Dutch Syndrom Part 99: Why do they choke?

+17
lszanto
OLpower
Kingofeverythingclassy
Lord Hades
Tomwin Lannister
BigBadBen
TalkingReckless
Great Leader Sprucenuce
BarrileteCosmico
McAgger
Arquitecto
Sushi Master
Art Morte
Onyx
MJ
Raptorgunner
Grande_Milano
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dutch Syndrom Part 99: Why do they choke? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dutch Syndrom Part 99: Why do they choke?

Post by lenear1030 Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:21 pm

the players are good enough (except for back line),Marwijk is just awful.

the double pivot failed, but then he stuck vdv in the central midfield. That's better than de jong + van bommel but still pretty stupid when you have Strootman on the bench. And to make the lineup work, he put van Persie as the SS/AM behind Huntelaar and Sneijder on the left wing :facepalm: Sneijder's workrate is non-existent and was clearly useless in that position

lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Dutch Syndrom Part 99: Why do they choke? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dutch Syndrom Part 99: Why do they choke?

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:28 pm

>They need to do some defensive work.I mean, their defensive approach throughout the World Cup was very, very good, and really balanced what was individually a very weak defense.Clearly something has changed since they seem to defend without any real idea for who their opponent is, and seem to approach the game without any real defensive plan.The defenders also need to provide support for each other more often.

>Disjointed attack , perhaps provoked by disputes and mutinies within camp or just the individualism of a certain right winger who seems to take 6000 shots a game for no reason. I never thought the day would come when I would say this, but it seems that on offense the only player who is willing or able to extract any semblance of team play out of these guys is Sneijder. The rest just seem to be playing for themselves.

I expect coaching changes after this, whoever was in charge of that defense and scouting and analysis of Portugal's players should be banned from football.Talk about giving a team the easy way out.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:56 am

http://false9nine.blogspot.ca/2012/06/was-less-than-2-years-ago.html

Expertly written :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum