The Official Unofficial "What does your username mean ?" - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The Official Unofficial "What does your username mean ?"

+50
Spooony
Rebaño Sagrado
Be/\/ceCALI
The_ItalianFool
Pedram
mezzogiornese
Rafinha
iNFINITY9910
Lord Spencer
CBarca
McLewis
Doc
El Chelsea Fuerte
Superpeppe
Guiltybystander
Lord Hades
Eman
The Madrid One
Obabo
TheRedStag
VivaStPauli
:{Mr.Mustachio!
cyberman
Zamuro
7amood11
milanfan7
M99
eelir
boss
Brigate Rossonere
S
Interista809
Kick
Sir Psycho
Albiceleste
Lex
Lord Awesome
Patrick Bateman
JAY-Z
pUsHa
shaven
Sushi Master
dmize
the xcx
BarrileteCosmico
IzzyC08
Ali
I-no
Great Leader Sprucenuce
JuvenelCuore
54 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Official Unofficial "What does your username mean ?" - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Unofficial "What does your username mean ?"

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:14 pm

the madrid one

the special one + real madrid

The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

The Official Unofficial "What does your username mean ?" - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Unofficial "What does your username mean ?"

Post by Eman Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:39 am

There is a character in the show Entourage who is nicknamed "E." Even though I may not always act like it over the internet, amongst my best friends I have been nicknamed "E" since we started watching the show because I am always the one who organizes our weekends, trips, and even lives when people mess up. I am the manager. I am also usually the first one to point out someone is being an idiot when they are being an idiot (like E would). Finally, my first name is Evan, which starts with an E Laughing

Unfortunately, the letter E usually does not suffice as a username, so whenever I've been asked to make usernames for YouTube, XBOX Live, Goal, etc I've always just chosen Eman and usually some numbers after, although Goal Legacy did not require numbers cheers
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:02 am

Eman wrote:There is a character in the show Entourage who is nicknamed "E." Even though I may not always act like it over the internet, amongst my best friends I have been nicknamed "E" since we started watching the show

So how short are you? :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:45 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Eman wrote:There is a character in the show Entourage who is nicknamed "E." Even though I may not always act like it over the internet, amongst my best friends I have been nicknamed "E" since we started watching the show

So how short are you? :coffee:
What, are you trying to be a dick?

Jk, I'm about 5'9" so not really short. I actually have a friend who is around 5'6" and Irish, but he is too lazy to be E. And his name starts with a K. It just wouldn't work. I once suggested maybe I should just be Ari, but even I knew that nobody can be Ari.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:43 pm

diptiman - code name for a superhero given by people who have known me over the years who is supposed to have the best qualities of all the superheroes combined together.. batman ,spidey you name diptiman thats me is better than all of them

how i wouldve loved to say that- its my real name.. :lol!:
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:42 pm

Just thought it sounded funny.

:flower:
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:55 pm

Superpippo was taken. I'm peppe so I pick that way
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:27 am

Maurotaurox wrote:Well, I've been using this username since I was 11. My name is Mauricio but everybody calls me Mauro and my zoodiac is Taurus (which in spanish is Tauro). When I first used it, it was in a game called Habbo and my username was supposed to be Maurotauro but I forgot the password so I had to create another one and I just added the x. Since then, I've used it for everything.

Fun fact, I did not realize Mauro and Tauro rhymed until recently even though I've been using this username for about 5 years.

Haha I used to play Habbo in the good old days. Interesting Mauro.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:31 am

I honestly just randomly came up with my one. I was just sitting in front of the choose your username blank thinking of a good one and this just came to mind. I think i remembered it from scooby doo Very Happy

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Doc is a nick name I had since primary school that got stuck with me for most of my rather young existence. Apparently I was the only "Andre" in my class so people kept referring to me as "doctor dre" which end up just being Doc as it's pretty tiresome just to say that whole thing...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:31 pm

My grandma (rest her kind soul) in all her infinite wisdom decided to that my first name would be a common last name.

Therefore, my teammates in high school decided to smush the two names together.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:40 pm

McLewis wrote:My grandma (rest her kind soul) in all her infinite wisdom decided to that my first name would be a common last name.

Therefore, my teammates in high school decided to smush the two names together.

i used to think you got ur name from Mclaren + Lewis Hamilton Smile
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:58 am

CB = My initials and nickname (for some people)

I love Barca <3

CBarca

I'm real creative Smile
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:01 am

Lord Spencer is the name of a character I invented way back when playing Lego with my cousins. He was the smartest, most devious, ruthless son of a gun in the game. He finally ended up building a house of gold, invited all his enemies to a banquet filled with mercury, and sailed in a golden boat when the kingdom went to hell.

He also wore a top hat.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:10 am

My gamertag... anyways im infinity9910 everywhere

http://www.google.lk/search?rlz=1C1_____enLK431LK431&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=infinity9910

lol
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafinha Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:20 pm

My original name is Rafi and I decided to make it sounding like spanish/portuguis(?).
Its cool that my name is coincide with Barca's future Rafa Alcantra.:-)
Rafinha
Rafinha
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:33 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:Lord Spencer is the name of a character I invented way back when playing Lego with my cousins. He was the smartest, most devious, ruthless son of a gun in the game. He finally ended up building a house of gold, invited all his enemies to a banquet filled with mercury, and sailed in a golden boat when the kingdom went to hell.

He also wore a top hat.

That sir, is brilliant.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Mezzogiornese- relating to my ancestors from the south of Italy.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:23 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Maurotaurox wrote:Well, I've been using this username since I was 11. My name is Mauricio but everybody calls me Mauro and my zoodiac is Taurus (which in spanish is Tauro). When I first used it, it was in a game called Habbo and my username was supposed to be Maurotauro but I forgot the password so I had to create another one and I just added the x. Since then, I've used it for everything.

Fun fact, I did not realize Mauro and Tauro rhymed until recently even though I've been using this username for about 5 years.

Haha I used to play Habbo in the good old days. Interesting Mauro.

I use to play it back when I was like 10.

www.habbo.it

All those credits on 'furnis' they called it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:52 pm

It means white and sky blue.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:14 pm

Great Leader = Leader of North Korea

Sprucenuce = Just saw someone on Gears one day called Sprucenuce and it made me laugh really really hard.

That's about it lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:17 am

Leader of North Korea is Dear Leader bro.

I am Superman.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:36 am

thanks to rick riordan we started calling each other by greek names in school and outside it.. i was hades because apparently i am all weird and upload gory images fb and like horror flicks specially where these i s a lot of blood..

so lord hades( may sound childish but then i only turned 18 a few days ago lol)
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:49 am

El Pipita, the nickname of my beloved player Gonzalo Higuain.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:10 pm

Im Italian, and born on april fools day.

Plus, fool has 2 other meanings. 1) I joke a lot, and 2) I am quite unfoolish 🎅
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:54 pm

Name of my character in Skyrim is Dragan. And meaning of Dovahkiin is Dragonborn. Perfect combination The Official Unofficial "What does your username mean ?" - Page 3 1502532831
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next