Can we get bigger knee jerks?

+5
BiasedMilanFan3
Ganso
shamr9pato
Dante
Cruijf
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  Empty Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Cruijf Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:21 am

Quitting supporting club football, ranting in multiple threads at once, posting death threats to B&G and calling for the heads of the entire board isn't enough.

Bigger knee jerks please.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 3915
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Dante Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:34 am

ranting , death threats and calling for heads are anything other than knee jerks .

They are so legit , it's not even funny to debate it . If you think these are knee jerks , i question your sanity.

Just to raise a question , what else Berlusconi should do not to have this kind of reactions ? Sell the whole 11 maybe ? da faq Rox. Of course anyobody is ranting and is furious with it. Of course we are calling for heads whilst they been lying to the fans once again.

P.S : quitting club football isn't knee jerk as well. In a perfect world , it would either never happen to quit , otherwise if these reasons still excisted , then none would watch club football lol
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Cruijf Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:40 am

Dante wrote:ranting , death threats and calling for heads are anything other than knee jerks .

They are so legit , it's not even funny to debate it . If you think these are knee jerks , i question your sanity.

Just to raise a question , what else Berlusconi should do not to have this kind of reactions ? Sell the whole 11 maybe ? da faq Rox. Of course anyobody is ranting and is furious with it. Of course we are calling for heads whilst they been lying to the fans once again.

P.S : quitting club football isn't knee jerk as well. In a perfect world , it would either never happen to quit , otherwise if these reasons still excisted , then none would watch club football lol

Knee Jerk:

1. a reflex extension of the leg resulting from a sharp tap on the patellar tendon.

2. Reacting spontaneously in the expected manner: a knee-jerk cynic.

If quitting club football over a rumour isn't a knee jerk, what is?
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 3915
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by shamr9pato Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:51 am

i never threatened to stop supporting milan.. however i did say i wont be watchin any milan games if TS were leaving
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1204
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:52 am

Any fan would want give death threats to b and g
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Cruijf Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:00 am

shamr9pato wrote:i never threatened to stop supporting milan.. however i did say i wont be watchin any milan games if TS were leaving

Key word.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 3915
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Cruijf Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:01 am

shamr9pato wrote:i never threatened to stop supporting milan.. however i did say i wont be watchin any milan games if TS were leaving


Really? And here I thought being a fan meant sticking by your team -- not abandoning it once it goes through the slightest bit of trouble.

Just me though :coffee:


Last edited by ACMRox on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 3915
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Dante Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:01 am

honestly now. You put the definition there for what . Teach me maybe , lol . You don't even get it do you ?

Pay attention , many Milanisti has had enough of this pathetic sharade is called Berlusconi & Milan management. You re noone to judge them , they have every right to rant and call for heads . Thankfully , in Italy Milanisti did the same and they let their voices be heard.

Moreover , the management has done so many bull these years it's not even funny to call these reactions , knee jerk . Can't debate this any longer , because there's not anything left to say other than the same things once again . If you think these were knee jerk , then you agree with the sale of Thiago Silva , period.

P. S : I still question your sanity calling this totaly legit transfer negotiating for Silva , a rumour . Just Laughing . Where you living in a cave the last two days ? The fact that Thiago Silva was practicaly sold , doesn't ring a bell for you? The fact that could still be sold , despite what the reports say now, are a just a rumour for you apparently...

ok , whatever helps you sleep at night. But spare us the BS these were knee jerk. Knee jerk you can find after some games or a questionable transfer made like Mesbah.

Not when you sell the best CB in the world , lol i can't believe i am actually giving a shit to explain these stuff.



Last edited by Dante on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Cruijf Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:02 am

Dante wrote:honestly now. You put the definition there for what . Teach me maybe , lol . You don't even get it do you ?

Pay attention , many Milanisti has had enough of this pathetic sharade is called Berlusconi & Milan management. You re noone to judge them , they have every right to rant and call for heads . Thankfully , in Italy Milanisti did the same and they let their voices be heard.

Moreover , the management has done so many bull these years it's not even funny to call these reactions , knee jerk . Can't debate this any longer , because there's not anything left to say other than the same things once again . If you think these were knee jerk , then you agree with the sale of Thiago Silva , period.

P. S : I still question your sanity calling this totaly legit transfer negotiating for Silva , a rumour . Just Laughing . Where you living in a cave the last two days ? The fact that Thiago Silva was practicaly sold , doesn't ring a bell for you? The fact that could still be sold , despite what the reports say now, are a just a rumour for you apparently...

ok , whatever helps you sleep at night. But spare us the BS these were knee jerk. Knee jerk you can find after some games or a questionable transfer made like Mesbah.

Not when you sell the best CB in the world , lol i can't be leaving i am actually giving a shit to explain these stuff.


Dante.

Whatever you're on.

I want some.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 3915
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Cruijf Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:03 am

Dante wrote:honestly now. You put the definition there for what . Teach me maybe , lol . You don't even get it do you ?

Pay attention , many Milanisti has had enough of this pathetic sharade is called Berlusconi & Milan management. You re noone to judge them , they have every right to rant and call for heads . Thankfully , in Italy Milanisti did the same and they let their voices be heard.

Moreover , the management has done so many bull these years it's not even funny to call these reactions , knee jerk . Can't debate this any longer , because there's not anything left to say other than the same things once again . If you think these were knee jerk , then you agree with the sale of Thiago Silva , period.

P. S : I still question your sanity calling this totaly legit transfer negotiating for Silva , a rumour . Just Laughing . Where you living in a cave the last two days ? The fact that Thiago Silva was practicaly sold , doesn't ring a bell for you? The fact that could still be sold , despite what the reports say now, are a just a rumour for you apparently...

ok , whatever helps you sleep at night. But spare us the BS these were knee jerk. Knee jerk you can find after some games or a questionable transfer made like Mesbah.

Not when you sell the best CB in the world , lol i can't be leaving i am actually giving a shit to explain these stuff.


Hating B&G is one thing. Abandoning Milan is another. And to still call yourself a Milanista disgusts me.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 3915
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:07 am

ACMRox wrote:
Ganso wrote:Any fan would want give death threats to b and g

Really? And here I thought being a fan meant sticking by your team -- not abandoning it once it goes through the slightest bit of trouble.

Just me though :coffee:
And that's exactly what I'm doing....b&g are going to *bleep* the team.i stand by the team not presidents worried about their own financial situation


Last edited by Ganso on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Cruijf Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:09 am

Ganso wrote:
ACMRox wrote:
Ganso wrote:Any fan would want give death threats to b and g

Really? And here I thought being a fan meant sticking by your team -- not abandoning it once it goes through the slightest bit of trouble.

Just me though :coffee:
And that's exactly what I'm doing....b&g are going to *bleep* the team.instand by the team not presidents worried about their own financial situation

Sorry meant to quote Shamr's post above you. Edited.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 3915
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Cruijf Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:12 am

Ganso wrote:Any fan would want give death threats to b and g

My actual response to you is...

Do you want to simply release your anger... Or help our club change?

Because what our fellow Milanista's in Milan are doing is the latter. Let your voice be heard. Don't let your knee jerk death threats be heard.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 3915
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Dante Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:14 am

I don't know what to say really . The ignorance is strong in this one .

You even called Thiago's case , a rumour Laughing

and apparently , i am the one who is on something ... *impliedfacepalm*
I suggest not only you do well to want some , you need it bad. You need pwning , but i am too tired now. Later though .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Cruijf Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:16 am

Dante wrote:You even called Thiago's case , a rumour Laughing

Are you so thick-headed and ignorant that you believed every word Football Italia said?

It's common knowledge negotiations were going on, but the whole 'confirmed purchase' was BS the media made up to get money.

Critical thinking. Ever heard of it?
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 3915
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Dante Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:19 am

ACMRox wrote:
Dante wrote:honestly now. You put the definition there for what . Teach me maybe , lol . You don't even get it do you ?

Pay attention , many Milanisti has had enough of this pathetic sharade is called Berlusconi & Milan management. You re noone to judge them , they have every right to rant and call for heads . Thankfully , in Italy Milanisti did the same and they let their voices be heard.

Moreover , the management has done so many bull these years it's not even funny to call these reactions , knee jerk . Can't debate this any longer , because there's not anything left to say other than the same things once again . If you think these were knee jerk , then you agree with the sale of Thiago Silva , period.

P. S : I still question your sanity calling this totaly legit transfer negotiating for Silva , a rumour . Just Laughing . Where you living in a cave the last two days ? The fact that Thiago Silva was practicaly sold , doesn't ring a bell for you? The fact that could still be sold , despite what the reports say now, are a just a rumour for you apparently...

ok , whatever helps you sleep at night. But spare us the BS these were knee jerk. Knee jerk you can find after some games or a questionable transfer made like Mesbah.

Not when you sell the best CB in the world , lol i can't be leaving i am actually giving a shit to explain these stuff.


Hating B&G is one thing. Abandoning Milan is another. And to still call yourself a Milanista disgusts me.

lololololololol

find me a quote that i say something similar . Just try . Just because i am furious with ourmanagement ? everybody is . lol you re a joke ..

I have always and will always be close and there for the team , despite what the management is doing . The players on the pitch is the team son , not the management.

can't believe what i am reading . The annual awards of GL should have fail member of the season , you would have won by a mile Laughing

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Cruijf Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:23 am

Dante wrote:
can't believe what i am reading . The annual awards of GL should have fail member of the season , you would have won by a mile Laughing


Pretty sure that would go to the one who posts while emotionally and literally drunk Wink

Catch you later...Maybe when you're sober.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 3915
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Dante Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:31 am

ACMRox wrote:
Dante wrote:
can't believe what i am reading . The annual awards of GL should have fail member of the season , you would have won by a mile Laughing


Pretty sure that would go to the one who posts while emotionally and literally drunk Wink

Catch you later...Maybe when you're sober.

lol i am totaly sober . Just can't believe the bs i am reading . Emotional ? i am getting to angry point by your lolposts , but anyway.. we ll see what people have to say about the latest "rumour" you think this is as well Laughing

And i am pretty sure i wouldn't be voted for a fail , you either like it or not.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Dante Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:36 am

Ganso wrote:
ACMRox wrote:
Ganso wrote:Any fan would want give death threats to b and g

Really? And here I thought being a fan meant sticking by your team -- not abandoning it once it goes through the slightest bit of trouble.

Just me though :coffee:
And that's exactly what I'm doing....b&g are going to *bleep* the team.i stand by the team not presidents worried about their own financial situation

You lost 5 minutes like me , explaing the obvious and he still doesn't get it , not much left to say .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Cruijf Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:36 am

ACMRox wrote:
Dante wrote:You even called Thiago's case , a rumour Laughing

Are you so thick-headed and ignorant that you believed every word Football Italia said?

It's common knowledge negotiations were going on, but the whole 'confirmed purchase' was BS the media made up to get money.

Critical thinking. Ever heard of it?
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 3915
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Dante Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:44 am

this was on every media , reliable news or football site in the world , for the last 2 days . Galliani flew to Paris to finalise the deal and Berlusconi even admited "I can’t not sell Thiago Silva for that sum."

and you still insist this is a rumour , Laughing . The failure is monumental , haven't seen anything like it before .

Can't find enough facepalms to reward you though .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Cruijf Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:03 am

Dante wrote:this was on every media , reliable news or football site in the world , for the last 2 days . Galliani flew to Paris to finalise the deal and Berlusconi even admited "I can’t not sell Thiago Silva for that sum."

and you still insist this is a rumour , Laughing . The failure is monumental , haven't seen anything like it before .

Can't find enough facepalms to reward you though .

If you were a sports journalist that needed money, and you heard that Galliani's was flying to Paris, what would you print? Tell me please.

And why isn't Thiago a PSG player yet?

It's useless to argue with fools. All they do is help raise your self esteem when you see how stupid some people can be.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 3915
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:58 am

Selling Silva wasn't a rumor

Galliani WAS in Paris
He himself CONFIRMED he was in negotiations with QSG
Leonardo has openly discussed these negotiations with Galliani regarding Silva

As for the management...
Let's put it this way. It is a knee jerk and posters here, including myself, have over exaggerated claims BUT it is completely justified. The prospect of selling Silva, no matter what club, should be laughed off. But the fact that Galliani had the nerve to say he is 99.9% sure of staying AND THEN going to Paris to negotiate. Inexcusable. Especially after we lose 8 or so core players of the team.

Yes, we need money but selling Silva is not the answer.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4219
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Forza Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:33 am

We all have a right to be absolutely furious with the board. That's not a knee-jerk reaction, anyone who has any knowledge about the recent history of our club will realise that this was the culmination of years of unnecessary frustration due to lack of continuous structural reform and neglect of financial responsibility.

On the other hand, people saying they will stop following Milan have no loyalty. That's just ridiculous. It's paradoxical to say that you care so much about the club that you would stop caring about it if something catastrophic happened.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:35 am

Very Happy I Think selling a fan favorite player is going to disappoint fans and they are simply want to be heard , They should consider selling Pato or robinho if they need urgent profit
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 1055
Join date : 2012-03-23

Back to top Go down

Can we get bigger knee jerks?  Empty Re: Can we get bigger knee jerks?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum