LeVersacci
mzamani
Valkyrja
nasir6371
S32TABLANCA
44 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 4 Empty Re: Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

Post by Pedram Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:34 am

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:xavi: "Real Madrid haven't won this league, Barcelona lost it. " Laughing

He really said it ? :facepalm:
He first need to call himself a bad loser then.

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 4 Empty Re: Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

Post by Lex Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:38 am

What is there to respect?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:57 pm

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:xavi: "Real Madrid haven't won this league, Barcelona lost it. " Laughing

Where did he say that? I haven't been reading the spanish newspaper that much in the last couple of days, but I have not read anything where he has said anything like that. The only thing that I know is that he said that real madrid only won because they were more effective than us, which is true and in no way disrespectful..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Berbaflop Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:46 pm

They do not respect Arsenal
Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 4 PiquePuyol
Berbaflop
Berbaflop
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:56 pm

^When was that pic taken?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:38 pm

When they were visiting the emirates 2 years ago.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:57 pm

Marca:

José Mourinho has not wished to go any further into the recent comments the Barcelona and Spain player Xavi Hernández made about him, saying that "he would not go down in football history". Mourinho's response was simply "he should stick to playing football."

The Barcelona midfielder stated that "Mourinho will not go down in football history, unlike Guardiola". The Catalan player thinks that "Guardiola has revolutionised football, and his worth is considerably higher". In an article published by Record, Mourinho has responded to Xavi with one terse phrase: that he should stick to "playing football".

The same article also reports that, in the opinion of Mourinho, Xavi has no need to be pleasant or conventional in order to become what he already is, an idol of the Barcelona following.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:10 am

Berbaflop wrote:They do not respect Arsenal
Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 4 PiquePuyol
How is that disrespectful if you don't mind me asking.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:21 am

They probably stole the picture because they hadnt managed to tap up the actual player at that point. Didnt pique steal the wembley net which is now wrongly in the barca museam if im not mistaken? Didnt pique spit at some old guy on a bus as well? that he then laughed about with cesc. Oh yeah and who forced a barca shirt on cesc when he was still an arsenal player? i think puyol was involved dont remember pique
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:24 am

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:They probably stole the picture because they hadnt managed to tap up the actual player at that point. Didnt pique steal the wembley net which is now wrongly in the barca museam if im not mistaken? Didnt pique spit at some old guy on a bus as well? that he then laughed about with cesc. Oh yeah and who forced a barca shirt on cesc when he was still an arsenal player? i think puyol was involved dont remember pique
So you must be blind to not see another Arsenal picture behind them, meaning they were in an Arsenal building posing with a portrait of there good friend..
but lets look at it through someones biased eyes and claim they stole it or believe ridiculous stories made up for sales on a rather unbelievable source, if you have any. Lol I too can make up stories did you hear the one of Pepe punching the Pope three times then spitting on his face just because he looked at him weird? The only logical "Barcelona disrespected this" comment is the world cup putting Cesc a Barcelona jersey, you know one he wore when he was a kid till he moved to Arsenal.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:32 am

the first line of my post was not serious. Obviously that incident is disrespectful, if your not going to admit why i cant be bothered to argue something thats so obvious. Dont care about it anyway, they can be as disrespectful as they want
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:35 am

Xavi is the biggest hypocrite in football, it's best you don't take his comments seriously, he seems very daft outside the football pitch.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:36 am

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:the first line of my post was not serious. Obviously that incident is disrespectful, if your not going to admit why i cant be bothered to argue something thats so obvious. Dont care about it anyway, they can be as disrespectful as they want
Which incident, the Cesc one? lol I personally don't think it's disrespectful but I can see why others would take it so I wont complain about that, but my point is how is this of any relevance of Madrid disrespecting Barcelona?
"They can disrespect Arsenal so we can disrespect Barcelona" sounds rather stupid doesn't it? Let alone the problem here is with International play not just club level, Xavi claims are only because the Madrid players he is referring to are Spanish, and he isn't wrong, we all saw Ramos on the 5-0 thrashing last year.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:39 am

no, it sounds rather hypocritical for barcelona to moan about respect
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:39 am

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:no, it sounds rather hypocritical for barcelona to moan about respect
re-read my post I updated the last sentence.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:44 am

i dont doubt that some of the real madrid spanish players such as ramos behaved badly. There is probably a rift in the spain squad between two sets of utter imbeciles that dont like each other.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4