BiasedMilanFan3
BeautifulGame
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kick
DeviAngel
16 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Juventus agree terms with Vidal !  - Page 3 Empty Re: Juventus agree terms with Vidal !

Post by Adrian0911 Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:13 am

Idrisozet wrote:
Adrian0911 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Adrian0911 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:Vidal is going to Bayern.Juventus is wasting their time.

maybe he said he wanted Bayern to force his way out and before he knew there are others interested and meanwhile changed his mind. not necessarily in Juve's favor, but maybe in Milan's(as they are a better and more interesting option than Bayern). has that thought crossed your mind?

How is Milan more interesting option than Bayern?They are clubs at similar level and if anything Bayern is more attractive club considering Heynckes is their coach and he is a Bundensliga player.

Milan has won the most international titles in the world (tied with Boca according to wiki) and its way more prestigious club than Bayern. And no matter what UEFA coefficient might show, Seria A is a better league than Bundesliga. In Germany he could win Europa League only, and the UCL once in ten years.
plus at milan the players are ageing and he could become a future star and legend with milan as he would become a part of the new generation. and the squad milan has is superior to Bayern's. he could also learn a lot from the milan experienced players. and milan is way more consistent than bayern this year.
you can disagree of course...everyone is entitled to their opinion. and i believe the sheet shows milan is a better option than Bayern...but i'd prefer if vidal would come to Juve Twisted Evil

Juventus Could Not Expect Me To Compete With Real Madrid Or Bayern Munich With This Squad - Luigi Del Neri

as i said in the other thread...Del Neri was just naming some top teams in europe....and i didn't said bayern is not a top team. he wasn't naming the best teams in descending order

Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Juventus agree terms with Vidal !  - Page 3 Empty Re: Juventus agree terms with Vidal !

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:14 am

Sushi Master wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:Hence why he was sacked, ambition and winning spirit is something Conte certainly has.

But what I've said plenty of times now is that Juve fans are just reacting to news as it is written; as does every one for crying out loud. For me personally I'm not attached to the idea of signing these players whatsoever.

Who comes, comes at the end of the day. Me acting like a girl at the mention of these names does not help one bit.

But what I don't understand and what really annoys me are people like beautifullgame, who spends every waking moment going through threads telling us 101 reasons why we can't sign a player...Italian media sucks, we're just idiots, Small club etc, etc, etc...

*yawn*

He was speaking only from words coming from Vidal himself, So I don't think that is annoying.

Adrian0911 is the one who has been making annoying comment about Bayern Munich all over every thread that has got something to with Bayern Munich on this forum
Don't even bother paying attention. He must be the only Juve troll on the board, because the rest are class.

He must still be butthurt from the 4-1 in Turin Laughing

I think you two, Bundesliga fans and masters of confusion, have been confused by the point of my post....

I have nothing against Bayern or the Bundesliga, I wasn't even posting towards you and Idrozet whatsoever. But there you go...

Last edited by :{Mr.Mustachio! on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:17 am

Sushi Master wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:Hence why he was sacked, ambition and winning spirit is something Conte certainly has.

But what I've said plenty of times now is that Juve fans are just reacting to news as it is written; as does every one for crying out loud. For me personally I'm not attached to the idea of signing these players whatsoever.

Who comes, comes at the end of the day. Me acting like a girl at the mention of these names does not help one bit.

But what I don't understand and what really annoys me are people like beautifullgame, who spends every waking moment going through threads telling us 101 reasons why we can't sign a player...Italian media sucks, we're just idiots, Small club etc, etc, etc...

*yawn*

He was speaking only from words coming from Vidal himself, So I don't think that is annoying.

Adrian0911 is the one who has been making annoying comment about Bayern Munich all over every thread that has got something to with Bayern Munich on this forum
Don't even bother paying attention. He must be the only Juve troll on the board, because the rest are class.

He must still be butthurt from the 4-1 in Turin Laughing

wow..u are really biased. did i said bayern is shit or something? did i offended u or someone else? why am i a troll? cuz i stated my opinions?
i believe i was civilized and patient even when you guys were mocking me.
why ask for opinions if you can't accept criticism from time to time? it's not all positive, and if that what you're expecting everytime you make a thread...then just grow up already.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:29 am

I have nothing on you Mr.Mustachio. Was refering to Adrian.

wow..u are really biased. did i said bayern is shit or something? did i offended u or someone else? why am i a troll? cuz i stated my opinions?
i believe i was civilized and patient even when you guys were mocking me.
why ask for opinions if you can't accept criticism from time to time? it's not all positive, and if that what you're expecting everytime you make a thread...then just grow up already.
Biased? You are clearly misinformed. When you start comparing Bayern to Tottenham I just get pissed at the ignorance. Tottenham are a shit stain in football culture and history. It's like if I compared Juve to Sampdoria and told you players prefered to go there rather than to Juve.

i'm sorry u think that..
i believe that tottenham attracts players because playing in EPL is more attractive than Bundesliga and also tottenham has a bigger spending power and can offer higher salaries.
of course that when it comes to prestige, bayern wins...that i won't deny.
I agree the PL is more attractive to players overall, but that's if you go to Chelsea, ManU, Arsenal or Liverpool. There are other great prestigious clubs, but those are the ones most top players nowadays want to be playing for. But, if a top player were given the choice of playing for Bayern Munich or Tottenham, please, use some sence, they'd obviously want to go to Bayern even if they play in a supposedly "inferior" league. Bayern are one of the most economically powerful clubs in Europe. In Ribery, Schweinsteiger, Robben and Lahm's wages, you have half the Tottenham wage bill or something. In prestige, money, power, CL football, fame, cooking, and your mother, Bayern is superior to Tottenham in everything, so please don't make that comparison.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:32 am

Adrian0911 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Adrian0911 wrote:

i think even tottenham can attract better players than bayern...

Then u are simply ignorant.

i'm sorry u think that..
i believe that tottenham attracts players because playing in EPL is more attractive than Bundesliga and also tottenham has a bigger spending power and can offer higher salaries.
of course that when it comes to prestige, bayern wins...that i won't deny.

Juventus agree terms with Vidal !  - Page 3 Kobe_bryan_wtf
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:36 am

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

*yawn*

Sorry can show me a single comment where i said Juventus are a small club or juventus fans are idiots.The only players i have said Juventus have less chance of signing are Aguero and Vidal because more attractive clubs are interested.Have i ever commented on any other player Juve are interested in? NO

Seriously whats ur problem?

Maybe not in so many words, but that's the exact impression you give. Lost count of how many times you've whitewashed us all as 'delusional'. You may as well call us idiots, such is our inability to react properly to rumours.

You say Aguero is out of our reach, which in itself I confess is not absurd, I actually agree to some extent. But I find you very critical towards our club, questioning everything. Like when you were adamant Elkann could not have spent €400m on cricket when he clearly has...

This for me is the third iteration of these forums, posters have come and gone, but this attitude towards us hasn't. How many times have I been into the Liverpool forum to tell them their approach for Mata is delusional, Cavani before him etc, etc? Never.

Mainly because I recognize the fact Liverpool are a large club, with a great draw even now; they always will be. Seems it's not reciprocated though.

Sorry again show me a single post where i said Juventus fans are deluded.Why are u just making up things?

I said Elkann havent spent 400mil on cricket because he hasnt.His 400mil investment has nothing to do with cricket development as it was suggested which isnt true.So i said its not true.Is it hard to understand.Whats wrong with that.

As i already said i have only commented on Ageuro and Vidal linked with Juve.Because i like both of them and this has nothing to do with Juve.Have i ever commented on players like Rossi or Pastore being linked with Juve.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:41 am

Thinking of making a new topic about what Adrian0911 said that tottenham has a bigger spending power and can offer higher salaries than Bayern.

I was thinking of doing it, but after much deliberation I decided that I will not cause I want people to take me seriously.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:41 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
well its not true at all..sure there are lot of "attractions" at bayern ,but if there is a disagreement with the clubs over the transfer, and if a third party came in with a better case ,in this case its juve which is still a big club , he would be willing to join juve..i just read the article posted above by idris and he doesnt say that he wants only bayern and he would reject other offers..

Well we have to agree to disagree.I have seen plenty of times how Bayern buys players from other Bundensliga teams over the years.Thats why i said this will happen since both Vidal and Bayern want each other.

When u see Neuer rejecting United to force through a move to Bayern its not hard to see where i am coming from.

when the hell did man united bid for neuer ???and wait..from where did neuer come from in this debate ???...and to say vidal wont play for any other club if he is transferred is just ignorance...
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:44 am

I said Elkann havent spent 400mil on cricket because he hasnt.His 400mil investment has nothing to do with cricket development as it was suggested which isnt true.So i said its not true.Is it hard to understand.Whats wrong with that.

As i already said i have only commented on Ageuro and Vidal linked with Juve.Because i like both of them and this has nothing to do with Juve.Have i ever commented on players like Rossi or Pastore being linked with Juve.

when there are many reports that suggest that elkann has infact invested in cricket i dunno why u think juve have not...then pls come up with a link to justify ur claim..

Last edited by Surag.Blueguy on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:45 am

Idrisozet wrote:Thinking of making a new topic about what Adrian0911 said that tottenham has a bigger spending power and can offer higher salaries than Bayern.

I was thinking of doing it, but after much deliberation I decided that I not cause I want people to take me seriously.

i don't mind if you do...cuz you would be right
after a quick internet search i realized i was wrong. i'm not ashamed to admit it.
i take back that statement.

oh..and a +1 on that confused picture...that one is great actually.
i do hope you realize i'm not here to troll as you think. and i'm ready to admit when i make mistakes..and also to speak my mind even if the majority don't agree.

Last edited by Adrian0911 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:48 am

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
well its not true at all..sure there are lot of "attractions" at bayern ,but if there is a disagreement with the clubs over the transfer, and if a third party came in with a better case ,in this case its juve which is still a big club , he would be willing to join juve..i just read the article posted above by idris and he doesnt say that he wants only bayern and he would reject other offers..

Well we have to agree to disagree.I have seen plenty of times how Bayern buys players from other Bundensliga teams over the years.Thats why i said this will happen since both Vidal and Bayern want each other.

When u see Neuer rejecting United to force through a move to Bayern its not hard to see where i am coming from.

when the hell did man united bid for neuer ???and wait..from where did neuer come from in this debate ???...and to say vidal wont play for any other club if he is transferred is just ignorance...

Manchester United actually wanted Neuer but he choose Bayern Above them.

Neuer confirmed it and Sir Alex Ferguson also confirmed it, below is Ferguson confirmation can't find Neuer's own.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/1956/europe/2011/04/26/2459735/we-know-manuel-neuers-going-to-bayern-munich-but-he-was

The reason why he mentioned Neuer is to prove to someone people here that Bayern Munich are always in better position attracting players that plays in Bundesliga.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:50 am

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

Neuer came into this because his transfer has lot of similarities with Vidal.

Both have just one year left in his contract

Both play for Bundensliga clubs

Both publicly said they want to go to Bayern.

Both clubs ( Neverkusen and Schalke) refused first bids from Bayern and Schalke eventually relented.

Thats how Neuer came into this debate.And yes it is common knowledge that United enquired about neuer to Schalke.But Neuer publicly said he only wants to go to bayern and then United turned their attention to Da Gea.

Saying Vidal will force through a move to Bayern is not ignorance thats what Vidal said.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:53 am

Idrisozet wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

Manchester United actually wanted Neuer but he choose Bayern Above them.

Neuer confirmed it and Sir Alex Ferguson also confirmed it, below is Ferguson confirmation can't find Neuer's own.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/1956/europe/2011/04/26/2459735/we-know-manuel-neuers-going-to-bayern-munich-but-he-was

The reason why he mentioned Neuer is to prove to someone people here that Bayern Munich are always in better position attracting players that plays in Bundesliga.

well i do agree about that..and afterall neuer is german..but it doesnt mean for vidal that ,if bayern munich doesnt happen ,he wouldnt transfer to any other club..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:54 am

Adrian0911 wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:Thinking of making a new topic about what Adrian0911 said that tottenham has a bigger spending power and can offer higher salaries than Bayern.

I was thinking of doing it, but after much deliberation I decided that I not cause I want people to take me seriously.

after a quick internet search i realized i was wrong. i'm not ashamed to admit it.

i do hope you realize i'm not here to troll as you think. and i'm ready to admit when i make mistakes..and also to speak my mind even if the majority don't agree.

You sir is very ignorant, how can you possibly mention a thing like that. This just show how ignorant you're about Bayern Munich. I was shocked when you compared Bayern to Tottenham.

Dont you also know that Bayern Munich is actually the richest club in the world when you deduct club debt, because Bayern is Debt free
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:55 am

Adrian0911 wrote:

Concession accepted. I only thought of that due to the ridiculous statements, but it seemed strange as you are a solid poster in the Juve boards. But well, if you can accept your mistakes I have no problem at all with that.

Oh, and here's a link to the Deloitte Football League table on the world's richest clubs. You can see Bayern at 4th and Tottenham nowhere in sight. Link to BBC article.

Last edited by Sushi Master on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:55 am

Surag.Blueguy wrote:

when there are many reports that suggest that elkann has infact invested in cricket i dunno why u think juve have not...then pls come up with a link to justify ur claim..

There are only reports that his company has won bid for the reconstruction of Lord's ground.This is a business project nothing to do with the development of county cricket as suggested.

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:59 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

There are only reports that his company has won bid for the reconstruction of Lord's ground.This is a business project nothing to do with the development of county cricket as suggested.

actually i've read sumwhere juve hav invested money in MCC..now how has that go to do with the reconstruction of lords..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:02 am

Sushi Master wrote:
Adrian0911 wrote:

Concession accepted. I only thought of that due to the ridiculous statements, but it seemed strange as you are a solid poster in the Juve boards. But well, if you can accept your mistakes I have no problem at all with that.

Oh, and here's a link to the Deloitte Football League table on the world's richest clubs. You can see Bayern at 4th and Tottenham nowhere in sight. Link to BBC article.

Just to add to that

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2011/02/11/2347301/football-money-league-analysis-bayern-munich-world-no1-in

Football Money League Analysis: Bayern Munich World No.1 In the world in Commercial Revenue
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:06 am

Idrisozet wrote:
Adrian0911 wrote:

You sir is very ignorant, how can you possibly mention a thing like that. This just show how ignorant you're about Bayern Munich. I was shocked when you compared Bayern to Tottenham.

Dont you also know that Bayern Munich is actually the richest club in the world when you deduct club debt, because Bayern is Debt free

as bayern is not my favorite team,and neither is tottenham, i didn't knew.
and as i knew english clubs had big problem for giving too high salaries, and reading about gareth bale's new contract i thought they were ready to offer bigger salaries.
and i never heard bayern to have problems i thought that they do what all germans do and don't pay absurd and illogical salaries.
i'm not ignorant. i just connected the wrong dots from incomplete pieces of information.

edit: and i guess bayern does do what every german does. that is excellent business.(after i read the report from the the link)
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:10 am

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

actually i've read sumwhere juve hav invested money in MCC..now how has that go to do with the reconstruction of lords..

Maybe u could provide a link because i searched few days ago about Elkann's involvement with county cricket and only links that came up were the ones i mentioned above.

Maybe u confused because of MCC dual roles.Because Lord's is owned by MCC who also govern cricket rules.Also MCC is still struggling to finance the reconstruction and are seeking 200 mil loan.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:13 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

*yawn*

Sorry can show me a single comment where i said Juventus are a small club or juventus fans are idiots.The only players i have said Juventus have less chance of signing are Aguero and Vidal because more attractive clubs are interested.Have i ever commented on any other player Juve are interested in? NO

Maybe not in so many words, but that's the exact impression you give. Lost count of how many times you've whitewashed us all as 'delusional'. You may as well call us idiots, such is our inability to react properly to rumours.

You say Aguero is out of our reach, which in itself I confess is not absurd, I actually agree to some extent. But I find you very critical towards our club, questioning everything. Like when you were adamant Elkann could not have spent €400m on cricket when he clearly has...

This for me is the third iteration of these forums, posters have come and gone, but this attitude towards us hasn't. How many times have I been into the Liverpool forum to tell them their approach for Mata is delusional, Cavani before him etc, etc? Never.

Mainly because I recognize the fact Liverpool are a large club, with a great draw even now; they always will be. Seems it's not reciprocated though.

Sorry again show me a single post where i said Juventus fans are deluded.Why are u just making up things?

BeautifulGame wrote:
I have already posted the interview.It seems some are just deluding themselves not to believe it.

Now, as I keep trying to stress I don't wan't to have futile arguments about the movements of players, because the fact of the matter is not one of us knows anything with complete certainty. We are at the mercy of the media and our own logic and instincts. Lichsteiner is as officially a Juventus player as a player can possibly be without actually being 'Official'...

Now would I withdraw money and put it on him joining us, even with this degree of certainty? No, not a chance. It's not my nature anyway, even so experience over the last few years tells me otherwise. Juventus fans know that better than anyone.

C.Ronaldo deal falls through because Salas won't go in the other direction, Mascherano comes to Vinovo to sign his contract only to be told that after Calciopoli his ownership issue isn't a 'good look' for the club, Edin Dzeko says "I want to go to Juventus" so many times people start to actually believe it's a done deal, Lucas Piazon is flown to Turin, meets the staff, the players, attends training and even watches us from the stands; a interview with Tuttosport confirms it's practically done; Practically being the optimum word as he asks for a disproportionate salary and the entire thing falls through...

I see he said he wants to go to Bayern, and I'm not saying he's coming to us for one second as I wouldn't trust sportmediaset at all, but let's not pretend that that interview makes it as definitive as you are making out.

Look I'm not trying to get funny about this, I'm just wearing thin after years of the same stuff.

PS: I may have been born and I may live in England, but that doesn't mean I know cricket. In Italy I can tell you it is the same. That money is going to redevelop Lords, but Italians will see that as a direct investment in Cricket, even if it has nothing to with county cricket. They don't and more importantly don't want to understand the intricacies of English Cricket.

Still that is only mentioned when the age old myth "Juve r poooor" is mentioned. It is a myth that is used a lot, often as a reason why we can't buy players. When realistically Exor are estimated as being worth in excess of 10 billion, the personall investments, properties of the Elkann's and Agnelli's obviously not included. Now I'm not sure if that's as much as any Sheik, but if that's classed as poor these days I dred to think what being 'rich' is...
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:27 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

*yawn*

BeautifulGame wrote:
I have already posted the interview.It seems some are just deluding themselves not to believe it.

Now, as I keep trying to stress I don't wan't to have futile arguments about the movements of players, because the fact of the matter is not one of us knows anything with complete certainty. We are at the mercy of the media and our own logic and instincts. Lichsteiner is as officially a Juventus player as a player can possibly be without actually being 'Official'...

Now would I withdraw money and put it on him joining us, even with this degree of certainty? No, not a chance. It's not my nature anyway, even so experience over the last few years tells me otherwise. Juventus fans know that better than anyone.

C.Ronaldo deal falls through because Salas won't go in the other direction, Mascherano comes to Vinovo to sign his contract only to be told that after Calciopoli his ownership issues isn't a 'good look' for the club, Edin Dzeko says "I want to go to Juventus" so many times people start to actually believe it's a done deal, Lucas Piazon is flown to Turin, meets the staff, the players, attends training and even watches us from the stands; a interview with Tuttosport confirms it's practically done; Practically being the optimum word as he asks for a disproportionate salary and the entire thing falls through.

I see he said he wants to go to Bayern, and I'm not saying he's coming to us for one second I wouldn't trust sportmediaset at all, but let's not pretend that that interview makes it as definitive as you are making out.

Look I'm not trying to get funny about this, I'm just wearing thin after years of the same stuff.

PS: I may have been born and I may live in England, but that doesn't mean I know cricket. In Italy I can tell you it is the same. That money is going to redevelop Lords and Italians will see that as a direct investment in Cricket, even if it has nothing to with county cricket or not.

Still that is only mentioned when the age old myth "Juve r poooor" is mentioned. It is a myth that is used a lot, often as a reason why we can't buy players. When realistically Exor are estimated as being worth in excess of 10 billion, the personall investments, properties of the Elkann's and Agnelli's obviously not included. Now I'm not sure if that's as much as any Sheik, but if that's classed as poor these days I dred to think what being 'rich' is...

That deluded comment was directed towards someone who said Bayern cant attract big players and players would choose Tottenham over Bayern.

Maybe Juventus has some disappointment in close deals falling through but i have never seen a Bundensliga player having a year left on his contract and saying i only want to go to bayern and the deal falling through in my memory.I was looking through Bayern's perspective and hence confident he will sign for them.

Something to do with their pulling power in Bundensliga.I have seen plenty of times this scenario playing out with Neuer being the recent example.

If my intention was to say Juve why didnt i discuss about 1 bn Eklann's investment into Formula 1.I was discussing his investment in cricket because i am a cricket fan and surprised to hear that news here.Again reiterating it has nothing to do with Juve.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:36 am

If Bayern really do want him I have absolutely no doubt he will go to them. In the same way a offer from Juventus would stop a player leaving Italy. I understand very well the draw and power they have not only in Germany, but across Europe.

Still I personally won't comment either way, but will wait until late August. I'm beyond taking rumored signings such as this to heart.

I think it does have something to do with Juventus, As it's who we are owned by. Some believe we are penniless, but the situation of our owners is disregarded. Whimsicall spending of €400M developing a Cricket ground and a proposed multi Billion £'d takeover of F1; theese are his 'hobbies'.

Now in theory we are owned by a mega rich holding company, but it's overlooked for good reason because they rarely treat us like other owners do.

Last edited by :{Mr.Mustachio! on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:41 am

Marotta will meet Kun's agent in mid-week and then sound out the Vucinic situation (Roma value him at 20 million, while the Bianconeri are aiming for exchanges), but Juve's priorities are to release some expensive players soon, starting with Amauri and Iaquinta

MILAN, 26 June 2011 - All at Juventus are agreed over Sergio Aguero and Mirko Vucinic. Antonio Conte has given his blessing and Beppe Marotta is determined to meet Kun's agent during the week and then start sounding out the situation for the man from Montenegro. Roma has put a price-tag of nothing less than 20 million euro on him, but Juventus are hoping to work something out with them involving exchanges. So even if they are starting off from completely different positions Juve are hoping that they can count on the wishes of the 27-year-old striker from Nikšic. His agent, Lucci, commented on Sky: "I've been hearing about interest being shown by Blackburn for some time now but I think that Mirko can and should be aiming for a more prestigious club. Juve? I've spoken to them once or twice, but at this point in time no talks have taken place between the clubs. Juventus is a prestigious club according to Vucinic, like Roma. A footballer with a profile like his will either stay at Roma or try to move to a club of a similar status."

LUIS ENRIQUE AND AGUERO — Talking about Roma, keep an eye on Luis Enrique who doesn't let a day go by without asking Sabatini to bring Sergio Aguero to Rome. It's a desperate request all right, but should be recorded. The greatest problem here for Roma is the fee: Juve could go as high as 7.5 million euro per season.

Amauri: Juve want to let him go. LaPresse
SALES PROBLEMS — So, they have it clear in their heads as regards signings in corso Galileo Ferraris. The problem is that there is a stalemate situation until someone leaves the squad. Especially in attack where Amauri and Iaquinta's situations will not be easy to solve. There is some market interest in Amauri after he finished the season well and with his contract running out in 2012. Iaquinta on the other hand, had an unfortunate season, and has no appeal on the transfer market apart from being tied down by another two years of contract at 2.6 million euro a year. Other players up for sale are Sissoko, Melo and Martinez but so far no interesting bids have been made for them, even though for the first two it's just a matter of time.

LICHTSTEINER AND VIDAL — Tomorrow should see the closing of the deal for Lichtsteiner: 9.5 million euro from Lazio. The Vidal affair: Juve are ready to offer Bayer Leverkusen 10 million euro for the 24-year old Chilean international, whose contract runs out in 2012. The Germans are taking their time to decide, possibly because they think they can make more out of the midfielder from Santiago, following the Copa America. But for the moment Juve are in pole position.

http://english.gazzetta.it/Football/26-06-2011/juve-aguero-and-vucinic-801769136623.shtml
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:50 am

DeviAngel wrote:
LICHTSTEINER AND VIDAL — Tomorrow should see the closing of the deal for Lichtsteiner: 9.5 million euro from Lazio. The Vidal affair: Juve are ready to offer Bayer Leverkusen 10 million euro for the 24-year old Chilean international, whose contract runs out in 2012. The Germans are taking their time to decide, possibly because they think they can make more out of the midfielder from Santiago, following the Copa America. But for the moment Juve are in pole position.

http://english.gazzetta.it/Football/26-06-2011/juve-aguero-and-vucinic-801769136623.shtml

Bayern has already a 10mil bid rejected outright and Neverkusen want 15 mil acc. to Bild.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:54 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Bayern has already a 10mil bid rejected outright and Neverkusen want 15 mil acc. to Bild.

10m is kinda low. i don't think that's true...or it's incomplete. maybe we offered them a player that they need, or like. or maybe they are trying to extort money from their rivals, seen as they are forced to let him go.
no matter how it is...there's no way we will do it with just 10m.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next