Rebaño Sagrado
Grande_Milano
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Inter the Pride of Italy - Page 2 Empty Re: Inter the Pride of Italy

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:23 am

CroInter wrote:
andiii wrote:i think that cap is just a 2 cap non-eu signings in a transfer window

Its 2 non-eu signings outside Italy in a season.
You can actually sign 2342 Chinesse players if they are from Italian clubs.

look who came back, crointer, where have you been hiding cro?

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:Milan fails to deliver in CL

Interless and full of Juve players NT fails to delivers

Siamo noi :coffee:
Inter the Pride of Italy - Page 2 0bb69f87_954-not-sure-if-serious

If they hadn't run into a Spanish team playing some of the best football in recent history (and been reduced to ten men through injury), they would've taken home the trophy. They dispatched pre-tournament favorites Germany with astonishing ease. Balotelli finally delivered on his mercurial potential (only after leaving Inter, I might add), Marchisio was a rock in midfield for much of the tournament, Pirlo absolutely dominated matches, and the Juventus defense let in a total of 3 goals (one from the penalty spot) prior to the final.

Failing to deliver...? Only in the strictest meaning of the phrase. They achieved far more than most expected. Even more, they went a long way towards dispelling the rumors of negativity in the Azzurri's tactics.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamau Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:34 am

If i'm not mistaking The best generation of Inter players were Italians (Or thats what i always thought) and frankly with the financial situation , and other problems Inter were facing its not the best time to say that

Dreamau
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:15 pm

Marco Tronchetti Provera, President of Pirelli & board-member at Inter Milan, was sentenced to 1 year & 8 months in jail today.

A Milan court handed the chairman of tire maker Pirelli, Marco Tronchetti Provera, a 20 month suspended jail sentence on Wednesday in a case involving the use of Telecom Italia's data to spy on Italy's elite.

Tronchetti Provera, one of Italy's most prominent businessmen who was head of Telecom Italia from 2001 to 2006, was convicted on charges of receiving illegal information from stolen phone data in 2004. He was also ordered to pay 900,000 euros ($1.2 million) to the telecoms company.

Honor & Grace Rolling Eyes

Truth is finally coming out Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:30 pm

Surag wrote:Marco Tronchetti Provera, President of Pirelli & board-member at Inter Milan, was sentenced to 1 year & 8 months in jail today.

A Milan court handed the chairman of tire maker Pirelli, Marco Tronchetti Provera, a 20 month suspended jail sentence on Wednesday in a case involving the use of Telecom Italia's data to spy on Italy's elite.

Tronchetti Provera, one of Italy's most prominent businessmen who was head of Telecom Italia from 2001 to 2006, was convicted on charges of receiving illegal information from stolen phone data in 2004. He was also ordered to pay 900,000 euros ($1.2 million) to the telecoms company.

Honor & Grace Rolling Eyes

Truth is finally coming out Proud

Obvious set up orchestrated by Agnelli.

Elkann (Fiat and Juve owner) is not happy that Ferrari (owned by Fiat) is suffering from changes made by Pirelli (run by Tronchetti Provera,shareholder of Inter) tyres in Formula 1 so he decided to remove him in order to cheat his way to a title they have been losing repeatedly to Red Bull,achieving that through this blatantly made up scandal.Provera is really just a scapegoat to Elkann's ego which cannot bear the thought of getting beaten again and again so they decide to remove the competition completely to have a clear path to several titles without competition.

If you closely examine evidence from this trial you can see Provera is sentenced based on circumstantial evidence at best,allegations made by other people(affiliated to Fiat and Juve) without any hard proof.Luciano Mo...I mean Mario Tronchetti is just an unfortunate man who happened to be in Massimo Mo...I mean Andrea Agnelli's way of getting things done.

I am certain we will achieve justice for Lucian...I mean Mario through years of moaning and complaining and blaming all of this on Morr..I mean Agnelli.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:16 pm

Honor and Grace rofl
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite