Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

+27
7amood11
Cassius
Dante
Rossonero23
jibers
juventus101
Divine Intervention
BigBadBen
Valkyrja
Tigole
Cotes
Onyx
dronte
M99
Doc
Ganso
TonyDaBeast
Abramovich
Adit
Great Leader Sprucenuce
MrDeeds
urbaNRoots
Le Samourai
billy_gr
DRK
Kick
Milantildeath
31 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

WHO?

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 2 Vote_lcap66%Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 2 Vote_rcap 66% 
[ 33 ]
Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 2 Vote_lcap34%Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 2 Vote_rcap 34% 
[ 17 ]
 
Total Votes : 50
 
 
Poll closed

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by jibers Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:13 pm

juventus101 wrote:Chiellini. Theyre both top class defenders, but i consider Chiellini to be #1. When Thiago Silva marks both Villa and Torres out of the game practically by himself, gimme a call. Chiellini was also the heart of the bsst defense in the world this season. We beat Milan twice this season and tied twice. Which means Milans defenders, such as Silva, had more problems with our attackers, such as Vucinic, Matri, Quags, and ADP, than Chiellini had with Ibra, Pato, Robinho, and Cassano. With all due respect to our attackers, Milans forwards are definitely better, yet Chiellini did better. Chiellini is stronger in the air, smarter, stronger overall, and a better tackler. Chielljni is also EASILY the bsst slide tackler in the world. Also better at interceptions. Thiago Silva is better at shooting and has a slight speed edge, though Giorgio is also fast.

Barzagli was better than Chiellini ffs. Did you wathc the games. He wwas your best cb even acknowlegdged as the best cb by most journalist, but somehow chiellini the guy who played so many games as lb is the better cb....juve fans....fml....

jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 10227
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by juventus101 Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:35 am

Barzagli played on the right of the 352 with Chiellini on the left. Barzagli has had an amazing season, yea possibly even better than Chiellini this season, but Barzagli has also been one of the best in the whole world this season. Overall though, Chiellini is better in my opinion. Both have been better than Silva this season, and Chiellini is better than Silva any day.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2537
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by Rossonero23 Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:34 am

Chiellini is smarter then Silva? LOL

Thanks for the laugh, Juvefan.

How do Juve have the best defense in the world when they didn't play in the CL? No offense, but Serie A is pretty terrible tbh ( hence loss of CL spot ) there are not many world class players in Italy, so JuBe didn't properly test themselves. They will next year though, in the CL at least.

Cool

Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 450
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by juventus101 Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:48 am

Italy is still one of the strongest leagues in the world. Outside of Barcelona and Madrid, what real world class quality does Spain have? Spain was never in jeopardy of losing a CL spot but, while they have might have two teams in the Top3-4 in the world, thd rest of the table sucks in comparison to the other top 3 leagues. So that argument holds no ground.

And yes, Chiellini is very smart. He looks like your typical all brawn no brains kinda guy, but, while he has the brawn, he also has the brains to.back it.up.

What does playing in the CL make a difference? Statistically, as in league form, we had the bsst defense in the world. Youre argument is that we didnt have to play in the CL? We still played plenty of midweek games, whether they were league games or cup games where we went all the way to the final. Also, the one time we were stumbling was when we DIDNT have midweek games, so again that argument holds no ground. When we wsre playing midweek games we played ajd beat all of Napoli, then Milan, then Palermo, then Lazio, then Roma, all in the span of two weeks. So try again.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2537
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by MrDeeds Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:09 am

juventus101 wrote:Chiellini. Theyre both top class defenders, but i consider Chiellini to be #1. When Thiago Silva marks both Villa and Torres out of the game practically by himself, gimme a call. Chiellini was also the heart of the bsst defense in the world this season. We beat Milan twice this season and tied twice. Which means Milans defenders, such as Silva, had more problems with our attackers, such as Vucinic, Matri, Quags, and ADP, than Chiellini had with Ibra, Pato, Robinho, and Cassano. With all due respect to our attackers, Milans forwards are definitely better, yet Chiellini did better. Chiellini is stronger in the air, smarter, stronger overall, and a better tackler. Chielljni is also EASILY the bsst slide tackler in the world. Also better at interceptions. Thiago Silva is better at shooting and has a slight speed edge, though Giorgio is also fast.

You can not be serious. Jesus CHRIST rofl

MrDeeds
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 126
Join date : 2012-05-08

Back to top Go down

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:08 pm

Chiellol a better CB than Thiago Silva ? Seriously Juventini , i am used to being entertained from what i read of you often , but stop embrarrasing yourselves in this one , it was funny at first , but now it's quite lame.

You dare say the most flawless CB in the world , most techniqal defender in Serie A and with anticipation skills unmatched by any defender in the world worst than Chielol ?

Chiellini ? the same guy , who makes more tackles than DM during games , always plays like a raging bull on 1vs1 and his positional sense is often wrong and leads to lolworthy errors ... some of you call him better than T.S .?

How can some people be that deluded is beyond comprehension .

Ok , Chiellini is your player and he's a great guy on top of that , ok whatever , but when it's that obvious , just concede , most of you try to prove pigs fly .

And you re not even doing it right :coffee:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by Cassius Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:52 pm

Milan fans acting as if it's a crime that Chiellini could be better than TS.

Both great defenders. Any team would be lucky to have them.

Juventus and PSG are very happy about their players.


Plus I read a post saying Chiellini makes atleast 1 high profile mistake every game? Show me please cause I think your a filthy liar.

IMO the 'overrating brazilians' syndrome has kicked in. Yeah TS is very good, but you lot are acting as if he's the second coming of Beckenbauer or something.

Let's see how he progresses because for me the best CB in the world still is rightly Vidic and people often forget Puyol too. Two world class defenders everybody has stopped talking about since the 'there can't be a better cb than TS' gravy train that Milanista's and the sheep following them blindly have started.

Anyway, I like TS, just not self righteous Milan fans.

Would just like to also add FORZA GORGIO! THE GLADIATOR! :bow:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1536
Join date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:31 pm

Laughing

Vidic is the best CB in the world now ,isn't he.. I am not sure if you are aware , he missed the whole season .. just because Chielol isn't the best , someone else must be , anything but Milan's Thiago Laughing

you never fail to entertain me with your lolposts Juventini
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by 7amood11 Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:56 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:This is going to turn into a massive troll thread Laughing

In any case TS is the best CB in the world so he's better but Chiellini is WC too and as far as iam concerned he's been better than TS this season.


^ That is pretty much what I was thinking.

By the way, stop saying there's no contest lol Laughing Because there is, and it's close.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 3112
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by Cotes Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:02 pm

Divine Intervention wrote:Thse that voted Chiellini need their head examined. No surprise its the people that probably dont watch Serie A. Chiellini wasnt even the best defender in Juve ffs, BArzagli was and he is somehow better than Silva? people on this forum need to get a grip instaed of using FIFA ratings or goal.com ratings to judge a players ability. Chiellini is error prone. MAkes at least one high profile error per game.

Let him be better than Barzagli first before you compare him to Silva ffs. What an embarssment.

So when ur coach said "Cheillini can mark 3 man all by himself"
what was his error then?
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by BigBadBen Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:44 pm

So to some this thread up.

Milan fans think Thiago Silva is better, and that Juventus fans are a joke.

Juventus fans think Girogio Chiellini is better, and that Milan fans are a joke.


I, as a Manchester United fan, think Chiellini is better. Just my 2 cents.

BigBadBen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 181
Join date : 2012-06-16

Back to top Go down

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by Ganso Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:47 pm

chiellini doesnt even play in cl ffs Laughing
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:56 pm

7amood11 wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:This is going to turn into a massive troll thread Laughing

In any case TS is the best CB in the world so he's better but Chiellini is WC too and as far as iam concerned he's been better than TS this season.


^ That is pretty much what I was thinking.

By the way, stop saying there's no contest lol Laughing Because there is, and it's close.

Of course there's a contest . Not that close as you think though , Laughing .

The fact that Juventini consider Chiellini the best CB at Juventus , doesn't mean he's close to Thiago Silva .
Because better he isn't by any means, not a coincedence most neutrals and the majority goes with Thiago Silva . Let me give an example , because none here really bothered to compare rather trash talk the other .

Let's put his tackling into perspective , since you all claim he's great at.

For starters , a CB shouldn't be relying that much on tackling Laughing ; doesn't matter how good he is at it. It's too riskful and one single tackle wrong can jeopardise his team , be it a 2nd yellow , red card , foul near the box or even penalty.

So , why he tackles that hard?? He tackles so much because his positional sense is always suspect. Look at all the best CBs around or in the past . All of them avoided tackling like the plague , despite being good at it. Only as a last resort they used tackling.

Now , another reason he tackles so much , especialy on the flanks , is because he's not flexible to mark closely tricky holders or dribblers. He has no other option but to tackle to avoid getting roasted from a quick move or allow a cross instead.

He's great at tackling , but because of his average positional sense and his flexibility is quite average due to his hight and bulk..

_

Now have a look on Thiago Silva .

There have been games he hasn't even commited a foul Laughing , let alone tackling and still gets the job done . Thiago's positional sense and understanding of the opponent , along with his pacy moves and flexible marking , allows him to avoid tacklings , to an extend of 0.something a game , that even though he's still exceptional at tackling too. The best CB must have the best positional sense , it's a given , and Chiellini is definitely not better at this one than Silva.

Another interesting fact is that Chiellini commits lots of fouls in games and in general and a lot of that come from tackles . I don't know the exact statistics , but from the fouls Thiago has commited this season , Chiellini's must be at least double Laughing . Won't even mention yellow cards , Thiago has what , 2 ? 3 maximum .

___

I can continue all day . What else you want to compare really ?Clearing chances ? Pace ? Overall technique(that will be fun lol) ? Better in the air is debatable , but still positional sense comes in between as well , as proved once again against Croatia by Chiellini.

There's not a single thing Chiellini does better than Silva , expect playing LB .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:01 pm

BigBadBen wrote:So to some this thread up.

Milan fans think Thiago Silva is better, and that Juventus fans are a joke.

Juventus fans think Girogio Chiellini is better, and that Milan fans are a joke.


I, as a Manchester United fan, think Chiellini is better. Just my 2 cents.


Manchester fans think Ferdinand is better and that Chelsea fans are a joke.

Chelsea fans think Terry is better and that United fans are a joke.

I, as a Milan fan , think Terry is better . Just my 2 cents.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by BigBadBen Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:06 pm

Dante wrote:
BigBadBen wrote:So to some this thread up.

Milan fans think Thiago Silva is better, and that Juventus fans are a joke.

Juventus fans think Girogio Chiellini is better, and that Milan fans are a joke.


I, as a Manchester United fan, think Chiellini is better. Just my 2 cents.


Manchester fans think Ferdinand is better and that Chelsea fans are a joke.

Chelsea fans think Terry is better and that United fans are a joke.

I, as a Milan fan , think Terry is better . Just my 2 cents.


Actually I agree, Terry is better.

I'm not a biased gimp, unlike some people.



I like that one of your arguments against Chiellini is he tackles a lot, thats what defenders do, they tackle and get the ball back. And he's great at it. Rather that, than some bitch, whos afraid to tackle, and contiunally backs off, allowing a great player some time and space on the ball.

If I could pick either one to play for my team it would be Chiellini.

BigBadBen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 181
Join date : 2012-06-16

Back to top Go down

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:14 pm

you don't get it do you. If you have such a positional sense like Thiago Silva , you have no need for tackles and only do that as a last resort . Great defenders mark or obtain the ball clearly with risking as less possible .

Tackling all the time is riskfull , to say the least and even forwards can make good tackles , i swear Rooney or Tevez tackle better than some CBs Laughing

Don't be such a smartass next time , tackling is part of defending no arguements there , but not something you want to rely uppon , when you want to call yourself the best CB around.

Technicaly speaking , Thiago Silva plays the position a lot better. Practicaly speaking , he has done better as an individual and that in the CL as well .

Conclusion : He is better . Laughing

as for your "unbiased 2 cents" it's definitely due to you haven't watched much of Thiago or at all , that's why .

Another question i want to make , is this , do you think PSG throwed in a record offer for something less than the best CB in the world ?

answer me Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by BigBadBen Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:33 pm

PSG have too much money to burn. Their manager is Ancelotti, who was manager when Silva signed. So they have connections. And they know Milan would not sell, unless it was a good monetary offer.

It's pointless arguing with biased fans such as your self, your as bad as those Madrid fan boys who think Ronaldo is better than Messi.




Last edited by BigBadBen on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

BigBadBen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 181
Join date : 2012-06-16

Back to top Go down

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:33 pm

Divine Intervention wrote:Thse that voted Chiellini need their head examined. No surprise its the people that probably dont watch Serie A. Chiellini wasnt even the best defender in Juve ffs, BArzagli was and he is somehow better than Silva? people on this forum need to get a grip instaed of using FIFA ratings or goal.com ratings to judge a players ability. Chiellini is error prone. MAkes at least one high profile error per game.

Let him be better than Barzagli first before you compare him to Silva ffs. What an embarssment.

Spot on. also + 1
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:40 pm

BigBadBen wrote:PSG have too much money to burn. Their manager is Ancelotti, who was manager when Silva signed. So they have connections. And they know Milan would not sell, unless it was a good monetary offer.

It's pointless arguing with biased fans such as your self, your as bad as those Madrid fan boys who think Ronaldo is better than Messi.



At least i gave my opinion with details and explanations more than once. All you did is this "Chielol better dan Thiago Silva" , without even bothering to explain why , other than bash my posts.

So . gtfo , you can't even debate a bit more than Xplayer>Yplayer
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by Cassius Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:26 pm

Of course Vidic is still a beast. Guy gets an unfortunate injury n all of a sudden he is shit? I know he hasn't played all season but that doesn't change that up untill his injury he was dominating.

Also just want to point a few things out, your so hasty to critize Chiellini and gobble TS's nuts but lets face it theres a lot more aspects to being a great defender that you have pointed out.

Chiellini > TS as he can also play LB fairly well. TS cannot.
Chiellini > TS at tactical defending. Chiello is an old fashion typical defender not afraid to pull a shirt here and there to gain an advantage. He's so good at it he gets away with it the majority of the time.
Chiellini > TS at jostling, he can take down powerhouses like inform ibra's tell me 3 great strikers TS has silenced?
Chiellini > TS at man marking, like someone else said he silenced both an inform Torres and David villa at the same time. Almost single handedly.

But oh yeah I forgot he's not played in the CL for 2 seasons so TS is automatically better than him.. LOL just no.

Dante: 'TS da best cz he haz pozitionin an duznt need 2 mke taklz'

Moooar biasness. Thialol Silrofl. See making fun of someones name doesn't make them worse than they are.

You my crazy Milan friend are nothing but a hater.

Chielol > Thialol Silrolf as a CB and LB banana

Anyway just thought I'd post the same type of stuff you do and see how you react. Very Happy Bon voyageeee!

Spoiler:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1536
Join date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by Ganso Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:40 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:
Chiellini > TS as he can also play LB fairly well. TS cannot.Well,im sorry that Allgeri isnt dumb enough to use the best CB in the world as a LB Rolling Eyes .
Chiellini > TS at tactical defending. Chiello is an old fashion typical defender not afraid to pull a shirt here and there to gain an advantage. He's so good at it he gets away with it the majority of the time.That just makes Ts better since he doesnt even need to make tactical fouls and pull shirts to stop players.2 yello cards in the past 2 seasons,nuff said Laughing
Chiellini > TS at jostling, he can take down powerhouses like inform ibra's tell me 3 great strikers TS has silenced?Eto,RVP,Villa,Higuain
Chiellini > TS at man marking, like someone else said he silenced both an inform Torres and David villa at the same time. Almost single handedly.Thats cute
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by Cassius Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Ganso wrote:
Cassius_Case wrote:
Chiellini > TS as he can also play LB fairly well. TS cannot.Well,im sorry that Allgeri isnt dumb enough to use the best CB in the world as a LB Rolling Eyes .
Chiellini > TS at tactical defending. Chiello is an old fashion typical defender not afraid to pull a shirt here and there to gain an advantage. He's so good at it he gets away with it the majority of the time.That just makes Ts better since he doesnt even need to make tactical fouls and pull shirts to stop players.2 yello cards in the past 2 seasons,nuff said Laughing
Chiellini > TS at jostling, he can take down powerhouses like inform ibra's tell me 3 great strikers TS has silenced?Eto,RVP,Villa,Higuain
Chiellini > TS at man marking, like someone else said he silenced both an inform Torres and David villa at the same time. Almost single handedly.Thats cute
Conte managed it, not Chiellini's fault he's better at CB and LB than Thialol Silrolf.

I'm sorry but sometimes you just need to do that stuff, as seen in the CL with chelsea's win using tactics like that, when TS comes up vs a brilliant striker and can't beat him with his defending skills he'll be branded useless but when Chiellini tactically pulls shirts, grapples, trips people up (like gentile who is remembered for many things but mainly silencing none other than Diego Armando Maradona with tactics like that) and teaches said attacker a lesson he'll be known for years to come.

As good as Higauin is I wouldn't call him a great striker yet. And also silencing etoo is nothing, a young Danish player by the name of Fredrik Sorensen totally blocked out etoo all match a few seasons ago. Is he better than Chiello Or Thialol Silrolf too?
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1536
Join date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:02 pm

This is too much of a Juve trolololpost .. You compare this joke with my part-analysis on both players?

I should have known better. The intelligence of some particular Juventini just fail when it comes to serious debate , i shouldn't have responded seriously...

The most funny part from all this , is Chielol being better tacticaly. You believe tactical is pulling a bit of shirt+get away with it? unbelieavable , you re really clueless aren't you .. lol did you just say that

Or , look at this : One of the reasons Chielololo is better than Thiago Silva is
Chiellini > TS as he can also play LB fairly well. TS cannot

Chiellini is better CB because apparently he plays LB also :I'mveryunoriginal:

do you realise the failure , or you want me to post a meme next time Laughing
_

@ Cassius_Lost_Case

Thialol Silrofl isn't even remotely funny. You try to troll a bit and you fail even to do that .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by Ganso Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:06 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:
Ganso wrote:
Cassius_Case wrote:
Chiellini > TS as he can also play LB fairly well. TS cannot.Well,im sorry that Allgeri isnt dumb enough to use the best CB in the world as a LB Rolling Eyes .
Chiellini > TS at tactical defending. Chiello is an old fashion typical defender not afraid to pull a shirt here and there to gain an advantage. He's so good at it he gets away with it the majority of the time.That just makes Ts better since he doesnt even need to make tactical fouls and pull shirts to stop players.2 yello cards in the past 2 seasons,nuff said Laughing
Chiellini > TS at jostling, he can take down powerhouses like inform ibra's tell me 3 great strikers TS has silenced?Eto,RVP,Villa,Higuain
Chiellini > TS at man marking, like someone else said he silenced both an inform Torres and David villa at the same time. Almost single handedly.Thats cute
Conte managed it, not Chiellini's fault he's better at CB and LB than Thialol Silrolf.

I'm sorry but sometimes you just need to do that stuff, as seen in the CL with chelsea's win using tactics like that, when TS comes up vs a brilliant striker and can't beat him with his defending skills he'll be branded useless but when Chiellini tactically pulls shirts, grapples, trips people up (like gentile who is remembered for many things but mainly silencing none other than Diego Armando Maradona with tactics like that) and teaches said attacker a lesson he'll be known for years to come.

As good as Higauin is I wouldn't call him a great striker yet. And also silencing etoo is nothing, a young Danish player by the name of Fredrik Sorensen totally blocked out etoo all match a few seasons ago. Is he better than Chiello Or Thialol Silrolf too?

when did that happen?

and silencing eto is nothing?? rofl im done here
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:08 pm

Juventus fans really think that Chiellini is better, I mean really?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 17194
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by Cassius Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:11 pm

the guy can't even see I'm using his logic :facepalm:

@ganso, well if TS is best defenda eva in da wurld according to you guys and Chiellini is the worst why can a 19 year old Danish defender playing out of position in his first season in a new country silence etoo and I'm meant to be impressed the so called best defender in the world has done it??
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1536
Join date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum