Vote for Barca's Section Awards!

2 posters

Go down

Vote for Barca's Section Awards! Empty Vote for Barca's Section Awards!

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:44 am

The nominations phase is now closed and we will open voting procedures. The nominations have been compiled and the most nominated users are now on the voting phase. You will notice that some categories have 3 candidates while some others have up to 7: when there are fewer candidates it's because those had a wide margin over the other, whereas if it was closer more participants have a chance.

Additionally, some people have been left wanting for the Section awards, claiming there were too few and the people who only follow their section had no incentives to participate in the voting procedure. As a result, there are 2 voting surveys, one for general members and one for sections. If you want to do both that's perfect, if you only find yourself aligned with 1 that's okay too. Both are voting for the final phase, not nominations. I will post a copy of this thread in every section to make sure it reaches the people that don't post here.

Vote for GL's general awards!
Vote for your section's awards!

If you have any questions or complaints, please post them at the thread in the general section so I don't have to keep track of 14 threads, or send them to me via message.

Cheers,
BC

PS: In the interest of transparency, if you want to see the survey results send me a message and I'll send it over
PPS: Mods I trust you're deciding on who will get the "Staff's Choice Award", not included in the survey obviously
PPPS: In order to read do the survey I had to look up the original B2B LB quote and I ended up reading this masterpiece. It's a damn shame no one has thought to vote for it as the thread of the season. Forum fail.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Vote for Barca's Section Awards! Empty Re: Vote for Barca's Section Awards!

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:04 pm

Only 2 people have voted so far. Voting closes in 2 days, so get on it if you planned on doing it. It's okay if you leave some parts blank.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:45 pm

Done, BC. Hope some more people vote.
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down