Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

+24
Kev
Doc
harhar11
Valkyrja
M99
Rebaño Sagrado
kiranr
che
EarlyPrototype
Adit
guest7
billionmillion
Harmonica
shinigami99
Le Samourai
Albiceleste
Lord Hades
The Franchise
DuringTheWar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
the xcx
Ganso
Lex
Grande_Milano
28 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:51 am

Se7en wrote:

And Messi is always a GOAT in friendlies, as soon as it becomes a official game he goes back to playing "deep" Laughing

Ignorance, Messi has scored 11 goals and provided 11 assists in his last 16 games for Argentina its obviously because he's playing a lot closer to goal now and not all of these are friendlys infact a lot of them have been WC qualifiers and lets be honest south american qualifying is very competitive.

Instead of turning a blind eye to it, accept the fact he was playing closer to the half way line than the 6 yard box Laughing

He doesnt have to now because Di Maria and Gago are the ones in deeper positions creating for him so he doesnt have to create and score and basically do everything for Argentina.

I can accept that the reason Ronaldo is poor for Portugal is due to a lack of service why cant any of you accept the reason Messi's performances were below par was because his role was completely different and played a lot deeper?

Also Messi scored in his last official game, ill-informed as usual Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Posts : 68968
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by che Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:57 am

messi doesn't score = HE DOESN'T SCORE LOLOLOL

messi scores = IT'S ONLY A FRIENDLY AND IT'S HIS TEAMMATES WORK LOLOLOL

this forum :bow:
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica
Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by Ganso Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:08 am

he scored more goals in this game than in all of his copa americas and world cups combined Laughing
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:14 am

Ganso wrote:he scored more goals in this game than in all of his copa americas and world cups combined Laughing

Not true :coffee: he has scored 4 goals in said tournaments ( 2 of them tournamnes when he was kid Laughing ) troll moar Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68968
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by Ganso Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:19 am

no goals in 2010 WC,2011 CA

1 goal in 2006 WC,1 goal in 2007 CA

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am

Ganso wrote:no goals in 2010 WC,2011 CA

1 goal in 2006 WC,1 goal in 2007 CA


He had atleast 2 in 2007 in CA that i and wikipedia are aware of Laughing

Plus the comparisons are not fair as he was a kid in 2006 and 2007 and in 2010 he was ridiculously unlucky and i keep saying this but its fact he played closer to Mascherano than Tevez ffs Laughing

Has Messi ever played as close to goal in these competitions as he has done for Argentina in last season?

No is the answer the reason he's scoring for Argentina now is because he's playing close to goal like he does for Barcelona the drastic difference in goal return in last year is obvious Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68968
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by kiranr Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:39 am

i don't really understand the point of this argument? Are the people trying to say he does not perform for his NT? Laughing

He is usually their best player everytime he plays. How is that not good performance? What do you want him to do, create and score himself every game?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:28 am

Laughing The antimessi's are getting annihilated in every thread

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by Ganso Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:31 am

yes,i have been proven wrong.messi is a goat in official competitions
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:35 am

But but but its Brazil...it doesn't matter if I've never heard of the guys playing as cb's its Brazil Laughing
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 5928
Join date : 2011-07-30

Back to top Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:47 am

Ganso wrote:yes,i have been proven wrong.messi is a goat in official competitions

If by WC and Copa..... He hardly played in 2006 and in 2007 Copa he was voted in team of tournament and young player of tournament....

In 2010 and 2011 as i pointed out many many times..... he played so f*ckin deep to do anything the comparison between Messi's average position between the WC and Copa and last year is drastic and thats not just friendlies thats WC qualifiers as well..... if you chose to ignore all these facts thats not my problem....

And i never said Messi was a GOAT in international tournaments but there are reasons for that as i explained many times.

Anyway as i pointed out many many times as well which seems to be to hard for people to understand is that you dont have to score to perform.....

As i said many many times Messi has always performed for Argentina outside of the Maradona era.... because he doesnt score doesnt mean he's been shit.

Half of Messi's goals for Argentina have come in the last year.... why? because he's playing closer to goal how hard is this to understand Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68968
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by guest7 Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:54 am

This is going to be hilarious to bump later when the World Cup starts and Mehssi chokes again

Even Ronaldo was GOAT in the WC qualification rounds but as soon as the actual competition started he only scored 1 goal Laughing Same is going to happen for Mehssi
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:00 am

Ronaldo was GOAT against Khazkstan and Azerbaijan. Messi can actually perform for his national team in big games and score against the big teams.

Where was all the talk about Ronaldo this weekend btw? Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Le_210

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by Lord Hades Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:33 am

Albiceleste wrote:Ronaldo was GOAT against Khazkstan and Azerbaijan. Messi can actually perform for his national team in big games and score against the big teams.

Where was all the talk about Ronaldo this weekend btw? Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Le_210

actually ronaldo scored quite a few in the qualification round including the playoffs against decent teams like denmark, bosnia, so i can use the same arguement to say he has started performing for portugal
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by Ganso Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:53 pm

i will bump this in 2014
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by M99 Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:53 am

Seriously, now the wanking is getting ridiculous :facepalm:

Are people seriously saying that Brazil's defence led by scrubs like Bruno Uvini And Juan is better than Argentina's defence :facepalm:

Messi is a great player and he put in an inspired performance but stop acting like he scored a hattrick in a World Cup final and has officially surpassed Pele, Maradona.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30375
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 99

Back to top Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:03 am



This is a GOAT performance.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11266
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by billionmillion Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:08 am

Lord Hades wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:Ronaldo was GOAT against Khazkstan and Azerbaijan. Messi can actually perform for his national team in big games and score against the big teams.

Where was all the talk about Ronaldo this weekend btw? Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Le_210

actually ronaldo scored quite a few in the qualification round including the playoffs against decent teams like denmark, bosnia, so i can use the same arguement to say he has started performing for portugal
scoring=performing for ronaldo

performing is something like messi did against ecuador last week. involving in all 4 goals, not scoring 1 tap-in and getting lost.

actually comparing cr to messi is becoming laughable lately
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2440
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by billionmillion Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:28 am

Se7en wrote:
And Messi is always a GOAT in friendlies, as soon as it becomes a official game he goes back to playing "deep" Laughing
Messi was never GOAT in friendlies and never scored so many goals in previous years stop lying. He only became scoring goat in 2012 after he played as a forward. here is the proof
Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 5610

And you say playing as a forward did not help him score more? what you know about positions and tactics..take your bias to r.madrid section and watch argentina more :coffee:
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2440
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by harhar11 Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:30 am

billionmillion wrote:
Se7en wrote:
And Messi is always a GOAT in friendlies, as soon as it becomes a official game he goes back to playing "deep" Laughing
Messi was never GOAT in friendlies and never scored so many goals in previous years stop lying. He only became scoring goat in 2012 after he played as a forward. here is the proof
Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 5610

And you say playing as a forward did not help him score more? what you know about positions and tactics..take your bias to r.madrid section and watch argentina more :coffee:

You can see the change that mole is talking about in those stat. In 2011 messi had only scored 4 goals but made 10 assist because he was playing so deep, but then that change in 2012 and he has scored 7 goals and only made 1 assist because now he doesnt need to drop deep as much..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3646
Join date : 2011-06-11

Back to top Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by guest7 Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:44 pm

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 37329810
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:49 pm

meanwhile,messi in official matches:Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Le_210
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by Doc Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:21 am

I actually forgot a thread like this was made.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 15828
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by Kev Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:29 am

"But, but, but.. Messi played deep" yada yada yada.

Just look at Sneijder's performance in 2010 to see this trollgic.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 562
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by Harmonica Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:36 pm

27.6.12

Now it's official.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 13755
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by Lex Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:38 pm

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Balloon_bursting
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15097
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 3 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum