DRK
Arquitecto
Dante
Kick
S
Forza
10 posters

Go down

Muntari got injured on holiday, Galliani mad Empty Muntari got injured on holiday, Galliani mad

Post by Forza Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:29 am

AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani is reportedly furious that Sulley Muntari allowed himself to get injured while on holidays and is now considering almost halving his offer for the midfielder's services.

The 27-year-old Ghanaian joined the Rossoneri on loan from Inter during the January transfer window and impressed during the second half of the season. Indeed, Milan were ready to offer Muntari a two-year contract worth €3 million per season.

However, the player suffered anterior cruciate ligament damage while enjoying a kick-about with friends on the beach and was forced to undergo surgery on Tuesday, thus ruling him out of action for five months.

Milan, who were plagued by injuries last season, were therefore forced to sign Kevin Constant on loan from Genoa as a replacement and, according to Corriere dello Sport, Galliani is enraged by the unexpected but essential extra expenditure.

Consequently, the paper claims that the contract offer on the table for Muntari will be €1.3 million less than the previously agreed figure.

The former Portsmouth man, whose contract with Inter will expire at the end of the month, made 13 appearances for the Rossoneri last season, scoring three goals.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Muntari got injured on holiday, Galliani mad Empty Re: Muntari got injured on holiday, Galliani mad

Post by S Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:33 am

Muntari earns more than Marchisio Laughing affraid
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Muntari got injured on holiday, Galliani mad Empty Re: Muntari got injured on holiday, Galliani mad

Post by Kick Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:36 am

rofl Muntari fail.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:39 am

ridiculous wages for substandard players... Mad

he injured playing a game with friends on the beach :facepalm:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:41 am

Honestly . I was thinking he injured himself playing football somewhere with friends , seriously now. Before the news come out.

i guess that's how highly i think of him :coffee:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:27 pm

Thank god..

Not only is he one of the worst players for Milan in the decade, he doesn't have the sense and professionalism to actually maintain his spot in the midfield.

As cruel as this sounds his injury, or more hopefully his contract release will be a godsend to our season.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:42 pm

Muntari :facepalm:
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:31 pm

Ozil gets payed 3M Laughing GTFO Galliani,>dont buy expensive player > pay millions of euros on wages :facepalm:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:10 pm

Blessing in disguise? Maybe, we will see how Constant plays for us
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:53 pm

When Muntari earn more than Di maria,Sahin,Ozil etc earn

Muntari got injured on holiday, Galliani mad 2Q==
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:56 pm

Sulley Muntari won't consider any demands from AC Milan of a pay-cut while he recovers from serious knee injury.

Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani is said to be furious with Muntari for injuring his knee while playing beach soccer, with claims he wants to halve the Ghanaian's wages while he recovers.

But Muntari told Corriere della Sera: "Sorry AC Milan, but I will not cut off my salary.

"I fear no action, I wanted to get back in good condition."

Was Galliani angry?

"He had every reason, but that's life."

Will you return in January?

"No, much earlier. You'll see, I have a different physique compared to Philippe Mexes and Mathieu Flamini."
----------------

just sell him haha that would be fun. i dont like this guy.

earns 3 million thats more than boateng nocerino some players deserve more than him. besides im tired of our club keeping players who thinks they are above the rules.

i know why these guys muntari ibra also boateng (no offense to him) think milan is good place for them to stay because they can do whatever and say whatever that not even allegri have guts to silence them. gone are the days when we had respectful dignified professionals in dressing room like maldini pirlo nesta seedorf kaka who were not just exceptional people on the pitch but off the pitch as well.

the current players are not the side i love, bar silva el sharawy are some courteous players...

gallani and allegri are responsible for this.

Last edited by JespSwe on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:00 pm

Adit wrote:When Muntari earn more than Di maria,Sahin,Ozil etc earn

Muntari got injured on holiday, Galliani mad 2Q==

i know this sucks. last year on salary report, we pay more salaries to players than man utd, arsenal juventus inter ....

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:22 pm

i dont *bleep* believe it
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:41 am

Eivindo wrote:i dont *bleep* believe it

hehehe we should do what AS ROmA did with borini with muntari. sell him to EPL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down