The Sanchez
Khaled
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Barcelona Legends Empty Barcelona Legends

Post by Khaled Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:22 am

Via BarcaStatistics
@10Ronaldinho Stats, 207 official games at Barca: 130W 43D 34 L {94 goals, 62 assists} - 200 Starts

Barcelona Legends 2005-Ronaldinho_diaporama_550

Last edited by Khaled on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Legends Empty Re: Barcelona Legends

Post by Khaled Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:28 am

I will try my best to find Barcelona Legends Stats (details)...
But, iam not sure if i can find the number of assists they provided during their career at Barcelona...

Ronaldinho Stats are accurate (assists, i'am sure)...
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:17 am

He was a brilliant player, a player that made me support Barca. His skills were great and his speed as well was great to watch. Became a nuisance in 2007/08
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:14 am

He was goat for so few years could Barcelona consider him a legend? I love the guy but still, there are better names in Barcelona's history
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:02 am

Donuts wrote:He was goat for so few years could Barcelona consider him a legend? I love the guy but still, there are better names in Barcelona's history
not sure if serious.....ronaldinho is the main reason Barca are what you are today,as Valdes says
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:07 am

I rate Cruyff more important.. or Pep, atleast in this team's history.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:28 am

Donuts wrote:I rate Cruyff more important.. or Pep, atleast in this team's history.

that doesn't make Ronnie less of a legend.

He brought so much to Barca and was the platform for the current team. Calling him not a legend is an insult.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:07 am

I like this thread, great idea. Lets try to get lots of legends in here. Can you get me some stats on Deco? Maybe work backwards in time... Eto'o and Deco next?

On Ronnie... the guy was legit magic. Definitely a legend, he hauled our team up from UEFA Cup level football, finishing 4th-5th every year, to becoming the best team in Europe. We were already the team to beat in the Champions League before Pep came along. 2 Ballon D'Or's in a row... he was incredible. When he was on fire, he was the most entertaining player I've ever seen. He's just incredible... there won't be another like him... very sad he fell into the partying etc. When he was fit and fast he was unstoppable. Not to mention we could do with his free-kicks.

:bow:

OMFG this guy is amazing Barcelona Legends Fap

GOD :bow:
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:23 am

Certainly Setpieces would definately benefit us. Always gave Ramos a tough time in Clasicos... Chaka
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:39 am

Dinho will always be better than Messi for me, although Messi is a GREAT player, the best today, but Dinho was sth else. He could do the difference in every way, dribbling, passing, shooting and did it in the most entertaining way.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:28 am

Funny how Ronaldinho had a great season statistically in 2006/07 while his decline in overall game was very clear already. A pitty we didn't sell him at the end of that season, we could have probably pulled a huge offer and regenerated the team a season earlier.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:18 pm

free_cat wrote:Funny how Ronaldinho had a great season statistically in 2006/07 while his decline in overall game was very clear already. A pitty we didn't sell him at the end of that season, we could have probably pulled a huge offer and regenerated the team a season earlier.

It's more a pity he declined the way he did... He deserved more respect than being treated as transfer fodder like you say. He left at the right time, that failed season is in the past now. I'll remember Dinho for his magical seasons, not the bad one.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:07 pm

Eto'o stats at Barcelona (2004-2009): 198 official games (190 starts): 130 goals and 35 assists ‪#fcblive‬ pic.twitter.com/6uEGKtvj

Barcelona Legends Samuel+Eto%25E2%2580%2599o7

Barcelona Legends AxxANlOCIAAAMFn
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:22 pm

Ganso wrote:
Donuts wrote:He was goat for so few years could Barcelona consider him a legend? I love the guy but still, there are better names in Barcelona's history
not sure if serious.....ronaldinho is the main reason Barca are what you are today,as Valdes says

Davids was arguably just as important. as were Deco and Etoo.

I wonder if the non-barca fans here would still rate dinho as highly as they do now if he would still be playing for barca. For some reason I highly doubt it. Most likely for the same reason Etoo was apparently "overrated" when he was at barca and then when he moved to Inter he became the best striker in the world, same thing happend to Toure and Ibra when they were here and moved.. Infact I remember some aaying that lass was better than Toure :facepalm:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:34 pm

Other than Deco (i will post his stats soon)...

Let's make a list of the Top 10 players in Barca's history + best lineup,
& another List Top 10 since 2000.

I will try to find their stats also..
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:11 pm

Khaled wrote:Other than Deco (i will post his stats soon)...

History:

GKs: Zamora, Platko, Ramallets, Zubizaretta, Valdes

Defenders: Koeman, Nadal, Puyol, Ferrer, Sergi, Dani Alves, Migueli

Midfielders: Xavi, Samitier, Guardiola, Iniesta, Laudrup, Suarez

Forwards: Messi, Ronaldinho, Cruyff, Kubala, Alcantara, Rodriguez, Eto'o, Rivaldo

There are some names to start with... of course there are many more...

Since 2000... (no order)

1. Messi
2. Ronaldinho
3. Xavi
4. Iniesta
5. Eto'o
6. Rivaldo
7. Puyol
8. Deco
9. Dani Alves
10. Luis Enrique/Kluivert/Valdes

Very difficult...
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:24 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:I like this thread, great idea. Lets try to get lots of legends in here. Can you get me some stats on Deco? Maybe work backwards in time... Eto'o and Deco next?

On Ronnie... the guy was legit magic. Definitely a legend, he hauled our team up from UEFA Cup level football, finishing 4th-5th every year, to becoming the best team in Europe. We were already the team to beat in the Champions League before Pep came along. 2 Ballon D'Or's in a row... he was incredible. When he was on fire, he was the most entertaining player I've ever seen. He's just incredible... there won't be another like him... very sad he fell into the partying etc. When he was fit and fast he was unstoppable. Not to mention we could do with his free-kicks.

Ronnie :bow:
For a couple of years he was absolute magic.Its a shame we never got to see peak Ronnie and peak Messi play in the same team.
But it probably wouldnt have worked as there is not enough of the ball for the both of them.Nothing wrong with dreaming though.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:25 pm

@BarcaStatistics
Deco Stats at Barcelona (2004-08):
- 161 official games (155 starts)
- 21 goals
- 32 assists
http://pic.twitter.com/iNytAITI

Barcelona Legends Xinsrc_3120803211044640115385

Barcelona Legends AxxhvMgCQAACg5G
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:31 pm

alexjanosik wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote:I like this thread, great idea. Lets try to get lots of legends in here. Can you get me some stats on Deco? Maybe work backwards in time... Eto'o and Deco next?

For a couple of years he was absolute magic.Its a shame we never got to see peak Ronnie and peak Messi play in the same team.
But it probably wouldnt have worked as there is not enough of the ball for the both of them.Nothing wrong with dreaming though.

I think that they would have no problem sharing the ball, I mean its well known have close they were. And even now, Messi isnt the player who has the ball the most of out players, thats Xavi..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:36 pm

harhar11 wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:

I think that they would have no problem sharing the ball, I mean its well known have close they were. And even now, Messi isnt the player who has the ball the most of out players, thats Xavi..

Well Messi is demanding the ball more and more.Last season he had a ridiculous number of touches on the ball per match.He had the number of touches that a CM would have.
Also I meant enough of the ball in the final third.As in there wouldnt be enough of the ball for the both of them in the final third.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:53 pm

alexjanosik wrote:

Well Messi is demanding the ball more and more.Last season he had a ridiculous number of touches on the ball per match.He had the number of touches that a CM would have.
Also I meant enough of the ball in the final third.As in there wouldnt be enough of the ball for the both of them in the final third.

But wasnt that was also a result of us relying on Messi far to much on the final third for various reason, like injury and players out of form? I think that Messi sharing the burden on the final third with dinho would give far more positive than negatives, atleast for the team..

Edit: Watching those videos... Now thats how you use step-overs! :bow:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:07 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:
Khaled wrote:Other than Deco (i will post his stats soon)...

History:

GKs: Zamora, Platko, Ramallets, Zubizaretta, Valdes

Defenders: Koeman, Nadal, Puyol, Ferrer, Sergi, Dani Alves, Migueli

Midfielders: Xavi, Samitier, Guardiola, Iniesta, Laudrup, Suarez

Forwards: Messi, Ronaldinho, Cruyff, Kubala, Alcantara, Rodriguez, Eto'o, Rivaldo

There are some names to start with... of course there are many more...

Since 2000... (no order)

1. Messi
2. Ronaldinho
3. Xavi
4. Iniesta
5. Eto'o
6. Rivaldo
7. Puyol
8. Deco
9. Dani Alves
10. Luis Enrique/Kluivert/Valdes

Very difficult...

thanks kizz for the reply... i will try to find stats for these players (not sure about the assist, players who played before 2002..)
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:33 am

harhar11 wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:

But wasnt that was also a result of us relying on Messi far to much on the final third for various reason, like injury and players out of form? I think that Messi sharing the burden on the final third with dinho would give far more positive than negatives, atleast for the team..

Edit: Watching those videos... Now thats how you use step-overs! :bow:

Now those are step overs :bow:. Im sick of watching these fail step overs that you see Alves do...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:46 am

Khaled I'll add these players.

Martin, Amor, Evaristo, Stoichkov, Bakero

DECO VIDS:

^^I would give anything for someone in our team to have this. One of my favourite goals :bow:

He was actually GOAT with Chelsea for a month or two as well... scored some amazing goals. One against Portsmouth (long range) and against Bolton (bicycle). Such an entertaining player to watch. The boy also knew how to foul Very Happy.

ETO'O Vids:

His last goal he scored for us :bow:

BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:45 am

Dani Alves provided (63) assists in 4 seasons at Barcelona, that's more than the number of assisted by Ronaldinho during his 5 seasons at Barcelona (62).

@BarcaStatistics
¤ @DaniAlvesD2 Stats at Barcelona:
- 208 official games
- 15 goals
- 63 assists.

http://pic.twitter.com/ZKImwJww

Barcelona Legends Dani+alves+transfer+barcelona+barcablog+barca+blog+barcelona+dani+alves+transfer+barcelona+barcablog+barca+blog+barcelona+dani+alves+transfer+barcelona+barcablog+barca+blog+barcelona+x

Barcelona Legends Ax1dVAACQAEcmay

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next