Le Samourai
Tigole
lenear1030
Lex
Calebvision
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CR7's Euro Lodging Arrangements - Page 2 Empty Re: CR7's Euro Lodging Arrangements

Post by buddytaller Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:02 am

Lex wrote:Lol listen to yourself "oh, Portugal must bend over and take it up the arse for Divanaldo, lest he throws a hissy fit and refuses to take part"

Pathetic

Why are you so obsessed with Ronaldo? Anyway these are tabloid stuff from a very unreliable source, for all you know he's sharing rooms with his Real Madrid teammates!

I'm sure you wish Ronaldo was playing for Arsenal and Cyprus and not Real Madrid and Portugal...

buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

CR7's Euro Lodging Arrangements - Page 2 Empty Re: CR7's Euro Lodging Arrangements

Post by Gomez83 Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:02 am

It is a privileged to play for your national team, not the other way around lol, having to bribe CR7 makes him look even worse if that's what you were getting at.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:53 am

Ronaldo's the superstar so he gets the superstar room. Nothing wrong with that at all. I'm surprised that some of you think this is a big deal lol

Judge Cristiano on his preformances on the pitch (where he's been meh so far) not his hotel room lol

(btw I've totally been in better rooms than that :coffee:)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2