Iniesta will be the best player in the World after the Euro.

+26
TheRedStag
teamanarchy
Le Samourai
urbaNRoots
Harmonica
Mamad
kiranr
windkick
jibers
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Swanhends
white_star
Lord Awesome
VivaStPauli
Soul
punkfusion1992
BarrileteCosmico
Doc
Arquitecto
billy_gr
S
Zealous
BarcaKizz
la bestia negra
Die Borussen
Khaled
30 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Iniesta will be the best player in the World after the Euro. - Page 2 Empty Re: Iniesta will be the best player in the World after the Euro.

Post by windkick Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:00 pm

Lets forget about the Ballon d'or for a second.

If Spain were to win the tournament, who from Spain would most likely get the Best Player of the Tournament award?

Imo it has to be Iniesta or Iker; as of now. Allot can change given how the Final goes but I think Iniesta is indeed headed to getting the award should Spain manage to beat England

windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Iniesta will be the best player in the World after the Euro. - Page 2 Empty Re: Iniesta will be the best player in the World after the Euro.

Post by jibers Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:27 pm

windkick wrote:Lets forget about the Ballon d'or for a second.

If Spain were to win the tournament, who from Spain would most likely get the Best Player of the Tournament award?

Imo it has to be Iniesta or Iker; as of now. Allot can change given how the Final goes but I think Iniesta is indeed headed to getting the award should Spain manage to beat England

Alonso or Ramos for me.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:32 pm

definitely not Alonso... Ramos maybe
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:53 pm

Alonso? No way.

Ramos has been Spain's best player, no doubt. Iniesta comes after Ramos though.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:04 pm

Iker is the unsung hero for spain. every time they need him he is there. he deserves to win it imo.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:15 pm

I think its gotta be one of the CMs or one of the defenders

Not sure what the logic is in giving it to Iniesta...Spains attack has struggled horribly all tournament

They are where they are because they have let up 1 freaking goal all tournament

So Xavi/Alonso/Ramos makes the most sense to me, I think
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:18 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:I think its gotta be one of the CMs or one of the defenders

Not sure what the logic is in giving it to Iniesta...Spains attack has struggled horribly all tournament

They are where they are because they have let up 1 freaking goal all tournament

So Xavi/Alonso/Ramos makes the most sense to me, I think

Because he is probably the only player creating all the chances for Spain. I am not saying he has been the best, but he has been better than all other players except Ramos and Casillas i think.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:37 pm

Imo Iniesta has been Barca's best player. Ramos/Alonso has no chance for the best player of tournament.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:38 pm

jiopsi wrote:Imo Iniesta has been Barca's best player. Ramos/Alonso has no chance for the best player of tournament.

Wowo Jiopsi. I'm surprised you think that. Dat unbiased lense...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:15 pm

Casillas should win Ballon d'Or if someone from Spain has to win it.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:25 pm

jibers wrote:
jiopsi wrote:Imo Iniesta has been Barca's best player. Ramos/Alonso has no chance for the best player of tournament.

Wowo Jiopsi. I'm surprised you think that. Dat unbiased lense...
Very Happy Just my opinion, I think midfield has been Spain's best asset and Iniesta has been best of it for me. Takes a lot to DM or CB to be the best player. Casillas may have a chance for player of the tournament if he produce's something magical in final.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:29 pm

Iniesta , is our best player , I mean quality wise, what he does on the pitch is second to none (except Messi). I don't think he's been given sufficient opportunity to make a difference with the lack of forwads in front him . He's having a similar tournament to Benzema in my opinion....but he is a AM so it's excusable.

This is a true team, no individual other than Iniesta (who has been ineffective)n stands out to me, they've all been worthy.

Even Busquets showed up for once in his life :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:31 pm

Yeah, Spain has been playing truely as a team, no one has really been a lot better than others. Same could be said probably for Germany. Pirlo has clearly been Italy's best player though.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:36 pm

Ramos > everyone...
I've been saying it for years
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:48 pm

Also I don't see why Pirlo is so head and shoulders above everyone for italy, De Rossi has been brilliant in whatever position he's played , not as important to Italy as Pirlo, but performance wise, he's up there.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:16 pm

And Mario?
Did you see his penalty?
He's a living God
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:51 pm

white_star wrote:

O ok looks like you have a time machine. There is absolutely no chance whatsoever that Spain could win? You guys make fun of Khaled for making bold predictions but no one says anything about this?

From what I noticed you are a Valencia fan but you are really obsessed with cr7 like that billion guy/girl is with messi!

Because I say he's the best player in the world?
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:53 pm

Since the topic has shifted I'd say Pirlo wins the Player of the tourney.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:04 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:Since the topic has shifted I'd say Pirlo wins the Player of the tourney.

Djforzaroma would be happy with that.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:23 pm

He won't be the only who'd be happy whit that.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:48 pm

Khaled wrote Spain would win Euros with Villa scoring the winner (or something of that effect). Since Villa is unfortunately not around, his prediction could only be half right...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:06 pm

Khaled wrote:Note: Messi is from another Planet...

so Ballon d'or 2012 Top 3:

1- Messi
2- Iniesta
3- Pirlo

Cristiano will be very mad, expect him to start another series of "i'm rich, good looking and great footballer.. this is why people hates me". #poorbeckham

Important Note: I said it 2 weeks ago, Spain will play against Italy in the euro Final (close game, where Iniesta will shine big time)
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:15 pm

Khaled wrote:(close game, where Iniesta will shine big time)
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:10 pm

"The hero in 2010 and Spain's driving force once again in 2012. Delivered a midfield masterclass as he drifted into space, dribbled past challenges and picked perfect passes. That was summed up by his through ball to Fabregas in the build-up to the opener"
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:18 pm

who won man of the tournament?

Some one told me Iniesta did and Alba won man of the match but not sure if true

Can some one confirm?
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:24 pm

I love Ini but I think this was a true team victory.

Xavi was MOTM of the final no matter what Uefa says.

But everyone :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next