Babun
Mr Nick09
shaven
53 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Real Madrid Transfer Rumours  - Page 27 Empty Re: Real Madrid Transfer Rumours

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:10 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Him being 18, i think it's better he stays in France, closer to his family. On top of it, it;s a chance to play in a more physical league and nurture his body.

PSG is turning the leaf and getting into a whole new level, i doubt they want to take a player they know they will lose soon, given the kind of ambition they have.

I was thinking Lille, since their president was interested. They lost rami, and eventhough they have an excellent academy, Varane is a gem. If not, Lorient can be good, playing under Gourcuff, maybe Rennes but they have a set pair of CB... has to be a team playing the EL at least no?

Nick, Sportczy, The article I read said he was coming to Madrid. Whether he ends up with Real this year depends on how Mou evaluates him in training camp. Article then said if he isn't deemed fit, they would put him on Castilla. That doesn't make sense to me given what you have said about him and Castilla stll being 3rd level. I suspect if he doesn't make it in training camp then they will look to lend him out, maybe even have a pre arranged deal with some French club. However I do wonder about the try to make it at training camp. I still think that's the situation with Morata. If he does make it he could be used as Lass' replacement plus as a CB reserve (hopefully ahead of Albiol). In other words his flexibility will get him more playing time and with existing Madrid plans, the squad numbers are still ok.

In other news looks like Coentrao deal will soon be announced and it looks like it will be Drenthe included.
Madrid begin negioiations for Neymar on Thursday. Still don't know if this is a buy and loan deal, Neymar instead of Aquero or that they are trying to buy both. But, it seems pretty obvious they are trying to buy him now. Meanwhile the Aquero news has pretty much dried out so I beginning to think it's one or the other (and Benz out).
I still think the 3rd striker will be either Adebayor or Morata.
I'm now beginning to agree with you that Lass is likely gone although I'm not totally convinced.
And finally I'm desperately hoping there is something to these stories that Kaka will go and at the same time hoping Barca go for Cesc so that we can try tio get Thiago.

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:17 pm

Thanks Bill. You're the man.

With Barca out of the Aguero race and Neymar available... i'd rather go with Neymar frankly. LIke i said below, a Alonso-Cesc-Sahin midfield make me drool a bit too lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:26 pm

Neymar over Aguero? if the idea is to sell benzema, then Aguero is more than a suitable transition imo. I believe that pressure and competition brings the ugly side of players, and reveal their true nature, and i fear Neymar wont be up to level next season.

@bill, Varane is a freaking wondergenius at CB. those guys writing the articles should be ashamed of themselves speculating about him going to castilla. Loaning him is the best thing to do. We have no need to rush him imo. 4 CBs in a squad is more than enough. the 5th one will be frustrated otherwise, although i get how he can serve as back up DM as well. I actually just thought about Mateos. Nacho deserves a shout as well, specially if he stays with the castilla. He showed a lot of positives against valencia.

Im still a bit suspicious about Neymar, i dont know how you go from Aguero to neymar, unless the plan is to keep Benzema one more year and integrating Neymar then... really not sure. It looks like we are positioning ourselves so that we agree a deal with Santos and the player (6-year deal, 5M a year), and we see out our options.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:04 pm

sportsczy wrote:Thanks Bill. You're the man.

With Barca out of the Aguero race and Neymar available... i'd rather go with Neymar frankly. LIke i said below, a Alonso-Cesc-Sahin midfield make me drool a bit too lol.

Although I would like to see Cesc in Madrid, I think there is zero chance he would come to Madrid. However, I am really exited about Thiago in with Sahin and Alonso. He really good and mature for his age. His calmness with the ball is unreal. I doubt if he would start over Ozil in the first year, but he's much more developed than Canales (another reason why we need Kaka to go).
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:15 pm

Don't really see the point in wanting Cesc when Sahin and Ozil could do the job pretty well. Maybe I just don't want another Luis Enrique scenario or a back heel to Iniesta.

Great player though, would probably add a serious and positive dimension to our play...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Thiago definitely is a good player but wouldn't he pretty much take the spot Canales will vacate?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:17 pm

futbol_bill wrote:

Although I would like to see Cesc in Madrid, I think there is zero chance he would come to Madrid. However, I am really exited about Thiago in with Sahin and Alonso. He really good and mature for his age. His calmness with the ball is unreal. I doubt if he would start over Ozil in the first year, but he's much more developed than Canales (another reason why we need Kaka to go).

Canales needs playing time imo,he should be loaned and kaka should be given a second chance since all his injurys are over
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:19 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Neymar over Aguero? if the idea is to sell benzema, then Aguero is more than a suitable transition imo. I believe that pressure and competition brings the ugly side of players, and reveal their true nature, and i fear Neymar wont be up to level next season.

@bill, Varane is a freaking wondergenius at CB. those guys writing the articles should be ashamed of themselves speculating about him going to castilla. Loaning him is the best thing to do. We have no need to rush him imo. 4 CBs in a squad is more than enough. the 5th one will be frustrated otherwise, although i get how he can serve as back up DM as well. I actually just thought about Mateos. Nacho deserves a shout as well, specially if he stays with the castilla. He showed a lot of positives against valencia.

Im still a bit suspicious about Neymar, i dont know how you go from Aguero to neymar, unless the plan is to keep Benzema one more year and integrating Neymar then... really not sure. It looks like we are positioning ourselves so that we agree a deal with Santos and the player (6-year deal, 5M a year), and we see out our options.

I started out thinking there was no way for them to get Neymar and if they did it would be to leave him there for next year or two. But, it's pretty clear they are waiting for game on Wednesday to end so they can begin talks. It could be leave for a year and retain Benz for one more year. But that doesn't explain the lack of news re Aquero. There has to some connection.

Re Mateos, he may have an option to try to win a 5th CB spot, but (as per the numbers I gave yeaterday) he likely will be loaned or sold once Coentrao deal is announced. Nacho I believe will end up with the same sort of deal as Mejias (stay on Castilla, practice and occasional call-up with 1st team).
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:23 pm

ZsG7 wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:

Canales needs playing time imo,he should be loaned and kaka should be given a second chance since all his injurys are over

Canales is definite gone. They are just debating loan or sale. Villareal is insisting on sale and Madrid are trying to find other loan possibilities (Canales has rejected both German and EPL possible deals).

I'm with Nick re Kaka, his stay will affect team chemistry and prohibit development of younger players, espacially Ozil and Sahin. Watch Spanish U21 this week (Wed and Sunday), and you'll see how talented this Thiago is.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:26 pm

@bill, Talks began already. The game tomorrow only says if Neymar will stay for sure till december if he wins. EC reported a 6-year deal at 5M a year + incentives, and around 40M to Santos...

I thought the play on Aguero was a play to give us something against barcelona. Neymar isnt that yet imo.

i'm counting on Nacho, he is really mature.

i would rather sign Cazorla then keeping Kaka...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Maybe Aguero is already done and we've asked for radio silence so that we don't lose negotiating leverage for other deals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:28 pm

sportsczy wrote:Maybe Aguero is already done and we've asked for radio silence so that we don't lose negotiating leverage for other deals.

that's what i think. yet they are positionning themselves for Neymar, what's the point?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:29 pm

mtfootball wrote:Thiago definitely is a good player but wouldn't he pretty much take the spot Canales will vacate?

For this year yes, but he is much more developed than Canales. Problem will be in Kaka stays on. His role at Barcelona has been sub to Xavi. Last year he played almost 50% at both B ream and 1st team (that's what we should have done with Canales). With the amount of time that Xavi was out, he got plenty of playing time and florished. He still quite young, 19, so he is content to be sub as long as he gets regular action.

His availability is no way certain. Barcelona has a real problem. Cesc or Thiago. They may try to keep both but it will be difficult to give both sufficient playing time.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:30 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Maybe Aguero is already done and we've asked for radio silence so that we don't lose negotiating leverage for other deals.

that's what i think. yet they are positionning themselves for Neymar, what's the point?

I think both Benzema AND Higuain are gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:32 pm

sportsczy wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu a bit crazy bro. we can push out benzema easily, but higuain? you cant, he is a fighter, and no one will tell him we are selling.

kid is madridista through and through.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:41 pm

sportsczy wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

I hope you are right that Aquero deal is done. Then maybe we are back to original thinking that Newmar is a futures deal. Santos not only want him til Dec, they are trying to put togther a special team for next year (some anniversary) and even trying to bring back Robinho. Madrid makes the deal when they can and probably at a lower price than 1 year from now. So let's assume it's Aquero now and Benz out.

Re defense, I still think it's Coentrao in and Mateos out (loan or sale). Nacho gets the Mejias type deal. And Varane is either a 5th CB and part time DM (allowing Lass to go) or he is bought with some loan agreement in place (in France or in La Liga).

And finally I still hope Barca go for Cesc and we get Thiago (and Kaka leaves).

Boy - I'm starting to be a little biased!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:47 pm

@Bill, Varane is going to stay in France no matter what. His mum is very concerned about him chosing Real, it's not his decision alone, as she wants him to go to PSG and stay close to home.

If Neymar is future signing, who are we booting out? lol

I'm dying to see a link to Cazorla Razz
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:54 pm

That and a flying Ostrich you'll be seeing Nick. Carzola isn't coming nor is the club interested. As a Villareal fan said, Carzola is too nice of a person to join Real Madrid and would probably be on the bench anyway...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:56 pm

i saw onw Cool

more suitable than kaka in my book. but i wont mind, they will finish 3rd in la liga next season, and will pwn some teams in CL

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:56 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:@Bill, Varane is going to stay in France no matter what. His mum is very concerned about him chosing Real, it's not his decision alone, as she wants him to go to PSG and stay close to home.

If Neymar is future signing, who are we booting out? lol

I'm dying to see a link to Cazorla Razz

Are you saying we won't get Varane or are you saying we get him with some loan deal? There seemed to be several articles today saying he was ours??

If Neymar is a future deal, they don't have to boot someone out for another year or two (maybe you'll get your wish re CR7!!!!). It could be Higgy or Di Maria (in terms of start position), but a year is a lot of time to worry about that.

Why do you think Cazorla might be available? I like him as well, but I can't see Villareal releasing him. They have a good team and I suspect they need stability. Although I'm still hopeful this is where Canales ends up. The other issue (attention Sportczy) is that we have to get Kaka out before we can consider Cazorla, Thiago or Cesc.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:01 pm

Doc wrote:That and a flying Ostrich you'll be seeing Nick. Carzola isn't coming nor is the club interested. As a Villareal fan said, Carzola is too nice of a person to join Real Madrid and would probably be on the bench anyway...

Wait a second. Cazorla is a fellow Asturiano. Madrid did try to get him 2 years ago (along with Villa - another Asturiano), but I wouldn't say we are not interested nor would I say he wouldn't fit in at Madrid. FYI - I would start Cazorla over Ozil (Sahin, Cazorla, Alonso is a Barca equilvalent MF).
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:06 pm

i have been reading both the french press and AS, EC etc.. he didnt make a final decision yet. His mom and some in his camp doesnt want him to come here, because he needs to play and he is very young.

you can tell meeting Zidane and visiting Bernabeu had a huuuuge effect on him. I think there are next to no chances of him signing with Real and come to madrid next season.

So if there is a concern in his camp that he dont want to loan him, they are going to push him not to sign with.

I just love cazorla, huge villarreal fan, so i know just how good he is Smile, so overlooked.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:20 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Wait a second. Cazorla is a fellow Asturiano. Madrid did try to get him 2 years ago (along with Villa - another Asturiano), but I wouldn't say we are not interested nor would I say he wouldn't fit in at Madrid. FYI - I would start Cazorla over Ozil (Sahin, Cazorla, Alonso is a Barca equilvalent MF).

I know we tried to get him. Of course, the story I read was that he submitted a bid too late for him and was rightfully rejected by Villareal. You probably would know the actual tale to that, ugh, tale. But I don't see any sense in signing him anymore. I was over exaggerating to say the least as I do think Carzola wouldn't reject Real because he is "too nice of a person" but I don't see the point in him really. Maybe I'm voicing I hope we are not interested than anything...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:26 pm

@Doc, this is the proper replacement i mentioned for Kaka, Exactly his type, i can get into a long write up about it, but i would sound fanboy-ish. So let's say that i value the fact that he is a true CM/AM=ACM Razz playmaker, dimunitive, incredibly mobile and difficult to win the ball against, incredible in between the lines and a great passer. His ability to retain the ball to give his team the extra time on possession is priceless to me, as it's just what we need against farca, so is the fact that he can play deep or high seemlessly.

that's the kind of player i thought we should be after. we are already an excellent counterattacking side, this is the kind of player that brings a whole new kind of ball game, and oh my, he is versalite in the shape of the attack, can go wide, deep as CM/ACM, AM, technically superior and very fast.

how are we overlooking this? Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:29 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:@Doc, this is the proper replacement i mentioned for Kaka, Exactly his type, i can get into a long write up about it, but i would sound fanboy-ish. So let's say that i value the fact that he is a true CM/AM=ACM Razz playmaker, dimunitive, incredibly mobile and difficult to win the ball against, incredible in between the lines and a great passer. His ability to retain the ball to give his team the extra time on possession is priceless to me, as it's just what we need against farca, so is the fact that he can play deep or high seemlessly.

that's the kind of player i thought we should be after. we are already an excellent counterattacking side, this is the kind of player that brings a whole new kind of ball game.
Now, you 'd take Cazorla over Borja Very Happy What about Kaka? Is Inter going to get him for the promised 30 millions € or not? Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:30 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Now, you 'd take Cazorla over Borja Very Happy What about Kaka? Is Inter going to get him for the promised 30 millions € or not? Very Happy

It's a tough one, but yeah i would. kaka can f**k off
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next