Can we get bigger knee jerks?

+5
BiasedMilanFan3
Ganso
shamr9pato
Dante
Cruijf
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:35 am

Very Happy I Think selling a fan favorite player is going to disappoint fans and they are simply want to be heard , They should consider selling Pato or robinho if they need urgent profit

Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 1055
Join date : 2012-03-23

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by I Have Mono Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:39 am

shamr9pato wrote:Really? And here I thought being a fan meant sticking by your team -- not abandoning it once it goes through the slightest bit of trouble.

Just me though :coffee:

*bleep* that.
I drop teams like hot plates when they start losing.

Shows the owner that losing is not acceptable.

In the U.S. NFL stadiums have a minimum capacity of 65,000 and they sell out close to 90% even when the team goes 4-12
The fans expect shit to change but guess what ?
Those teams go 4-12 the next year, and the next year, and the next year. Shit doesn't change.

Stupid fans don't get it while the owners are laughing all the way to the bank.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 515
Join date : 2012-01-09

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:44 am

I Have Mono wrote:
shamr9pato wrote:Really? And here I thought being a fan meant sticking by your team -- not abandoning it once it goes through the slightest bit of trouble.

Just me though :coffee:

*bleep* that.
I drop teams like hot plates when they start losing.

Shows the owner that losing is not acceptable.

In the U.S. NFL stadiums have a minimum capacity of 65,000 and they sell out close to 90% even when the team goes 4-12
The fans expect shit to change but guess what ?
Those teams go 4-12 the next year, and the next year, and the next year. Shit doesn't change.

Stupid fans don't get it while the owners are laughing all the way to the bank.
Can we get bigger knee jerks?  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZXVOZfT86r-O-GYHCagUAOnJ7NZMYpAfbLPPYfkbpxtKgAUi5tw
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 1055
Join date : 2012-03-23

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Dante Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:22 am

ACMRox wrote:
Dante wrote:this was on every media , reliable news or football site in the world , for the last 2 days . Galliani flew to Paris to finalise the deal and Berlusconi even admited "I can’t not sell Thiago Silva for that sum."

and you still insist this is a rumour , Laughing . The failure is monumental , haven't seen anything like it before .

Can't find enough facepalms to reward you though .

If you were a sports journalist that needed money, and you heard that Galliani's was flying to Paris, what would you print? Tell me please.

And why isn't Thiago a PSG player yet?

It's useless to argue with fools. All they do is help raise your self esteem when you see how stupid some people can be.

You think Galliani went over there for relaxation or something ?Are you really that naive ? He was with Leonardo at PSG headquarters to finalise the deal , apparently it's still not done because of Berlusconi , who's trying to play the savior , because he has not any intention to spend at all this summer and he wants to deceive the fans with this , compensation.

Critical thinking. Ever heard of it??


P.S : just count all the personal stuff you ve thrown at me in this thread .

and you had claim it's me who was being emotional Laughing , when i didn't even try to return anything back . Me , Ganso , BMF3 and Forza all said the same things , the fans reactions are justified . Now , if some turned their back on the club at some point , once again , you re noone to judge them.

If you get off your high horse your highness , maybe you could get it as well .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Forza Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:34 am

This is not directed at anyone or any post in particular, but if we are going to have this discussion, let's not make it personal. Everyone's a bit stressed out after the last few days, but we are Milanisti, so we are all capable of intelligent conversation without turning this into a bitter argument. Ultimately, we can all agree that, regardless of our individual reactions to the Thiago Silva to PSG saga, we want the best for our club - and that's what is truly important.

FORZA MILAN!
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:49 am

What knee jerks *cough*.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1669
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 112

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Cruijf Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:16 am

Listen guys:

I'm sorry if I sounded arrogant in my posts, as I have the unfortunate tendency to speak in an arrogant and cynical tone when I'm angry, and yesterday I was supremely furious.

Dante:

I don't know if you've calmed down but I would like to tell you that you misunderstood nearly all my posts emphatically. Apologies if you were offended.

To Everyone:

I did not once defend B&G. I did not once deny my fury towards them. I hate them for even glancing towards Thiago Silva when they needed money.

But what I also hate is knee jerks and back-stabbers.

Milan has been in a situation that was much worse than this. Did we give up?

Juventus went to Serie B and lost nearly all its stars. What happened? Its fans stood by it.

Why? Because that's what fans do.

Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 3915
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Dante Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:58 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:This is not directed at anyone or any post in particular, but if we are going to have this discussion, let's not make it personal. Everyone's a bit stressed out after the last few days, but we are Milanisti, so we are all capable of intelligent conversation without turning this into a bitter argument. Ultimately, we can all agree that, regardless of our individual reactions to the Thiago Silva to PSG saga, we want the best for our club - and that's what is truly important.

FORZA MILAN!

hee started it !!!!

jks aside though . He even questioned my allegiance towards Milan , and i wasn't even mad when i replied , can't say anything better to prove my statement . My fault is that i tried to deal with his sayings a bit humoursly , and as a result , i gave this discussion the momentum it shouldn't get .

But it never got personal by me , nevermind emotional lol .


ACMRox wrote:Listen guys:

I'm sorry if I sounded arrogant in my posts, as I have the unfortunate tendency to speak in an arrogant and cynical tone when I'm angry, and yesterday I was supremely furious.

Dante:

I don't know if you've calmed down but I would like to tell you that you misunderstood nearly all my posts emphatically. Apologies if you were offended.

To Everyone:

I did not once defend B&G. I did not once deny my fury towards them. I hate them for even glancing towards Thiago Silva when they needed money.

But what I also hate is knee jerks and back-stabbers.

Milan has been in a situation that was much worse than this. Did we give up?

Juventus went to Serie B and lost nearly all its stars. What happened? Its fans stood by it.

Why? Because that's what fans do.


You admit you were supremely furious and you accused me ,lol, of being drunk and emotional ; And you ask if I calmed down -vagi- . sigh..but whatever , i don't want to continue this . And don't worry , i wasn't offended . Despite the stuff you thrown at me , once again i never took it personal , it would have shown on my warning bar & badly , trust me Laughing

As for the rest . All of the guys you accused of abandoning the club , think the same , but you accused them of knee jerk . I understood perfectly . You thought they ve been abandoning the club when they said some stuff , but you were very quick to judge . This was always towards the management , not towards the team ..
Milanisti and hardcore ultras did the same when we sold Kaka . You think they were at fault and acted knee jerk too? This pushed Berlusconi to buy Ibra and Robinho eventually , to try and attract people back into the San Siro again ..

In the end ,
why is it knee jerk after all the shit the management have done all these years . Of course it's time we call for heads after all this stuff , like so many fans have done for their clubs in the past , towards the management ! but not the team . Just look at my post , in Grande Milano's thread , you ll see how i feel about it.

P.S : You have nothing to apologise for , i told you already i didn't took it personal .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Forza Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:49 pm

Silva is staying, order and harmony in the world is restored... at least, relative to the last few days. :coffee:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum