billy_gr
DRK
Kick
Milantildeath
31 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

WHO?

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva Vote_lcap66%Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva Vote_rcap 66% 
[ 33 ]
Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva Vote_lcap34%Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva Vote_rcap 34% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 50

Poll closed

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva Empty Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:32 am

If this thread is already made, I apologize. I've just gotta know what everyone thinks. Apparently Chiellini is the worlds best defender according to Juventus fans (not bashing you guys). I just think it's ridiculous to even compare the two. Silva is better, technically, tactially, physically, A lot faster, better eye for goal and a WAAAAAY better shot. Please discuss, for me it's no contest. I rate Barzagli over Chiellini.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva Empty Re: Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by Kick Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:27 am

No Brainer for me, TS wins it.

Chiellini is fantastic though.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva Empty Re: Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by DRK Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:20 am

Silva :coffee:
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:45 am

TS
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:57 am

Have to go with my boy Chiellini.

The guy is just a warrior, reminds me of a prime Terry, fights for every last inch on the field and has a inspirational quality you can just fall in love with.

I really haven't seen as much of TS as I have of Chiellini. I can't really remember any of his performances, not like I remember Chiellini against us the last timeJuve we were in CL anyway.So there's probably aninherent bias to my pick.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:20 am

Chiellini is fantastic, but Thiago Silva is the best centre-back in the world.

Last edited by urbaNRoots on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDeeds Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:22 am

Is this serious? I'm gonna vote for Chiellini(TRASH, scum, disgrace) just to troll.

MrDeeds
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:58 am

This is going to turn into a massive troll thread Laughing

In any case TS is the best CB in the world so he's better but Chiellini is WC too and as far as iam concerned he's been better than TS this season.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:59 am

Thiago $ilva wins this one.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:28 pm

TS all day long.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:15 pm

im italian and i love chiellini really, but im a Milanista a TS is a rock.

TS for me
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:06 pm

not even debatable.but i think chielini is underrated,top 5 CB imo
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:23 pm

Thiago Silva should handsomely win this. Nothing wrong with Chiellini but Silva is just better than him in most things related to a centre back. Maybe because I see Chiellini as a quite rich man's Montero (brawn, aggression but with a good amount of brain on him. Can't make those tackles being mindless)...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:25 pm

Thiago Silva.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:23 pm

You opened this vote in the wrong time, after Chiellini's mistake yesterday lol

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:35 pm

I think Thiago Silva is a more complete defender than Chiellini.

Last edited by mtfootball on Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:36 pm

Chileini would have won 2 days ago...rite?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:32 pm

Yeah...let's make a poll when Chiellini makes a mistake....
why didn't u create a poll when Thiago Silva gave Roskicy an assist vs Arsenal's demolition of AC????
http://www.golofans.com/arsenal-vs-ac-milan-2-0-tomas-rosicky-goal/11126/ <<< why not after this?

I go with the Serie A 3 times defender of the year!!!!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:44 pm

Thiago Silva (TS) is the best center-back in the world. Thiago's reading of the game, anticipation, interception, and just overall poise when in control of the ball are abilities that Chiellini doesn't have. Chiellini is world-class none the less.
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:20 pm

The 2 best CB's in the world for sure. Can't decide, but I'd go for Silva, he's more consistent.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBadBen Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:05 am

For me Chiellini. He's the best Defender in the World, in my opinion.

BigBadBen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:42 pm

Thse that voted Chiellini need their head examined. No surprise its the people that probably dont watch Serie A. Chiellini wasnt even the best defender in Juve ffs, BArzagli was and he is somehow better than Silva? people on this forum need to get a grip instaed of using FIFA ratings or goal.com ratings to judge a players ability. Chiellini is error prone. MAkes at least one high profile error per game.

Let him be better than Barzagli first before you compare him to Silva ffs. What an embarssment.
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDeeds Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:50 pm

Chiellini has 10 votes. Jesus, the delusion of some Juve fans.

MrDeeds
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:08 pm

Chiellini. Theyre both top class defenders, but i consider Chiellini to be #1. When Thiago Silva marks both Villa and Torres out of the game practically by himself, gimme a call. Chiellini was also the heart of the bsst defense in the world this season. We beat Milan twice this season and tied twice. Which means Milans defenders, such as Silva, had more problems with our attackers, such as Vucinic, Matri, Quags, and ADP, than Chiellini had with Ibra, Pato, Robinho, and Cassano. With all due respect to our attackers, Milans forwards are definitely better, yet Chiellini did better. Chiellini is stronger in the air, smarter, stronger overall, and a better tackler. Chielljni is also EASILY the bsst slide tackler in the world. Also better at interceptions. Thiago Silva is better at shooting and has a slight speed edge, though Giorgio is also fast.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:13 pm

juventus101 wrote:Chiellini. Theyre both top class defenders, but i consider Chiellini to be #1. When Thiago Silva marks both Villa and Torres out of the game practically by himself, gimme a call. Chiellini was also the heart of the bsst defense in the world this season. We beat Milan twice this season and tied twice. Which means Milans defenders, such as Silva, had more problems with our attackers, such as Vucinic, Matri, Quags, and ADP, than Chiellini had with Ibra, Pato, Robinho, and Cassano. With all due respect to our attackers, Milans forwards are definitely better, yet Chiellini did better. Chiellini is stronger in the air, smarter, stronger overall, and a better tackler. Chielljni is also EASILY the bsst slide tackler in the world. Also better at interceptions. Thiago Silva is better at shooting and has a slight speed edge, though Giorgio is also fast.

Barzagli was better than Chiellini ffs. Did you wathc the games. He wwas your best cb even acknowlegdged as the best cb by most journalist, but somehow chiellini the guy who played so many games as lb is the better cb....juve fans....fml....
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next