Barcelona Stealing Talent

+18
free_cat
urbaNRoots
kiranr
the xcx
The Franchise
guest7
billy_gr
Swanhends
windkick
RedOranje
TalkingReckless
vivabarca38
Adit
BigBadBen
danyjr
Art Morte
jibers
halamadrid2
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Barcelona Stealing Talent - Page 3 Empty Re: Barcelona Stealing Talent

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:35 pm

here is the article kiranr, its google translated tho

Barcelona will checkout to sign Jordi Alba for 12 million euros but as an appetizer free Valencia has swiped two of the pearls of the quarry Paterna. Enric Martinez and Abel Ruiz, age 12 players who have excelled brilliantly this season in the juvenile (soccer 7), and make the bags to anchor this summer at La Masia.
In the club there is outrage Valencia Barca maneuver, especially because it is the first case of its kind to be produced. In fact, in addition to Enric and Abel-midfielder and forward, respectively, emigrated to Barcelona in the past children and Tarin Rodrigo Grimaldo, Frank and Alex. Lacking the Valencia signed by the age of the kids any contract, the club and any club can legally hunt the player you want.
The big problem is that the club has never existed any written or verbal commitment or respect the work of quarry, hence the Valencia may also make such moves with other junior teams. "Barca always does the same. It comes and takes what he wants ... I could well have the best pool of Spain, "said an official yesterday very upset-white school.
Valencia has decided that these two kids did not participate from now on any of the planned friendly tournaments. It lets them train, though. In the club stresses that it has tried every means to prevent the two children accept the Catalan proposal, moved by William Love version, on the other hand, the families of those involved significantly qualify the view that Valencia has acted with a lack of tact and with a slow reflexes alarming despite the desire to stay.
Keep in mind that all children playing in the football training equipment 7 pay. However, the club scholarship aa certain players. In the case of Enric and Abel, the interest of Barcelona comes from afar, even from last season. "We have offered it impossible for them to stay", said from Valencia, but the families of the children, yes grateful to Valencia, remember that for many months they waited a conversation or a gesture that never came.

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 23786
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Stealing Talent - Page 3 Empty Re: Barcelona Stealing Talent

Post by aleumdance Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:43 pm

Jeez guys calm the fvck down

by the time they turn 16, Barcelona would be stupid enough not to give them a pre-contract

This is When Arsenal comes in, we offer them Champs league when they are 18, plus $$$, so we steal players Barcelona stole. and sell them back to Barca

Right now Bellerin and Jon Toral are beasting, They way Toral is playing they would definitely go back for him.

so don't worry che..
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2943
Join date : 2011-12-11

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Stealing Talent - Page 3 Empty Re: Barcelona Stealing Talent

Post by aleumdance Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:53 pm

undefined
RedOranje wrote:Fans of English clubs in general have no reason to be commenting on this topic. England clubs have been exploiting the different laws in England to poach talent away from foreign clubs and only just last season set voted to put in place a new structure in the English leagues that will make it significantly easier to poach young talent from lower league clubs. Madrid poach young players from lower sides as well, as do Bayern, Juve, Milan, Inter, Roma and every other "large" club. I'd imagine Valencia have even done it more than a few times. It's completely understandable for a fan of a club losing young prospects to be upset, and I have no problem with op and Valencia fans in here complaining, but the rest of you who have suddenly seen fit to jump on the band wagon need to take a step back and realise just how hypocritical this is, unless you've chastised your own club for it as well. Right or wrong it's the way of things, and to so brazenly attack another club for such practices while turning a blind eye, or even celebrating, when your own club does it is nonsense.

Grow up.

I have a question

1) If cesc had remained a Barcelona player, would he be where he is today?

Just so you know we bough him as a DM, Wenger saw his offensive potential moved him up then in 2008, when Ramon Calderon( of Madrid) made Fabregas among his 3 star promise of Kaka, Ronaldo, and Cesc.. the DNA Bullshit started..

Most of those "poached" players like you say, well helped by being poached, it put their fvcking careers in a map..

AND SECONDLY, the new law that was brought, If i can remember clearly, was a law that forced direct academy entries from their local areas, and given more minutes per week for them to train... IS THAT NOT WHAT BARCELONA HAVE DONE TO MONOPOLIZE CATALUNIAN TALENTS?


so easy to blame EPL.
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2943
Join date : 2011-12-11

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Stealing Talent - Page 3 Empty Re: Barcelona Stealing Talent

Post by kiranr Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:58 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:here is the article kiranr, its google translated tho

Barcelona will checkout to sign Jordi Alba for 12 million euros but as an appetizer free Valencia has swiped two of the pearls of the quarry Paterna. Enric Martinez and Abel Ruiz, age 12 players who have excelled brilliantly this season in the juvenile (soccer 7), and make the bags to anchor this summer at La Masia.
In the club there is outrage Valencia Barca maneuver, especially because it is the first case of its kind to be produced. In fact, in addition to Enric and Abel-midfielder and forward, respectively, emigrated to Barcelona in the past children and Tarin Rodrigo Grimaldo, Frank and Alex. Lacking the Valencia signed by the age of the kids any contract, the club and any club can legally hunt the player you want.
The big problem is that the club has never existed any written or verbal commitment or respect the work of quarry, hence the Valencia may also make such moves with other junior teams. "Barca always does the same. It comes and takes what he wants ... I could well have the best pool of Spain, "said an official yesterday very upset-white school.
Valencia has decided that these two kids did not participate from now on any of the planned friendly tournaments. It lets them train, though. In the club stresses that it has tried every means to prevent the two children accept the Catalan proposal, moved by William Love version, on the other hand, the families of those involved significantly qualify the view that Valencia has acted with a lack of tact and with a slow reflexes alarming despite the desire to stay.
Keep in mind that all children playing in the football training equipment 7 pay. However, the club scholarship aa certain players. In the case of Enric and Abel, the interest of Barcelona comes from afar, even from last season. "We have offered it impossible for them to stay", said from Valencia, but the families of the children, yes grateful to Valencia, remember that for many months they waited a conversation or a gesture that never came.

Blame game from all sides. Typical in a situation like this though.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Stealing Talent - Page 3 Empty Re: Barcelona Stealing Talent

Post by aleumdance Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:58 pm

free_cat wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
billy_gr wrote:that's the whole point. every big club offers something that either the player or the club cannot refuse. it's not kidnapping... that's what I was telling all along. people need to stop being so sensitive. then again it is Barca who is involved...

I am not down playing Barca or anything but why do people go on about Arsene stealing Cesc when in fact he was payed for

Oh but they stole Cesc. They tried to sign him without paying any compensation and Barça sued them and won. They had to pay because they were forced, not because they did things the right way. Same happened with Fran Merida.


have you Barcelona fans easily forgotten how you tried poaching 2 Arsenal youngster in summer 2010, Benik Afobe and Chuks Aneke,

Chuks denied your chance, Benik went all the way to Barcelona but came back saying their infrastructure is inferior to Arsenals(WORD)..

so pls, enough with the cesc BS, you ended up paying for him anyways, same way you would for Toral in 5 years
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2943
Join date : 2011-12-11

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Stealing Talent - Page 3 Empty Re: Barcelona Stealing Talent

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:33 pm

Oh yes, without the great Wenger, the useless young Cesc would never of made it.

Just like the rest of Barca youth, they never devolp and never become great players.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Stealing Talent - Page 3 Empty Re: Barcelona Stealing Talent

Post by Swanhends Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:46 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Is paying £500,000 to someone stealing? Because Arsenal paid to get Cex.

That's against the law. Arsenal should be arrested for soliciting prostitution :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Stealing Talent - Page 3 Empty Re: Barcelona Stealing Talent

Post by aleumdance Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:19 pm

The Franchise wrote:Oh yes, without the great Wenger, the useless young Cesc would never of made it.

Just like the rest of Barca youth, they never devolp and never become great players.

even cesc's has admitted that without an Arsenal switch he won't be where he is..

stop talking wank
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2943
Join date : 2011-12-11

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Stealing Talent - Page 3 Empty Re: Barcelona Stealing Talent

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:19 pm

Because Cesc knows exactly what would of happened....

Face it, he left because he knew he would play for you sooner than he would us. Thats it.

Everything else is just speculation and drivel.

We have proven time and time again about the coaching, education and intergration of our youth generation.



The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Stealing Talent - Page 3 Empty Re: Barcelona Stealing Talent

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:20 pm

The Franchise wrote:Because Cesc knows exactly what would of happened....

Face it, he left because he knew he would play for you sooner than he would us. Thats it.

Everything else is just speculation and drivel.

We have proven time and time again about the coaching, education and intergration of our youth generations.



The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Stealing Talent - Page 3 Empty Re: Barcelona Stealing Talent

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:45 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Is paying £500,000 to someone stealing? Because Arsenal paid to get Cex.

That's against the law. Arsenal should be arrested for soliciting prostitution :coffee:

rofl :bow:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 17182
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Stealing Talent - Page 3 Empty Re: Barcelona Stealing Talent

Post by Lord Hades Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:55 pm

billy_gr wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
RedOranje wrote:Fans of English clubs in general have no reason to be commenting on this topic. England clubs have been exploiting the different laws in England to poach talent away from foreign clubs and only just last season set voted to put in place a new structure in the English leagues that will make it significantly easier to poach young talent from lower league clubs. Madrid poach young players from lower sides as well, as do Bayern, Juve, Milan, Inter, Roma and every other "large" club. I'd imagine Valencia have even done it more than a few times. It's completely understandable for a fan of a club losing young prospects to be upset, and I have no problem with op and Valencia fans in here complaining, but the rest of you who have suddenly seen fit to jump on the band wagon need to take a step back and realise just how hypocritical this is, unless you've chastised your own club for it as well. Right or wrong it's the way of things, and to so brazenly attack another club for such practices while turning a blind eye, or even celebrating, when your own club does it is nonsense.

Grow up.

HUH??? like who??, Canales??? well it was for his own benefit or else he would've been forgotten when they got relegated this year and its not like he could've saved them :facepalm:

In fact its younger talent in our team that people try to poach, not so long ago Man City got our most promising forward in our youth team by offering him wages at the fcking age of 15

Varane?

i think varane transfer fee was around 8 -10 m euros , not exactly the same as paying mild compensation for a player at 15 is it?


anyway , i wont say anything against barca , clubs all over the world do it ..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Stealing Talent - Page 3 Empty Re: Barcelona Stealing Talent

Post by danyjr Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:13 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
danyjr wrote:
4- Teams like Manchester City, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain are bigger threats to equality in football with the sort of money they spend.

i love how the ones we spent on and are an integral part of our team cost less than your new flops that you bought, lets not forget the Eto-Ibra swap that is the worst piece of business anyone could ever do

Next time how about you pay the real amount rather than tapping them up like as if they are some sort of possession of yours ffs, whatever happened to the €14 mill bought Kerrison who is yet to make an appearance for you lol or the €10 mill man Henrique who as well didnt make a single appearance for you whose contract you then cancelled :brickwall:
The most we have spent on a player has been €12 million which was for acquiring Riquelme from Villarreal and he definitely has been anything but a flop. And please, don't act like Madrid don't spend astronomic fees on players. In fact they have the most expensively assembled squad in history of football. Nueva Galácticos, without the trophies of course!

danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 8375
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Stealing Talent - Page 3 Empty Re: Barcelona Stealing Talent

Post by Lord Hades Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:15 pm

danyjr wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
danyjr wrote:
4- Teams like Manchester City, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain are bigger threats to equality in football with the sort of money they spend.

i love how the ones we spent on and are an integral part of our team cost less than your new flops that you bought, lets not forget the Eto-Ibra swap that is the worst piece of business anyone could ever do

Next time how about you pay the real amount rather than tapping them up like as if they are some sort of possession of yours ffs, whatever happened to the €14 mill bought Kerrison who is yet to make an appearance for you lol or the €10 mill man Henrique who as well didnt make a single appearance for you whose contract you then cancelled :brickwall:
The most we have spent on a player has been €12 million which was for acquiring Riquelme from Villarreal and he definitely has been anything but a flop. And please, don't act like Madrid don't spend astronomic fees on players. In fact they have the most expensively assembled squad in history of football. Nueva Galácticos, without the trophies of course!


http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/015/orly.jpg
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Stealing Talent - Page 3 Empty Re: Barcelona Stealing Talent

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:27 am

danyjr wrote:The most we have spent on a player has been €12 million which was for acquiring Riquelme from Villarreal and he definitely has been anything but a flop. And please, don't act like Madrid don't spend astronomic fees on players. In fact they have the most expensively assembled squad in history of football. Nueva Galácticos, without the trophies of course!


well i thought you were a Barca fan lol, dont follow Boca much, but do you even have the money to spend big anyways???

The guys dominating in our teams are a bunch of Bargains that we bought for between 10-25(during Mous time) i say Mou because he was the one who made the buys while in Pelles time it was Perez
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23786
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Stealing Talent - Page 3 Empty Re: Barcelona Stealing Talent

Post by stunt Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:08 pm

Barca spend more money in players than Madrid. There is enough proof of that.

Their youth system is pretty good too. But that's also because they get the most talented kids.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 467
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Stealing Talent - Page 3 Empty Re: Barcelona Stealing Talent

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:15 pm

their youth is semi-good because they have all their talented players collected in their B team, they used to have a C team first but they were so horrible that Laporta decided he didn't want it anymore, so its easy to say their youth is good when they have all their talented kids in their B team
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23786
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Stealing Talent - Page 3 Empty Re: Barcelona Stealing Talent

Post by che Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:45 am

danyjr wrote:I didn't complain when Valencia "stole" Banega from us. In fact I was happy for him to join a bigger club and become a better player.

we paid 18 million for him lol, if someone gets to complain about being robbed it's valencia

Barcelona Stealing Talent - Page 3 1339574717_extras_portadilla_1
after 4 months out :facepalm:

also on topic:

http://www.marca.com/2012/06/21/futbol/equipos/valencia/1340268376.html

llorente is mad, "this will cost them dearly" Laughing
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica
Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Barcelona Stealing Talent - Page 3 Empty Re: Barcelona Stealing Talent

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum