che
BAYERN_MUNICH
17 posters

Go down

SPOX Top 11 from the first round Empty SPOX Top 11 from the first round

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:44 am

SPOX Top 11 from the first round Spox-top-11-514

google translator:

Neuer:The Bayern keeper had nothing against Portugal at first little, but played well and was twice on the spot. In the second half, he then became more and more into the spotlight and shone at the end with a superb save from Varela, who secured the German team's victory.

Badstuber:Very experienced, as required by Loew anticipation strong, undefeated in the air against the much smaller but Postiga. Nani was once against and acted too late, therefore, a yellow. Focused, confident, ripped off. Nani's attempt blocked in injury time off.

Daniele de Rossi:Prandelli was summoned almost as a sweeper and scooped back, what was it clear up. In excellent positional sense, this absolutely vicious in battle. Resented green and blue, but as a Spaniard came through and hit to compensate. A leading player par excellence.

Hummels:He was given preference over Mertesacker. Superior first Half-time, perfect positional play, the ball and with two great Preview directly into the tip. Allowed (?) Even with the ball over the center line of running and so boost the game. Was felt safer by the minute and was really fun to bite into the game. Without error in its first tournament game ever. Exception: the last Indebted chance with Portugal.

Pirlo:The creative center of the Italians was a first-class ball distributor. With his brilliant passes, he opened the game on the site. Even under pressure, could Pirlo free in confined spaces and over again. Absolutely indispensable for the Azzurri.

Konstantin Syrjanow:Reeled off many kilometers, closed in and turned on the defensive gaps are regularly in the offensive. Varied the pace again and put together the equally strong Dsagojew colleagues sent a couple of times in the limelight.

Schirokow:Formed together with his Zenit teammate Zyryanov and Denisov at the heart of the Russian Siegerelf. Always playable, to participate and score goals with his beautiful chip to make it 2-0 in the decisive Russian gala to kick-EM.

Iniesta:The Barca midfielder was best man at the Spaniards. Tactically disciplined Italians standing against the most creative man in the world and European champions and participated in almost every attack. In the previous best game of the Championship, together with Pirlo's strongest player, just in the financial statements lacked the last ounce.

Dsagojew:Marat Izmailov was actually a candidate for the starting eleven. Dsagojew, the Russian super talent, undisciplined, out of shape and recently returned from an injury should be included are the wild card on the field. Two goals and a man-of-the-match award after he and his team is one of the dark horses. Izmailov and must continue to take place on the bench.

Schewtschenko:Many had already written off and he attributed his nomination to his merits alone, the Ukrainian football. Now his critics are likely to remain silent for now. Sheva itself, while not as superior game, but he proved that he has his eye for goal will not go down. Sweden faced its importance to this team impressively demonstrated.

Mandzukic:The Wolfsburg striker scored twice to the head on the spot, the second goal assisted by Given. Mandzukic was very moving was, engaged in the duels and put together with Everton's back four Jelavic the Irish always under pressure.

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/em/em-2012/1206/Artikel/spox-top-11-1-spieltag-manuel-neuer-mats-hummels-holger-badstuber-iniesta-andrea-pirlo-mario-mandzukic-dsagojew.html
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

SPOX Top 11 from the first round Empty Re: SPOX Top 11 from the first round

Post by che Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:54 am

sneijder >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pirlo

sorry for the spammy post, i felt the need to emphasise this

also dsagojew Laughing best bastardisation ever Laughing
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:57 am

I think this "Syrjanow" = Zyryanov
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:02 pm

German transcribes Russian much differently than English does, that's why you probably won't recognize the names.
We write the Ukrainian DM Timoschtschuk btw...

That being said, I agree with this team a lot more than I do with the Goal.com one, which was lacking Hummels, who was the best defender of match day 1 by far, and I watched ALL ZE GAMES.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:05 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:German transcribes Russian much differently than English does, that's why you probably won't recognize the names.
We write the Ukrainian DM Timoschtschuk btw...

That being said, I agree with this team a lot more than I do with the Goal.com one, which was lacking Hummels, who was the best defender of match day 1 by far, and I watched ALL ZE GAMES.

SPOX make the most classy german articles from all sport sites, including kicker,sportbild,sport1 and so on. In comparison to them they have so much more football knowledge.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:05 pm

che wrote:sneijder >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pirlo

Yes Sneijder should have been there, he was excellent. But not in Pirlo's place, they play in different positions :facepalm:
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:08 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
SPOX make the most classy german articles from all sport sites, including kicker,sportbild,sport1 and so on. In comparison to them they have so much more football knowledge.

Well, the classiest after 11freunde.de, they're the kings of kings.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:13 pm

Sneijder made 10 chances which is the most a Midfielder has made in a single Match in the Euros since 1980's. I think this has been posted in many websites.

He should have walked into the team,probably the first guy to be there. Other than that Solid Team more or less

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:28 pm

Sneijder should have been there instead of Syrjanow who I assume is Zyranov. He didn't get there solely based on the fact his team lost. Also Mandzukic should be replaced by Arshavin.

Other than that, the team is pretty spot on.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:48 pm

che wrote:sneijder >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pirlo

They don't even play in the same positions lol Laughing
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:49 pm

Buffon and Casillas were better. Don't know who between the two.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:53 pm

Completely different position. Sniejder should have be in Shirakov place if we had win.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:10 pm

Pirlo &De Rossi cheers
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:37 pm

leemhuis wrote:Buffon and Casillas were better. Don't know who between the two.

I thought Casillas was better on the day, because if it wasn't for his play Spain would of lost to Italy who was the superior side on that day.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:51 pm

not the same position my ass, sneijder moved deeper after vdv got subbed in and that's where his best moments came from

pirlo did *bleep* all for the entire game except for the assist, selecting him is a joke
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:53 pm

Badstuber in that list Laughing..Iniesta as a LW haha. Who dafuq made that list?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:10 pm

che wrote:not the same position my ass, sneijder moved deeper after vdv got subbed in and that's where his best moments came from

pirlo did *bleep* all for the entire game except for the assist, selecting him is a joke
Assist vs the reigning world and european champions makes it laughable? Hardly. He had a good match anyways. Sneijder should be included I agree on that though.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:26 pm

Why are the names so fked up?

Last edited by Cotes on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:37 pm

che wrote:not the same position my ass, sneijder moved deeper after vdv got subbed in and that's where his best moments came from

yeah...& that is enough for him to be on the team than Sneijder He created a goal so his side drew...
If Sneijder had created a goal, Holland wouldn't have lost
Not only that, look at the oppositions...
U honestly would put a man who couldn't creat a goal vs Denmark over a man who did against Spain?

Why are you people so bias?
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:46 pm

Cotes wrote:Why are the names so fked up?
They aren't. That is the normal way to transliterate Russian/Ukrainian in German.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by totaalvoetbal Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:33 pm

Cotes wrote:

yeah...& that is enough for him to be on the team than Sneijder He created a goal so his side drew...
U honestly would put a man who couldn't creat a goal vs Denmark over a man who did against Spain?

Lol sneijder was god in the game vs Denmark... he created 10 scoring opportunities, a RECORD since 1980! Sneijder > Pirlo in the first round.
totaalvoetbal
totaalvoetbal
Prospect
Prospect

http://goingusa.waarbenjij.nu

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:45 pm

Cotes wrote:

Not sure if trolling or just stupid.

Did you even watch the Netherlands-Denmark match?

If you did, I'm speechless, I really am.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down