What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit?

+44
FennecFox7
harhar11
halamadrid2
I Live in a Fjord
Lord Awesome
BarrileteCosmico
vivabarca38
Zero
Dante
Zune
VivaStPauli
Jack Russell
punkfusion1992
zizzle
Zealous
pewpew
Doc
LeSwagg James
Gomez83
Beautiful Football
jibers
Dnmac4
Sushi Master
Lord Hades
kiranr
Mr Nick09
Calebvision
Gil
Swanhends
jontsu
buddytaller
Onyx
Tifoso Romanista
stunt
lszanto
S32TABLANCA
danyjr
Kingofeverythingclassy
Valkyrja
TrezeGent
Harmonica
BigBadBen
Lex
billionmillion
48 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

C.Ronaldo is a

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 27 ]
What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 10 ]
What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 11 ]
What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Vote_lcap12%What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 8 ]
What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 11 ]
 
Total Votes : 67
 
 

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit?

Post by jibers Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:04 pm

Lord Hades wrote:
Beautiful Football wrote:
jibers wrote:
Lord Hades wrote: as a goal scorer he is easily top two , but for me he is also a top two player.. yes he is a great goal scorer ,but its not as if he cant do shit otherwise.. he can still beat his man easily and does so 90 percent of the times, link up play is pretty good , is a constant threat from long range and is arguably the most lethal player in a counter attacking system.. also a very unappreciated fact - consistency, thats what separates great players like the ronaldos and messis from the nanis etc ..

.
seriously Lord Hades guy is hilarious when it comes to C.Ronaldo.Like
Bilionmilion for Messi.

seriously? how about both of you take of your bias tinted glasses? he is no dinho or messi , but he does get past his man most of the time easily thanks to this physical gifts and quick turns .. SMH
What physical gifts? LOL. The same Ronaldo that Balelsteros outpaced? Ronaldo can't dribble, he can sknock the ball past players, but so can Bale and Walcott. he is not a great dribller. Get over it. I am not biased. His dribbling a has gone downhill ver since 2007/08 season were he had to have ankle surgery. Next thing you'll tell me he's a free kick specialist. Laughing


jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 10232
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit?

Post by Lord Hades Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:08 pm

jibers wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:
Beautiful Football wrote:
jibers wrote:
Lord Hades wrote: as a goal scorer he is easily top two , but for me he is also a top two player.. yes he is a great goal scorer ,but its not as if he cant do shit otherwise.. he can still beat his man easily and does so 90 percent of the times, link up play is pretty good , is a constant threat from long range and is arguably the most lethal player in a counter attacking system.. also a very unappreciated fact - consistency, thats what separates great players like the ronaldos and messis from the nanis etc ..

.
seriously Lord Hades guy is hilarious when it comes to C.Ronaldo.Like
Bilionmilion for Messi.

seriously? how about both of you take of your bias tinted glasses? he is no dinho or messi , but he does get past his man most of the time easily thanks to this physical gifts and quick turns .. SMH
What physical gifts? LOL. The same Ronaldo that Balelsteros outpaced? Ronaldo can't dribble, he can sknock the ball past players, but so can Bale and Walcott. he is not a great dribller. Get over it. I am not biased. His dribbling a has gone downhill ver since 2007/08 season were he had to have ankle surgery. Next thing you'll tell me he's a free kick specialist. Laughing


seriously? so on one instance ballestros outpaced ronaldo, that means ronaldo isnt fast? and yeah bale and walcott can and do it too but ronaldo actually has end product and does it more consistently .. and yeah he has bulked up too, that physique also enables him to win those tussles.. i never said he was a goat dribbler but you dont have to a great dribbler to get past your man !!

seriously listen to yourself, at least learn to troll properly
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit?

Post by jibers Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:11 pm

Lord Hades wrote:
jibers wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:
Beautiful Football wrote:
jibers wrote:
Lord Hades wrote: as a goal scorer he is easily top two , but for me he is also a top two player.. yes he is a great goal scorer ,but its not as if he cant do shit otherwise.. he can still beat his man easily and does so 90 percent of the times, link up play is pretty good , is a constant threat from long range and is arguably the most lethal player in a counter attacking system.. also a very unappreciated fact - consistency, thats what separates great players like the ronaldos and messis from the nanis etc ..

.
seriously Lord Hades guy is hilarious when it comes to C.Ronaldo.Like
Bilionmilion for Messi.

seriously? how about both of you take of your bias tinted glasses? he is no dinho or messi , but he does get past his man most of the time easily thanks to this physical gifts and quick turns .. SMH
What physical gifts? LOL. The same Ronaldo that Balelsteros outpaced? Ronaldo can't dribble, he can sknock the ball past players, but so can Bale and Walcott. he is not a great dribller. Get over it. I am not biased. His dribbling a has gone downhill ver since 2007/08 season were he had to have ankle surgery. Next thing you'll tell me he's a free kick specialist. Laughing


seriously? so on one instance ballestros outpaced ronaldo, that means ronaldo isnt fast? and yeah bale and walcott can and do it too but ronaldo actually has end product and does it more consistently .. and yeah he has bulked up too, that physique also enables him to win those tussles.. i never said he was a goat dribbler but you dont have to a great dribbler to get past your man !!

seriously listen to yourself, at least learn to troll properly

So I said Ronaldo doesnt usually beat his man...you ay he does 90% when he has oone of the highest turnover rates in la liga, yet he beats them 90% of the time? LOL get a grip ffs. His usal move is step over or lose the ball or step over and pass when his team mate has moved from a betetr position waiting for him.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10232
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit?

Post by Lord Hades Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:14 pm

jibers wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:
jibers wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:
Beautiful Football wrote:
jibers wrote:
Lord Hades wrote: as a goal scorer he is easily top two , but for me he is also a top two player.. yes he is a great goal scorer ,but its not as if he cant do shit otherwise.. he can still beat his man easily and does so 90 percent of the times, link up play is pretty good , is a constant threat from long range and is arguably the most lethal player in a counter attacking system.. also a very unappreciated fact - consistency, thats what separates great players like the ronaldos and messis from the nanis etc ..

.
seriously Lord Hades guy is hilarious when it comes to C.Ronaldo.Like
Bilionmilion for Messi.

seriously? how about both of you take of your bias tinted glasses? he is no dinho or messi , but he does get past his man most of the time easily thanks to this physical gifts and quick turns .. SMH
What physical gifts? LOL. The same Ronaldo that Balelsteros outpaced? Ronaldo can't dribble, he can sknock the ball past players, but so can Bale and Walcott. he is not a great dribller. Get over it. I am not biased. His dribbling a has gone downhill ver since 2007/08 season were he had to have ankle surgery. Next thing you'll tell me he's a free kick specialist. Laughing


seriously? so on one instance ballestros outpaced ronaldo, that means ronaldo isnt fast? and yeah bale and walcott can and do it too but ronaldo actually has end product and does it more consistently .. and yeah he has bulked up too, that physique also enables him to win those tussles.. i never said he was a goat dribbler but you dont have to a great dribbler to get past your man !!

seriously listen to yourself, at least learn to troll properly

So I said Ronaldo doesnt usually beat his man...you ay he does 90% when he has oone of the highest turnover rates in la liga, yet he beats them 90% of the time? LOL get a grip ffs. His usal move is step over or lose the ball or step over and pass when his team mate has moved from a betetr position waiting for him.

first of all that 90 percent was an approximate figure based on actually watching 60 madrid matches rather uninformed guess work like yours

he usually does get past his man , and has started passing more, or goes for goal or at times crosses.. you really have no clue do you?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit?

Post by jibers Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:20 pm

Lord Hades wrote:
jibers wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:
jibers wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:
Beautiful Football wrote:
jibers wrote:
Lord Hades wrote: as a goal scorer he is easily top two , but for me he is also a top two player.. yes he is a great goal scorer ,but its not as if he cant do shit otherwise.. he can still beat his man easily and does so 90 percent of the times, link up play is pretty good , is a constant threat from long range and is arguably the most lethal player in a counter attacking system.. also a very unappreciated fact - consistency, thats what separates great players like the ronaldos and messis from the nanis etc ..

.
seriously Lord Hades guy is hilarious when it comes to C.Ronaldo.Like
Bilionmilion for Messi.

seriously? how about both of you take of your bias tinted glasses? he is no dinho or messi , but he does get past his man most of the time easily thanks to this physical gifts and quick turns .. SMH
What physical gifts? LOL. The same Ronaldo that Balelsteros outpaced? Ronaldo can't dribble, he can sknock the ball past players, but so can Bale and Walcott. he is not a great dribller. Get over it. I am not biased. His dribbling a has gone downhill ver since 2007/08 season were he had to have ankle surgery. Next thing you'll tell me he's a free kick specialist. Laughing


seriously? so on one instance ballestros outpaced ronaldo, that means ronaldo isnt fast? and yeah bale and walcott can and do it too but ronaldo actually has end product and does it more consistently .. and yeah he has bulked up too, that physique also enables him to win those tussles.. i never said he was a goat dribbler but you dont have to a great dribbler to get past your man !!

seriously listen to yourself, at least learn to troll properly

So I said Ronaldo doesnt usually beat his man...you ay he does 90% when he has oone of the highest turnover rates in la liga, yet he beats them 90% of the time? LOL get a grip ffs. His usal move is step over or lose the ball or step over and pass when his team mate has moved from a betetr position waiting for him.

first of all that 90 percent was an approximate figure based on actually watching 60 madrid matches rather uninformed guess work like yours

he usually does get past his man , and has started passing more, or goes for goal or at times crosses.. you really have no clue do you?

Well crimson has the stats, Ronaldo was 3rd for losing the ball in la liga and yet he beats his man approximately 90% of the forum, get a grip ffs...


Last edited by jibers on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10232
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit?

Post by Gomez83 Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:22 pm

LOL CR7 doesn't have the 90% stat.. Get your eyes checked if you believe that after watching him in 40 matches.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 346
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit?

Post by Lord Hades Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:24 pm

lol it was an approximate stat not a claim .. more like a phrase

and yeah one on one throughout the season ronaldo tends to beat his man the majority of the times, your baby analogy wont change that
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit?

Post by jibers Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:25 pm

Lord Hades wrote: lol it was an approximate stat not a claim .. more like a phrase

and yeah one on one throughout the season ronaldo tends to beat his man the majority of the times, your baby analogy wont change that

3rd highest turnover rate yet he beats his man most of the time...deary me.. :facepalm:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10232
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit?

Post by Gomez83 Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:26 pm

Lord Hades wrote: lol it was an approximate stat not a claim .. more like a phrase

and yeah one on one throughout the season ronaldo tends to beat his man the majority of the times, your baby analogy wont change that

What baby theory? wtf? Anyways I believe Messi has about 60% dribbling stat or so? maybe low 70's if your going to throw a number around to make your player look good at least make it realistic.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 346
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit?

Post by Lord Hades Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:29 pm

Gomez83 wrote:
Lord Hades wrote: lol it was an approximate stat not a claim .. more like a phrase

and yeah one on one throughout the season ronaldo tends to beat his man the majority of the times, your baby analogy wont change that

What baby theory? wtf? Anyways I believe Messi has about 60% dribbling stat or so? maybe low 70's if your going to throw a number around to make your player look good at least make it realistic.

some shit jibers was saying

i dont know , maybe he has , we all know he is the best dribbler easy, so even if messi has 60 percent it doesnt matter

as i said its an approximate number , something like whenever i see ronaldo up against an rb he seems to me to beat the rb majority of the time ..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit?

Post by jibers Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:33 pm

Lord Hades wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:
Lord Hades wrote: lol it was an approximate stat not a claim .. more like a phrase

and yeah one on one throughout the season ronaldo tends to beat his man the majority of the times, your baby analogy wont change that

What baby theory? wtf? Anyways I believe Messi has about 60% dribbling stat or so? maybe low 70's if your going to throw a number around to make your player look good at least make it realistic.

some shit jibers was saying

i dont know , maybe he has , we all know he is the best dribbler easy, so even if messi has 60 percent it doesnt matter

as i said its an approximate number , something like whenever i see ronaldo up against an rb he seems to me to beat the rb majority of the time ..

You've just gone full retard...you never go full retard...Ronaldo has the 5th highest dribbling rate in la liga...3rd turnover in la liga...messi is 19th and has the most dribbles ... :faacepalm:

Yea, Ronaldo is a better dribbbler than Messi. I am done with this biased crap.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10232
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit?

Post by Lord Hades Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:35 pm

jibers wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:
Lord Hades wrote: lol it was an approximate stat not a claim .. more like a phrase

and yeah one on one throughout the season ronaldo tends to beat his man the majority of the times, your baby analogy wont change that

What baby theory? wtf? Anyways I believe Messi has about 60% dribbling stat or so? maybe low 70's if your going to throw a number around to make your player look good at least make it realistic.

some shit jibers was saying

i dont know , maybe he has , we all know he is the best dribbler easy(messi), so even if messi has 60 percent it doesnt matter

as i said its an approximate number , something like whenever i see ronaldo up against an rb he seems to me to beat the rb majority of the time ..

You've just gone full retard...you never go full retard...Ronaldo has the 5th highest dribbling rate in la liga...3rd turnover in la liga...messi is 19th and has the most dribbles ... :faacepalm:

Yea, Ronaldo is a better dribbbler than Messi. I am done with this biased crap.

umm , actually i was talking about messi in that post, my bad ,should have used my pronouns better
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit?

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:58 am

He does absolutely nothing besides score, he struggles to get past any decent defender, so he doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Messi.. The scoring alone makes him a top player though, but he's not the second best player in the world
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 6587
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit?

Post by Doc Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:17 am

Does Cristiano need more credit, more recognition, more PR? I don't think he does since he honestly gets enough. The man is a wonderful talent, most if not all managers of top clubs (possibly except Barcelona) would gladly have him in their squad and currently is considered "2nd best player in the world".

So why does he need more recognition and from who?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 15826
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit?

Post by pewpew Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:40 am

How can people compare a flop like Ronaldo to Messi? loool Ronaldo is big game flop scored only 2 goals in Euro group of death Laughing He should learn from messi how to score 0 goals in WC and copa

pewpew
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit?

Post by Zealous Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:52 am

Patrick Viera said on Al Jazeera that he thought he was the best player in the world :coffee:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit?

Post by zizzle Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:10 am

last time i saw C Ronaldo succesfuly complete a drible was...
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 102

Back to top Go down

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit?

Post by Swanhends Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:13 am

pewpew wrote:How can people compare a flop like Ronaldo to Messi? loool Ronaldo is big game flop scored only 2 goals in Euro group of death Laughing He should learn from messi how to score 0 goals in WC and copa

lolz
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit?

Post by danyjr Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:47 am

Zealous wrote:Patrick Viera said on Al Jazeera that he thought he was the best player in the world :coffee:
Wow someone outside Portugal (bar AVB) and Real Madrid (bar di Stefano and Marcelo) said Ronaldo is better than Messi...well, I guess we can finally ignore Wenger, Del Bosque, di Matteo, Sir Alex Ferguson, Neymar, Seedorf, Zlatan, Rooney, Pele (who hates Messi), André Villas-Boas (he's Portuguese by the way) and hundreds of others who believe Messi is the best.

On a serious note though, we are comparing a player who is constantly compared to Pele and Maradona as the best player in history of the game to a player who thinks he deserves Ballon d'Or because his team has won a single title this season! Good game! What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 24

On a personal note, I rate Özil higher than him and it doesn't matter if he has has scored a tenth of Cristiano.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 8390
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit?

Post by punkfusion1992 Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:19 pm

top 2 player in the world...

Best ATHLETE-wise footballer
top 2 scorer for obvious reasons because there is only one better scorer than him

obviously people want a reason. I will give you a question. Which other player(Messi not included, implied as best player) does what Ronaldo does on a weekly basis? How many players, that you have heard of provide 60 goals in a season and 15 assists, an astonishing figure, some have thought Muller and Puskas' records as unbeatable and here he is breaking those records( well the Muller one wasnt, but you get my point). 60 goals is astonishing, he has proved it in 2 top leagues and has managed to take his club to a league title(ofcourse with a little help from others this is a team sport ffs) and based on his performance yesterday, he looks to be doing the same for portugal(to early to say, but yesterday's Ronaldo was like the Madrid Ronaldo)
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit?

Post by Jack Russell Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:25 pm

danyjr wrote:
Zealous wrote:Patrick Viera said on Al Jazeera that he thought he was the best player in the world :coffee:
Wow someone outside Portugal (bar AVB) and Real Madrid (bar di Stefano and Marcelo) said Ronaldo is better than Messi...well, I guess we can finally ignore Wenger, Del Bosque, di Matteo, Sir Alex Ferguson, Neymar, Seedorf, Zlatan, Rooney, Pele (who hates Messi), André Villas-Boas (he's Portuguese by the way) and hundreds of others who believe Messi is the best.

On a serious note though, we are comparing a player who is constantly compared to Pele and Maradona as the best player in history of the game to a player who thinks he deserves Ballon d'Or because his team has won a single title this season! Good game! What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 24

On a personal note, I rate Özil higher than him and it doesn't matter if he has has scored a tenth of Cristiano.
when did Pele say Messi is the best?
Jack Russell
Jack Russell
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 155
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit?

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:30 pm

BigBadBen wrote:If you took away all his goals.

Stewart Downing & Theo Walcott would be better than him.

Seriously.

If you took away all his goals?
He's a forward, what kind of retarded argument is this?

If you took away all his goals, all Messi would be is "that Argentinian Marko Marin"... :facepalm:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8976
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit?

Post by danyjr Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:30 pm

He didn't say Messi is the best but he said Messi is better than Ronaldo. Obviously, he says he is better than all of them.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 8390
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit?

Post by Doc Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:33 pm

Nothing wrong with being (insert country) Marko Marin. Fine, inconsistent footballer...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 15826
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit?

Post by Jack Russell Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:55 pm

danyjr wrote:He didn't say Messi is the best but he said Messi is better than Ronaldo. Obviously, he says he is better than all of them.
He did say Neymar was better than Messi, no?
Jack Russell
Jack Russell
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 155
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit?

Post by Zune Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:25 pm

Lol at people who think Ronaldo is a great player. All he does is score 50+ goals and gets 15 odd assists consistently. Lol the stupid people in real world football. What do they know? The coaches, footballers, pundits...all are deceived. Real Madrid decided to pay world record fee for this dude simply because he looked good, and SAF now feels they got bargain as he looks better with every hairstyle. But there are real footballers who depend upon true footballing abilities, for whom clubs will pay 100+m tomorrow (like Messi and and and....so many other footballers). And those people at Nike...where do these marketing managers get their education? Seriously, the world picked a random good looking Portugese guy who says who can play football but can only score tons of goals, rack up some assists, is great both on and off the ball, is an awesome athelete, heads, shoots with both legs, is a dead ball specialist, is first to come and last to leave in training, is a fierce competitor and has some few other not so important traits and made him a superstar. 2nd best my ass!

Zune
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-03-30

Back to top Go down

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum