Juveman17
vivabarca38
Lord Awesome
Dutti
Le Samourai
Adit
15 posters

Go down

Pirlo - '' Germans are afraid of us'' Empty Pirlo - '' Germans are afraid of us''

Post by Adit Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:15 pm

AND IT BEGINS ZZZZZZZZOMG

.............................................................................................................................................
"They are afraid of us. They know that we can create some problems. There is the same desire as 2006. We are at the level of Spain," Pirlo told reporters at a press conference.

"Germany are a strong team in all departments and they have shown that with the results they have obtained up until now in the Euros.

"I expect a beautiful game. They are a very strong team, but we know we can beat them. We have studied them today and we'll do so again in these next two days."

When asked how the Azzurri could improve following their victory over the Three Lions, Pirlo added: We can score a goal. Compared to England, Germany are a team that plays [football], and [Mesut] Ozil, who I'll find beside me, will be the fulcrum. But we have come here to win."

Pirlo capped off his indomitable display on Sunday by scoring a sublime penalty in the shoot-out, chipping the ball down the centre of Joe Hart’s goal in the style of Czech Republic legend Antonin Panenka.

The World Cup winner insisted that the spot kick was purely spontaneous, and that he was seeking to unsettle the confidence of England’s No.1.

"I didn't practice taking a penalty like that, it just came to me naturally, in the moment,” he continued.

“I never think about how I would feel if I was to miss them, I just hit them.

"Against England, I saw that Hart was very sure of himself. I thought that he had to come down off his high horse."

The former AC Milan star was inundated with praise following the penalty, with players and fans alike expressing their admiration for his nerve and ability.

However, Pirlo insisted it was the praise of his contemporaries which pleased him the most, adding that he dedicated the kick to all of his countrymen.

“The most beautiful were those of my peers, who play football like me. That's always pleasing.

"I dedicate it to neither [Juventus president Andrea] Agnelli nor [AC Milan CEO Adriano] Galliani, but to all Italians."

Italy coach Cesare Prandelli earlier stated his belief that Pirlo deserves to win this year’s Ballon d’Or for his performances for club and country.

Fabio Cannavaro lifted the coveted prize after guiding the Azzurri to World Cup glory in 2006, but Pirlo believes he will not be able to emulate his compatriot while Cristiano Ronaldo and current holder Lionel Messi are playing.

"These two are a cut above everyone else; they score 60 goals a season,” he said.

"As long as there is Messi and Ronaldo, it's impossible for me to win it.”
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Pirlo - '' Germans are afraid of us'' Empty Re: Pirlo - '' Germans are afraid of us''

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:45 pm

Waiting for Neuers response :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Pirlo - '' Germans are afraid of us'' Empty Re: Pirlo - '' Germans are afraid of us''

Post by Dutti Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:54 pm

Adit wrote:
When asked how the Azzurri could improve following their victory over the Three Lions, Pirlo added: We can score a goal. Compared to England, Germany are a team that plays [football], and [Mesut] Ozil, who I'll find beside me, will be the fulcrum. But we have come here to win."

Ouch. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:59 pm

Does Pirlo really sound like this? scratch
Still boss though.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:06 pm

Everything he said was true and he did it like a boss.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:15 pm

At least he was right about Ronnie and Messi despite what some other people believe.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:47 pm

Pirlo :bow:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:00 pm

Adit always picking the controversy Goal.com article which is completely different from the original one.

Goal.com version " Compared to England, Germany are a team that plays [football]"

Uefa.com version "It will definitely be a different match as Germany will try to play openly."

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/news/newsid=1834398.html
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:05 pm

My favourite part was when he said:

"Against England, I saw that Hart was very sure of himself. I thought that he had to come down off his high horse."

Boss of the Bosses :bow: :bow::bow:

Why sign Martinez..? when we can sign Pirlo. hmm
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:09 pm

He didn't say that, sorry to disappoint you Mad
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:11 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:He didn't say that, sorry to disappoint you Mad

Who said so, loool Very Happy
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:38 pm

"We are at the level of Spain"

Based on what exactly?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:48 pm

Based on the 1-1 draw in the group stage :coffee:

One game decides who is better. :coffee:

Also Chivas are the best team in the world as we beat Barca 4-1 :coffee:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:29 am

Pirlo - '' Germans are afraid of us'' Cool_story_bro
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:37 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Adit always picking the controversy Goal.com article which is completely different from the original one.

Goal.com version " Compared to England, Germany are a team that plays [football]"

Uefa.com version "It will definitely be a different match as Germany will try to play openly."

That visa was turned down yo Cool
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:40 am

How couldn't they? They weren't alive the last time Germany beat Italy Razz
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDeeds Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:35 am

Pirlo never said it like this, the media is just No

MrDeeds
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:39 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Adit always picking the controversy Goal.com article which is completely different from the original one.

The real article has a completely different tone.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down