the club were to say "if you donate money, we will buy this specific player", I wouldn't mind chipping in a bit of cash.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:37 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:As already stated, fans pay via going to matches, merchandise and membership.

But if the club were to say "if you donate money, we will buy this specific player", I wouldn't mind chipping in a bit of cash.
. Imagine Berlusconi saying thos words ? He will get killed lol
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:38 am

Berlusconi would promise Demba Ba and end up getting Heskey

for free
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:41 am

Heskey is a free agent and we haven't made any approach :facepalm:

hope he forgives us
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:49 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:As already stated, fans pay via going to matches, merchandise and membership.

Exactly.....this is how I feel as well, we already know the fans make up the club, we already know that we give the club money through buying tickets, Merchandising etc.

However it's like saying, guys you know what..? we need a little bit of help in order to push the club forward.

We want this particular player and the money you have given us already is not sufficient, can you please just help us out a little bit...

We're not forcing you to but if you are willing, please lets come together and put up £50-1000 each to sigh Messi, Ronaldo, Schweinstiger, Martinez, Lampard, Joe Hart, Debuchy etc.

It depends on the level of your club level.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:40 am

If Hamburg have money troubles, then why are they targeting players like van der Vaart?

They're in financial trouble even with fans packing out a 50,000 seater stadium , paying membership fees and buying merchandise. So, in what way would paying van der Vaart's high wages help?

I understand trying to improve the squad so that they can get into the Champions League, but that's a bit short-sighted. What if that plan backfires? You'd be saddled with an aging player on high wages, and then would probably be forced to increase your ticket and merchandise prices to cover the losses, thus milking your fanbase even more.

This is why I wouldn't donate any money to buy players. If my club's finances are so poor that they can't even buy players with the money they already get from fans spending high amounts on tickets, season tickets, memberships and merchandise, I would not contribute any money to sign a player that could potentially make that position worse.

As a fan, long term will take precedence over short term for me.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:09 am

@GoonerJay

It's not Hamburg who target VDV - they repeatedly stated they don't have the money and thus they are not interested. VDV is obviously Kühne's (the above mentioned billionaire) favourite player, and thus he tries to rally the other HSV fans to donate money to get him to the club. The HSV board is actually outraged that there is some guy trying to mess with their transfer business and they already repeatedly told Kühne off.

Actually HSV is trying to build for the long term, that's why they contracted quite some young players recently.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum