Babun
Mr Nick09
shaven
53 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Real Madrid Transfer Rumours  - Page 33 Empty Re: Real Madrid Transfer Rumours

Post by shaven Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:19 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:why wouldnt maria, granero and khedira play in a 433?

and we arent going to give up on the 4231 from one day to the next, we will still use it

back read....

shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:22 pm

I did and you are just saying that khedira is affected etc... same with Granero.

why is khedira affected? Granero was always a rotation guy, nothing new for him.

between the 433 and 4231, di maria and sahin will rotate, alonso will rest more as well.

there is no problem imo. It's even better for Granero as it's easier to play in a 433 looking at his style.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by alex mahone Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:24 pm

shaven wrote:
first off all im against the 433. and i dont think its fair as well even for khedira and not the starter like granero are affected. but its mou's call. so i just have to wait and see for that change. im so for 4231 football, much suited for the madridisimo football i loved. i never suggested sahin to be a starter just seeing the chances he is. last season system didnt worked for me and now he is changing it. changing the system means changing the players. maria granero khedira have to live with it imo.

I see, I think we'll see both formations next season, and maybe some other formations as well, I'm okay with whathever formation mou pick as long as it works Razz
I still don't see a problem why we can't have more than 11 starting role to fairly rotate though
So xabi, sahin, ozil, khedira, and maria (plus maybe kaka, if he stays) should rotate for 4 position as I mentioned before, while granero, altintop, etc are indeed no more than just a back up imo Smile

Last edited by alex mahone on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:32 pm

alex mahone wrote:

I see, I think we'll see both formations next season, and maybe some other formations as well, I'm okay with whathever formation mou pick as long as it works Razz
I still don't see a problem why we can't have more than 11 starting role to fairly rotate though

that will be great if it happens, since we will be using 2 formations. actually we were doing it last season.
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:36 pm

ok guys,i said that all this neymar rumors are bs but they are legit.

today the president of santos gave an interview in a tv show,and he talked about the future of neymar and ganso.he didnt talk about ganso a lot but he revealed some stuff about neymar.He said that he isnt selling neymar unless someone matches the buyout clause,its illegal for him to stop a move after that.Now this is where it gets interesting:4 presidents already made contact,and 2 of those teams are willing to pay all of it(the host asked:"Are they Chelsea and Madrid?"and he continued talking,so its quite obvious who the 2 teams are)
He asked the teams to only approach him after the final though,so i guess that after copa america its up to neymar to say yay or nay.

http://sportv.globo.com/videos/v/presidente-do-santos-fala-sobre-o-futuro-de-neymar-e-ganso-no-brasil/1544736/#/Futebol/page/1
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:54 pm

Ganso wrote:ok guys,i said that all this neymar rumors are bs but they are legit.

today the president of santos gave an interview in a tv show,and he talked about the future of neymar and ganso.he didnt talk about ganso a lot but he revealed some stuff about neymar.He said that he isnt selling neymar unless someone matches the buyout clause,its illegal for him to stop a move after that.Now this is where it gets interesting:4 presidents already made contact,and 2 of those teams are willing to pay all of it(the host asked:"Are they Chelsea and Madrid?"and he continued talking,so its quite obvious who the 2 teams are)
He asked the teams to only approach him after the final though,so i guess that after copa america its up to neymar to say yay or nay.

http://sportv.globo.com/videos/v/presidente-do-santos-fala-sobre-o-futuro-de-neymar-e-ganso-no-brasil/1544736/#/Futebol/page/1
Insider source, do they need players? Paying up everything in cash is very expensive for a youngster even from RMA's point of view Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:55 pm

Ganso wrote:ok guys,i said that all this neymar rumors are bs but they are legit.

it's aight dude, we know already, you were in denial mode
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:58 pm

shaven wrote:
alex mahone wrote:

so changing to 433 with sahin inclusion means someone who has previously a starter now has to be a back up player? lol, how is that fair? especially if that someone has proved themselves enough and earned it (based on last season performance), while on the other hand you're suggesting that sahin, the new comer, automatically get a starting role

and why it has to be 11 starting role and the rest as back up? we're obviously have more than 11 that should get starting role + some others that's indeed in different quality and suppose to be a back up

i support utilizing ozil in mid 3 because sharing 50/50 playing time with maria in front 3 will make both get too little playing time, so imo it should be maria that play a lot more in front 3 and ozil get additional playing time in mid 3 Smile

first off all im against the 433. and i dont think its fair as well even for khedira and not the starter like granero are affected. but its mou's call. so i just have to wait and see for that change. im so for 4231 football, much suited for the madridisimo football i loved. i never suggested sahin to be a starter just seeing the chances he is. last season system didnt worked for me and now he is changing it. changing the system means changing the players. maria granero khedira have to live with it imo.
What are you guys talking? Very Happy We'll play 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3 depending on rotation and injuries. Khedira and Granero know all too well how to play in 4-3-3. You make it out like they never played it, Khedira played it often with Stuttgart, no problem at all. The only problematic part is who to start in 4-3-3 on the right wing. Ozil is the better choice because he makes better offside runs but he has to improve his finishing a lot .Di Maria is very good as well but his one footedness becomes a problem in final third Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:22 am

Well the midfield would do all the work to setup chances for Di Maria, Ronaldo and the striker.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by alex mahone Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:32 am

babun1024 wrote:
shaven wrote:
alex mahone wrote:

so changing to 433 with sahin inclusion means someone who has previously a starter now has to be a back up player? lol, how is that fair? especially if that someone has proved themselves enough and earned it (based on last season performance), while on the other hand you're suggesting that sahin, the new comer, automatically get a starting role

and why it has to be 11 starting role and the rest as back up? we're obviously have more than 11 that should get starting role + some others that's indeed in different quality and suppose to be a back up

i support utilizing ozil in mid 3 because sharing 50/50 playing time with maria in front 3 will make both get too little playing time, so imo it should be maria that play a lot more in front 3 and ozil get additional playing time in mid 3 Smile

What are you guys talking? Very Happy We'll play 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3 depending on rotation and injuries. Khedira and Granero know all too well how to play in 4-3-3. You make it out like they never played it, Khedira played it often with Stuttgart, no problem at all. The only problematic part is who to start in 4-3-3 on the right wing. Ozil is the better choice because he makes better offside runs but he has to improve his finishing a lot .Di Maria is very good as well but his one footedness becomes a problem in final third Very Happy

Yeah, I don't think we'll play 4-3-3 for all the games either

But IF, IF next season we do play with 4-3-3 for significant amount of games, I think it would be wise if the starters for this formation is rotated to balance the playing time (between xabi, sahin, ozil, khedira, maria, and maybe kaka if he stays), as I mentioned in my previous post

I do believe ozil & kaka (if he stays) should also be given a chance for the role in mid 3, so it's between xabi, sahin, ozil, khedira, and kaka (if he stays) for 3 spot in mid 3, and between maria, ozil, and kaka (if he stays) for 1 spot in front 3
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:44 am

alex mahone wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
shaven wrote:
alex mahone wrote:

Yeah, I don't think we'll play 4-3-3 for all the games either

But IF, IF next season we do play with 4-3-3 for significant amount of games, I think it would be wise if the starters for this formation is rotated to balance the playing time (between xabi, sahin, ozil, khedira, maria, and maybe kaka if he stays), as I mentioned in my previous post

I do believe ozil & kaka (if he stays) should also be given a chance for the role in mid 3, so it's between xabi, sahin, ozil, khedira, and kaka (if he stays) for 3 spot in mid 3, and between maria, ozil, and kaka (if he stays) for 1 spot in front 3
We'll be forced to rotate them because 4-3-3 demands a lot of runs from fullbacks and the front three Very Happy
Kaka doesn't have enough work rate for a 3-man midfield. Ozil plays to advanced, you lose control of the midfield a little bit. If we buy Kun* and he pins back the defenders, Ozil would be my choice in the 3 man midfield ( a lot of space between back four and midfielder, AM paradise). He'll wreak havoc with Kun* and the others. Against Farca, I'd start him on the right mid and sub with Di Maria Very Happy
One thing is certain, both,Di Maria and Ozil, have to become more of a finisher in 4-3-3 Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alex mahone Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:24 am

babun1024 wrote:We'll be forced to rotate them because 4-3-3 demands a lot of runs from fullbacks and the front three Very Happy
Kaka doesn't have enough work rate for a 3-man midfield. Ozil plays to advanced, you lose control of the midfield a little bit. If we buy Kun* and he pins back the defenders, Ozil would be my choice in the 3 man midfield ( a lot of space between back four and midfielder, AM paradise). He'll wreak havoc with Kun* and the others. Against Farca, I'd start him on the right mid and sub with Di Maria Very Happy
One thing is certain, both,Di Maria and Ozil, have to become more of a finisher in 4-3-3 Very Happy

Both of them have never been a player who scored more than 10 goal per season and I'm not sure it will change significantly anytime soon
One made too many crazy shoots, the other's pretty much inconsistent in this departement, one time made amazing/fluke-ish goal, another time missed an easy chance Razz
I don't think that's a big problem though, both can add something else to the game instead of being a world class finishers
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:30 am

alex mahone wrote:
babun1024 wrote:We'll be forced to rotate them because 4-3-3 demands a lot of runs from fullbacks and the front three Very Happy

Both of them have never been a player who scored more than 10 goal per season and I'm not sure it will change significantly anytime soon
One made too many crazy shoots, the other's pretty much inconsistent in this departement, one time made amazing/fluke-ish goal, another time missed an easy chance Razz
I don't think that's a big problem though, both can add something else to the game instead of being a world class finishers
The 4-3-3 offers a lot of through balls and low/high crosses from the wings.I know that Ozil is lethal one on one. Di Maria could work on his finishing as well. Both take a touch too much before shooting at the moment Very Happy The system would make them better players with time Very Happy

Were you in off topic section, in the picture thread? If not, go there and post yours Very Happy

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t246-the-almighty-post-your-photos-thread-wouldn-t-mind-children-girlfriends-etc

Last edited by babun1024 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alex mahone Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:41 am

babun1024 wrote:Where you in off topic section, in the picture thread? If not, go there and post yours Very Happy

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t246-the-almighty-post-your-photos-thread-wouldn-t-mind-children-girlfriends-etc

LOL, haven't checked that thread before, will post mine later, almost 2 am here, have to get up early Razz
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:15 am

Varane was the first find by Zidane and now apparently he's going to suggest Hazard.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:44 am

MT, i think i read that article. It's more like a conjecture some journalist did.

it became publicized that Zidane was a key actor in signing Varane, and it was looking like Perez was listening to both Ronaldo and Zidane, since we were tying up Varane and Neymar (likely).

Dunno if it's lazy journalism but they just wondered if we would tie up Hazard as well, since he is the first player Zidane recommended to the club.

not happening imo.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:52 am

babun1024 wrote:
shaven wrote:
alex mahone wrote:

Khedira would be great in a 4-3-3, he has very very good passing it will also take some toll off him from too much running.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:09 am

I just watched some of varane, damn he is really really good for his age. He is a defending wonderkid.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:11 am

where yuri? wanna watch some as well
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:26 am

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:34 am

Yep, that and here is the rojadirecta link

http://forum.rojadirecta.es/showthread.php?123705-Francia-Ligue-1-AJ-Auxerre-RC-Lens-(24-04-11)&highlight=lens

I dont know why the flash doesnt work though
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:49 am

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Yep, that and here is the rojadirecta link

http://forum.rojadirecta.es/showthread.php?123705-Francia-Ligue-1-AJ-Auxerre-RC-Lens-(24-04-11)&highlight=lens

I dont know why the flash doesnt work though
He's the real deal Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:52 am

Apparently Mourinho watched Neymar recently and he would cost around 45m.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Margera Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:41 pm

mtfootball wrote:Apparently Mourinho watched Neymar recently and he would cost around 45m.

neymar isn't worth 45m, the guy hasn't been tested against any world class defenses and is a very raw product overall.

if we really want to spend that much money we might aswell spend it on kun as he always plays well against barcelona and pretty much carries his team in la liga.
Margera
Margera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:57 pm

12.15 Real Madrid legend Roberto Carlos has advised his former club to sign compatriot Neymar. Carlos said: "Real Madrid should do whatever it takes to sign Neymar. He's a great player and I feel like he's ready to make the move to Europe. He needs to leave Brazil to fulfil his huge potential."
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dzah Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:15 pm

we should get neymar and loan him back to santos,forget i will learn how to spell Aguero for future reference and kuntrao
and get lahm and get drogba since chelsea got a new manager. Drogba is better than both higgy and benz and after 1 or 2 seasons call back neymar and by then drogba can retire Surprised.
----CR7-------Drogba
-------Ozil/Kaka------
-Sahin--Alonso--Khedira/Ozil
Marcelo--Pepe--Ramos--Lahm
Beast if u ask me Twisted Evil

dzah
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content